Sesshomaru vs Hiei (current versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
They are very similar to each other in terms of style and ability, which is probably why they are my two favorite demons of all time.

It almost hurts to see them compete in such a way,

However I need to know who would triumph in this battle to the death or at least a sound, thorough beat down in Sesshomaru's case.

Similarities:

1. Highest level of Royal demon ( don't forget Hiei was born an A class however was de-powered upon his attainment of the Jagan Eye) evil face

2. Extremely Fast, Agile and Precise cool

3. Wield staggering amounts of Demonic power smokin'

4. Utterly Merciless and Efficient in Battle. big grin

5. Are Excellent Swordsman. smile

Soooooo who win? Happy Dance

Discuss!!!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
Hiei could evade a guy who punched 100 times in a split second and then cut him 16 times so fast he couldn't even react, and that was back in the Saint Beasts arc, he became progressively stronger, faster, and more powerful since then, by the end of the manga he was an S - class demon who are considered planetary threats, Hiei rapes

Keollyn
There is no current Hiei....

Regardless, if Hiei wasn't so blatantly faster than Sess, Sess coud win. But that's just not the case.

Dark-Jaxx
Hiei was faster when he was C class. With his flame powers, he can one shot Sess as well. Sesshomaru is dead.

chickenlover98
sess has absolutely no chance. as C class he instantly beats him. A or S class hiei is just a joke.

Mr Marvel
That sounds horrible, Sesshomaru is arguably the most powerful daiyokai in all of Demon world. He could be no less than a S class demon.

Mr Marvel
They are roughly equal to each other, please give respect where it is due.

Darth Raizen
The only thing that Hiei could count on doing is to get a good hit on him with his sword, or his Darkness Dragon. Sesshomaru has the advantage in this batttle.

And btw, is non canon allowed, or just canon?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
That sounds horrible, Sesshomaru is arguably the most powerful daiyokai in all of Demon world. He could be no less than a S class demon. Pffft, and S class would b!tch Naraku with the Shikon Jewel, Sess, and Inuyasha.

YYH is much more powerful than Inuverse.

Hiei is MUCH faster than Sess, and can evicerate him easily.

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by Darth Raizen
The only thing that Hiei could count on doing is to get a good hit on him with his sword, or his Darkness Dragon. Sesshomaru has the advantage in this batttle.

And btw, is non canon allowed, or just canon?

This is a Canon battle.

Sesshomaru has weapons that carry their own separate source of power, allowing him to last longer.

Naraku isn't much of a threat to Sesshomaru, especially with his NEW sword Bakusaiga which prevents healing/regeneration if cut by it.

Endless Mike
It doesn't matter since Hiei can slice him into a million pieces before he can even blink

chickenlover98
That sounds horrible, Sesshomaru is arguably the most powerful daiyokai in all of Demon world. He could be no less than a S class demon. your using the "because hes my favortie character" argument. just cause your on sess's dick doesnt make him fast or powerful. a C class hiei would utterly destroy him.

Mr Marvel
What the HELL are you talking about, Sesshomaru's father was the King/Ruler of

Demon Word. Lord Sesshomaru was his eldest son, who has always pushed and

motivate to be better than his father. His sword Tensaiga can bring people back to

life as well as make him immortal. He has a technique called the Meidou

Zangetsuha that can send you straight to hell, DEATH!!!

Endless Mike
All useless if he gets sliced to ribbons before he can even react.

Mr Marvel
Sesshomaru has super speed and teleportational abilities.

Endless Mike
No he doesn't. All he has is the ability to make himself look a little blurry - practical every anime character does that. Show me a quantifiable speed feat that beats Hiei slicing a guy who could throw 100 punches a second 16 times before he could even react.

chickenlover98
What the HELL are you talking about, Sesshomaru's father was the King/Ruler of

Demon Word. Lord Sesshomaru was his eldest son, who has always pushed and

motivate to be better than his father. His sword Tensaiga can bring people back to

life as well as make him immortal. He has a technique called the Meidou

Zangetsuha that can send you straight to hell, DEATH!!! you do realize the demon world from inuyasha is completely different in both scale and rules than the one in yu yu hakusho right

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No he doesn't. All he has is the ability to make himself look a little blurry - practical every anime character does that. Show me a quantifiable speed feat that beats Hiei slicing a guy who could throw 100 punches a second 16 times before he could even react. and just to clarify that for the idiot here, that was at one of his lowest showings, in the beginning of the show/manga. hiei could move MANY times faster than that by the dark tournament.

Quincy
I agree with the chicken guy.

Hiei showed an inexorable display of speed when he killed his saint Beast. After all of the training throughout the entirety of the show, he would be much faster than Sesshomaru for sure. Consider the training he underwent with Mukuro!

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Quincy
I agree with the chicken guy.

Hiei showed an inexorable display of speed when he killed his saint Beast. After all of the training throughout the entirety of the show, he would be much faster than Sesshomaru for sure. Consider the training he underwent with Mukuro! what makes you believe that the hiei who fought the saint beasts cant kill sess?

Dark-Jaxx
I don't think he meant to imply that.

saphiree
Hello sesshomaru can easily send hiei to hell using tenseiga but he so stronger hey never has to go up to his full ability so as you can tell his power is out of this world if he never has to use his best ability un like hiei

saphiree
sesshomaru is way stronger because he never showed his most powerful attack and hiei showed it many times, his life hasn't even been on the line once during the whole entire show and manga

Dark-Jaxx
Hiei is faster than Sesshomaru by a good amount, even during the Saint Beast arc able to slash a man who can strike 100 times in a second 16 times before he could react.

