Slade vs Black Panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Standard gear, no prep.

carver9
bp

Hazsekswthurmom
Ds ftw

Entity
Ouch! Tough one. confused Really depends on the area allot too.

I'm leaning towards Slade 6/10. Maybe!

comicfan11
Deathstroke.
BP might be able to keep up on physical stats (though i doubt it) and has the advantage of his armor BUT DS has the advantages of healing factor and 90% brain usage.
Plus he is an established team wrecker.
BP shouldn't be that much of a problem to him when he has owned the JLA, the Titans and BOP.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Ds ftw

Bentley
Didn't Batman defeat Slade? shifty

llagrok
Slade.

carnage52
Originally posted by Bentley
Didn't Batman defeat Slade? shifty thats batman tho he beats everyone big grin

Batman-Prime

Batman would beat BP too

comicfan11

If you r referring to the Infinite Crisis fight, Slade was beaten off panel by the whole Bat family, not Batman alone.

llagrok
Slade > JLA > BP > Silver Surfer

Premutos
Yeah, what llagrok said.

redhotrash
Lets be fair, havent a lot of people taken out the JLA by themselves? Unless Im wrong, Batman, Promethius, and Deathstroke have all done it. In single combat none of the 3 should be able to stand up to any one of the majority of the JLA.

Metalmanx
Tough one.

It could really go either way, I think.

Daredevil1
This is a toss up.

Physical stats are too close to compare. They both bring in good weapons. I'll go with Slade for the win but Panther is no joke.

Any Slade fan who states his stats is superior IMO doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by comicfan11
If you r referring to the Infinite Crisis fight, Slade was beaten off panel by the whole Bat family, not Batman alone.

He could be talking about the issue were Bruce KO'ed Slade with a rifle gun as he used it like a bat.

Another issue is were Batman did a sneak attack jump kick which put down Slade. As Batman tied him up. But that was a "sneak attack" IIRC.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Daredevil1
This is a toss up.

Physical stats are too close to compare. They both bring in good weapons. I'll go with Slade for the win but Panther is no joke.

Any Slade fan who states his stats is superior IMO doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Ehmm Slade punched back Donna Troy and took a direct hit from her...
I think that BP even with the armor would have some trouble with that.
Plus he has tagged the Flash in many occasions...

DestinyGuy678
Plus he has tagged the Flash in many occasions... .....armbar

comicfan11
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
.....armbar

laughing laughing laughing
PIS... wink

Daredevil1
Plus he has tagged the Flash in many occasions...

LOL using high non average high end feats. By that logic.

BP arm barred Surfer and took hits from Hulk before vibranium era.

And if you Pis those feats I can Pis Slade feats.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Daredevil1
LOL using high non average high end feats. By that logic.

BP arm barred Surfer and took hits from Hulk before vibranium era.

And if you Pis those feats I can Pis Slade feats.

The Flash tagging has happened in many occasions so you can't PIS it.
Maybe the others, but still DS has done it more than once.
But BP's armbar is not even debatable...
The fact that you even bring it up is funny

~The Wickerman~
Reported for using PIS as a verb uhuh

starlock
Slade for the win

Daredevil1
The Flash tagging has happened in many occasions so you can't PIS it.
Maybe the others, but still DS has done it more than once.
But BP's armbar is not even debatable...
The fact that you even bring it up is funny

Accept some of those tags happened with circumstances/anticipation/prep.

And I can call CIS as Flash holds back against Slade as seen in his fights. We've seen him punching guys out into orbit if he really wants too.

carnage52
.....armbar tries to get slade in one and wakes up with his head up his own ass big grin

TricksterPriest
The anti-metal daggers might mess up Slade's gear, but then again, it might not. It's depleted promethium, basically DC adamantium.

Panther can't take Slade in a ranged fight, the power staff will wreck him. Close combat might work if he can destroy Slade's gear, but IMO, Slade's stats are a good deal better and Slade is a better fighter.

I just can't see Panther beating a guy who bitchslaps the Titans, demolished Nightwing, curbstomped Batman, etc. no

Slade takes a majority, but Panther's gear is good enough that he can take a few.

DestinyGuy678
black panther needs one hit with an energy dagger to win, he also probably has much more stamina that slade

Deathstroke
he also probably has much more stamina that slade Why do you think that? I'm not saying he does or doesn't I'm just curious as to why you think that.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Why do you think that? I'm not saying he does or doesn't I'm just curious as to why you think that. black panther in an old issue basically ran a gauntlet consisting of first killmongers grunts, second 6 of wakandas best warriors, third Malice (killmongers lieutenant with slight super human stats), fourth a rhino, fifth Baron Macabre (another of killmongers lieutenants), sixth a crocodile, 7th baron (again) king cadaver and their men (while resisting their mind powers), 8th killmoner (gets thrown into a pit and the story continues), 9th a horde of wolves, 10th dodges the bullets of armed soldiers, 11th a white gorilla, 12th Sombre (another lietenant), 13th a t-rex, 14th Salamander ( a ssniper), 15th snakes (he gets a little bit of rest here though), 16th a horde of killmongers men and killmonger (beats them), 17th killmongers wife

and beats al of these things with minimal rest - its in the black panther respect thread here:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,75726.0.html

Deathstroke
black panther in an old issue basically ran a gauntlet consisting of first killmongers grunts, second 6 of wakandas best warriors, third Malice (killmongers lieutenant with slight super human stats), fourth a rhino, fifth Baron Macabre (another of killmongers lieutenants), sixth a crocodile, 7th baron (again) king cadaver and their men (while resisting their mind powers), 8th killmoner (gets thrown into a pit and the story continues), 9th a horde of wolves, 10th dodges the bullets of armed soldiers, 11th a white gorilla, 12th Sombre (another lietenant), 13th a t-rex, 14th Salamander ( a ssniper), 15th snakes (he gets a little bit of rest here though), 16th a horde of killmongers men and killmonger (beats them), 17th killmongers wife

and beats al of these things with minimal rest - its in the black panther respect thread here:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,75726.0.html
pretty impressive

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Deathstroke
pretty impressive I think it would be even

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.