Can Broly destroy a universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Raizen
I have heard this many times from DBZ fans without logical proof of this. Now I want to hear anyone's honest opinion. And a reason as to why would be good.

Can Broly destroy the universe?

http://www.dragon-ball-z.eu/nav2/these/broly/broly.jpg

Kento
Well he did destroy a galaxy and casually destroyed a planet but I don't think he could destroy the universe.

Darth Raizen
I have heard people say that just because that Trunks and Piccolo have said he can, that he can. I don't believe this. I believe that he might have the potential.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kento
Well he did destroy a galaxy and casually destroyed a planet but I don't think he could destroy the universe.

He can't destroy a galaxy.

Gotenks SSJ3, on the other hand, can.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm pretty sure "Galaxies" in DBZ universe isn't nearly as large or vast as Galaxies in our universe though.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'm pretty sure "Galaxies" in DBZ universe isn't nearly as large or vast as Galaxies in our universe though.

Yeah.

Darth Raizen

Kento
Originally posted by Combat_Guru

Gotenks SSJ3, on the other hand, can. Broli was said to on screen and the galaxy was shown being destroyed. Not that it makes any sense because Gokou goes to a planet that is still intact in the same galaxy he was suppose to have destroyed...And Gotenks hasn't shown the power to..Nobody has not even Broli has shown it when he was actually shown fighting and using his power.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'm pretty sure "Galaxies" in DBZ universe isn't nearly as large or vast as Galaxies in our universe though. I don't think anybody can really tell. The only thing really known is that Earth is different.

Astner
He destroyed a galaxy, the Dragonball universe consists of 4 galaxies. And Kaio called him a universal threat.
Given the time, yes.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Astner
He destroyed a galaxy, the Dragonball universe consists of 4 galaxies. And Kaio called him a universal threat.
Given the time, yes.

Technically he destroyed most of a galaxy. Since Goku was able to go to the South Galaxy.

Blax_Hydralisk
Given the time, yes.

ANY planet buster can destroy a universe "given enough time". It'd just take awhile.

The real question, me thinks, is is he he strong enough to do it in a few blasts, or at once?

And the answer is no. Brolly is a planet buster, but he can only destroy one planet at a time...

Astner
Originally posted by Darth Raizen
Technically he destroyed most of a galaxy. Since Goku was able to go to the South Galaxy.
They were in the north. We were able to see the destruction of the galaxy.

Astner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15I_eySKAvU (First few seconds of the movie.)

Brolly destroyed a Galaxy pretty fast. He's a galaxy buster.

Kento
They were in the north. We were able to see the destruction of the galaxy. Gokou goes to the South Galaxy though. When he first IT's from King Kai's planet. It's afterwards he goes to the North and that's when he gets punched by Krillen.

Darth Raizen
They were in the north. We were able to see the destruction of the galaxy.

I know they were in the North. Broly tore up most of the South Galaxy as King Kai has said.

CgNsqUt6gRw

Pyron_Express
Yeah i suppose he can destroy everything in the universe, if he can live that long ofc.

chickenlover98

Gotenks SSJ3, on the other hand, can. actually he did, showed on screen

dadudemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15I_eySKAvU (First few seconds of the movie.)

Brolly destroyed a Galaxy pretty fast. He's a galaxy buster.

laughing laughing laughing

That Galaxy was also rotating faster than the speed of light.

We can only assume time lapse footage over hundreds of thousands of years.

Sooo...

smokin'

Pyron_Express
Yeah that would make him FTL and old as hell. Inless the DBZ galaxies are small.

Too ****en inconsistent IMO.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing laughing laughing

That Galaxy was also rotating faster than the speed of light.

We can only assume time lapse footage over hundreds of thousands of years.

Sooo...

smokin'

You think thats rediculouis,

LOOK AT PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!

superchron
You think thats rediculouis,

LOOK AT PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, in every Superman thread you bring up DBZ, in every DBZ thread you bring up Superman. Just leave it alone and voice your opinion without bringing up stuff you don't like

Dark-Jaxx
Broly onscreen did destroy most of one galaxy. So over time he could.

Csdabest
Yeah he can destroy a galaxy. Shown onscreen. Most likely if that planet was still intact it was most likely a decimated planet left behind where Broli probably destroyed the universe from. I doubt he destroy the same planet he was on. Goku went to the planet saying that where the source of the power came from

Alucard25
He probably could one galaxy at a time but certainly not all at once.

Csdabest
OH A UNIVERSE......No not a universe. A galaxy definetly hahaha

yungz22

but he destroyed the other galaxys with ease

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by yungz22
but he destroyed the other galaxys with ease

And when was this? We've only seem him destroy most of the South Galaxy. We've seen him destroy a city, and a planet.

Combat_Guru
Broly potentially has enough Chi to do anything.

He spits, sweats and breathes Chi, seriously, he doesn't need food, cause he eats Chi, he has so much Chi of his own that it leaks out of his body.

The Great Galen
If the franchise expanded more I wonder how powerful a SSJ3 Broly would be. If he is a galaxy buster,FTL beast right now Id imagine he would be lower abstract at SSJ3.

Kento
When was Broli FTL?

Dark-Jaxx
Never, he was definately deceptively fast for his size, but nowhere near FTL.

The Great Galen
approaching those speeds at the very least.

Grinning Goku
**** no.

Kento
Originally posted by The Great Galen
approaching those speeds at the very least. Approaching when? He's never done anything but dodge all the Z warriors. And they aren't FTL even if some people love to try and prove they were during Freeza saga. Most blast he just walked through also without even needing to dodge so dodging FTL speed blast can't be used. Not that any blast is FTL besides the one Broli threw to destory the planet but none of the others went that fast.

Dark-Jaxx
Actually the blasts that sent Broly to the sun were FTL.

Kento
Eh I was just thinking of the first movie. He does a lot more in that. And it's not like Broli dodges that one either so wouldn't prove much on his part.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Actually the blasts that sent Broly to the sun were FTL.

Gohan SSJ2's kamehahmeha is faster in the Cell Saga.

Btw, Super Android #13 could have survived that teriple Kamehameha easily.

And Gohan SSJ2 is many times faster than any Broly.

Dark-Jaxx

And Gohan SSJ2 is many times faster than any Broly. 1. Prove it.

2. Prove it.

3. Prove it.

Have a nice day sir. smile

Kento

And Gohan SSJ2 is many times faster than any Broly. Broli survived the triple kamehameha..It's when he hit the sun he died.

Also kinda hard to prove ssj2 Gohan is faster against a guy who plays around and was getting more powerful. Even if Gohan was faster...he'd still never be able to win.

Mr Marvel
1. Prove it.

2. Prove it.

3. Prove it.

big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Broli survived the triple kamehameha..It's when he hit the sun he died.

