Laurence Fishburne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dave310
Where has Lawrence Fishbourne been. I have always admired his acting but he just disappeared. I was shocked to see him in the new Days of Wrath Trailer. I couldn't find a release date on the youtube page, if anyone has one, please post.

Mairuzu
Fishburne*

he was in 21, did you not know?

and he was the voice of the silversurfer does that count?

Bardock42
It's Laurence Fishburne. I suppose easy mistake to make if "I have always admired his acting" actually means "He was cool in The Matrix"...

Anyways, check his IMDB http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000401/

Toku King
Originally posted by Dave310
Where has Lawrence Fishbourne been. I have always admired his acting but he just disappeared. I was shocked to see him in the new Days of Wrath Trailer. I couldn't find a release date on the youtube page, if anyone has one, please post.

He was none other than the Silver Surfer last year.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Toku King
He was none other than the Silver Surfer last year. Of course, because every black man wishes, in the depths of his heart, to be a white naked dude.

Toku King
Originally posted by Bardock42
Of course, because every black man wishes, in the depths of his heart, to be a white naked dude.

Racist.

T.M
As far as I know no date has been set for the release of Days of Wrath.

But yeah he did voice Silver Surfer and he and a voice part in TMNT. And as has been said he was in 21 this year.

Darth Raizen
I haven't heard from Fishburne in awhile. He has been in some good movies. Boyz N The Hood being one of them.

BruceSkywalker
Laurence Fishburne is one hell of an actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.