Source as seen in death of ng vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
The antilife cannot be used here as there is doubt whether it would work or not. Who prevails?

GN.
Source stomps. He would be above LT.

Astner
Originally posted by GN.
laughing

You do realize that the Presence himself isn't supreme?

kevdude
Originally posted by Astner
laughing

You do realize that the Presence himself isn't supreme?

Neither is the LT or TOAA laughing always like to chip away at DC but once someone says the same thing to Marvel's you quickly correct yourself and act innocent roll eyes (sarcastic)

Astner
Originally posted by kevdude
Neither is the LT or TOAA laughing always like to chip away at DC but once someone says the same thing to Marvel's you quickly correct yourself and act innocent roll eyes (sarcastic)
Are you blaming me for taking anyone's side, without any evidence?

kevdude
Are you blaming me for taking anyone's side, without any evidence?

So you didn't just say what you just said??? miffed just calling like I see it

Btw The Source

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by GN.

Astner
So you didn't just say what you just said??? miffed just calling like I see it
I said that Presence wasn't supreme, reference in my signature. I don't see how that has anything with the Living Tribunal or The-One-Above-All.
Perhaps it's your bigotted ego that's getting to you, since I never actually mentioned the Living Tribunal or The-One-Above-All?

fangirl101
Galactus is not supreme. Nor is he a diety.

kevdude
I said that Presence wasn't supreme, reference in my signature. I don't see how that has anything with the Living Tribunal or The-One-Above-All.
Perhaps it's your bigotted ego that's getting to you, since I never actually mentioned the Living Tribunal or The-One-Above-All?

Where to begin?? I'll begin stating that obviously your disrespect thread will be closed?? It's called Respect Threads for a reason and you make 1 of the only 2 Disrespect threads ever (other was Superman which was closed as it should be). confused It can go both ways. Something like that could get you banned for a short time after they asked everyone not to make them...

quanchi112
Neither is the LT or TOAA laughing always like to chip away at DC but once someone says the same thing to Marvel's you quickly correct yourself and act innocent roll eyes (sarcastic) TOAA is a real life person. No drawing could ever beat a real life person.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Galactus is not supreme. Nor is he a diety. Source was easily defeated by Darkseid who had less than infinite powers easily.

Galactus dominates here. It isnt even close.

Astner
Where to begin?? I'll begin stating that obviously your disrespect thread will be closed?? It's called Respect Threads for a reason and you make 1 of the only 2 Disrespect threads ever (other was Superman which was closed as it should be). confused It can go both ways. Something like that could get you banned for a short time after they asked everyone not to make them...
Time will tell, the closing of the thread would simply be a restriction to the forum. As it would supress alternative constructive views. Perhaps I should add an explanation for the thread.

WhiteWitchKing
The Source with quite ease actually. Half the Source should still be more powerful than Galactus, the totality of the Source would walk all over Galactus - even without taking a step.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The Source with quite ease actually. Half the Source should still be more powerful than Galactus, the totality of the Source would walk all over Galactus - even without taking a step. How? The Source was destroying then miles of Apokolips with Darkseid and was getting owned by less than infinite energies.

The Source doesnt have the raw power to defeat Galactus. Galactus while weakened destroys star systems not ten miles of land. erm

starlock
The source wins.....so easy its not funny

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112

The Source doesnt have the raw power to defeat Galactus. erm

Prove it wink

Erik-Lensherr
no expression

Source in a stomp.

vlaaad12345
How? The Source was destroying then miles of Apokolips with Darkseid and was getting owned by less than infinite energies.

The Source doesnt have the raw power to defeat Galactus. Galactus while weakened destroys star systems not ten miles of land. erm
They were destroying the entire reality of the 4th world hence the battle was going all the way into the bleed an entirely different reality,god your stupid,source at less than half power was treating a person who can casually end universes as a play thing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prove it wink http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p06.jpg

Nearly unimaginable might. The might Darkseid had also dwarfed the ale.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p05-1.jpg

Ten miles of damage is nowhere near enough power to defeat Galactus. He has thrown around more power in annihilation when he was weakened by destroying three start systems.

