The most powerful being WF's Mxy can defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
1. Most powerful being in DC
2. Most powerful being in Marvel
3. Most powerful being from any other comic company (Image, Dark Horse etc.)
4. Most powerful being from any manga/anime

If point 4 isn't allowed please just ignore it.

Galan007
1.) Spectre.
2.) Spectre's equal.
3.) Spectre's equal.
4.) Goku. (dur)

Astner
Playing it safe I see ... Goku > All (omnipotents included) shifty

occultdestroyer
1. The Presence or GEB
2. Molecule Man or LT (?)
3. The Presence's equal
4. Yup, Son Goku

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Playing it safe I see ... angel_not

Originally posted by Astner
Goku > All except Superman shifty Fixed. whistling

fangirl101
He's smacked an avatar of a writer on panel. I wouldn't call that a win, but it shows his power. He also bound the embodiment of everything in a bfr. Bound the spectre to reality and bopped him on the head. Grant morrison gives mxy the same type of powers his avatar has. Even showing everything in comics as nothing but paper to him. Myx is an avatar of the writers to do what ever the hell they want.

quanchi112
1.Spectre
2.Galactus
3.No clue
4.No clue

Galan007
lolz!!11! Galactus is leik totaly mroe stronger den teh imp dat crushed teh mulitverse!! duryes

Hazsekswthurmom
I know he didn't just say Galactus......

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I know he didn't just say Galactus...... I cant think of anyone more powerful than Galactus that mxy can beat.

Galactus beats him to if he gets one blast in.

He is more powerful than Gog from kingdom.

Bentley
Maybe he can beat Mad Jim Jaspers.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is more powerful than Gog from kingdom. WF Mxy was specified. Why would you use happenings from anything other than WF?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
WF Mxy was specified. Why would you use happenings from anything other than WF? WF never met Gog. I assume all Mxys have the same powerset,etc. Unless you can prove otherwise.

starlock
WF never met Gog. I assume all Mxys have the same powerset,etc. Unless you can prove otherwise.

"Prove otherwise" eek!

Galan007
WF never met Gog. I assume all Mxys have the same powerset,etc. Unless you can prove otherwise. Mxy in WF simply did more than he has in any other arc. Which is probably why WF Mxy was specifically mentioned. smile

It'd be like a if there was a thread titled: "The most powerful being Galactus (from the Black Celestial arc.) can defeat".

Only an idiot would come into that thread any say something like:

"Galactus has lost to the F4, and been punked by the Guardian and Thor!!"

While G has endured the above. Such things did not happen in the specified arc. Thusly, bringing such things up makes one look quite biased and foolish..

Get it? smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by fangirl101

He's smacked an avatar of a writer on panel.
I wouldn't call that a win, but it shows his power.
"power?"

That's ridiculous.

Grant morrison gives mxy the same type of powers his avatar has.
Even showing everything in comics as nothing but paper to him.
Myx is an avatar of the writers to do what ever the hell they want.
Look, WF Mxy is as far as we should consider his powers,
going into he smacked around avatars is silly.

Because in that case, I can play that silly game too.

Like, She-Hulk stalemates him.
(who's jumped out of a comic book, and ran across it's seams,
heck she had two friends with her
and one of them tripped on a the staples that hold a trade paper back together)

laughing

She also tore a page out of a comic and crumbled it to defeat an opponent,
telling John Byrne (her writer) what to do with her stories,
she reads the real world Marvel Universe Handbook to get an edge on her opponents,
and she also knows that real human beings (us readers) are watching her.

What's more incredible, is that it's canon. (oh yea, in her Handbook bios) laughing out loud

Or Impossible Man stalemates that silliness too.

IM went into Marvel studios kicked everyone's ass,
and had the writers terrified on him,
they had to meet his demands or else.

=====================================

Personally, these are all jokes and not to be taken seriously.

Even if it's "canon" ... which they are ... both of them. (more like canon comedy)

cloud102
WF's Mxyxy can pretty much do anything and also made the Spectre look like a joke. I'd say multiversal level. He even popped up in our reality.

King Kandy
Originally posted by cloud102
He even popped up in our reality.
Nope. All he did was get drawn on top of photos from our reality.

Someone is confusing real-life and fiction here. Maybe you should go take a walk and observe that some things are independent of comic books.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master
"power?"

That's ridiculous.

Look, WF Mxy is as far as we should consider his powers,
going into he smacked around avatars is silly.

Because in that case, I can play that silly game too.

