the avegers-the villian/s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who should be the main villain/s for the upcoming movie???

i think its safe to say it wont be anyone whos already featured in a marvel movie.

imo it has to be someone or something that is a real threat to a superteam.

who do think is a good choice(give a explanation if you like)

BruceSkywalker
I think it all depends. Their are so many good and bad villains The Avengers have fought.. One choice could be Loki and a few others. I give this more thought and respond again soon

Neo Darkhalen
it would have to be a universal threat, or even a group of villains from past films.

Nihilist
im not saying because of my bias,but imo thanos is great choice.also a few others who would be good ultron,high evolutionary,or even apocalypse??

ScarletSpeed
I was gonna say Thanos or Galactus,

Glactus deserves some good screen time, and also a better portrayal of him laughing out loud

Endrict Nuul
Get Apocalypse outta here.

MightyEInherjar
The Hulk. I'm guessing the Avengers team will be trying to take the Hulk, as hinted at by Tony Stark in TIH.

ragesRemorse
sasquatch

nimbus006
The Avengers movie should start by them facing off against the Hulk, trying to control him, and half way through the film convincing him that there is a bigger threat out there. Hence, Hulk joins the team and they battle Ultron, Thanos, or maybe another villain team.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by nimbus006
The Avengers movie should start by them facing off against the Hulk, trying to control him, and half way through the film convincing him that there is a bigger threat out there. Hence, Hulk joins the team and they battle Ultron, Thanos, or maybe another villain team.

Sounds cool....

zbucsz
aliens or Skrulls

Neo Darkhalen
The Skrull empire would be a nice idea.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by nimbus006

Interesting with the exception of Thanos or Ultron. I think they will fight people like the masters of evil.

WhiteWitchKing
Magneto!!

ragesRemorse
This movie should be CGI, like beowulf. I dont know if Hollywood has enough money to make this concept work properly in live action

shksprtx
I know a lot of folks don't like the Ultimate Universe, but the only villain(s) that make sense cinematically for an Avengers movie are...The Liberators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.