Also kinda hard to prove ssj2 Gohan is faster against a guy who plays around and was getting more powerful. Even if Gohan was faster...he'd still never be able to win. 1. Actually, he did not incinerate in the sun until his heart exploded, which effectively killed him. Since he was dead, his body could no longer emanate Ki, so his defense was gone, and he was incinerated.

2. Also, on top of that building, Broly proved to be fast enough to easily dodge all of their blows while standing on his tippy toe simply by leaning back and to the side in a very "DBZ" fashion. Broly had speed.

Kento
1. Actually, he did not incinerate in the sun until his heart exploded, which effectively killed him. Since he was dead, his body could no longer emanate Ki, so his defense was gone, and he was incinerated.

2. Also, on top of that building, Broly proved to be fast enough to easily dodge all of their blows while standing on his tippy toe simply by leaning back and to the side in a very "DBZ" fashion. Broly had speed. Yea but he still blocked the Kamehameha. It wasn't until he hit the sun that he died. The Kamehameha was survived.

And I didn't say Broli didn't have speed. He's got enough going for him but he never really showed what he could do going all out. He toyed with the Z fighters. I'm not exactly convinced Gohan is faster. Just saying even if he was he still wouldn't beat Broli. Broli has everything else even if he's slower. His durabilty isn't going to be gotten past.

Keollyn
If he was immortal, yes, otherwise no.

Combat_Guru
1. Prove it.

2. Prove it.

3. Prove it.

http://community.funimation.com/tm.aspx?m=5724

These are DBZ fans that know what the hell their talking about, which you obviously don't.

It's been proven many times on funimation, and on other sites that even the androids could beat Broly from Movie 8 using accurate PROOF.

And in the topic I just posted, it was proven by many members that, Super Perfect Cell>>>>>LSSJ Broly from Movie 10.

Go suck on Broly's Green Gamma Cock. stick out tongue

Here is the most accurate DBZ Power Level Chart on the net, and it says SSJ2 Gohan is leagues above Broly.
http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/anime-manga/dragonball-z/67729-legendary-super-saiyan-legendaryssj7-unleashed.html

Combat_Guru
Broly's powerlevel was around, 6,600,000,000, SSJ2 Gohan's power level was around, 190,000,000,000 according to one of DBZ's greatest experts on MFG 5.1 Anime & Manga Forums, LegendarySSJ7.

You guys look like ants compared to him when it comes to DBZ.

BTW, Broly's heart didn't explode, the Kamehameha further injured the stab wound he received as an infant Saiyan.

Broly's nothing, he was beat by MSSJ Goku.

I think given training Broly would be the strongest unfused character in DBZ, hell that might just take some more near death experiences, but his full potential isn't but leagues above every other Saiyan, therefore he's still always going to be below Vegetto.

Keollyn
http://community.funimation.com/tm.aspx?m=5724

These are DBZ fans that know what the hell their talking about, which you obviously don't.

It's been proven many times on funimation, and on other sites that even the androids could beat Broly from Movie 8 using accurate PROOF.

And in the topic I just posted, it was proven by many members that, Super Perfect Cell>>>>>LSSJ Broly from Movie 10.

Go suck on Broly's Green Gamma Cock. stick out tongue

Here is the most accurate DBZ Power Level Chart on the net, and it says SSJ2 Gohan is leagues above Broly.
http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/anime-manga/dragonball-z/67729-legendary-super-saiyan-legendaryssj7-unleashed.html

Oh please stop it. No power level is official after the Frieza saga.

And a Jinzōningen beating Burori? That's extremely laughable.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Keollyn
Oh please stop it. No power level is official after the Frieza saga.

And a Jinzōningen beating Burori? That's extremely laughable.

I never said it was official, I said AROUND that power level.

A DBZ expert spent months working to get those power levels based on the performance of the charatcers.

Endless Mike
What? No. Of course not.

Do you know that there are over 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the visible universe alone? And then there's the dark matter and dark energy, which outmass all of the galaxies and normal matter significantly, and then there's the issue of the timespace itself.....

Also when it was being destroyed, you could see it visibly rotating, when a galaxy takes millions of years to rotate, so either the destruction was taking place over the course of millions of years (which makes no sense) or the galaxy was rotating millions of times faster than the speed of light (which makes even less sense). This is why I don't like to debate Broly - he's way too inconsistent, more so than 99% of comic characters. Yes, that includes Pre - Crisis Superman.

I had heard 16, but I don't know if that's canon or not.... anyway, compared to our universe, that would be more like a pocket universe if it's true.

Oh, and CG, that's just an appeal to authority fallacy. Power levels are not logical or consistent in any way - any number fans make up will just be a guess.

Combat_Guru
Endless_Mike, I will never read another post of yours again, I HATE you!

That goes for Broly ****er Jaxx too.

You guys have to stop pretending that you know shit about DBZ.

Broly is the most overated DBZ character of all time, he has the most fanboys of any single character in fiction.

Kento
Broly's powerlevel was around, 6,600,000,000, SSJ2 Gohan's power level was around, 190,000,000,000 according to one of DBZ's greatest experts on MFG 5.1 Anime & Manga Forums, LegendarySSJ7.

You guys look like ants compared to him when it comes to DBZ.

BTW, Broly's heart didn't explode, the Kamehameha further injured the stab wound he received as an infant Saiyan.

Broly's nothing, he was beat by MSSJ Goku.

I think given training Broly would be the strongest unfused character in DBZ, hell that might just take some more near death experiences, but his full potential isn't but leagues above every other Saiyan, therefore he's still always going to be below Vegetto. Made up power levels mean nothing.

Broli blocked the Kamehameha, and the wound was healed from when he was a baby..so how does this happen again?

Broli has the best feats in DBZ by a long shot, and was only beat by a plot device. He took everything they threw at him and suddenly a weakened Gokou getting power by weakened warriors can suddenly beat him as he's getting more powerful?

If you want to get accurate...Broli would stomp the androids. Trunks Vegeta, Gokou and Gohan would have already came out of the Time Chamber so that goes the theory of the androids being any help. Broli toyed with them and beat them worse than Cell did. So there goes the whole Perfect Cell > Broli since Perfect Cell is barley above ssj Gohan that would be the one who fought Broli.

Keollyn
I never said it was official, I said AROUND that power level.

A DBZ expert spent months working to get those power levels based on the performance of the charatcers.

It doesn't matter if it was a DBZ insider. If it wasn't Akira Toriyama, it means nothing.

Combat_Guru
Made up power levels mean nothing.

Broli blocked the Kamehameha, and the wound was healed from when he was a baby..so how does this happen again?

Broli has the best feats in DBZ by a long shot, and was only beat by a plot device. He took everything they threw at him and suddenly a weakened Gokou getting power by weakened warriors can suddenly beat him as he's getting more powerful?

