Jason Voorhees versus Michael Myers.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Friday the 13th madman versus Halloween serial killer:

Jason

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/junk/zs-1.jpg

Michael

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/junk/zss-1.jpg

In this scenario, Jason is armed with his trademark machete, Michael with his usual butcher knife. Neither have any supernatural powers, it's either kill or be killed. With no supernatural powers, yes, they can be killed.

The two combatants face off in a dark deserted alley at midnight. Who wins?

MightyEInherjar
Given the stipulations, Jason.

Better weaponry, bigger build.

Rogue Jedi
I say Michael. He is not as strong, but much faster, I think.

Alpha Centauri
Jason Voorhees, overall.

I dunno, though. I mean, I think they should at least have their superhuman durability. Just say whoever is incapacitated first, loses.

By THESE stips, I dunno, though. Cos Jason was never fast, so if fatal blows are actually fatal, perhaps Myers could get one first.

-AC

Impediment
Jason is, essentially, a zombie. Given the fact the Hallween had 8 sequels, Michael might as well be, too.

I say Jason. He's bounced back from far more punishment, and has cooler instruments of death.

Bardock42
Michael is pretty ****ing strong though.

Anyways, I have no idea how to judge them without their superhuman abilities.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Jason Voorhees, overall.

I dunno, though. I mean, I think they should at least have their superhuman durability. Just say whoever is incapacitated first, loses.

By THESE stips, I dunno, though. Cos Jason was never fast, so if fatal blows are actually fatal, perhaps Myers could get one first.

-AC Well, lets say they retain their toughness, like Michael displayed when the doctor unloaded on him in Halloween one, but none of the supernatural BS.

Darth Martin
Is this the new Michael Myers(Rob Zombie) or old Michael(Carpender)?

Da Joker
Jason wins. Michael is strong, but Jason is much stronger.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Da Joker
Jason wins. Michael is strong, but Jason is much stronger. Michael is faster, I think speed is just as important as raw power.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this the new Michael Myers(Rob Zombie) or old Michael(Carpender)? H2O

Seer Q'Anilia
If Jason get decreased to human level at strength and endurance, Michael would win. Michael is faster and that would be the key here. I dare even say smarter.

Da Joker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Michael is faster, I think speed is just as important as raw power.

H2O

It certainly is, but if Jason gets some hits in with that macehete it's all said and done. If this is the 2007 Myers, we can see a fist fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Jason is stronger, sure.

But he also moves at about the speed of smell.

Guy is slow as hell.

Myers wins.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Jason is stronger, sure.

But he also moves at about the speed of smell.

Guy is slow as hell.

Myers wins.

His movement speed is very high. It is his combat speed that would count as a loss.

Darth Martin
Zombie Myers would pwn.

Genesis-Soldier
hate to go with myers here

KingD19
It's been almost 8 years...why would you post in here brah?

juggerman
Tyler Mane Michael Myers wins. Any other loses

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Tyler Mane Michael Myers wins. Any other loses No, any Myers loses. Jason wrecks this even easier as he lacks the damage soak of the original Myers.

juggerman
His damage soak was supernatural. OP already nerfed these guys to human stats. Mane Myers was fast enough to kill several armed officers while handcuffed. He can dodge and maybe disarm Jason

quanchi112
His damage soak was supernatural. OP already nerfed these guys to human stats. Mane Myers was fast enough to kill several armed officers while handcuffed. He can dodge and maybe disarm Jason That Myers isn't involved in this thread and Jason still wins as he's faster than Michael pre supernatural state.

juggerman
Which is why I clarified

quanchi112
Which is why I clarified That is going off topic intentionally. How dare you.

Genesis-Soldier
jason has a major muscled body and yes he can take alot, he normally tanks mortal killing shots which is one of the reasons why we love him

if he doesnt have the back up supernatural powers i.e immortality
then a stab to vital organs or neck or wrists will kill him

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
That Myers isn't involved in this thread and Jason still wins as he's faster than Michael pre supernatural state.

He said it was H20 Mikey and that one took a an axe to the shoulder and shrugged it off, but in the same movie got put on his ass at the first of the movie by the Old Nurse Lady. If its pure Human Jason it would have to be the remake one. His showings with "PreRobZom" version is about the same.

I give it 50/50.

Genesis-Soldier
speed makes this fight

relentless1
even without supernatural powers Jason tanks everything, combine that with his brute strength...its one helluva fight but Jason takes it here

Flyattractor
Of all the Jason's (counting even the remake) The Bag Head Jason is the one that Mickey would totally dominate. After that it goes stalemate/draw and only down hill from their for our fav Trick or Treater.

Genesis-Soldier
i just see michael being smart enough to go for a neck shot in this

thats what makes it for me really, weak i know but we would go that first off if he knows his supernatural back up system is gone

Genesis-Soldier
we as jason, not to sure i want to give the fella enough credit to be aware of it

Star428
Assuming this is Jason from part 6 or later movies, he stomps ANY version of Michael. Earlier version of Jason would be a much better fight though Jason would still have the advantage, imo.

michaelx
Michael should win this since both of them have normal stats. He is faster and definitely smarter. Unlike Jason he isn't stupid enough to tank everything thrown at him.

Michael can blitz him in close combat and kitchen knife would be more effective in that range.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by michaelx
Michael should win this since both of them have normal stats. He is faster and definitely smarter. Unlike Jason he isn't stupid enough to tank everything thrown at him.

Michael can blitz him in close combat and kitchen knife would be more effective in that range.
this IS basically jason, he usually just tanks hits until you give up or he swings at you after the 4th or 5th strike

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
He said it was H20 Mikey and that one took a an axe to the shoulder and shrugged it off, but in the same movie got put on his ass at the first of the movie by the Old Nurse Lady. If its pure Human Jason it would have to be the remake one. His showings with "PreRobZom" version is about the same.

I give it 50/50. No, it is the final chapter Jason who wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.