Blade vs. Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Blade

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

From Wiki:
In the films and the TV series, Blade is depicted as having all of a vampire's strengths and none of the weaknesses except for blood-thirst. Blade has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and senses. He also has a healing factor. He can walk in sunlight, as well. He also ages like a mortal. He is a master of martial arts and weaponry ranging from his acid-etched titanium sword and glaive to a MAC-10 automatic pistol. Blade can speak Czech, Russian and to a degree the Vampire language, and he has a great deal of knowledge about hunting vampires.

Equipment (also from wiki):
- In the movies based on him, Blade has employed his longsword (but, interestingly, not his trademark katanas), which is titanium, acid-etched, and silver plated. The hilt of the sword features a timed security device that must be turned off immediately after it is grabbed; if the device is not disarmed, four blades inside the hilt are released, butchering the holder's hand. According to the script (though this has never been shown in the actual movies, and earlier drafts made reference to the sword in fact having been used by previous vampire hunters), Blade forged the longsword himself.
- Another of Blade's trademark weapons in the films is his silver "glaive", a collapsible boomerang-like weapon carried on his belt. The glaive can be thrown to dispatch enemies at range (sometimes killing multiple vampires with one throw), and will return to Blade's hand afterwards. It's also deadly in close combat, functioning as a double bladed knife.
- He also carries silver stakes in a leg sheath, these being capable of being used in hand to hand combat or as throwing weapons.
Other weapons featured in the movie include a heavy UV lamp, "vampire mace" (an aerosol can containing garlic extracts and silver nitrate), and an incendiary grenade (during the movie's opening scene, he tells Quinn that he thought he "might try fire for a change" before tossing the grenade). The incendiary grenades are not used after that scene, presumably because they did not successfully dispatch their victim.
-He also introduced a retractable silver garrote wire, mounted in his vest. He uses this garotte to kill vampires primarily through decapitation.
For long-range attacks, Blade used a heavily adapted MAC-10 automatic pistol that utilizes silver-tipped hollow-point bullets filled with liquified garlic, with a large compensator mounted on the front to reduce recoil. Blade also carried a shotgun modified to double as a stake gun. The shotgun can fire regular shells/slugs, and can also fire large silver stakes, such as the ones worn on his leg.

Fights:
Blade vs. Dracula
3T7nNxBWBu8

Blade vs. Deacon Frost
u3YLY88-qcs

Blade vs. Nomak
dO4fVHijhFc

VS.

Jason

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Jasonf.jpg

From Wiki:
The character has primarily been an antagonist in the films, whether by stalking and killing the characters, or acting as a psychological threat to the lead character, as is the case in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning. Since Lehman's portrayal, the character has been represented by numerous actors and stuntmen, sometimes by more than one at a time; this has caused some controversy as to who should receive credit for the portrayal. Kane Hodder is the most well known of the stuntmen to portray Jason Voorhees, having played the character in four consecutive films.

The character's physical appearance has gone through many transformations, with various special makeup effects artists making their mark on the character's design, including makeup artist Stan Winston. Tom Savini's initial design has been the basis for many of the later incarnations. The trademark hockey mask did not appear until Friday the 13th Part 3. Since Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, filmmakers have given Jason superhuman strength, and near invulnerability. He has been seen as a sympathetic character, albeit one whose motivation for killing has been cited as driven by the immoral actions of his victims.

Fights:
Murder Victims (pretty nasty....really nasty and creepy)
2VHTk4D7wpo

Freddy vs. Jason
xNGwpLHDDIA&amp

DestinyGuy678
reading I can wait

BruceSkywalker
Jason Voorhees is a supernatural as well as a preternatural entity. Sometimes he can't be stopped. Blade has a hard time here. I'm not sure if martial arts moves can hurt Jason. Or even Blade's weaponry. That said Jason 7/10

Rogue Jedi
Which Jason movie was that where the android blew his leg and arm off, rendering him helpless?

If Blade can do that, Blade wins.

DestinyGuy678
blade has super human strength and a healing factor plus he is MUCH faster than jason....jason may be stronger but he'd have ahrd time getting a hit in

Rogue Jedi
I doubt Jason would ever touch Blade, Blade would use his guns until Jason was nothing more than a quivering mess.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I doubt Jason would ever touch Blade, Blade would use his guns until Jason was nothing more than a quivering mess. jason doesnt have a healing factor...but Im not sure guns hurt him...blade could just get close in and slice'n dice

Robtard
Did everyone miss Jason's "near invulnerability" claus. It really depends on which incarnation (movie). Blade might be able to kill him or not.

Overall, I'd still say Blade though.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Robtard
Did everyone miss Jason's "near invulnerability" claus. It really depends on which incarnation (movie). Blade might be able to kill him or not.

Overall, I'd still say Blade though. which ones the strongest?

Rogue Jedi
If Blade loads up with buckshot and blows off a leg at the knee, its all over for Jason.

Robtard
Can't remember which Jason is the strongest/most resilient, but the amount of damage he can take and what slows him is inconsistent.

Rogue Jedi
Is it just me, or did the Jason in Jason X seem a bit more vulnerable?

Robtard
He had to be for the movie to go forward, ie that cyborg shit.

Rogue Jedi
Tell me you didnt have a moment when Jason was getting whupped by that lady android.

Robtard
That movie sucked from the very beginning to the very end, if I recall, the only semi-decent part was the nude scene.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Trackz
bump for new movie

snoopdogg
Blade would merc Jason something fierce.

Darth Martin
Blade.

jinXed by JaNx
Blade is to smart

Tommy Jarvis
Blade would win, and I say that because he has a healing factor, agility, and speed. If zombie Jason were faster, I'd give him the edge, but for some reason he's always seen as being slow as hell. However, Uber Jason would kill Blade two times over. That's the only version that would win.

jinXed by JaNx
Blade would eviscerate Jason

Tommy Jarvis
Unless it's Uber Jason, of course. wink

Nemesis X
Jason can own Blade. Those kung fu moves of Blade's won't help because Freddy had kung fu moves and they didn't work for **** on Jason. Guns won't work because Jason has been hit by things more powerful than the guns Blade has. Blade's...well...blades also won't work because Jason even survived slices from a chainsaw.

Jason can survive from anything. He can survive after getting blown up, burnt, electrocuted, hanged, shot, stabbed, and drowned. Dude's an unstoppable killing machine.

celestialdemon
Blade owns Jason every time. He's too fast and too skilled for Jason.

Kazenji
Blade could always stick a bomb to jasons head and then Boom a headless Jason.

Pyron_Knight
I seem to recall him being stopped by being drowned in both Part VI and VII.
Also he wouldn't have survived being blown up if someone had just stepped on his heart in Jason Goes To Hell.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Jason can own Blade. Those kung fu moves of Blade's won't help because Freddy had kung fu moves and they didn't work for **** on Jason. Guns won't work because Jason has been hit by things more powerful than the guns Blade has. Blade's...well...blades also won't work because Jason even survived slices from a chainsaw.

Jason can survive from anything. He can survive after getting blown up, burnt, electrocuted, hanged, shot, stabbed, and drowned. Dude's an unstoppable killing machine.

No, Jason died at the end of every movie.

Blade hacks Jasons limbs off with his katana...,Match over.

Freddy may have known some cheesy kung fu but he wasn't a masterfully trained life long killing machine with the strength of a tank. Jason would have to decapitate Blade or puncture his heart. He, simply isn't smar ort agile enough to do either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.