If you want to get accurate...Broli would stomp the androids. Trunks Vegeta, Gokou and Gohan would have already came out of the Time Chamber so that goes the theory of the androids being any help. Broli toyed with them and beat them worse than Cell did. So there goes the whole Perfect Cell > Broli since Perfect Cell is barley above ssj Gohan that would be the one who fought Broli.

Perfect Cell whooped the Z Fighters MUCH worse, and was owning FPSSJ Gohan.

A single Cell Junior can be compared to the damage Broly did.

And how do you know those Z fighters in movie 8 were at the same level as they were when they fought Cell?

If they were than regular Super Saiyan Gohan would have been the strongest of the bunch.

In movie 8 Gohan was weaker than Goku, but when the fought in the Cell Games, Gohan was stronger.

BradBalboa
with one attack, hmm i dont think so, but he could over time !! practically any DBZ villian could, thats why the heroes say " this guy will destroy the whoel universe" i would actually say, Buu and Vegito are universe buster level though

Pyron_Express
When was Broli FTL? To destroy a galaxy at that short amount of time, he would need to be FTL to destroy a galaxy as fast as he did.

I dont think he has eternal youth, so he would die of old age before he gets done with everything in the universe, and he cant destroy the universe itself, just everything inside(ie planets, not space-time or anything like that)

Just look at this way; To travel from where we live now to one of the biggest Supercluster(Shapley cluster i believe) at the speed of light would take us trillions of years..

Who knows how old he would be when he reaches to other galaxies.

BradBalboa
Broly is alot stronnger than cell, for one the broly movie is a waht if scenario!! what if>> Goku beat cell during during the cell games, he wouldnt have did, and gohan wouldnt have went ssj23, so apart from the fatc gohan isnt ssj2 everyone is around the sa epwer level, probably a litle higher !!

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Broly is alot stronnger than cell, for one the broly movie is a waht if scenario!! what if>> Goku beat cell during during the cell games, he wouldnt have did, and gohan wouldnt have went ssj23, so apart from the fatc gohan isnt ssj2 everyone is around the sa epwer level, probably a litle higher !!

Wrong.

Those The Z Fighters weren't even at Second Grade Super Saiyan yet.

The Saiyans in that story were depicted at SSJ, not MSSJ, not USSJ, and not FP SSJ.

If the what if scenario that started Broly was that Goku defeated Cell, than Gohan would still be stronger than Goku, and the Saiyans would be a little buffer, and able to do alot more than what their limits are.

And if Broly was stronger than Cell, why weren't any of the saiyans pushed to SSJ2?????? Because they weren't at that power level yet.

Your argument is weak at best.

The only scenario that would work is that the Z Fighters defeated the Androids before Cell could get to them, and Goku teaches Gohan SSJ after they defeat Cell in his first form.

In which case the Saiyans are all many times weaker, I'd say weaker than Cell in his second form, therefore Broly was only a little bit stronger than Cell in his second form, and Perfect Cell was mountains beyond Second Form.

BradBalboa
Bullshit !!! Look at Goku when fought cell...right...now lookat Gku whe he fouth Broly, HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE FIGGIN SAME !!! no1 goes ssj second grade cause they dont wanna loose their speed, which is about the ony thign they have on broly since no1 compares to him in terms of physical strength !! hmm no1 gets pushed to ssj2 ?? so what, if they dd it wud get boring if the beat EVERY enemy by turning to a new level of ssj !! Mate ur obviously braidead if you think Cell is more powerful than Broly !!!

Combat_Guru
Bullshit !!! Look at Goku when fought cell...right...now lookat Gku whe he fouth Broly, HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE FIGGIN SAME !!! no1 goes ssj second grade cause they dont wanna loose their speed, which is about the ony thign they have on broly since no1 compares to him in terms of physical strength !! hmm no1 gets pushed to ssj2 ?? so what, if they dd it wud get boring if the beat EVERY enemy by turning to a new level of ssj !! Mate ur obviously braidead if you think Cell is more powerful than Broly !!!

If the Z Fighters were the same as the ones who fought Cell in the Cell Games why wasn't Gohan stronger than Goku?

They weren't the same, you can't even compare them by anything other than feats, and those Z Fighters didn't have much to show in Movie 8, so Z Fighters from the Cell Games>>>>>Movie 8 Z Fighters.

Broly can destroy a galaxy because his Chi is out of control, and because the galaxies are tiny, but Cell can regenerate, is faster, smarter, stronger, more skilled, knows all of the Z Fighters and Freeza's, King Cold's, AND Nappa's moves(He was cloned from every opponent that fought the Z Fighters on Earth, and he was cloned from the Z Fighters themselves), and he's more durable.

Broly only trumps Cell in Chi, but that won't do Broly much good because Cell can dodge Chi balls, and Chi balls are the only things Broly knows how to make, those and force fields, which Cell can plow right through.

Csdabest
Im pretty sure they were Second Grade. Just not all super buff. Just took the initial power boost. Vegeta Got buff as hell in the movie. Trunks had long hair showing he came out of the HBTC.

Broly is way Stronger than Cell or Gohan at SSJ2.

If you look at clues and hints. Trunks was actually stronger than Cell. He just didnt have the speed. Cell said when trunks was powering up that he was stronger initialy. Its the same thing with Broly Except he doesn't loose speed at all.

Prime#
OK, Broly is way stringer than Cell or SS2 Gohan. Although Cell was more powerful than the Z-Fighter's fighting them one on one(Save Gohan). Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Gohan all presented at least a little challenge to Cell. I still don't understand why all of them didn't just gang up on Cell and stomp him.

Broly took all of them on at the same time without being injured. That team, could take SS2 Gohan

By the appearance of the characters, I can assume it takes place during or after the Cell saga. Maybe during the week of training for the cell games

Broly>>>>>>>Team>>>>Cell

Combat_Guru
Well I'm sick of arguing, I'm sure you'll find sooner or later going to sites where people know what their talking about, that, SSJ2 Gohan is far above LSSJ Broly, and Super Perfect Cell is just as powerful as SSJ2 Gohan.

Here I can't help you, not because I'm the only one who thinks that Broly isn't God, but because you don't want to hear it.

Csdabest
So a site full of fans? Who "Claim" to know what they are talking about are going to prove something to me with opinion?

chickenlover98
Well I'm sick of arguing, I'm sure you'll find sooner or later going to sites where people know what their talking about, that, SSJ2 Gohan is far above LSSJ Broly, and Super Perfect Cell is just as powerful as SSJ2 Gohan.

Here I can't help you, not because I'm the only one who thinks that Broly isn't God, but because you don't want to hear it. super perfect is slightly less, but VERY slightly. you cant tell much of the diff. and ya LSSJ is below ssj2 gohan

Csdabest
SSJ2 Gohan got his ass handed to him by Broly already. With ease. Such an ease that that stupid excuse of OH he hasnt been trainning is void.