Galactus stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
They were destroying the entire reality of the 4th world hence the battle was going all the way into the bleed an entirely different reality,god your stupid,source at less than half power was treating a person who can casually end universes as a play thing. I read the comic. The Source was kept in check easily by godly bonding.

Ten smiles of damage. Geez I have seen Thanos and Drax tear up a planet and cause more collateral damage than this. laughing out loud

Batman-Prime

Ten miles of damage is nowhere near enough power to defeat Galactus. He has thrown around more power in annihilation when he was weakened by destroying three start systems.

Galactus stomps.

That's your prove? Their battle cuts through the fabric of reality..... that's rather an prove that Big G will go down ^^.

vlaaad12345
I read the comic. The Source was kept in check easily by godly bonding.

Ten smiles of damage. Geez I have seen Thanos and Drax tear up a planet and cause more collateral damage than this. laughing out loud
And you keep ignoring that after that their battle was tearing the whole reality of the 4th world apart and seeping into the bleed and the fact that less than half the anti lifes power dwarfs universe destroyers,your dumb,and leveling 10 square miles in the 4th world would be equivalent of taking out several stars systems in the 3rd world moron.

starlock
This thread has got to stay at the top, what i am witnessing here is something to behold, to say galactus is even in this match seems like spite, but i am loving the galactus backers.....its to good to let it get buried

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
That's your prove? Their battle cuts through the fabric of reality..... that's rather an prove that Big G will go down ^^. Superman was right there and was fine. So in the immediate vicinity a top tier could survive easily. It was affecting other dimensions but the planet was only affected about ten miles of it.

quanchi112
And you keep ignoring that after that their battle was tearing the whole reality of the 4th world apart and seeping into the bleed and the fact that less than half the anti lifes power dwarfs universe destroyers,your dumb,and leveling 10 square miles in the 4th world would be equivalent of taking out several stars systems in the 3rd world moron. No it wouldnt. 10 square miles is ten sqaure miles. It doesnt change depending on the size of the planet. And you call me dumb. laughing out loud

Darkseid called the ale pathetic pretty much. He had less than unimaginable power and the ale was a joke to him.

A quick question for you.

Is ten square miles the same in California as it is in New Jersey? or does it change depending on the size of the state?

starlock
Superman was right there and was fine. So in the immediate vicinity a top tier could survive easily. It was affecting other dimensions but the planet was only affected about ten miles of it.

I so.... cant wait to use this type of debating in further debates

So from the scans you posted and what you have read, thats the best way to describe the winning factor for galactus?

Utrigita
First could anyone link me to a showing of the battle between the Merged Source and Darkseid?

Second, I don't even think that battle is needed to say that Galactus get stomped...

King Kandy
Galactus will win, the Source was easily defeated by Darkseid.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy

Darksied, or Darksied Amped by the source's own power?

Lord Feron
And you keep ignoring that after that their battle was tearing the whole reality of the 4th world apart and seeping into the bleed and the fact that less than half the anti lifes power dwarfs universe destroyers,your dumb,and leveling 10 square miles in the 4th world would be equivalent of taking out several stars systems in the 3rd world moron.

Is what you say like a quote or something or some s**t you think might be true but really isnt. Show me a scan or something legit to shut me up. I don't know enough about the source but apparently he is the king of the nasty and i can see how people would feel like they have to defend the source. I'm not taking sides but based purely on what i have seen in the debate i'm leaning toward Big G. Oh yeah Vlad chill with the name calling. I don't give a s**t who you root for but try to be civilized.