He decapitates Sesshomaru.

saphiree95
Hiei may have speed but, Sesshomaru has very keen sense which can very easily allow him to predict his every move and avoid attacks.

Pogue Dante
Its so sad when people take this things way seriously, but since we are arguing Ill join. Obviously most of the little demon supporters have yet to watch all of Inuyasha. Sesshomaru is a TAIYOUKI. This guy got his title because there is yet to be another demon to defeat him. Sesshomaru is WAY too powerful for the Yu Yu Hakusho characters.

Pogue Dante
But of corse there is the chance that Sesshomaru just laughs at them for even trying to stand up to him. I mean I love Hiei and all but because of this I will say the truth! Sesshomaru would kick his ass!

Dark-Jaxx
Being a Tayokai doesn't mean shit in a fight.

YYH demons are FAR stronger than Inuyasha ones.

gryphon28
Ha that's a lie laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Can you post a picture of yourself?

gryphon28
When my business becomes yours I'll let you know, but out of curiosity what for

Blax_Hydralisk
Because I am curious as to what you look like. Is there really any other point to showing one your picture? I'd show you mine, if you made me feel better.

gryphon28
Why the sudden curiosity of what I look like, I know you seen women before?
Why would I post my picture on a thread that is talking about two anime characters battling it out, last time I checked my picture isn't part of the topic nether is this conversation that we are having

gryphon28
Why the **** would I want to make YOU feel good?

Dark-Jaxx
...Lol.

The funny thing is I have been trying for weeks to get a pic of her.

TKM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Being a Tayokai doesn't mean shit in a fight.

YYH demons are FAR stronger than Inuyasha ones.

About time you faulted yourself. I agree with you, Tayokai doesn't mean a damn thing. That's because you spelled it wrong but, I'm not too stingy to give you my knowledge.

TAIYOKAI or TAIYOUKAI

Look familiar? laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by gryphon28
Why the sudden curiosity of what I look like, I know you seen women before?

Well, actually...

Because I asked nicely?

No need to get so riled up... sad

gryphon28
So what if you did and I'm not riled up

Like I said before this conversations is not fitted for this threadroll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
Shall I PM you then? smile

gryphon28
I don't give a damn

gryphon28
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

What else are we going to end up doing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
Maybe some cyber.

Who knows? smile

gryphon28
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Fine

Dark-Jaxx
...Why did you respond to the same post three times? no expression

and no Blax, I have already tryed to put t3h cyber moves on her, did not work.

gryphon28
Keep quiet

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gryphon28
Keep quiet ...I'm sorry. sad

gryphon28
Good

QU33N_ANG3L
Ok lets keep it real. I mean sesshomaru is no doubt my husband, however, hiei would beat the dog shit out of sesshomaru. I mean yes sesshomaru is strong....for his time. Inuyasha series takes place in the fuedal era. YuYu Hakusho takes place much later. As u can see by then they use spirit energy and special attacks. Unlike sesshomaru. All hiei has to do is unleash his dragon of the darkness flame and send sisshomaru into oblivion. Keep in mind that Hiei has mastered this technique and trained the dragon to obey him

XanatosForever
Nice necro. no expression

And agreed, Hiei curbstomps.

On a side note, shouldn't this be in the Anime Versus forum? erm

MegamanRiq
Sesshomaru would never be beaten by dragon darkness flame. He's the only person in history to deflect a backlash wave. Hiee could never do this he would die. His dragon of the darkness flame was even deflected by mukuro and even weaker deflected it. Sesshomaru would laugh at the attack mukuro beat hiee to a pulp with. Mukuro was nowhere near faster as hiee and he still got his ass handed to him. Proof his speed doesn't mean anything

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MegamanRiq
Sesshomaru would never be beaten by dragon darkness flame. He's the only person in history to deflect a backlash wave. Hiee could never do this he would die. His dragon of the darkness flame was even deflected by mukuro and even weaker deflected it. Sesshomaru would laugh at the attack mukuro beat hiee to a pulp with. Mukuro was nowhere near faster as hiee and he still got his ass handed to him. Proof his speed doesn't mean anything Hiei*

SSJGGogeta
I feel like Sesshomaru deserves a lot more credit than he's getting here. Even Ryukoutsusei(I'm not sure if that's the right name) was considered a planetary threat, and a single backlash wave was enough to put him down. Yet an even stronger backlash wave was overpowered by Sesshomaru, when Sesshomaru accidentally got a little serious against Inuyasha.

And plus, Sesshomaru has overpowered demonic Inuyasha, whose main power is his speed. And even base Inuyasha has dodged lightning, and things like that before.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I feel like Sesshomaru deserves a lot more credit than he's getting here. Even Ryukoutsusei(I'm not sure if that's the right name) was considered a planetary threat, and a single backlash wave was enough to put him down. Yet an even stronger backlash wave was overpowered by Sesshomaru, when Sesshomaru accidentally got a little serious against Inuyasha.

And plus, Sesshomaru has overpowered demonic Inuyasha, whose main power is his speed. And even base Inuyasha has dodged lightning, and things like that before. No one in Inuyasha is a planetary threat.

Inuyasha's f*cking father probably wasn't a planetary threat.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No one in Inuyasha is a planetary threat.

Inuyasha's f*cking father probably wasn't a planetary threat.

Ryukotsusei was a planetary threat, and even Inuyasha's father couldn't defeat him. He had to seal him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.