Kento
Perfect Cell whooped the Z Fighters MUCH worse, and was owning FPSSJ Gohan.

A single Cell Junior can be compared to the damage Broly did.

And how do you know those Z fighters in movie 8 were at the same level as they were when they fought Cell?

If they were than regular Super Saiyan Gohan would have been the strongest of the bunch.

In movie 8 Gohan was weaker than Goku, but when the fought in the Cell Games, Gohan was stronger. Um...No he didn't. Cell beat Vegeta, matched Gokou, only beat Trunks cause he was faster, and was as strong as Gohan and only winning because Gohan didn't want to fight.

Gohan never turned ssj until after the Time Chamber. And Gohan is always stronger than Gokou for the most part. He just never realizes it and hates to fight. Gohan assumed he was weaker than Gokou during his fight against Cell.

Gohan did worse against Cell while being stronger than Gokou....he hates to fight, and thinks Gokou is stronger than him. Gohan also doesn't have his fathers will which has kept Gokou going in times he shouldn't. What does him loosing have to prove except Broli > Gohan.Originally posted by Pyron_Express
To destroy a galaxy at that short amount of time, he would need to be FTL to destroy a galaxy as fast as he did.

I dont think he has eternal youth, so he would die of old age before he gets done with everything in the universe, and he cant destroy the universe itself, just everything inside(ie planets, not space-time or anything like that)

Just look at this way; To travel from where we live now to one of the biggest Supercluster(Shapley cluster i believe) at the speed of light would take us trillions of years..

Who knows how old he would be when he reaches to other galaxies. Saiyans do have FTL ships...So how does that make Broli himself FTL when they can go other places in those ships?Originally posted by Combat_Guru

Here I can't help you, not because I'm the only one who thinks that Broly isn't God, but because you don't want to hear it. Super Perfect Cell isn't even close to SSJ2 Gohan. Cell was barley beating a weakened, unangry Gohan. If Gohan hadn't of saved Vegeta, and had been angry Cell would have been easily beaten. Gohan's full power only comes out when angry.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Csdabest
SSJ2 Gohan got his ass handed to him by Broly already. With ease. Such an ease that that stupid excuse of OH he hasnt been trainning is void. no it isnt and 2 vegeta stated that gohan was weaker as an adult and he admitted it.

chithappens
- Movies are not canon.

- Broly was only shown in movies. No manga or even regular anime series.

- SSJ2 Gohan got handed his ass on a rock platter, but this is a movie so it means nothing because it was just a movie.

Thats it. Thats all

Endless Mike
Comparing non - canon DBZ characters to canon ones really doesn't work - there are way too many inconsistencies. The movies don't fit anywhere on the timeline at all.

Keollyn
Originally posted by chickenlover98
no it isnt and 2 vegeta stated that gohan was weaker as an adult and he admitted it.

Yet that supposedly "weak" Gohan was matching someone that was stronger than Cell. And Gohan wasn't even using SSJ2 form when he did it.

Kento
Originally posted by chickenlover98
super perfect is slightly less, but VERY slightly. you cant tell much of the diff. and ya LSSJ is below ssj2 gohan Super Perfect is slightly below Gohan? That's not true at all. And there isn't any proof ssj2 > lssj.

Csdabest
yes gohan was a SSJ2. Just like his figths in the Buu Saga..In the beginning. Hair was exactly the same. Just no lightning. And after the cell saga the lightning dissappears for SSJ2.

Kento
Both Vegeta and Gokou get lightning while fighting at ssj2 against each other, and Vegeta gets the lightning when he goes to attack Kid Buu.

BradBalboa
exactly !! Lssj is more powerful than ssj2, its probably equal with ssj3 ( maybe) Plus Trunks had long hair in the Broly movie, so that shows it was after the z fighters training in the hyperbolic time chamber !! All the Z fighters where about the same strength probably a tiny bit stronger when they fought broly than when they fought cell !! Broly is more powerful than Cell !!1 No question

Keollyn
The form isn't necessarily stronger than SSJ2, since Burori likely can be a SSJ2 too. But you can probably say that Burori in that form shown to be stronger than SSJ characters.

Dark-Jaxx
Broly going by the mystical and unknown cosmic entities unknown to many of you things called "feats" is the strongest DBZ character.

As a movie character, he does not fit into the DBZ canon power hierarchy.

Oh and Endless Mike, I would just like to say that DBZ only has 4 galaxies.

That is all.

Endless Mike
Actually, according to the cosmology I've heard, it has 16. But I'm really not sure if that is canon or not.

Kento
Well isn't there only a Kai for each galaxy, and that's why King Kai looks over the North Galaxy, and he only has 3 others the same rank as him.

Endless Mike
From what I've heard it's

1 Dai-Kaioshin (absorbed by Buu)
4 Kaioshins (most killed or absorbed by Buu one survived, each surveys 1/4 of the universe, or 4 galaxies each)
16 Grand Kaios (one was shown in the anime, none in the manga, each one surveys 1 galaxy)
64 Kaios (two shown in the manga, 4 in the anime, the rest never shown, each one surveys 1/4 of a galaxy)

chickenlover98
Well isn't there only a Kai for each galaxy, and that's why King Kai looks over the North Galaxy, and he only has 3 others the same rank as him. quadrant. north QUADRANT. they each rule over a specific section of the universe, the number of galaxies is never stated

Astner
The Dragonball universe is bigger than four galaxies. Each Kaioshin overlooked a quarter of the universe. Kaios overlooked galaxies.

It's the anime that ****ed it up.

Kento
I thought the others were just higher up on the chain because Kaioshin paid no attention at all to the North Galaxy. He even mentions it I believe. I thought it was King Kai, and the other three Kai's who actually watched each section of the universe they were assigned while the other gods did other godly stuff like doing nothing.

Astner
Though they're named as if there was only four galaxies in each section.

Maybe there're a lot of "kais" in-between.

Darth Raizen
I have just made a discovery. In the English sub, the narrator said that a SSJ has destroyed the South Galaxy, but when I watch the movie more, King Kai said that he tore up most of the South Galaxy.

In the Japanese sub, at the start of the movie, King Kai said that a SSJ has attacked the South Galaxy, and then he said that it has just been destroyed.

So technically, he can destroy a galaxy, but I guess it depends on the level of destruction.

Also, I have looked further into this. Since it was stated that he can destroy the entire universe by Piccolo to Vegeta, he possibly can, but from what we know about DBZ, there are only 4 galaxies in their universe, North, South, East, and West, so technically, he can.

But I don't think he can destroy a universe such as ours, or others such as DC, as there are billions of galaxies in those universes, including ours.

