Deadpool vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Fight takes place in an alley

- Win is a KO or the result of someone being incapacitated ie; loss of a limb / exploded torso.

DP gets a sword

Gambit gets his Bo Staff

- no cards but the alley has trash cans he can raid for projectiles..if DP lets him.

Winner is?

Mindset
Deadpool won't be incapacitated from a loss of a limb or having his torso exploded.

Anyway, Deadpool wins, he's a better fighter, he's stronger, just as fast, and his healing factor will negate most of the damage Gambit can inflict w/o being koed.

Juk3n
For the sake of the healing factor, we'll say that exploded legs = incapacitation - yes he can grow them back, but if he's down for a 10 count while re-gowing than that counts a Gambit win.

Since DP will have to get within arms length im inclined to think Gambit might get off a charge or 2 in DP's face - momentary distraction - like a flash bang effect then a swift temple strike, HF aside KO can still occur. No?

snoopdogg
Good fight.

geshien
Remy said that for him, fighting Wade is suicide.

just putting that out there.

StyleTime
Gambit had also just developed his full potential abilities during that time and didn't want a repeat of what happened in the danger room. (ie. almost blowing up Rogue and Colossus by accident.)

Poeple really need to stop bringing up Gambit's meeting with Deadpool while neglecting to mention the circumstances surrounding it.

As for this match, it would be a pretty good fight due to the stipulations set.

geshien
Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit had also just developed his full potential abilities during that time and didn't want a repeat of what happened in the danger room. (ie. almost blowing up Rogue and Colossus by accident.)

Poeple really need to stop bringing up Gambit's meeting with Deadpool while neglecting to mention the circumstances surrounding it.

As for this match, it would be a pretty good fight due to the stipulations set.

Yeah, I somehow doubt that Remy is afraid of blowing up Wade.

StyleTime
You're right. Gambit is not afraid of blowing up Wade per se, but the idea of losing control again scares him. That's the whole reason he left the X-mansion when he did. He caused many other things to combust that he didn't intend to and could have injured innocent people through collateral damage. He didn't really fight back against most of the people in that issue even though there was a bounty on his head.

Gambit also dislikes fighting. Even if he had full control over his powers, he probably would have opted for a BFR of Deadpool.

I don't want to derail this thread too much though. I just hoped to clear that up.

geshien
Originally posted by StyleTime
You're right. Gambit is not afraid of blowing up Wade per se, but the idea of losing control again scares him. That's the whole reason he left the X-mansion when he did. He caused many other things to combust that he didn't intend to and could have injured innocent people through collateral damage. He didn't really fight back against most of the people in that issue even though there was a bounty on his head.

Gambit also dislikes fighting. Even if he had full control over his powers, he probably would have opted for a BFR of Deadpool.

I don't want to derail this thread too much though. I just hoped to clear that up.

okay, i see what you mean.

if i might add, Wade would probably be too much (being ruthless) for Remy to handle without losing his control. hence, avoiding the confrontation, collateral, and perhaps his own life. where as Wade would more likely survive the fight in those stipulations due to his healing factor.

in the end it was a lose-lose situation for Remy.

snoopdogg
Gambit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.