boba fett vs general grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage52
fett gets two hours prep and standard equip with 3 jetpack rockets.

Faunus
Grievous slaughters Jedi Masters for fun. Boba gets his ass handed to him by a neophyte Luke.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Grievous slaughters Jedi Masters for fun. Boba gets his ass handed to him by a neophyte Luke.

Read anything written by Karen Traviss, you ponce. Boba Fett has apparently killed more Jedi than anyone Jaina Solo has ever heard of (which would undoubtably include the General Grievous). How? Don't ask me. This is the same guy who got his ass knocked into a sandbox by a blinded Han Solo.

Faunus
Shut up. Go be sad and afraid somewhere, Traviss-lover.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Shut up. Go be sad and afraid somewhere, Traviss-lover.

Dude, that really crossed a line with me. Of all the terrible, cutthroat things you could ever have said to me.

Faunus
Your sister.

Man of Christ
Lol i dont see boba winning unlsess gg didnt learn how to deflecxt blastor bolts

truejedi
how would gg know how to deflect blaster bolts? jedi use precog to do that, and GG has none of that. I think Boba. (do we have the idea that Boba has been given a contract on him, or does Grievous know he's coming?) If Boba has three blasters, he just hovers over grievous and hits him with rockets and blasterfire. How could grievous win?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by truejedi
how would gg know how to deflect blaster bolts? jedi use precog to do that, and GG has none of that. I think Boba. (do we have the idea that Boba has been given a contract on him, or does Grievous know he's coming?) If Boba has three blasters, he just hovers over grievous and hits him with rockets and blasterfire. How could grievous win?

i dunno...throw a lightsaber at him? spit on him?

Lord Knightfa11
grevious's armor can withstand turbolaser fire according to Star Wars Insider: Unknown Soldier.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_Soldier:_The_Story_of_General_Grievous
and yes i have read that article.

So the problems with this is even if boba hits him, how is grevious going to die? Unless boba lures him into tripmines or detpacks that he layed with his 3 hours prep time.

xxxpoppunker182
or he could vaporize the general if it works.

And boba does have three jet pack rockets which would hurt the generals vitals.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
grevious's armor can withstand turbolaser fire according to Star Wars Insider: Unknown Soldier.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_Soldier:_The_Story_of_General_Grievous
and yes i have read that article.

So the problems with this is even if boba hits him, how is grevious going to die? Unless boba lures him into tripmines or detpacks that he layed with his 3 hours prep time.

he can be shot in the organs, if boba's aim is good enough., obi wan did it after openinig his chest plate a little but he can be shot there all the same

Lord Knightfa11
according to the same article, the chest cavity was first weakened when windu crushed it, and then obi wan had to used force strength to open it up, so its obviously not that easy to pull open. and i doubt that boba has the sniping ability to hit a speed enhanced twirling fanblades of doom without getting close enough to be instantly sliced.

Elite Hunter
Im pretty sure Grevous can use his computers to help block blaster fire or he could dodge the blaster fire as he did in the cw cartoons.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Gideon
Read anything written by Karen Traviss, you ponce. Boba Fett has apparently killed more Jedi than anyone Jaina Solo has ever heard of (which would undoubtably include the General Grievous). How? Don't ask me. This is the same guy who got his ass knocked into a sandbox by a blinded Han Solo. All works by Karen Traviss are non-canon, don't drag that witch into the debate.

Sidi-Boy
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
All works by Karen Traviss are non-canon, don't drag that witch into the debate.

Deny Karen Traviss' prodigious skill, you must not. Strong she is in the Mandalorian fangirlsm (did I just make up a new word? Oh dear.)

Anyways. If a sane author writes this, Boba is gonna be painful lacerated into over 9000 pieces by Grievous "20 strikes per second". However, if Karen Traviss has anything to do with this, Boba can probably take on Grievous in unarmed combat. Or he could just steal Luke's lightsaber after WTFpwning him and kill Grievous with that.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Sidi-Boy
Deny Karen Traviss' prodigious skill, you must not. Strong she is in the Mandalorian fangirlsm (did I just make up a new word? Oh dear.)

Anyways. If a sane author writes this, Boba is gonna be painful lacerated into over 9000 pieces by Grievous "20 strikes per second". However, if Karen Traviss has anything to do with this, Boba can probably take on Grievous in unarmed combat. Or he could just steal Luke's lightsaber after WTFpwning him and kill Grievous with that. A: Fangirlism isn't really new.
B: I remember Grievous having 60 SPS, iirc. But I'm gonna have to look at the RotS novel again.
C: Luke, being the Superman of Star Wars(I'm meaning this in a horrid, horrid fashion) that he is, would be taken over by someone like KJA and eat Boba's face off and Karen will be sitting in the emo corner for years.
D: Emo bands will be asking to do music for the whole scenario.