Darth Raizen
-EDIT-

Astner
Actually there are at least 16.
East Kaioshin was guarding the east sector, yet North Kaio was a subject to his part of the universe.

The story took place in the east section of the universe in the north galaxy.

Darth Raizen
Actually there are at least 16.
East Kaioshin was guarding the east sector, yet North Kaio was a subject to his part of the universe.

The story took place in the east section of the universe in the north galaxy.

Either way, he does have the potential to destroy the DBZ universe. That I can see. I don't know about others such as ours.

Micheal_Myers
Wrong.

Those The Z Fighters weren't even at Second Grade Super Saiyan yet.

The Saiyans in that story were depicted at SSJ, not MSSJ, not USSJ, and not FP SSJ.

And if Broly was stronger than Cell, why weren't any of the saiyans pushed to SSJ2?????? Because they weren't at that power level yet.

The Broly movie could have taken place within the ten days given by cell for preparation. The reason Gohan did not turn SSJ2 is because he was not given enough rage. Vegeta is depicted turning into an "ascended" Saiyan in the movie. Broly smashed em all around with ease and was defeated by nothing more than pure PIS.

Dark-Jaxx
Not to mention the power hierarchy does not apply to noncanon characters like Broly.

Micheal_Myers
Broly is easily a galaxy buster. Video evidence was provided early on. As others have said, its impossible to compare that galaxy to our galaxies or another universes galaxies. But in the DBZ-verse, Brolly is a galaxy buster.

BradBalboa
I have just made a discovery. In the English sub, the narrator said that a SSJ has destroyed the South Galaxy, but when I watch the movie more, King Kai said that he tore up most of the South Galaxy.

In the Japanese sub, at the start of the movie, King Kai said that a SSJ has attacked the South Galaxy, and then he said that it has just been destroyed.

So technically, he can destroy a galaxy, but I guess it depends on the level of destruction.

Also, I have looked further into this. Since it was stated that he can destroy the entire universe by Piccolo to Vegeta, he possibly can, but from what we know about DBZ, there are only 4 galaxies in their universe, North, South, East, and West, so technically, he can.

But I don't think he can destroy a universe such as ours, or others such as DC, as there are billions of galaxies in those universes, including ours.

That an easy mistake to make, there are more than 4 galaxys in the DBZverese, The Kais each watch over the mian galaxy of the north east south and west quadrants of the universe, with the supreme kai watching over the entire quadrant, but there dead now lol

so the DBZverse is much bigger than 4 galaxys !!

Darth Raizen
That an easy mistake to make, there are more than 4 galaxys in the DBZverese, The Kais each watch over the mian galaxy of the north east south and west quadrants of the universe, with the supreme kai watching over the entire quadrant, but there dead now lol

so the DBZverse is much bigger than 4 galaxys !!

Yeah, but there's no chance that he'll be able to bust a galaxy such as ours. Ours is way bigger than the DBZ verse.

Dark-Jaxx
There is really no proof at all that DBZ galaxies are smaller than ours, it's kinda like that bullcrap someone tried to pull in a Superman vs. Goku thread when he said that DBZ moons are weaker than real moons.

Darth Raizen
There is really no proof at all that DBZ galaxies are smaller than ours, it's kinda like that bullcrap someone tried to pull in a Superman vs. Goku thread when he said that DBZ moons are weaker than real moons.

That's true, but there's no proof that it's not smaller either.

Dark-Jaxx
That's true, but there's no proof that it's not smaller either. Yeah, and because of that, we must assume it is the same size. smile

Darth Raizen
Yeah, and because of that, we must assume it is the same size. smile

Must we? Must we really? big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Yep. T3h rules of nerdy character debates.

And Darth Nihilus would beat up Goku. 131

Darth Raizen

Oh, hell yes.

BradBalboa
If it wasnt then hopw the hell would Gohan be Super Saiyan ??
The z fighters fight broly witht he same power levels they had agaisnt cell. Saying a cel jr is as powerful as Broly is the stupidest thing iv ever herd !! thats like saying Frieza could beat Hatachyaxk..it aint gonna happen !!

carver9
Yeah, but there's no chance that he'll be able to bust a galaxy such as ours. Ours is way bigger than the DBZ verse.

and who told you this? embarrasment

jltruth

Why do you think that?

BradBalboa
People PEOPLE !!

The DBZverse isnt small, it IS the same size as ours, People belive it to be small as they belive there are only 4 galaxys. which isnt true !! Kign Kai and the other 3 Kais, watch over their respective galaxy, which is the main galaxys of that quadrant ( which pre-buu wars, the supreme kais watched over)

carver9
If it wasnt then hopw the hell would Gohan be Super Saiyan ??
The z fighters fight broly witht he same power levels they had agaisnt cell. Saying a cel jr is as powerful as Broly is the stupidest thing iv ever herd !! thats like saying Frieza could beat Hatachyaxk..it aint gonna happen !!

This statement is so true that its ridiculous.

Brolly>Perfect Cell

carver9

You think that anyone could beat goku, your knowledge of the character is ridiculous. I dont think that you belong on a thread involving him. Go back to the superman prime respect thread, your name is through the entire thread, I know because I visit the thread on a daily basis because I like the character.

Goku as a child seen lightning in slow motion and was moving faster then lightning when he fought tien and you think that him being millions of times more powerful by the frieza saga that he cant reach a mere light speed.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by carver9
You think that anyone could beat goku, your knowledge of the character is ridiculous. I dont think that you belong on a thread involving him. Go back to the superman prime respect thread, your name is through the entire thread, I know because I visit the thread on a daily basis because I like the character.

Goku as a child seen lightning in slow motion and was moving faster then lightning when he fought tien and you think that him being millions of times more powerful by the frieza saga that he cant reach a mere light speed. Because he has never shown to. The fact that you have your head so far up his ass is laughable.

Because later in the series he never was able to show to be able to best lightspeed, hell, Gotenks SSJ cutting loose was not able to reach lightspeed.

Oh and give me a scan of him seeing lightning in slow motion.

carver9
Because he has never shown to. The fact that you have your head so far up his ass is laughable.

Because later in the series he never was able to show to be able to best lightspeed, hell, Gotenks SSJ cutting loose was not able to reach lightspeed.

Oh and give me a scan of him seeing lightning in slow motion.

If you know so much about dragonball you would know this. Popo was teaching him how to be as fast as lightning. This was during the time popo asked him to retrieve a crown that was guarded by lightning. Once he put the crown on the lightning strike. This was as a child when he was taught this. By the time he fought tien he was moving much faster then lightning. Hell during tien, yamcha, and krillin training they ran around the world running 500+ mps.

And I guess you looked at the gotenks part all wrong, he flew around the world at least 8 times and then layed down to rest. Theres no telling how long he rested.

