Edward Scissorhands vs. Freddy Krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Edward is dreaming and, suddenly, Freddy invades the dream with intent to kill Edward. Edward, very coincidentally, has hold of Freddy and wakes up, bringing Freddy to the world of the living, thus making Freddy vulnerable and without his dream altering powers.

Edward, obviously, has razor sharp scissors/shears for both hands. Edward has more reach, due to the sheer length of his blades, not to mention he had blades on both hands.

Freddy Krueger has a four-bladed glove on his right hand, plus fighting experience.

This is a one-on-one fight. Who takes it?

(Before anyone asks me, yes, I know this is a dumb match, but f*ck you. I'm bored. stick out tongue )

Robtard
Edward was a pacifist.

WrathfulDwarf
Krueger dominates the dream world. He's like Neo in the Matrix except when you take him out of the dream world he dies.....Oh, no! What have I done?! I'm not going to open that door again.

*bolts the door*

Phew!

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Edward was a pacifist.

He stabbed Anthony Michael Hall and pushed his ass out of the window.

He very well may be a pacifist, but anyone will fight to defend them selves from death.

Robtard
Ghandi would have stabbed Anthony Michael Hall. Poor example.

Robtard
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Krueger dominates the dream world. He's like Neo in the Matrix except when you take him out of the dream world he dies.....Oh, no! What have I done?! I'm not going to open that door again.

*bolts the door*

Phew!

This time you're basically right in your comparison.

Impediment
Just go with the flow, Rob. Make an exception. wink

WrathfulDwarf
This time you're basically right in your comparison.

Then by that rational Freddy Kruger rapes Neo in the Matrix...since he is practically asleep.

gotcha there!

Impediment
Actually, I'd like to retract my previous comment about Ed being a pacifist.

From what we see in the film Edward is, for lack of a better word, clueless about the world beyond his house on top of the hill. He never once lashed out at anyone until his altercation at the end of the film. Who's to say that he finally succumbed to his natural survival instincts and grew a pair and fought back? He quit taking shit from that ass.

Bardock42
Then by that rational Freddy Kruger rapes Neo in the Matrix...since he is practically asleep.

gotcha there! No. Freddy rapes Neo in his dreams. Neo rapes Freddy in the Matrix.

Anyways, Freddy would probably have an advantage over Edward due to experience.

Impediment
Originally posted by Bardock42
No. Freddy rapes Neo in his dreams. Neo rapes Freddy in the Matrix.

Anyways, Freddy would probably have an advantage over Edward due to experience.

Well said. I agree. Freddy b*tched Jason Voorhees in the dream world, but then, in turn, was b*tched by Jason in the real world.

I, too, think that Freddy would take Edward. I was just curious.

Robtard

gotcha there!

No, in the Matrix, Neo would be in control, ergo he wins. In the dream world, Freddy would be in control, ergo he wins (unless Neo does that wake-up shit). Understand now?

WrathfulDwarf
Understand now?

Yeah, I undestand you like Neo.

Anywhoo....in this fight Freddy beats Edward in the dream world. Edwards is really non-combatant. That doesn't mean he won't protect himself...in show and tell he pull those scissors pretty bad.

Rogue Jedi
Freddy pwns Ed as Ed makes Freddy an ice sculpture.

Combat_Guru

gotcha there!

He is not asleep.

His mind thinks it's controlling his body when it's controlling a simulation of his body.

EDIT: Stupid me....

willofthewisp
Freddy, easily just because he's evil. Edward was always so passive and never looked like he knew what was going on when he was awake, let alone dreaming. Plus, all Freddy has to do in a dream is kill Kim and then Edward would be so distraught, it wouldn't take much to bump him off.

Dark-Jaxx
Freddy even outside of the dream world was still a superhuman, able to take more damage than a mere human like Ed can take.

ADarksideJedi
Edward would win.When he gets mad he gets mad enough to kill someone like he did in the movie! cool

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Freddy pwns Ed as Ed makes Freddy an ice sculpture.

BruceSkywalker
Edward finds himself first, tells him no to pirates 4, then goes down to freddy's claw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.