Triple Gamma Threat VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru
Brandon Routh's Superman

VS

Eric Banna's Hulk

Edward Norton's Hulk

Tim Roth's Abomination

Some people are arguing that Superman can just throw them into space since he used his flight to propel an island out of Earth's Orbit.

But thats not true, Superman doesn't just have to fight the Hulks' weight, but their strength too.

I thing all three Hulk's can hold him down, with a combination of the Abomination's brute strength, Edward Norton's weapons, and Eric Banna's ability to grow in size and strength.

Robtard
Norton had weapons?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru

But thats not true, Superman doesn't just have to fight the Hulks' weight, but their strength too.

Considering that Supes is about a hundred times stronger then all of three combined... I'd say he could beat them pretty easily.

And how, exactly, are any of them going to "hold him down"? Supes moves faster then light. They won't even be able to see him.

Combat_Guru
Superman doesn't have his flight or laser vision.

Blax_Hydralisk
You don't need to put . Just put

And show me where I said "flight" or "fly", or hush up.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Considering that Supes is about a hundred times stronger then all of three combined... I'd say he could beat them pretty easily.

And how, exactly, are any of them going to "hold him down"? Supes moves faster then light. They won't even be able to see him.

Supes is a hundred times stronger than all three of them??????? NO.

Supes only moves faster than light when he flies, he can't fly.

He's got his strength and durability.

BTW, by weapons I mean Norton's Hulk always makes weapons out of everything around him, thats what made him strong.

EDIT: He doesn't have his speed either.

I'm just making it fair.

Alpha Centauri
3 Vs 3 rules.

Besides, Hulks haven't done anything in the movies that match lifting a continent. This kind of thing is better suited to comics Vs.

-AC

Impediment
3 vs 1 is okay. The match limits are 3 vs 3.

Superman takes this.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
3 Vs 3 rules.

Besides, Hulks haven't done anything in the movies that match lifting a continent. This kind of thing is better suited to comics Vs.

-AC

Superman didn't lift a continent.

He propelled a SMALL ISLAND WITH HIS FLIGHT!!!

Impediment
Stop posting in large text. There is no need for that.

Impediment
FYI, it was, in fact, a continental land mass.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Impediment
FYI, it was, in fact, a continental land mass.

I've seen islands bigger than that, much bigger.

If it were a continental land mass America would be under water, as Luther explained.

Last I checked flying doesn't take Superman much strength.

Hell Superman did a horrible job of balancing it, it fell apart until it was nothing but kryptonite.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why does it even matter?

An island thats at least a mile long is >>>> anything team Hulk has done.

Impediment
I've seen islands bigger than that, much bigger.

If it were a continental land mass America would be under water, as Luther explained.

Last I checked flying doesn't take Superman much strength.

Hell Superman did a horrible job of balancing it, it fell apart until it was nothing but kryptonite.

Because the continent crumbled under the pressure of it's own weight.

Any other land mass would do exactly the same.

superchron

He propelled a SMALL ISLAND WITH HIS FLIGHT!!! Yes because just cuz one can fly means he can lift a continent. By that logic Hawkman can lift an island

Blax_Hydralisk
Though in the comics he has some gay ability that allows him to auto-balance things perfectly. Tactile telekinesis or something?

Combat_Guru
Why does it even matter?

An island thats at least a mile long is >>>> anything team Hulk has done.

Oh really?

Norton's Hulk throw a large piece of a tank against the force of hyper-sonic sound waves moving in a staright beam instead of all around, yet the Tank Shrapnel still had enough mom,entum to cut a Tank in half.

Eric's Hulk grew tremendously in size, and kept getting stronger and larger each transformation, at the end, he really was a Hulking mass of strength, in fact, he lifted a 50-70 foot tall rock and tossed it many metres.

And the Abomination was many times stronger than Edward's Hulk.

Put all of them together, and you got something better than Island balancing over time.

superchron
wrong, even without flight Supes still could take Hulk-like jumps when he was a teenager. Anyway, Movie Supes, was pretty invulnerable, only kryptonite hurt him. Hulk felt bullets and tank shells, Supes laughs as he punts all of them into outer orbit

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh really?

Norton's Hulk throw a large piece of a tank against the force of hyper-sonic sound waves moving in a staright beam instead of all around, yet the Tank Shrapnel still had enough mom,entum to cut a Tank in half.