If you want to call me a fanboy I'll let you but hey I know that galactus would destroy goku but you call me a fan because I dont think that superman can, wow.

Magee
Carver abc logic doesnt work, ESPECIALY with dbz. For some one who cries for scans every time any one mentions any sort of feat it's funny that you like to base your opinions on bullshit, fanboy logic.

carver9
Originally posted by Magee
Carver abc logic doesnt work, ESPECIALY with dbz. For some one who cries for scans every time any one mentions any sort of feat it's funny that you like to base your opinions on bullshit, fanboy logic.

What did I say that was abc logic.

Dark-Jaxx
If you know so much about dragonball you would know this. Popo was teaching him how to be as fast as lightning. This was during the time popo asked him to retrieve a crown that was guarded by lightning. Once he put the crown on the lightning strike. This was as a child when he was taught this. By the time he fought tien he was moving much faster then lightning. Hell during tien, yamcha, and krillin training they ran around the world running 500+ mps.

And I guess you looked at the gotenks part all wrong, he flew around the world at least 8 times and then layed down to rest. Theres no telling how long he rested.

If you want to call me a fanboy I'll let you but hey I know that galactus would destroy goku but you call me a fan because I dont think that superman can, wow. 1. Show. Me. The. Scan. I can't remember every single second of Dragonball because unlike you I don't worship Goku like a friggin God and get his face tattooed on my nuts, show scans or stfu.

2. He said he rested, but we never see him doing it. It's called bragging, Gotenks happens to be a character who does it alot.

3. Oh no I call you a fanboy when you take the lowest showings of opposing characters and spout fanboy bullshit like Goku can fight faster than Flash.

carver9
1. Show. Me. The. Scan. I can't remember every single second of Dragonball because unlike you I don't worship Goku like a friggin God and get his face tattooed on my nuts, show scans or stfu.

2. He said he rested, but we never see him doing it. It's called bragging, Gotenks happens to be a character who does it alot.

3. Oh no I call you a fanboy when you take the lowest showings of opposing characters and spout fanboy bullshit like Goku can fight faster than Flash.

I havent insulted you yet. I can easily call you a superman prime fanboy since your all over his respect thread and you think that he is close to being a sky father when he has yet to display anything close to having the power of a skyfather. Hes basically a amped superman. When he start creating solar systems with a thought and waking the dead, then I would consider him close to a sky father.

Its not me overestimating goku its you underestimating him because you dont want him being a threat to some of you skyfather characters laughing.

Do you remember when popo was training goku, if you have the manga start from there because I dont have a scanner, the only thing that I can do is tell you but I dont want you to trust my word for it I want you to see it for yourself. It has been mention throughout this forum. It happened right after goku fought himself, the doll that popo created that looked just like goku.

Dark-Jaxx
I havent insulted you yet. I can easily call you a superman prime fanboy since your all over his respect thread and you think that he is close to being a sky father when he has yet to display anything close to having the power of a skyfather. Hes basically a amped superman. When he start creating solar systems with a thought and waking the dead, then I would consider him close to a sky father.

Its not me overestimating goku its you underestimating him because you dont want him being a threat to some of you skyfather characters laughing.

Do you remember when popo was training goku, if you have the manga start from there because I dont have a scanner, the only thing that I can do is tell you but I dont want you to trust my word for it I want you to see it for yourself. It has been mention throughout this forum. It happened right after goku fought himself, the doll that popo created that looked just like goku. 1. Oh please, I have never said Superman Prime was anything higher than Transcendant. He is certainly physically at or above Skyfather level, but does not have the versatility or powers of a Skyfather. But he has proven himself to be on an overall level of power with some Skyfathers.

2. Like who? Shit, going by feats Goku cannot even harm SMP.

3. Well no I do not possess said manga. Can someone post it?

carver9
1. Oh please, I have never said Superman Prime was anything higher than Transcendant. He is certainly physically at or above Skyfather level, but does not have the versatility or powers of a Skyfather. But he has proven himself to be on an overall level of power with some Skyfathers.

2. Like who? Shit, going by feats Goku cannot even harm SMP.

3. Well no I do not possess said manga. Can someone post it?

My bad for misunderstanding you but from what I have seen you honestly do like superman prime more then I like goku. It has been years since I picked up a comic with goku in it or even debated for goku but I have read every issue about superman prime and I love the character also but I dont say half the things that you say about superman prime.

If regular superboy and if ion can cause him pain, trust me goku can do more then that. Ion didnt show anything impressive during there fight, there was no speed displayed in that fight because EVERYONE that was out there seen what was going on. Conner hasnt shown me ANYTHING that make me think that he can touch goku. During the nappa fight tien and nappa mere swings was causing the ground to split and shattered small mountains and was creating tornados. Goku during his fight with vegeta, mountains was being destroyed, hell goku kicked vegeta miles inside of a mountain. Or how about captain ginyu flexing his arms, throwing and punching people out of orbit. Or how about trunks fighting cell and punch him from cloud height 100 feet into earth crush. There mere punches level cities, I think thats enough power to make superman prime or anyone feel it.

Hell goku after getting out of the hyperbolic time chamber couldnt even power up without have (forgot the cat looking guy name) fearing him destroying the planet. You still havent shown me any kind of combat speed feat that makes you think that superman prime could even keep up with frieza. Frieza display of speed was incredible. Slapping blast out of the air before it even touch him. Out racing a already exploded nuke (something that goku did also during his fight with frieza and is only a feat that I have seen the flash do in comics), instantly being behind you after hitting you. Was cloud height and flew to the ground in nanoseconds while fighting vegeta so that vegeta would blast gohun, picollo, and krillin. Lets not talk about his overrall power, lifting a island with his mind, splitting the planet into two with a finger, controlling lava, shooting nukes out of his fingers, putting a telekinetic bubble around goku which showed to be more powerful then a nuke (goku moved so fast from the blast that it didnt even touch him, again a feat that I have only seen flash do.). Took a kick from goku that hit him through one small mountain, deep into earths crust into another small mountain which had that entire area shaking (something that I fail to see colossus or even kalibak perform) and brushed it off like it was nothing. From my knowledge didnt superman get koed by doomsday that was possessed by brainiac when he slammed superman head into a mountain. Let me guess your going to call that pis to huh.

BradBalboa
I have a feeling that if Broly got angry enough he maybe could destroy a universe !!By turning LSSJ, he nearly destroyed a Planet, just by transforming..destroyed a galaxy !! but it wasnt stated weather he ahd difficulty or not, its my guess that Brolys powers are limetless (practically) since he has to be kept under control all the time. apart from the fatc that he has the shittest death ever, seemingly nothign can hurt him too !

Pyron_Knight
Super Perfect is slightly below Gohan? That's not true at all.

What is it then? Remember SPC made SSJ2 Gohan half-useless with one ki blast. And Gohan was ready for it.