TricksterPriest

Starlin's craptacular writing aside, how is it a low showing for the Source if he was using it's own power to beat it? erm

Raoul
guys, bashing and trolling has to stop.

also, quan, stop. and don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron Is what you say like a quote or something or some s**t you think might be true but really isnt._ Show me a scan or something legit to shut me up._ I don't know enough about the source but apparently he is the king of the nasty and i can see how people would feel like they have to defend the source._ I'm not taking sides but based purely on what i have seen in the debate i'm leaning toward Big G._ Oh yeah Vlad chill with the name calling._ I don't give a s**t who you root for but try to be civilized.

you know the source at half power, powered everything in the DCU. Speed Force, OAN battery, Quantum field that on it's own can reshape universes right? you know it powers the Godwave. The ALE entity on it's own while really dumb, was able to survive pandemic reality collapses, and such. What is Galactus doing to do with that kind of power? Especially since the 5th world new gods each have the power of Galactus and they are all far lessor than thier creator, which is the merged Source/Ale being?

Galan007
The Source pretty much allowed DS to do what he did in their battle - as the whole time, all he had to do was unveil Orion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
The Source pretty much allowed DS to do what he did in their battle - as the whole time, all he had to do was unveil Orion. Superman distracted Darkseid giving the Source time to unleash Orion. Get your context right next time please. If Superman hadnt interfered then the Source wouldnt have time to bring out Orion as the scan clearly shows. Quit misrepresenting what actually happened.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p16.jpg

starlock
The Source pretty much allowed DS to do what he did in their battle - as the whole time, all he had to do was unveil Orion.

Hey Galaan, did the source break free and then summon orion? i remember when i was reading it thinking to myself that the source had to break free and then he summoned orion....i know its going off memory, but i think darkseid was distracted by superman which enabled the source to escape he then summoned orion.......i am just trying to seee how my impression differs.....i will admit i am going from memory

Edit.... looking at the scan it looks like the source was still held captive....which might mean that he just needed darkseid to not be watching his every move....hmmm

This still does not make it in any way a close match....still the source for the stomp over galactus

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
Hey Galaan, did the source break free and then summon orion? i remember when i was reading it thinking to myself that the source had to break free and then he summoned orion....i know its going off memory, but i think darkseid was distracted by superman which enabled the source to escape he then summoned orion.......i am just trying to seee how my impression differs.....i will admit i am going from memory

Edit.... looking at the scan it looks like the source was still held captive....which might mean that he just needed darkseid to not be watching his every move....hmmm The Source could've easily unleashed Orion before he and DS did battle, and avoided the whole thing. He simply.... didn't.

quanchi112
The Source could've easily unleashed Orion before he and DS did battle, and avoided the whole thing. He simply.... didn't. I just proved you wrong with a scan. Superman gave the Source the time he needed to deploy Orion. You are misrepresenting and adding your own opinion. I just put up the scan.

quanchi112
I so.... cant wait to use this type of debating in further debates

So from the scans you posted and what you have read, thats the best way to describe the winning factor for galactus? I feel Galactus has shown much more power than the Source here. Its just my opinion. Darkseid through godly bonding became more powerful than the Source and easily cut into his powers rendering him helpless until Superman intervened.

Originally posted by fangirl101
you know the source at half power, powered everything in the DCU. Speed Force, OAN battery, Quantum field that on it's own can reshape universes right? you know it powers the Godwave. The ALE entity on it's own while really dumb, was able to survive pandemic reality collapses, and such. What is Galactus doing to do with that kind of power? Especially since the 5th world new gods each have the power of Galactus and they are all far lessor than thier creator, which is the merged Source/Ale being?
Half of the Source was powering Iman when he came into contact with Gog from jsa. Gog from jsa had the power to make Iman depart. So saying half the Source is as powerful as you claim is false. Gog from jsa isnt anywhere near all powerful and he made the Iman leave the vicinity.

starlock
I just proved you wrong with a scan. Superman gave the Source the time he needed to deploy Orion. You are misrepresenting and adding your own opinion. I just put up the scan.

