Most powerful superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
That is, a character who is considered to be a hero and is a relatively major character (not just a few appearances or a miniseries, I would say they have to have their own ongoing series)

I would say either the Spectre or Solar

Scoobless
I wouldn't count Specter as a hero (doesn't he just do what god tells him or something?) ... never read any Solar.

psycho gundam
adam warlock imo, he functions outside order and is the self appointed
"caretaker" of thanos.

leonheartmm
shazam/captain marvel, sentry, genis vell{photon}, adam warlock, dr strange, amazo, quaysar with the star brand. superman prime{when he wants to be}.

Placidity
Dr Fate, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Dr Strange, Captain Marvel, Thor, Silver Surfer.

Batman-Prime
WWH

whistle

Mindship
Wolverine with Batman's prep.

Followed by Surfer, Thor, Superman (not necessarily in that order).

Placidity
Oh yes, can't forget about Wolvy.

fangirl101
Kyle as ION
Solar
Thor in his various upgrades
Silver Surfer
Superman
Takion
Genis Vell

occultdestroyer
Hello Moderators, are you awake??

This thread is clearly not a VS thread. Close it ASAP.

Scoobless
Originally posted by psycho gundam
adam warlock imo, he functions outside order and is the self appointed
"caretaker" of thanos.
Originally posted by leonheartmm
amazo, quaysar with the star brand. superman prime{when he wants to be}.
Originally posted by fangirl101
Kyle as ION
Solar
Thor in his various upgrades
Silver Surfer
Takion
Genis Vell

These people are all major characters with their own ongoing titles and not just a few appearances at suped up power levels?

psycho gundam
adam has been around since..i think the late sixties and has been a major player in almost all the major events of marvel, thats his function.

nimbus006
The most powerful superheroes with their own current titles are:

Superman (Including All-Star)
Thor
Flash
Green Lantern (s)
Nova (maybe)

That's off the top my head.

Scoobless
Originally posted by psycho gundam
adam has been around since..i think the late sixties and has been a major player in almost all the major events of marvel, thats his function.

Thread specifically asks for characters with their own ongoing titles. I don't think GotG counts as it's only had 1 issue.

llagrok
It's ONGOING isn't it?

Scoobless
Depends if it get's cancelled before the next issue comes out ... either way it's not his own title, it's a team book.

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
Depends if it get's cancelled before the next issue comes out ... either way it's not his own title, it's a team book.

The OP said relatively major character.

The only characters who have their own actual on-going series named after them are really, really major.

celestialdemon
I would say Solar. That guy was insanely powerful.

Galan007
Solar
Hourman (android)
Ion
Genis

occultdestroyer
This thread is NOT a VS thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.