Movie Colossus vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Neither one had a ton of showings, but who wins of these two muscle-bound background characters?

Impediment
Present a scenario, instead of "who wins", or I will have to close this thread. Read the rules, please.

K-Dog
Ok, my bad, first time on this particular subforum....Ok, it's the big scene on Alcatraz when the x-men are lined up against Magneto's clan, and the humans with the "cure" guns start unloading on all the muties. Everyone starts losing their powers--

Wolverine is crying like a baby because his body can no longer deal with his adamantium skeleton, Storm falls to the ground and breaks both legs, Kitty has one leg stuck in the ground and is screaming in agony....anyway, the only two guys who's skin was durable enough to block the injections were Colossus and Juggernaut. So these two behemoths start going at it, because Juggs still wants to kill the boy who is the "cure" and whoever else he can get his hands on. So just outside the buildings on the island, they start fighting. There are Army jeeps and concrete and metal rubble all around, but they are stuck on the island and only one leaves alive.

Who will it be?

Rogue Jedi
Colossus.

Toku King
Juggernaut

Rogue Jedi
Juggernaut got pwned by a teenage girl. laughing out loud

Toku King
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Juggernaut got pwned by a teenage girl. laughing out loud

A teenage girl with tangibility and a mutant that takes your superpowers away.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Toku King
A teenage girl with tangibility and a mutant that takes your superpowers away. roll eyes (sarcastic) Kidding.

Placidity
I would say Juggs.

He is still unstoppable (in terms of motion) according to the movie, so I think this should go to Juggs.

Plus, theres really no feats to speak of from Colossus, apart from throwing Wolvy and knocking out a few cannon fodder characters, which is not a mpressive from a supposedly class 100 character in the comics.

Rogue Jedi
you said Juggs...... ninja

Placidity
Huh?

Rogue Jedi
Juggs.... haermm

Placidity
Yes, Jugss would win in my opinion. What were you saying though messed ?

Rogue Jedi
think about what "Juggs" is slang for.

Placidity
Oh hahaha... now I get it... I just couldnt relate when I was only thinking about some guy that smashes through walls. That or I'm really slow.

Alpha Centauri
Colossus, based on the fact that Vinnie Jones was the single worst possible casting for Juggernaut. The only thing worse would have been a woman.

-AC

K-Dog
Colossus did show a very high level of durability at the beginning of the movie during a danger-room training session. A large piece of rock (I think it was rock) came flying at him and Rogue. He held her, turning her into metal as well, and the rock bounced off their heads. It was moving pretty fast too. Still, I don't think they would have him beating a team-buster like Juggs ( eek! ). Also, when Kitty planted him in the floor (Juggy that is) and he broke out, that was surely an extremely high level of durability since he was occupying the same matter as concrete floor plus he broke out pretty easily.

Side note: They should have had Colossus at least lift some heavy debris off of someone, or lift a sentinel by it's foot in the danger room, or something at least once to show him off a bit.

Dark-Jaxx
Durability? Juggernaut took adamantium claws TO THE FACE. Even in comics that is rare. Juggernaut wins IMO.

Devil King
Juggernaut takes this fight, no doubt.

vikestud11
Ya so its very tempting to pick the Juggernaut in this situation with being a weaker version of the Hulk (Doctor with superstrength) but everything hinges on that helmet he has, when its removed he's useless, and the fact that Colossus is covered in adamantium which is INDESTRUCTIBLE, Juggernaut can pound away and Colossus can take the shots, no way Colossus loses this.

Robtard
Ha.

BruceSkywalker
Juggs wins, Piotr didn't show much

KingD19
Originally posted by vikestud11
Ya so its very tempting to pick the Juggernaut in this situation with being a weaker version of the Hulk (Doctor with superstrength) but everything hinges on that helmet he has, when its removed he's useless, and the fact that Colossus is covered in adamantium which is INDESTRUCTIBLE, Juggernaut can pound away and Colossus can take the shots, no way Colossus loses this.

Lol, no. Colossus isn't covered in anything, he's metal in and out, and he's not adamantium, adamantium is a man made material, so a mutant power wouldn't manifest as that. His metal is similar to Osmium.

And Cain wins, he has actual high end feats, Colossus has 5, and not many are high end. He walked with a huge ass tv with one hand while human, tanked bullets/tossed some soldiers through a wall. He also tossed Wolverine so he could chop that sentinels head off, and tossed him at Magneto. And finally he tanked a cop car falling on his head with no problems.

Juggernaut on the other hand, crumpled an APC before smashing through the outer wall, and every other wall between him and Leech; broke out of the ground, kicked Wolverine's ass throughout Jean's house....and took some claws from Wolverine in the deleted scenes.

paponando
hfdvgsgvsdac

Impediment
Since some kind of bot bumped this thread, I'm just going to say that Juggernaut wins this.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus tanked a cop car falling on his head with no problem

Sorry to bump a years old thread, but when did this happen?

K-Dog
Wow a ten year old thread I started..only had one kid instead of three back then...32 yrs old instead of 42...renting a house vs the large one we have now with pool and a convertible in the garage.....anyway what if we include Colossus feats from the Deadpool movie?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Sorry to bump a years old thread, but when did this happen?
Asking again

K-Dog

John Murdoch
Originally posted by K-Dog
Wow a ten year old thread I started..only had one kid instead of three back then...32 yrs old instead of 42...renting a house vs the large one we have now with pool and a convertible in the garage.....anyway what if we include Colossus feats from the Deadpool movie?

Time flies man.

All versions composite/considered? Juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.