But nothing in the battle suggest that the source could not have dispatched orion before revealing himself to darkseid and never even confronted darkseid, so i see where he is coming from

quanchi112
But nothing in the battle suggest that the source could not have dispatched orion before revealing himself to darkseid and never even confronted darkseid, so i see where he is coming from He didnt dispatch Darkseid because he didnt see this coming as proven by these scans. Darkseid covered his ass here. He explains how he outsmarted the Source.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p12.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p13.jpg

Now Source still left himself a fallback plan. But again couldnt have deployed it until Superman distracted him giving him the time he needed to deploy Orion.

Galan007
I just proved you wrong with a scan. Superman gave the Source the time he needed to deploy Orion. You are misrepresenting and adding your own opinion. I just put up the scan. There is nothing to suggest the Source was incapable of unveiling Orion, before he and DS did battle. Nothing.

So keep those type of comments to yourself, instead of looking like a childish baboon. smile

starlock
He didnt dispatch Darkseid because he didnt see this coming as proven by these scans. Darkseid covered his ass here. He explains how he outsmarted the Source.

Now Source still left himself a fallback plan. But again couldnt have deployed it until Superman distracted him giving him the time he needed to deploy Orion.

The source still could have dispatched orion before confronting darkseid, nothing you have just posted refutes that confused

Watch.......

Starlock said
But nothing in the battle suggest that the source could not have dispatched orion before revealing himself to darkseid and never even confronted darkseid, so i see where he is coming from

Quanchi said
He didnt dispatch Darkseid because he didnt see this coming as proven by these scans. Darkseid covered his ass here. He explains how he outsmarted the Source.

Starlock said

Quanchi said

So quanchi how do you explain responding to me as you quoted me, but not showing any proof i am wrong, if you look at what i typed, your answers are just skirting the issue....what was to stop the source from dispatching orion before confronting darkseid himself?

john allerdyce
i agree with starlock andgalan on this..... theres not a reson why source couldnt have jus sicked orion on darks before they even fought

quanchi112 is just being his usual self. kinda like mr mxyz (the impy).... funny but no one takes him too seriusly haha.

Hazsekswthurmom
crylaugh

This thread is a joke. The source stomps.

carnage52
source rapes galactus without even moving.

Avlon
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p06.jpg

Nearly unimaginable might. The might Darkseid had also dwarfed the ale.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DotNG8p05-1.jpg

Galactus stomps.

Ten miles in the 4th world is unimaginably huge. Worlds are like marbles to them.

Superman uses his HV to repair a rip in the cosmos:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8624/supes1ek6.th.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2383/supes2po7.th.jpg

vlaaad12345
Hai guys,IG thanos is a little pussy,a battle involving him galactus chaos order and bunch of other cosmics including celestials was only a galaxy spanning battle,im going to completelly ignore the universal destroying power some of those beings have or that it was said that the 616 reality could be obliterated from such a fight....lets see if we can guess who this is.

Mr Master

Hai guys,IG thanos is a little pussy,a battle involving him galactus chaos order and bunch of other cosmics including celestials was only a galaxy spanning battle,im going to completelly ignore the universal destroying power some of those beings have or that it was said that the 616 reality could be obliterated from such a fight....

lets see if we can guess who this is.
No matter who is, show him this:

Thanos/IG vs 616 Eternity: (power of the infinite prime Multiverse)

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9851/et1mm9.th.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3324/et2tf7.th.jpg

Thanos/IG stomps Eternity: (power of the infinite prime Multiverse)

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5374/et3ne7.th.jpg

Thanos/IG becomes the foundation of the entire Marvel universe:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2712/et4nh6.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/903/et5ox8.th.jpg

"Thanos has now USURPED Eternity's rightful position as the CENTER of ALL REALITY"

vlaaad12345
Hehe,im just acting like quanchi but using IG thanos with his logic that he tries to use on DOTNG darkseid,he likes to completelly ignore that less than half of the sources power plays around with universe destroyers like they are children or that they were destroying the 4th world and their battle was going into a entirely different reality as a result.

