Happy Father's Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
To any fathers here in KMC forums, I hope you all had a safe and great day. wink

Phucked Up
Now that the day's almost through...roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Grey Fox
Father's Day's already over here, it's 2:37 am

Edit: Thanks anyway. You too.

JacopeX
Not here. erm

I edited the post as past tense.

Scythe
This thread was posted in good faith, regardless of how late it may be, not everyone shares the same timezone.

KMC's Superboy
i went to Kung fu panda got breakfest in bed my wife made dinner went to a chinesse buffet and my wife said there is another present later i saw a victoria secret bag went i went to the bath room a some rose just afew min ago i got some card from my kids

Scythe
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
i went to Kung fu panda got breakfest in bed my wife made dinner went to a chinesse buffet and my wife said there is another present later i saw a victoria secret bag went i went to the bath room a some rose just afew min ago i got some card from my kids

The wife you cheated on, and she cheated on you...

KMC's Superboy
no she didnt the person i thought she was cheating on me with is guy and is her cusin

Scythe
no she didnt the person i thought she was cheating on me with is guy and is her cusin

So... she cheating on you with her cousin? Let's not forget you also said you cheated on her too.

KMC's Superboy
Originally posted by Scythe
So... she cheating on you with her cousin? Let's not forget you also said you cheated on her too. yes i did cheat but no her cusin is more gay than Elton John

Scythe
yes i did cheat but no her cusin is more gay than Elton John

Now that's just country.

KMC's Superboy
what do you mean

Phucked Up
what do you mean

Buck teeth, cover-alls, smoking from a corncob while sipping some moonshine.

Scythe
what do you mean

Yeah? Mhmm? Right. Okay!

Phucked Up
At the corner of buttf*ck and "You've got a purty mouth."

Scythe
Originally posted by Phucked Up
At the corner of buttf*ck and "You've got a purty mouth."

Hahaha.

BlackSunshine
Happy Fathers Day Matt! You are an awesome dad to our daughter! I love you! heartbeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.