Eric's Hulk grew tremendously in size, and kept getting stronger and larger each transformation, at the end, he really was a Hulking mass of strength, in fact, he lifted a 50-70 foot tall rock and tossed it many metres.

And the Abomination was many times stronger than Edward's Hulk.

Put all of them together, and you got something better than Island balancing over time.

No you don't. no expression

None of that is equal to lifting an island.

Combat_Guru
No you don't. no expression

None of that is equal to lifting an island.

BALANCING!

Not lifting.

Blax_Hydralisk

What happened to this? You're contradicting yourself.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
wrong, even without flight Supes still could take Hulk-like jumps when he was a teenager. Anyway, Movie Supes, was pretty invulnerable, only kryptonite hurt him. Hulk felt bullets and tank shells, Supes laughs as he punts all of them into outer orbit

The Hulk' strength makes up for their durability.

Combat_Guru
What happened to this? You're contradicting yourself.

Wasn't I proven wrong when Impedement said, "Because the continent crumbled under the pressure of it's own weight.

Any other land mass would do exactly the same."???

superchron
Supes lifted up an airplane easily after catching it in the football stadium, Ang Lee Hulk struggled to throw a tank. Norton Hulk took multiple haymakers to break a hummer

Blax_Hydralisk
I dunno.

Were you? 131

Combat_Guru
Actually Superman was lifting it, because even though your flying you still have to constantly be holding it over your head.

But somewhere in between Superman's sun bath, killing the red-solar energy inside the chunks of kryptonite, and amping Superman's power, and the three Hulk's feats, Superman breaks out even with the three Hulks together.

The Pict

He propelled a SMALL ISLAND WITH HIS FLIGHT!!!

Island, Continent, whatever. It was still made of Kryptonite and he lifted it into space. His strength eclipses all the Hulks. He wins easy.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
Supes lifted up an airplane easily after catching it in the football stadium, Ang Lee Hulk struggled to throw a tank. Norton Hulk took multiple haymakers to break a hummer

Ang Lee's Hulk had NO problem with the tank, he just spun around and threw it like a ball.

But Hulk was a l.ot weaker when he threw the tank then he was at the end, because obviously throwing a 70 foot tall rock across a large lake>>>>Lifting an air plane.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by The Pict
Island, Continent, whatever. It was still made of Kryptonite and he lifted it into space. His strength eclipses all the Hulks. He wins easy.

Superman was sun bathed, and he had minute kryptonite in him that was easily rid of re solar energy.

Combat_Guru
I dunno.

Were you? 131

Yes I was. Your acting like I'm a Hulk fanboy that won't admit he's wrong, but I have twice already, give these three Hulk's a break, Superman has no flight, no laser vision and no speed.

The Pict
Superman was sun bathed, and he had minute kryptonite in him that was easily rid of re solar energy.

Yeah.....it was still a massive landmass of Kryptonite. As this is his weakness it was mostl likely draining his strength as he carried it. Nothing the Hulk's have done compare to that.

Combat_Guru
Yeah.....it was still a massive landmass of Kryptonite. As this is his weakness it was mostl likely draining his strength as he carried it. Nothing the Hulk's have done compare to that.

Superman went WAY under the Kryptonite, and then once Superman actually got close enough for the Kryptonite to harm him most of the weight was GONE.

The Pict
Superman went WAY under the Kryptonite, and then once Superman actually got close enough for the Kryptonite to harm him most of the weight was GONE.

What are you talking about?

Combat_Guru
What are you talking about?

Are you high?

I meant that he went under grounf far below the kryptonite, and then propelled to island into space, but large chunks of rock fell off in the process, by the time Superman was close to the kryptonite, almost all of the rock and mass had fallen back down to Earth.

Placidity
No it was still sapping his strength from the moment his lifted it.

If you want to refute that then explain why he lost his abilities when he landed on the surface of the continent.

By the way, is there proof that Superman can even be hurt by anything other than Kryptonite?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Placidity
No it was still sapping his strength from the moment his lifted it.

If you want to refute that then explain why he lost his abilities when he landed on the surface of the continent.

By the way, is there proof that Superman can even be hurt by anything other than Kryptonite?

He landed on the land mass, he lifted it by the ground underneath it.

K-Dog
I was impressed when Superman, in a fast fly-by, shot out a wide ranged heat vision blast that completely vaporized large chunks of fall building debris when Metropolis started having that earthquake from the new forming continent. And his breath blew back a huge gas-line fire for at least a mile in distance if not a lot more. He was just too much for the gamma guys in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.