Sidi-Boy
A: Fangirlism isn't really new.
B: I remember Grievous having 60 SPS, iirc. But I'm gonna have to look at the RotS novel again.
C: Luke, being the Superman of Star Wars(I'm meaning this in a horrid, horrid fashion) that he is, would be taken over by someone like KJA and eat Boba's face off and Karen will be sitting in the emo corner for years.
D: Emo bands will be asking to do music for the whole scenario.

sad

She might even... lose the will to live...

Lord Saboteur
sad

She might even... lose the will to live... Very good.

Sidi-Boy
Very good.

Yes. Very good.

And Boba = greatest threat to the Jedi. Grievous = a threat to the Jedi- sure, he's cool, he's uber, and he's got four lightsabers and can overload Obi-Wan's defenses... but hey. Boba was put above him by a blanket statement made by the omniscent narrator! Clearly, Boba is more capable than Grievous. Clearly, he is a greater threat to the Jedi. I mean, this statement obiviously puts him above all the Sith Lords in history. Obiviously, he's uber.

See, I've just proven to you why Boba > Star Wars universe. How could a being such as Grievous hope to stand up against the greatest threat to the Jedi? He's just outmatched in every possible way.

The above = what Traviss would write if she was on this forum and responding to this thread.

Lord Saboteur
Yes. Very good.

And Boba = greatest threat to the Jedi. Grievous = a threat to the Jedi- sure, he's cool, he's uber, and he's got four lightsabers and can overload Obi-Wan's defenses... but hey. Boba was put above him by a blanket statement made by the omniscent narrator! Clearly, Boba is more capable than Grievous. Clearly, he is a greater threat to the Jedi. I mean, this statement obiviously puts him above all the Sith Lords in history. Obiviously, he's uber.

See, I've just proven to you why Boba > Star Wars universe. How could a being such as Grievous hope to stand up against the greatest threat to the Jedi? He's just outmatched in every possible way.

The above = what Traviss would write if she was on this forum and responding to this thread. Except she forgot something very important, the most important detail to this whole thing, the Sith grabbed the Mandos by their girly ponytails and pointed them at the damned Jedi. If it weren't for the Sith, the Mandalorians would be relative nothings in history. Forgot about that, did she now? Thus is a blanket statement as to why the Mandalorians ever amounted to anything in history, and why the Sith are great people.

Sidi-Boy
Except she forgot something very important, the most important detail to this whole thing, the Sith grabbed the Mandos by their girly ponytails and pointed them at the damned Jedi. If it weren't for the Sith, the Mandalorians would be relative nothings in history. Forgot about that, did she now? Thus is a blanket statement as to why the Mandalorians ever amounted to anything in history, and why the Sith are great people.

Please. Karen Traviss is more likely to blow a Mandalorian than Nebaris is to do so to Bane.

Lord Saboteur
Please. Karen Traviss is more likely to blow a Mandalorian than Nebaris is to do so to Bane. Nebaris blows Bane with words alone, you know. And Karen, in all her rainbow-loving tendencies would take other pleasures.. Absolutely disgusting conversations we're having.

Sidi-Boy
Nebaris blows Bane with words alone, you know. And Karen, in all her rainbow-loving tendencies would take other pleasures.. Absolutely disgusting conversations we're having.

Conversation, without the s, foo. I win.

I wouldn't be surprised if She Who Does Nasty Thing to Mandalorians (she must NOT be named anymore. Doing so would be blasphemy to badasses like Grievous is currently reading this- you're giving her ideas...

WAIT! I HAVE AN INGENIUS IDEA! Why not let Karen Traviss make Boba Fett kill Luke? Then she'll be offically banned from the Star Wars community AND we'll be rid of Luke.

Lord Saboteur
Conversation, without the s, foo. I win.

I wouldn't be surprised if She Who Does Nasty Thing to Mandalorians (she must NOT be named anymore. Doing so would be blasphemy to badasses like Grievous is currently reading this- you're giving her ideas...

WAIT! I HAVE AN INGENIUS IDEA! Why not let Karen Traviss make Boba Fett kill Luke? Then she'll be offically banned from the Star Wars community AND we'll be rid of Luke. Luke dying would be a blessing from the heavens. =o But regardless, She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named must become b7. If she's not out after the Order 66 gig, I'm going to out and say Del Ray has glorified bad authoring to a new extreme.

Sidi-Boy
Luke dying would be a blessing from the heavens. =o But regardless, She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named must become b7. If she's not out after the Order 66 gig, I'm going to out and say Del Ray has glorified bad authoring to a new extreme.

Yup... I think. xD

Btw, I said 'Karen Traviss' in my previous post. Wait. I JUST SAID IT AGAIN! GRIEVOUS WILL COME TO MY BEDSIDE TONIGHT, AND THEN.. AND THEN...

I'm gonna go sit in some corner and suck my thumb.

Lord Saboteur
Yup... I think. xD

Btw, I said 'Karen Traviss' in my previous post. Wait. I JUST SAID IT AGAIN! GRIEVOUS WILL COME TO MY BEDSIDE TONIGHT, AND THEN.. AND THEN...