Knowsbleed33
quanchi for the stomp! Keep up the good work bro.

quanchi112
There is nothing to suggest the Source was incapable of unveiling Orion, before he and DS did battle. Nothing.

So keep those type of comments to yourself, instead of looking like a childish baboon. smile Oh he could have but he didnt. He already admitted he released him after Superman distracted him long enough.

The source still could have dispatched orion before confronting darkseid, nothing you have just posted refutes that confused

Watch.......

Starlock said

Quanchi said

Starlock said

Quanchi said

So quanchi how do you explain responding to me as you quoted me, but not showing any proof i am wrong, if you look at what i typed, your answers are just skirting the issue....what was to stop the source from dispatching orion before confronting darkseid himself? Again he didnt deploy him before their battle. He was talking to Darkseid and was still amazed all that Darkseid had done. He let himself the fallback option but wouldnt deploy it without knowing about what Darkseid had done because he was utterly cluless as this scans clearly show. Darkseid told him he covered his ass but when Superman rushed in and darkseid couldnt give him his full attention he then used this time to deploy Orion.

Originally posted by john allerdyce
i agree with starlock andgalan on this..... theres not a reson why source couldnt have jus sicked orion on darks before they even fought

quanchi112 is just being his usual self. kinda like mr mxyz (the impy).... funny but no one takes him too seriusly haha. The reason he didnt is because he had no clue what Darkseid had actually done. When he found out through his dialogue then he realized he had to release Orion and jumped at the opportunity that Superman had gave him. He had no clue Darkseid had used godly bonding and all that he had done but left himself an option if Darkseid did use his treachery and just in case.

Originally posted by Avlon
Ten miles in the 4th world is unimaginably huge. Worlds are like marbles to them. Ten square miles is ten square miles. No matter where you are. If I am in California as opposed to Rhode Island does ten square miles change based upon the size of the state? No.

Hai guys,IG thanos is a little pussy,a battle involving him galactus chaos order and bunch of other cosmics including celestials was only a galaxy spanning battle,im going to completelly ignore the universal destroying power some of those beings have or that it was said that the 616 reality could be obliterated from such a fight....lets see if we can guess who this is. Uhm this is bashing. Mr Master already has shown the power of the ig and its much greater than anything in this thread imo.

vlaaad12345
And We have shown the power of the source time and time again and the ig isnt stronger at best its equal to the sources full power,if you wanna keep bringing up one fact but keep ignoring every other one Ill keep bringing up galactus chaos order celestials and the ig clashing and it being only called a galaxy spanning fight,sucks to have your own logic turned against you huh.

quanchi112
And We have shown the power of the source time and time again and the ig isnt stronger at best its equal to the sources full power,if you wanna keep bringing up one fact but keep ignoring every other one Ill keep bringing up galactus chaos order celestials and the ig clashing and it being only called a galaxy spanning fight,sucks to have your own logic turned against you huh. The ig has complete mastery over time,space,reality,soul,power,and mind. You cant just tap into its power like you can as darkseid did in dong.

If you want to use that angle its fine. Thanos was oneshotting planets. The Source was fighting on a planet not oneshotting them.

Again with the whole Galactus vs Source argument feel free to disagree.

vlaaad12345
And half the sources power can destroy whole universes,there is no argument there is just you being dumb,collateral damage has nothing to do with a fight and again the 4th worlds universe is 1000000s of times bigger than a regular universe.

quanchi112
And half the sources power can destroy whole universes,there is no argument there is just you being dumb,collateral damage has nothing to do with a fight and again the 4th worlds universe is 1000000s of times bigger than a regular universe. Ok Ill give you the collateral damage thing. That isnt alway necessarily the mark of someones power. But dont you dare use this against Sentry or Hulk when it suits you in a debate.

