Multiple Batman thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Here is the deal: You have to say how many Batmen would the following fighters beat, by fighting them at the same time. The Batmen will have all the memories and skills of the original Bruce Wayne, but they will be limited to hand to hand combat.

To each of the listed characters, say how many Batmen can they take (this characters have standard equipment):

1- Wolverine
2- Mr. Terrific
3- Hawkeye
4- Vandal Savage
5- Cyclops
6- Gorilla Grodd
7- Batman -with full gear-
8- Punisher

Bentley
The Batmen are just naked so they cannot use their clothes as weapons.

Badabing
New stipulations at Bentley's request.

Bentley
Zero is a valid answer to this thread by the way.

Bentley
I bump my own thread, who am I?

jalek moye
wolvirne and cyclops take infinite waves same with grodd

batman punisher and hawkeye till they run out of things to shoot or utilize then they still take alot more before going down.

Bentley
Man, after editing once you would think it says what I want it to say. Actually, you are meant to say how many Batmen they can take AT THE SAME TIME, as the biggest number they would be able to handle.

Batmen start at twenty meters from the fighters in a circle.

Bouboumaster
If the Batmen are naked, Wolverine can take a big bunch of them.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If the Batmen are naked, Wolverine can take a big bunch of them.

What if they have shorts ?

Bentley
Some fanboys will say he can make bombs with his shorts.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bentley
Some fanboys will say he can make bombs with his shorts.

Batman >>> McGuyver

Enyalus
1. Wolverine - 5.
2. Mr. Terrific - 3. (I'm BSing that one)
3. Hawkeye - 1-2.
4. Vandal Savage - 2.
5. Cyclops - 3.
6. Gorilla Grodd - 10...more?
7. Batman (with full gear) - 3-4.
8. Punisher - 4-5.

I was assuming KOs are allowed. If its to the death, then obviously Wolverine and Savage never go down.

Bentley
Punisher takes more than Hawkeye?

Enyalus
Punisher takes more than Hawkeye?

Punisher's got automatic weapons.

Bentley
Punisher takes more than Cyclops? blink

Enyalus
Punisher takes more than Cyclops? blink

Yeah. Batman's pretty agile. And despite him being with Emma, Scott is definitely gay. He'd be seriously distracted by a bunch of naked Batmans.

RevoWution™©®
The answer is, only ONE Batman is needed to beat each of them. Batman just can't be beaten.

smile

Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Batman's pretty agile. And despite him being with Emma, Scott is definitely gay. He'd be seriously distracted by a bunch of naked Batmans.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

srankmissingnin
Do they fight one at a time or are they swarmed by a large number of naked Batmen? If its a massive swarm Punisher and Cyclops rack up huge numbers, since it would be difficult to avoid gun fire / optic blasts with too many Batman in the way.

Bentley
They are swarmed, but lets say that at first there is a circle of Batmen twenty meters from they in all directions, and they start to appear each ten seconds from there. (Unless there aren't enough Batmen to fill the circle)

RobinDrake
the swarm of batmen protect the one batman who is prepping and defeats them all big grin

tsscls
All of the stips make my head hurt, I'm seeing double, PC Supes 7/10.

Bentley
At least my stipulations don't give characters mother boxes or changes them completely.

My idea seems to be very difficult to explain.

Just make this guys battle Batmen at the same time and tell me how many they take down. Once they can't manage, ignore putting more in the fight.

occultdestroyer
1- Wolverine- 3
2- Mr. Terrific- approx. 10
3- Hawkeye- 1
4- Vandal Savage- 5
5- Cyclops- 3-5
6- Gorilla Grodd- unlimited
7- Batman -with full gear- 10
8- Punisher- 2-3

jalek moye
Grodd would never go down

Bentley
One would think that the Batmen would have an advantage against Batman because they know what he will throw at them.

Hasn't Batman knocked down a gorilla before?

Master Crimzon
A 'naked' Batman can still dodge bullets and use H2H. He can take Punisher.

Really, you're forgetting that Batman still maintains all of his martial arts training, skills, and peak human conditioning. I think you're immensely underestimating his chances here.

jalek moye
against a big ass gorilla with telepathy and telekentic powers plus he has the mind of a human genuis (the simple fact he has human intellegence says he can alteast fight better then a normal gorilla)

yea a bunch of naked batman arnt gonna do it

Bentley
I was under the impression that Grodd has been knocked down by Batman before.

jalek moye
if he has then just wow,

do you know what issue this happened in?

Bentley
I only found scans so far, sadly one is cropped:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/pg16-JLAClass-no02.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/pg17-JLAClass-no02.jpg

Second instance:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/Scan2039January272005.jpg

After that panel, Grodd is shown chained.

jalek moye
why didnt he just mind rape batman?

RevoWution™©®
I only found scans so far, sadly one is cropped:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/pg16-JLAClass-no02.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/pg17-JLAClass-no02.jpg

Second instance:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/Scan2039January272005.jpg

After that panel, Grodd is shown chained.

What comic book series are those scans from?

jalek moye
grodd dint use any mental powers in that, whats the point of being an evil villian gorilla if you dont have your telekensis and telepathy

Bentley
JLA if I've read correctly, in the first scans there is a mechanical Flash if that helps to find the number.

He has mind attacks, he just didn't use them. Batman can still ko him though.

jalek moye
maybe but for real he shouldnt be able to one shot him

and he should get mind raped before he gets near him

Edit

Bentley
Still, maybe after so much psychic multidirectional attacks Grodd would get tired.

Bentley
Current threads are scratching the bottom of the barrel so hard (with adamantium claws) that I've decided to bump one of my classics.

Enjoy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.