I'm gonna go sit in some corner and suck my thumb. HAH!!! I win the game.

Sidi-Boy
No, no, YOU HAVE LOST! *Throws a random Karen Traviss novel set on fire at Saboteur's face*

Lord Saboteur
No, no, YOU HAVE LOST! *Throws a random Karen Traviss novel set on fire at Saboteur's face* LIAR!!! *Swats the crap-tastic novel away from himself, ignoring the fact he was just set on fire* 29% of the people who watch my videos are women! What kind of unsound logic is this?

Sidi-Boy
LIAR!!! *Swats the crap-tastic novel away from himself, ignoring the fact he was just set on fire* 29% of the people who watch my videos are women! What kind of unsound logic is this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/391255054_52907e85be.jpg

Pwned you are.

Lord Saboteur
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/391255054_52907e85be.jpg

Pwned you are. Funny, I was just going to go play Battlefront 2 to frag people.

Sidi-Boy
Send the Droidekas my regards.

Lord Saboteur
Send the Droidekas my regards. I sent Fetts your regards.

Faunus
Originally posted by truejedi
how would gg know how to deflect blaster bolts? jedi use precog to do that, and GG has none of that. I think Boba. (do we have the idea that Boba has been given a contract on him, or does Grievous know he's coming?) If Boba has three blasters, he just hovers over grievous and hits him with rockets and blasterfire. How could grievous win?Grievous deflects a hail of blasterfire from over a dozen clone troopers with two of his hands. Not to mention that he's given Mace and Dooku appreciable fights, defeated Asajj Ventress and Durge at the same time, and has several dozen Jedi kills to his name.

So yeah, Fett gets his ass lacerated.

Lord Knightfa11
Funny, I was just going to go play Battlefront 2 to frag people.

I FRICKIN LOVE BATTLEFRONT 2!!

Master Crimzon
I sent Fetts your regards.

Tell them to

http://sqon.net/images/Funny%20Pics/polotics/stfu.jpg

I win again. Go frag yourself.

Council#13
Grievous turns Boba into a plate of sushi. Don't ask me how he does it, he's just awesome that way.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by carnage52
fett gets two hours prep and standard equip with 3 jetpack rockets. um, is this pre or post grevious being force crushed by windu

Lord Knightfa11
pre of course.

Dark-Jaxx
GG extends a robo dick from his pelvis and fvcks Boba's cloned brains out.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
pre of course. Then grevious curbstomps which would really hurt because he has those clawed chicken feet.

Spartan 063
Which boba fett is this, if it is LOTF fett then GG doesn't stand a chance since fett has beskar armor.

Tangible God
LOTF Fett and any Mandalorian would defeat Grievous. Cuz LOTF sucks that way.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Spartan 063
Which boba fett is this, if it is LOTF fett then GG doesn't stand a chance since fett has beskar armor.

I'm fairly certain that his arms are still vulnerable and of course his head/helmet is a target (note that he wears some type of neck armor that can also stop a lightsaber because Traviss cant live without him)

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Tangible God
Cuz LOTF sucks that way.
The padawan is right.

Master Crimzon
Wait, so Boba now has Bane-esque armor making him completely invulnerable?

The gayness rating is off the charts. OVER 9,000!

xxxpoppunker182
the next thing karen travis is going to do is turn boba into a force sensitive...................................she is so gay

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Wait, so Boba now has Bane-esque armor making him completely invulnerable?

The gayness rating is off the charts. OVER 9,000!

Boba's armor is basically mandalorian iron while it is ligthsaber resistant it still can be broken by multiple/powerful strikes like Kun did in Nadd tomb. So I definitely think Grievous can break it with for example. the attack spinning blade attack he did on Kenobi in rots or the spinning attack he did in the cw cartoon that he made his first appearance in.

But yeah Traviss has turned me anti-mandalorian. How exactly could Jaina think that Fett has killed the most jedi? I hope some author kills Boba out of spite.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Boba's armor is basically mandalorian iron while it is ligthsaber resistant it still can be broken by multiple/powerful strikes like Kun did in Nadd tomb. So I definitely think Grievous can break it with for example. the attack spinning blade attack he did on Kenobi in rots or the spinning attack he did in the cw cartoon that he made his first appearance in.

But yeah Traviss has turned me anti-mandalorian. How exactly could Jaina think that Fett has killed the most jedi? I hope some author kills Boba out of spite. Grievous would do more than break it, he'd turn it into dust while Boba cries for daddy.

Master Crimzon
And Karen Traviss shall hang herself. Rejoice!

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
And Karen Traviss shall hang herself. Rejoice!

Drinks all around!!!! drunk

jalek moye
Originally posted by Elite Hunter

But yeah Traviss has turned me anti-mandalorian. How exactly could Jaina think that Fett has killed the most jedi? I hope some author kills Boba out of spite.
if ur right about the iltiple strikes thing then well boba gets owned. I mean of all people you the guy with 4to 5 lightsabers striking at speeds which boba cant see. ...yea his armors breaking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.