Genre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
What genre of movies do you prefer?
Fantasy, Horror and Science Fiction

What directors do you prefer?
Ridley Scott
Steven Speilberg
Jim Henson (RIP)
Tim Burton

What film do you think is misunderstood by the public? A film that you enjoyed but majority of people did not?

I would say Josey and the PussyCats. I thought it was funny as hell. It made fun of everything I hated. stick out tongue

steve-o
I'm a Crime/Gangster fan myself. cool

I like Scorcese, Tarantino, Fincher, Verhoeven, Spielberg, Burtons pretty cool, Guy Ritchie, Pete Jackson, George Romero.

haha the movie I thought was good but the majority of the public didn't was probably Death to Smoochy. I love that movie. It's hilarious.

mah
indeedio, he was brilliant.

I like Fantasy, Science Fiction best, but everything else too.

Soderbergh, Darren Aronofsky, Hayao Miyazaki, Peter Jackson (brilliant splatters, brilliant LOTR)

finti
I like Action, comedy, Sci Fi
Usually dont give a rats ass about who directs it

Thomas H
Action
Comedy
Drama
Thriller

Michael Bay
Tony Scott
Ridley Scott
James Cameron
Steven Spielberg

Bad Boy
Any genre- I'm open to all styles of film making.

Michael Bay
John Woo
Kassovitz (the guy who did La Haine- anyone seen it?)
James Cameron
Ridley Scott
Tony Scott
Jake Scott

Film most misunderstood by public- Pearl Harbor. (I cannot be bothered to have another argument about it tho, so don't bother!)

Thomas H
who the hell is Jake Scott, and new brother?

Bad Boy
Ridley Scott's son!

He directed Plunkett and Macleane.

Thomas H
never heard about them, anyway, if he is as talented as Ridley and Tony, maybe he will be directing a Bruckheimer movie once, how old is he?

Bad Boy
Not that old- in his twenties I guess. Plunkett and Macleane was really cool and slick and damn entertaining too. A cool parody of the costume drama.

British critics slammed it for being 'too Hollywood'! Dumbasses.

Anyway, this guy has got so much potential.

BackFire349
horror, drama and comedy are my favorite types of movies, my favorite directors are stanley kubrick, kevin smith, tobe hooper, george romero and lucio fulci. a movie that i think is mis understood by most people is th etexas chainsaw massacre, i think its thought of mostly as just another horror flick, but the truth is it was the best horror movie of all time and started horror as we know it.

finti
what is there to misunderstand, it is Titanic on an Island with planes and ships

Thomas H
? where is this quote from..? and PH aint Titanic by far!

Bad Boy
I don't seem to think it was that misunderstood. Tobe Hooper gave cinema something unseen before- something special. But I just found it boring..... but thats just me.......

Xenomorph
My favourites are Sci-Fi, Drama, Horror and Crime

Favourite Directors? Ridley Scott, Peter Weir, John Schlesinger, Mike Nicholls, Martin Scorcese and Stanley Kubrick.

GordonSkywalker
I prefer Science fiction and drama.

Augeybana
I prefer Horror and Action and crime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.