Galactus can destroy the universe as well if he wants to its just he doesnt want to. I am basing this opinion off this source being vs Galactus best showings and imo Galactus wins.

vlaaad12345
Except this isnt galactus at his strongest vs the source its just everyday galactus vs the source,and galactus has never been proven to just walk around with casual universe destroying power to do that he would have to eat alot.

quanchi112
Except this isnt galactus at his strongest vs the source its just everyday galactus vs the source,and galactus has never been proven to just walk around with casual universe destroying power to do that he would have to eat alot. On kmc we use characters at their strongest here. You can use Galactus defeats though against him.

The source here is at his strongest and was reunited to to use a fully powered Source vs a weaker Galactus then its unfair as can be.

vlaaad12345
We use character to their full capabilities......that means galactus wont be using pis or cis and will use his powers that doesnt mean that the character is the strongest version of them.

Galan007
Oh he could have but he didnt. Which is all I have been saying. Glad we can agree. thumb up smile

quanchi112
We use character to their full capabilities......that means galactus wont be using pis or cis and will use his powers that doesnt mean that the character is the strongest version of them. I have made my decision. If its Galactus who is very well fed and at his stronger levels he takes this. If its a weaker Galactus he loses.

quanchi112
Which is all I have been saying. Glad we can agree. thumb up smile I never said he couldnt have I just said he didnt.

But Im glad we finally agree on something. smile

vlaaad12345
I have made my decision. If its Galactus who is very well fed and at his stronger levels he takes this. If its a weaker Galactus he loses.
The only version of galactus that would take the merged source is the I devoured the omniverse galactus,the source while at less than half power(aka only his white side)created a universe that is litterally billions+ times bigger than a normal one.

starlock
The only version of galactus that would take the merged source is the I devoured the omniverse galactus,the source while at less than half power(aka only his white side)created a universe that is litterally billions+ times bigger than a normal one.

I.M.O no version of galactus ever seen has a chance....not even close

Galan007
I never said he couldnt have I just said he didnt.I said the Source could have unleashed Orion before he and DS did battle, and avoided the whole thing. After I made said statement, you said that you proved me wrong, and that I needed to stop misinterpreting/adding things .

But at least you now see what I was getting at, and agree with it. thumb up

But Im glad we finally agree on something. smile cool

kevdude

Maybe you forgot that Superman was chosen to watch these events unfold by The Source himself??? He never needed Supermans distraction it was just funny to The Source as DS thought he could see everything like The Source and you even see him smile as he know's whats going to happen in a few seconds cool

quanchi112
The only version of galactus that would take the merged source is the I devoured the omniverse galactus,the source while at less than half power(aka only his white side)created a universe that is litterally billions+ times bigger than a normal one. So you do agree that Galactus can take the source at his best. Glad to hear it. I dont think he needs to be that powerful but it seems we wont agree on anything else so Ill leave it alone.

I.M.O no version of galactus ever seen has a chance....not even close What feat of the Source in this story makes you feel that way? What feat had awe factor to you?

Maybe you forgot that Superman was chosen to watch these events unfold by The Source himself??? He never needed Supermans distraction it was just funny to The Source as DS thought he could see everything like The Source and you even see him smile as he know's whats going to happen in a few seconds cool You are speculating here. It was never funny to the Source. You are just making things up now. it was stated by the Source that he used this distraction time to deploy Orion. It was stated in my scan.

Batman-Prime

Ten square miles is ten square miles. No matter where you are. If I am in California as opposed to Rhode Island does ten square miles change based upon the size of the state? No.

Hm, interesting

quote:
How do you know it wasn't a Galaxy-Buster shot? Collateral Damage is no indication of power.

quanchi112 reply:
Exactly.

It's even stated
"Their Battle is cutting through the fabric of reality to the bleed"

Let me put it this way smile :

How do you know those weren't a Universe-Buster shots? Collateral Damage is no indication of power.

Let me answer for you:

Exactly. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.