Karagiannis
i cant beleive you said a bullshit THIS big!!!broly i a canofirmed galaxy buster even though in the movie there were still 4 to 8 planets of the south galaxy alive

smokin'

Black bolt z
He can't destroy the universe itself.

Make him immortal and he can eventually destroy everything in the universe but not the universe itself.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He can't destroy the universe itself.

Make him immortal and he can eventually destroy everything in the universe but not the universe itself.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/201122223527.jpg

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Miyamoto Musash
I have heard this many times from DBZ fans without logical proof of this. Now I want to hear anyone's honest opinion. And a reason as to why would be good.

http://www.dragon-ball-z.eu/nav2/these/broly/broly.jpg

At the film's beginning, we see an entire solar system being wiped from existence. Now considering that Broly's power grows constantly, which we do see a bit of in the first "Broly" film when his hits and moves become constantly most effective (for example, his speed increased constantly and the shockwave of his hits became larger and larger), I think that he could destroy a universe at some point.

NemeBro
It was actually a galaxy.

The DBZ movies are even more inconsistent than the anime proper.

Demonic Phoenix
Which was destroyed over a long period of time, not near-instantly.

Slaanesh
he can destroy the universe but it'll take a very long time..he can't one shot it if that's what this thread is asking..

King Kandy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Which was destroyed over a long period of time, not near-instantly.
Is that really the case? I know that was true for Buu...

Orange Soda
Each of Goku and the other's attacks that were thrown at Broly could have busted way more than a planet. He could take these attacks without being scratched. Goku could take attacks that could bust planets after he unlocked his super saiyan powers. He almost died after the first few attacks. That means that Brolies casual attacks could destroy hundreds and hundreds of planets. I'm sure if he tried he could destroy many galaxies.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Orange Soda
Goku could take attacks that could bust planets after he unlocked his super saiyan powers.
That would explain why he died when Cell blew himself up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stargun
DBU is only four galaxies large meaning Broly would need to replicate his feat (i.e galaxy busting) only three times over to destroy the whole thing.

As for a universe like ours with hundreds of billions of galaxies on the visible space then it's a different story, Broly would die of old age before he could wipe them all out.

Sundipped
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not to mention the power hierarchy does not apply to noncanon characters like Broly.

Is there a DBZ/GT hierarchy thread? I would like to see it.
Even though Broly is non cannon he can be imputted. Most likely somewhere above any SS2 but not over Fat Buu.

As for this thread, yeah he could do it but it'll take a while.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Above any SS2? No no no. Proficient SS2's like Goku and Vegeta would stomp Broly, with their fingers only.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Is that really the case? I know that was true for Buu...
Then it should really be the case for Broly as well, no?
In addition to never really demonstrating a Galaxy-busting level of power in his fights (or anyone else in the DBU demonstrating that level of power), the notion that Broly can bust Galaxies comes from poor dubbing and the resulting fan-wank.

carver9
^ Above any SS2? No no no. Proficient SS2's like Goku and Vegeta would stomp Broly, with their fingers only.

Then it should really be the case for Broly as well, no?
In addition to never really demonstrating a Galaxy-busting level of power in his fights (or anyone else in the DBU demonstrating that level of power), the notion that Broly can bust Galaxies comes from poor dubbing and the resulting fan-wank.

Now this is a terrible way of debating. That's like saying "since Odin doesn't display Galaxy busting powers in all of his fights is PIS or doesn't count for the character" or "since Surfer doesn't show Planet Buster power n 95% of his fights or matter manipulating abilities, he can't do it".

TERRIBLE WAY OF DEBATING... shows no skill.

Demonic Phoenix
Right, except they would show that power in 5% of their fight, whereas Broly would show it in 0% of his fights.
It's fan-wank and poor dubbing. The Japanese version (original) makes no mention that the South Galaxy has been destroyed in one attack/already been destroyed by Broly.

No one in the DBU has shown a galaxy busting level of power. Bloodrain has already shown you that Goku himself cannot destroy a star even when he's at SS3.

Ridley_Prime
Out of curiosity, does that silly SS3 Broly from the Raging Blast games even have any feats, or is the transformation just a strictly gameplay kind of form like Oozaru Nappa and Raditz? Normally I wouldn't ask that kind of question, but Broly himself is non-canon as it is, so eh...

carver9
Right, except they would show that power in 5% of their fight, whereas Broly would show it in 0% of his fights.
It's fan-wank and poor dubbing. The Japanese version (original) makes no mention that the South Galaxy has been destroyed in one attack/already been destroyed by Broly.

No one in the DBU has shown a galaxy busting level of power. Bloodrain has already shown you that Goku himself cannot destroy a star even when he's at SS3.

But Broly doesn't have as many appearances as them either so the feats that he does have holds weight. Then let's not include the fact that it was brought up on multiple occassions during the story that he is a legitament Galaxy buster.

Bloodrain didn't really prove anything, I just stop debating against him. What bloodrain did prove is that Goku can destroy 15 planets in a single attack at Super Saiyan 1 and if a SS 1 can do that, Brolly should be capable of annihilating a Galaxy imo snce he didn't have a cap on his power.

Ridley_Prime
But Broly doesn't have as many appearances as them either so the feats that he does have holds weight. Then let's not include the fact that it was brought up on multiple occassions during the story that he is a legitament Galaxy buster.
Show us those "multiple occasions" then.

Bloodrain didn't really prove anything, I just stop debating against him. What bloodrain did prove is that Goku can destroy 15 planets in a single attack at Super Saiyan 1 and if a SS 1 can do that, Brolly should be capable of annihilating a Galaxy imo snce he didn't have a cap on his power.
If that's not fan-wank, then I don't know what is... Goku wouldn't destroy a planet anyway.

carver9
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Show us those "multiple occasions" then.

If that's not fan-wank, then I don't know what is... Goku wouldn't destroy a planet anyway.

It was reference from Goku and King Ki mentioned Broly destroying a Galaxy as well if he wasn't stopped.

Goku being capable of destroying 15+ planets was canon material... fan wank had nothing to do with it.

Ridley_Prime
But King Ki didn't specify how fast Broly destroyed that galaxy, let alone say that he did it in an instant or anything along the lines of that.

Just saying that doesn't make it so.

Demonic Phoenix

Sure, provided said feats aren't taken to ridiculous proportions based on poor dubbing. Feats such as him tanking one of Goku's SS1 Kamehameha's, or destroying a planet, or stomping Goku and his friends, are viable. A feat of him busting a galaxy however, is not, not when said 'feat' is really just Broly attacking places in the South Galaxy over a long period of time, resulting in the galaxy slowing getting destroyed bit by bit.
Galaxy busting implies that he could destroy a galaxy in one-shot, not over the course of a long/unspecified period of time, as was the case with Broly. Even then, the South Galaxy wasn't completely destroyed by Broly. Even then, Buu and Freeza could do what Broly did.

