How many horror movie do you own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I have the alien box set which makes 4

vintageSW77
about 100 piled high
ill take a pic when i get home
they are all quality too
no recent remakes apart from the woeful TCM - The Beginning and OMEN remake
apart from that its just the greats

MildPossession
Why do you have those in your collection in the first place stick out tongue

I use to have lots and lots and lots of horror on dvd and vhs, when I started really getting into watching films that is more or less what I bought and watched. Horror genre got me into films.

Now I have maybe one full shelf of horror, with some mixed in elsewhere. And a few left on VHS that I don't want to replace on dvd.

vintageSW77
well i never saw them at the cinema and they were blind buys
they are at the bottom of the pile!
i need some shelving as my dvds are stacked high

Evil Dead
according to dvdspot.com's genre definition, I have 192 horror dvds.

http://www.dvdspot.com/list.php?member=jeffmeadows&mode=advanced&list=owned&genre1=Horror

deathbycorn
Around 500. But not all of them are legit DVDs. Some are downloaded.

About 450 DVD and 50 VHS.

I gotta finish my DVDAF collection.

Impediment
Around 100, give or take a few.

ragesRemorse
i have 8

I used to have close to 300, two years ago. They were stolen during a party though mad

ragesRemorse
meant 200

vintageSW77
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i have 8

I used to have close to 300, two years ago. They were stolen during a party though mad

now thats a horror story!

cropsy_is_god
A couple of hundred horror dvds

MildPossession
Rentals, RENTALS smile now you have learnt your lesson.

I too need new shelving for all my dvds.

Röland
Around 80.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by MildPossession
Rentals, RENTALS smile now you have learnt your lesson.

I too need new shelving for all my dvds.

im banned from my local Blockbuster
long story

BackFire
I don't own that many, probably around 40 or 50. I only own the ones I really really like.

cropsy_is_god
Ive traded alot of mine and am looking for low budget slashers or really extreme stuff thats banned in the UK and several other countries.

vintageSW77
i bought 4 more for the pile yesterday
including a signed copy of Captain Kronos by Catherine Munro
the guy who played Kronos is doing a signing in Manchester later in the year so im going to get it co signed
im not sure but the box for Cannibal Ferox looks odd but the disc is genuine but there is no leaflet inside as stated on the box
anyone clued up on import horror dvds and their covers?

WrathfulDwarf
This threads makes me want to take an inventory...ermm

Selphie
I probably have only 20 or so, I prefer to rent like crazy. I have to really love it to buy it.

MildPossession
For the Cannibal Ferox, if you look on the website for DVD Aficionado and type in the title then it brings up lots for it, a few are of that cover that you have. See if the production of the dvd name matches up to any in the list. About 6 different ones with that cover on.

chilled monkey
I have 7 horror movies on DVD (9 if you include The Crow: City of Angels and 8-Legged Freaks as horror). I also have two more movies that I recorded on video.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by MildPossession
For the Cannibal Ferox, if you look on the website for DVD Aficionado and type in the title then it brings up lots for it, a few are of that cover that you have. See if the production of the dvd name matches up to any in the list. About 6 different ones with that cover on.

it does

cheers

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by BackFire
I don't own that many, probably around 40 or 50. I only own the ones I really really like. Thats like me. I rent it first and then if I really like it I buy it.

deathbycorn
I have these movies that haven't had a DVD release that I recorded off VHS onto DVD-R.

Stuff like:

In The Shadow of Kilimanjaro (1986)

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4575/lg91144470ce0.jpg

Dark Age (1987)

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5655/darkagepostvx7.jpg

Rattled (1996)

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9483/rattledmw0.jpg

Blinky
I don't own that many Horror Films, about 38 in total.

MildPossession
About 124(including about 6 VHS horrors) in total.

Wolfie
Approximately 150.

That was me counting by hand though. My count may be off by a few. And that's straight horror too (Alien falls under sci-fi).

mrblue
around 252.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.