can a lightsaber be broken READ THIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pgdarth95
is it possible a lighsaber can be broken confused

Lord Knightfa11
attack of the clones. Watch carefully in the droid factory. Anakin's lightsaber gets cut in half. You r pissing me off with your retarded spam of 100 questions. This one is probably the stupidest thread I have EVER seen.

sweersa
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
attack of the clones. Watch carefully in the droid factory. Anakin's lightsaber gets cut in half. You r pissing me off with your retarded spam of 100 questions. This one is probably the stupidest thread I have EVER seen.

What about the blade? Can it stay on for more than four hours without damaging it?

Hahaha.

Tangible God
Originally posted by pgdarth95
is it possible a lighsaber can be broken confused Have you even watched the movies? Maul's, Anakin's, Anakin's again, Grievous'.

BruceSkywalker

Originally posted by Tangible God
Have you even watched the movies? Maul's, Anakin's, Anakin's again, Grievous'.

sweersa
He obviously means the blades guys. I heard if you leave it on or can't turn it off after four hours you have to do something about it fast before it gets damaged.

Lord Knightfa11
cortorosis can kill the blades too, but if he meant the blade, he should have said the blade.

Blax_Hydralisk
In my fan fiction, the blades been broken yeah. 131

sweersa
If you sit on the blade or lay it down the wrong way it can also cause problems.

Make sure if the blade can't be deactivated after four hours...to seek the appropriate attention.

Captain REX

No need for that, Knightfa11. His question is legitimate.

As stated by others, something about a four hour limit before your lightsaber malfunctions (though I'm not sure where that is from, where was that established?).

Additionally, the synthetic crystals of a red Sith lightsaber can, in extreme rarity, overpower the average Jedi lightsaber and cause it to shut off prematurely, similarly to breaking someone's swordblade.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by sweersa
If you sit on the blade or

If you sit on the blade, you'd lose your ass. no expression

Jack Daniels
I thought I read..(dont remember where) that certain yellow blades can cut through normal lightsabers and were banned by the council....Im sure it can be googled but I just dont care enough...lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I thought I read..(dont remember where) that certain yellow blades can cut through normal lightsabers and were banned by the council....Im sure it can be googled but I just dont care enough...lol

LOL That was the Penari lightsaber on SuperShadow.com!

Hahahaha He got you!

lol :-P

Jack Daniels
damn him!

sweersa
damn him!

Hahaha.

*wispers* "You visit SS.com, hehehe"

The big EH
If you sit on the blade or lay it down the wrong way it can also cause problems.

Make sure if the blade can't be deactivated after four hours...to seek the appropriate attention. Originally posted by sweersa

Make sure if the blade can't be deactivated after four hours...to seek the appropriate attention. Originally posted by sweersa
He obviously means the blades guys. I heard if you leave it on or can't turn it off after four hours you have to do something about it fast before it gets damaged. Originally posted by sweersa
What about the blade? Can it stay on for more than four hours without damaging it?

Hahaha.
lol, man you dont stop trying do you

sweersa
Originally posted by The big EH
lol, man you dont stop trying do you

Hahahaha! NEVER! Finally someone bites!

Anakin broke his lightsaber when he was with Padme in attack of the clones.

The big EH
lol

Jack Daniels
Hahaha.

*wispers* "You visit SS.com, hehehe"
yes I got suckered in back in the day when I was trying to get the heads up on new movies before they came out....azzhole got me

sweersa
yes I got suckered in back in the day when I was trying to get the heads up on new movies before they came out....azzhole got me

lol I think he got a lot more people on this forum that will never admit it like me. :-P

The big EH
god i hate super shadow, i personnally dont see
1. why he does it he gains very little from it
2. why people believe him, 98% of the stuff he says is obviously fake ordisproven quickly, lucas has stated that super shadow has no link to him or lucasfilm and its all crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.