If Goku at SS1 had a high enough energy output to destroy 15 Planets, then Sun-busting should be out of Goku's league, even if he's at SS3. That's what BR stated, and you pretty much agreed/couldn't debate against it.

In the movies we saw him in, he definitely had a cap on his power.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Miyamoto Musash

http://www.dragon-ball-z.eu/nav2/these/broly/broly.jpg Brolly can one shot a galaxy, but not a universe. At least not at any of the levels shown.

Demonic Phoenix
He never one shotted that galaxy. Not even close. facepalm2

No End N Site
iorilmao
Looks like, someone's never seen the 1st Broly movie. It's in like the 1st 30 secs of the movie.

Demonic Phoenix
durpalm
Looks like, someone's only seen the 1st 30 seconds of the 1st Broly movie.

No End N Site
Uh-oh I've been exposed!00
Sure thing pal.

Demonic Phoenix
Hey, you're the guy who thinks Broly one-shotted that galaxy, when that isn't what the evidence or logic shows.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CATVONAWESOME/FAIL/FACEPALM.gif

Ridley_Prime
Again, am still wondering:

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Out of curiosity, does that silly SS3 Broly from the Raging Blast games even have any feats, or is the transformation just a strictly gameplay kind of form like Oozaru Nappa and Raditz? Normally I wouldn't ask that kind of question, but Broly himself is non-canon as it is, so eh...
I WILL NOT BE BURIED!

Demonic Phoenix
I haven't played Raging Blast, so I wouldn't know. Raging Blast is a pile of dung compared to Budokai Tenkaichi 2 & 3.
Though Hatchyak (sp?) is in 2, and he's roughly as powerful as Broly.

Also, check youtube brah. Maybe something is on there. srug

~ On a tangent, it would have been awesome if Broly had a LSS3 form. Infinite Energy from the LSS form to supply the huge-ass energy needed for SS3.

No End N Site
Hey, you're the guy who thinks Broly one-shotted that galaxy, when that isn't what the evidence or logic shows.

Says the KMCer that's goin outta his way to deny clear evidence and tries to apply RL logic to a damn cartoon. But I commend ya' fur yur effort, bub.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/wolverine_facepalm.gif

Q99
Here's a thing about Broly, Buu, and universe destruction- they're, what, a billion times more powerful than the minimum needed to destroy a planet? A hundred billion times?

The real universe has withstood energy densities greater than that, much greater. The destructibility of the universe to high power is a feature of their universe, and wouldn't apply to universes without that trait.

No End N Site
Believe it or not, in around 10 or 50 years time (can't remember), man will have the know how to destroy the universe and in truth, is about 9 years away from havin' tech that can create full fledge universes in our own universe. A universe inside a universe, both equal in size yet we and all life, unchanged? It is true.

The RL universe isn't that great, or it is, it's just not unfathomably great in the ways most of us think.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by No End N Site
Says the KMCer that's goin outta his way to deny clear evidence and tries to apply RL logic to a damn cartoon. But I commend ya' fur yur effort, bub.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/wolverine_facepalm.gif

http://i55.tinypic.com/i2rslc.jpg

RL logic? Lulz. Try again. You'll eventually get it.
But to save you time, I'm using DBZ logic and evidence, all present in the movie, ma boi.

No End N Site

RL logic? Lulz. Try again. You'll eventually get it.
But to save you time, I'm using DBZ logic and evidence, all present in the movie, ma boi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/outspoken34/25tkxa9jpg.gif

Cool story bro. A galaxy is shown erased in seconds but you say it wasn't for reasons you just made.
Now U mad cuz I don't believe you.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by No End N Site
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/outspoken34/25tkxa9jpg.gif

Cool story bro. A galaxy is shown erased in seconds but you say it wasn't for reasons you just made.
Now U mad cuz I don't believe you.

Fair enough, I didn't really state points, to you at least.

A feat of him busting a galaxy however, is not, not when said 'feat' is really just Broly attacking places in the South Galaxy over a long period of time, resulting in the galaxy slowing getting destroyed bit by bit.
Galaxy busting implies that he could destroy a galaxy in one-shot, not over the course of a long/unspecified period of time, as was the case with Broly. Even then, the South Galaxy wasn't completely destroyed by Broly. Even then, Buu and Freeza could do what Broly did.

So no, it wasn't seconds like the opening scene would have you believe. It was years, and it was established that Broly attacked planets in the South Galaxy when he was young and out of control.
Kai states (in the original Japanese version) that the South Galaxy was under attack, not that it had been destroyed. Even then, some planets, stars and such shit remained.
And you know, in his most powerful form, he never busted anything more than a Planet.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Here's a thing about Broly, Buu, and universe destruction- they're, what, a billion times more powerful than the minimum needed to destroy a planet? A hundred billion times?

The real universe has withstood energy densities greater than that, much greater. The destructibility of the universe to high power is a feature of their universe, and wouldn't apply to universes without that trait.

In all fairness, DBU isn't noted to be as big as ours. It has what, 4 galaxies in it?

No End N Site
A feat of him busting a galaxy however, is not, not when said 'feat' is really just Broly attacking places in the South Galaxy over a long period of time, resulting in the galaxy slowing getting destroyed bit by bit.
Galaxy busting implies that he could destroy a galaxy in one-shot, not over the course of a long/unspecified period of time, as was the case with Broly. Even then, the South Galaxy wasn't completely destroyed by Broly. Even then, Buu and Freeza could do what Broly did. .

So no, it wasn't seconds like the opening scene would have you believe. It was years, and it was established that Broly attacked planets in the South Galaxy when he was young and out of control.
Kai states (in the original Japanese version) that the South Galaxy was under attack, not that it had been destroyed. Even then, some planets, stars and such shit remained.
And you know, in his most powerful form, he never busted anything more than a Planet.

See this is where I simply can't agree. What you're sayin' is not what was shown. Not to mention the movie actually havin the sound effects of the galaxy being destroyed...playin for the length of the galaxy shown being destroyed. It seems pretty clear that Broly was just f**kin around in the galaxy til' Broly, being who he is (or Paragus's mind control weakinin), just destroyed the entire galaxy.

Just cuz a galaxy was destroyed doesn't mean that stars and planets wont remain. There are clear and lively remnants scattered about space where galaxies once stood stood in our world.
Fun Fact: When our galaxy colides with Andromeda and is destroyed, there's a 'huge' chance, nothin' will happen to our entire solar system and life will go on as usual inside a new galaxy. If this whole universe blew up, there would be 'somethin' left of it.

And all I can say about the collateral damage being inconsistent with that one 'giant' showin', it's DBZ. The feat is still far too large to be thrown out on that basis.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>