Phoenix(x-men 3) vs galactus( rise of the silver surfer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
I mean, im talking about the movie versions, off course. Who would win, the phoenix from the third x-men movie or the galactus for the second fantastic four movie?

Alpha Centauri
Oh for...now Bakerboy has found the Movie Vs forum.

Galactus was barely even in that movie. Stupidness.

-AC

bakerboy
So what??? We seen his power.

Dude, if you want to talk about it, great. If not, move away.

Bardock42
Originally posted by bakerboy
So what??? We seen his power.

Dude, if you want to talk about it, great. If not, move away. What was his power again?

bakerboy
Eating planets or absorbing planets vital force. The surfer from the movie did stop him, i mean , could the phoenix do the same?

Bardock42
Eating planets or absorbing planets vital force. The surfer from the movie did stop him, i mean , could the phoenix do the same?

Did we see Galactus power? I mean...did he actually do anything?

bakerboy
Well, we saw a storm what was supposed to be galactus. And , it was supposed to absorb the planet and then the surfer where into the storm or the cloud and stop it.

i mean, its pretty stupid, i know. The fantastic four movies were weak. The first one was bad and the second one was fun at some points but weak the most of the time. What i wonder if the phoenix power could do the same than surfer did in that movie, stop the galactus or the cloud knowed as galactus.

Bardock42
Well, we saw a storm what was supposed to be galactus. And , it was supposed to absorb the planet and then the surfer where into the storm or the cloud and stop it.

i mean, its pretty stupid, i know. The fantastic four movies were weak. The first one was bad and the second one was fun at some points but weak the most of the time. What i wonder if the phoenix power could do the same than surfer did in that movie, stop the galactus or the cloud knowed as galactus.

Well, I don't know what that Galactus can actually do. Phoenix has certainly shown more of her power. Then again she could be stopped by Wolverine and it took Silver Surfer (who Galactus created, wtf) to destroy Galactus. So, I would assume Galactus, though it is really just a wild guess.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Bardock42
Did we see Galactus power? I mean...did he actually do anything?

no

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I don't know what that Galactus can actually do. Phoenix has certainly shown more of her power. Then again she could be stopped by Wolverine and it took Silver Surfer (who Galactus created, wtf) to destroy Galactus. So, I would assume Galactus, though it is really just a wild guess.

he didnt create the silver surfer he transformed norin radd into the SS with the power cosmic to help him find edible planets.

but to respond to the thread, the phoenix gets curbstomped.

Placidity
How the hell can Silver Surfer, who was empowered by Galactus, defeat his maker. What a load of bull. I say we havent seen the last of Galactus.

Phoenix seems to be piss weak in terms of durability. Sure she has the ultimate telekinetic ability, but like someone said, she died when she got stabbed, just as weak and frail as any human.

Plus, I don't think she'll be able to deal with the power cosmic.

Galactus wins this easily IMO.

WrathfulDwarf
I see it like this....

Wolverine beat Phoenix.

Silver Surfer beat Galactus (let's just assume he did_

SS>Wolverine.

So I go with Galactus.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Man of Christ
he didnt create the silver surfer he transformed norin radd into the SS with the power cosmic to help him find edible planets.

but to respond to the thread, the phoenix gets curbstomped.

T-that's creating the silver surfer.

Anyways, though I would assume Galactus might be intended to be more powerful than Phoenix, I just can't be sure, seeing as potentially a kid might just be able to blow him away. Would have been cool to see some power of Galactus though...

bakerboy
I also think that surfer beating galactus( or the storm) was just stupid. Surfer has a 1%part of galactus power. So how on hell could he defeat galactus, the creature who give him a little part of his power and survive to that??? Pretty dumb.

About the phoenix thing, i think that wolverine killed her because she WANTED. Sometimes, the Jean Greay personality was taking the control , and in that moment( jean ask logan to kill her), when she was jean again for a second, wolverine killed her.

Dark-Jaxx
Anyone can beat that piece of shit stormcloud.

Placidity
How do you even "beat" a cloud?

I'm betting this cloud is cosmic in nature aswell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.