Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC's Superboy
my wife caucht me cheating and i dont know how to say sorry also i think she is also but i know she loves me and i love her

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't ask losers on a internet forum, for starters.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

I must concur.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
my wife caucht me cheating and i dont know how to say sorry also i think she is also but i know she loves me and i love her

Shouldn't have cheated in the first place. haermm

Leo.M

Can't help you with that one buddy. Saying sorry is probably the best way to start. Crying might help. I dunno maybe if she sees actual emotion out of you she'll feel sorry for you and forgive you. If she does say forgive you, you're gonna be on tight leash now.

And who cheats on someone they love? erm

Rogue Jedi
No excuse for cheating, not ever.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Leo.M
And who cheats on someone they love? erm

A pussy.

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't think even vaginas would cheat on someone they loved, Ken.

Röland
Don't feed the troll.

Rogue Jedi
If it comes to the point that you wanna sex someone else, break up with your partner first. People who cheat (emotionally or physically) while concealing it are PATHETIC.

Phucked Up
I don't think even vaginas would cheat on someone they loved, Ken.

Good point, maybe an anus.

Blax_Hydralisk

Röland
sad
awehuhs

KMC's Superboy
well first i am a ass for cheatring i know it this u=is mty second time doing it i still love her and my kids more than life it self i dont know how to apolize should i not have told her at all

Rogue Jedi
well first i am a ass for cheatring i know it this u=is mty second time doing it i still love her and my kids more than life it self i dont know how to apolize should i not have told her at all You should have never done it the first time. I hope your heart is broken into a million pieces.

KMC's Superboy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You should have never done it the first time. I hope your heart is broken into a million pieces. i know that but how do i apolize

Phucked Up
well first i am a ass for cheatring i know it this u=is mty second time doing it i still love her and my kids more than life it self i dont know how to apolize should i not have told her at all

You did it twice? F*cking scumbag.

Rogue Jedi
i know that but how do i apolize You SURE you still love her? you SURE you still wanna be with her?

KMC's Superboy
You SURE you still love her? you SURE you still wanna be with her? yes i am VERY VERY VERY sure i love her more thsn i love my self and if she and the kids leave i dont know what i would do

Rogue Jedi
yes i am VERY VERY VERY sure i love her more thsn i love my self and if she and the kids leave i dont know what i would do Then all you can do is tell her. Tell her and see if she gives you another chance.

KMC's Superboy
yeah i should

Rogue Jedi
You never should have cheated in the first place, and sorry, if she leaves you, you deserve it.

KMC's Superboy
i know well good bye i will talk to her and i will tell you all what she said tomorrow gn

Phucked Up
You never should have cheated in the first place

Or the second place.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Or the second place. thumb up Good eye.

George Foreman

Buy her one of my grills and she will take you right back.

AbnormalButSane
I hate the taste of those burgers cooked on your grills. hmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I hate the taste of those burgers cooked on your grills. hmm BLASPHEMY. stick out tongue

George Foreman
I hate the taste of those burgers cooked on your grills. hmm

What!!! You must be a terrible cook. disgust

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by George Foreman
What!!! You must be a terrible cook. disgust laughing

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by George Foreman
What!!! You must be a terrible cook. disgust

I don't cook my, my dear sir. Those burgers are without taste. sly

Scythe
God, such lies...

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I am sure ABS is a great cook. yes

Scythe
No, I meant the thread starter. Lies.

AbnormalButSane
Yeah, I am sure ABS is a great cook. yes

No, I'm not. haermm

Originally posted by Scythe
No, I meant the thread starter. Lies.

I agree. However, it just makes the individual look dumb. But whatever. hmm

Scythe
I agree. However, it just makes the individual look dumb. But whatever. hmm

Smart girl.

Rogue Jedi
No, I meant the thread starter. Lies. Well, if it is lies, then maybe someone will read it who is in fact going through something similar.

You are probably right though.

Scythe
F*ck this thread...

Rogue Jedi
F*ck this thread... I love when someone says that. laughing out loud

Storm
If you find a thread to be silly, or you don' t have any interest in the topic, then simply don' t participate in it.

Scythe
Ah, here we go...

I love when someone says that. laughing out loud

I started sayin' that a few times and I guess I rubbed off on Mywi, Kaya, Selphie and Sol, as they sometimes post it to pay homage to me.

Rogue Jedi
or sumthin.

KMC's Superboy
she accented my apology
but first she slaped me then kissed me and we........................................ went to bed

Kelly_Bean
You don't love someone if you cheat on them. Plain and simple.

This is probably fake and looking for attention anyway. You don't seem like you're above the age of 15.

KMC's Superboy
i do love her more than anything except my kids
and i am not 15 i was born on 4/16/1973 so no i am 35

Slay
I don't really see what the problem is though. If you don't want her to leave you smack her around a few times. What you need to do is stop being such a pussy. You're a man right? You bring home to bacon. You deserve to have your fun, amirite?

I started sayin' that a few times and I guess I rubbed off on Mywi, Kaya, Selphie and Sol, as they sometimes post it to pay homage to me.
Hommage.

McLovin

Speak for yourself, mexican't.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.