Like, She-Hulk stalemates him.
(who's jumped out of a comic book, and ran across it's seams,
heck she had two friends with her
and one of them tripped on a the staples that hold a trade paper back together)

laughing

She also tore a page out of a comic and crumbled it to defeat an opponent,
telling John Byrne (her writer) what to do with her stories,
she reads the real world Marvel Universe Handbook to get an edge on her opponents,
and she also knows that real human beings (us readers) are watching her.

What's more incredible, is that it's canon. (oh yea, in her Handbook bios) laughing out loud

Or Impossible Man stalemates that silliness too.

IM went into Marvel studios kicked everyone's ass,
and had the writers terrified on him,
they had to meet his demands or else.

=====================================

Personally, these are all jokes and not to be taken seriously.

Even if it's "canon" ... which they are ... both of them. (more like canon comedy)

because you dont' like his feats? It may be jokes to the other guys, but to mxy, it IS his character. Period.

cloud102
Originally posted by King Kandy
Nope. All he did was get drawn on top of photos from our reality.

Someone is confusing real-life and fiction here. Maybe you should go take a walk and observe that some things are independent of comic books.

Er, the writer even acknowledged that was in Myxy's power.

King Kandy
And I should care? Mxy can't come to the real world.

cloud102
Not according the writer responsible for the story. But, hey, whatever sinks your ship, King of Candy.

fangirl101
Originally posted by cloud102
Not according the writer responsible for the story. But, hey, whatever sinks your ship, King of Candy.

The writer of the story did an interview and said that mxy has always been an avatar of the writers to do what ever they wanted to do with no consequences. It's his character to be up, down, sideways, and everthing in between if he wishes to be.

King Kandy
Fortunately no matter how many times the writer says "My character will now leap out of his comic and kick your ass." it will still never happen since he is a fictional character.

cloud102
The writer of the story did an interview and said that mxy has always been an avatar of the writers to do what ever they wanted to do with no consequences. It's his character to be up, down, sideways, and everthing in between if he wishes to be.

Yup, yup.

King Kandy
Well okay but if you truly believe that while reading a comic there is a chance that mxy will leap out of it and start joking with you, then you are probably insane and should seek treatment.

cloud102
Maybe, but that's the Myxy in all of us.

darthgoober
He's smacked an avatar of a writer on panel. I wouldn't call that a win, but it shows his power. He also bound the embodiment of everything in a bfr. Bound the spectre to reality and bopped him on the head. Grant morrison gives mxy the same type of powers his avatar has. Even showing everything in comics as nothing but paper to him. Myx is an avatar of the writers to do what ever the hell they want.
So how powerful does that make Doom...

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3047/fantasticfour1005en2.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3033/fantasticfour1006ih0.jpg

whistle

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy in WF simply did more than he has in any other arc. Which is probably why WF Mxy was specifically mentioned. smile

It'd be like a if there was a thread titled: "The most powerful being Galactus (from the Black Celestial arc.) can defeat".

Only an idiot would come into that thread any say something like:

"Galactus has lost to the F4, and been punked by the Guardian and Thor!!"

While G has endured the above. Such things did not happen in the specified arc. Thusly, bringing such things up makes one look quite biased and foolish..

Get it? smile Again Mxys powers have never been any different in any course of reality. Galactus is a different character altogether. In alternate realities he has been shown to be completely different while Mxy never has. Galactus also depends on how much bse energy he has in him. Mxy's power level always stays the same. he isnt dependent on anything.

If you cant prove Mxys powers are different in any of his stories then its all relative. Thats how I see it. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Spectre
Surfer
Pitt
Ash

Endless Mike
Correction: He didn't smack an avatar of the writer, Mxy and Bat-Mite just went to the writer's apartment or office or whatever, but they said it was a weird place so they went back inside the comic

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Correction: He didn't smack an avatar of the writer, Mxy and Bat-Mite just went to the writer's apartment or office or whatever, but they said it was a weird place so they went back inside the comic In JLA, it was explained that the imps see everyone else like the artist and writers do. As two dimensional beings. The writer of world's funnest tells us in an interview that Mxy is the writers excuse to do what ever the hell he wants to do in a story.

Endless Mike
I was simply stating the facts of what happened in World's Funnest

fangirl101
I was simply stating the facts of what happened in World's Funnest
Ok.

Galan007
Correction: He didn't smack an avatar of the writer, Mxy and Bat-Mite just went to the writer's apartment or office or whatever, but they said it was a weird place so they went back inside the comic thumb up

Mxy's only smacked the writer, in a totally different Superman comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.