Bane vs Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulakhordpwns
Who would win, Darth Bane in his prime or Darth Caedus in his prime?

Darth Sexy
If we are to go by the inconsistent LOTF writing, then then the fight would have to go to Caedus with much difficulty. Bane has more dark side knowledge but Caedus has more grasp on the force, as well as raw force potential.

Lightsnake
This is a fight that could really go either way...Caedus is one of the more powerful Sith Lords, but Bane certainly is as well.

Darth Exodus
Bane would most likely pwn him in a saber duel, thanks too the ever gratifying ( yet ludicrous ) orbalisks.
I don't know how would win in the force fight. O the one hand the orbalisks might work against Bane but on the other, I'm pretty sure that Caedus has never shown the kind of power required too smash down temples, disintergrate people or casually pwn force shields.

Sidi-Boy
I would agree with Lightsnake; it can probably go either way. However, you have the fact that Caedus was capable of performing surprisingly well against Luke in LotF- stupid inconsistencies? Possible. However, it's necessary to use that as evidence; Caedus, being able to go toe-to-toe with Luke's arguably most powerful incarnation should have a certain chance of beating Bane. Then again, Bane is tough, extremely fast, and- most annoying of all- has the nigh-invincible orbalisks, guranteeing him a victory or at least a stalemate in most pure lightsaber duels.

I'm inclinded to say that Bane would win, but I'm rather uncertain.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Bane would most likely pwn him in a saber duel, thanks too the ever gratifying ( yet ludicrous ) orbalisks.
I don't know how would win in the force fight. O the one hand the orbalisks might work against Bane but on the other, I'm pretty sure that Caedus has never shown the kind of power required too smash down temples, disintergrate people or casually pwn force shields.

Caedus has this really nasty habit of using Force Lightning VERY effectively in melees...even when he only has one arm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
If we are to go by the inconsistent LOTF writing, then then the fight would have to go to Caedus with much difficulty. Bane has more dark side knowledge but Caedus has more grasp on the force, as well as raw force potential.

And yet he lost so easily to his sister..

Originally posted by Lightsnake
This is a fight that could really go either way...Caedus is one of the more powerful Sith Lords, but Bane certainly is as well.

Elite Hunter
Two things that could also help Caedus is shatterpoint and the fact that he can take pain better than anyone save for Sion.

Faunus
Jacen's a tank: he takes more wounds in a single duel than most Jedi or Sith do in their entire career and still retains enough strength to fight again a few days later. And again. And again.

And then he dies.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Only after she blew his arm off, then in the second, she stabbed him in the gut before they even fought, as said Caedus is a beast when it comes to shrugging off wounds and still being EXTREMELY deadly.

Gideon
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Only after she blew his arm off, then in the second, she stabbed him in the gut before they even fought, as said Caedus is a beast when it comes to shrugging off wounds and still being EXTREMELY deadly.

And it's not like she owned him during the duel either, he gave as good as he got, and after witnessing his mastery of the shatterpoint charism, Jaina mused that she was becoming "frightened" by the extent of her brother's powers.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx

Don't get me wrong I love Darth Caedus/Jacen Solo, but he was given all these abilities, stood toe to toe with Luke and then Jaina gets the upper hand so fast, Jacen just gave up way to easy. Thats why I think Jacen loses in this fight

Lightsnake
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

In the first fight, a lucky hit took his arm off and he still destroyed when when he tried...in the second one, he was noticeably not even trying to fight her and just trying to get to tenel Ka and Allana and allowed her to kill him

Faunus
Does he ever get the Skywalker treatment or does he take the Tenel Ka approach and go one-handed?

Lightsnake
I'm pretty sure he goes one handed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.