First Two-Face Clip!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Sorry if this has been posted, but I don't see it:

http://www.whysoserious.com/myhero/

super pr*xy
damn.. i thought i was actually gonna see his face. nice teaser though..

@st
Ugh, that is so friggin cruel. sad

Mairuzu
thats amazing nonetheless

BruceSkywalker
Why So Serious, love it love it love it

SelinaAndBruce
Awesome. I can't wait to see his face.

Mairuzu
I'd still be as happy even if i didn't see his face

SelinaAndBruce
I may not be happy with what the Joker looks like in this film, but I am totally thrilled with Two Face so far, and he's my second favorite Batman villain...so yay for that!

Bat Dude
s'ok...

Nothing spectacular...

Not even all that exciting, but s'ok...

SelinaAndBruce
Nothing happened but for me it was just exciting to see him I guess, lol. Just like how I felt when Gordon flipped over the Joker card in Begins

Il.Mozalini
I LOVE Aaron's voice in this...sounds fantastic.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Il.Mozalini
I LOVE Aaron's voice in this...sounds fantastic.

Yeah, that was the highlight of it for me...

It sounded awesome when he said "Nah..."

I was expecting him to say something else after that, but he didn't sad

Anyway, yeah, he's got the voice down... Maybe Bale could learn something from him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gannon
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Yeah, that was the highlight of it for me...

It sounded awesome when he said "Nah..."

I was expecting him to say something else after that, but he didn't sad

Anyway, yeah, he's got the voice down... Maybe Bale could learn something from him roll eyes (sarcastic)
He said "Half" at the end. Not "nah."

Awesome clip!

SelinaAndBruce
I love his voice too. Yeah Bale still needs to work on the bat voice IMO. But Two Face sounds great

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
I love his voice too. Yeah Bale still needs to work on the bat voice IMO. But Two Face sounds great

Why should Bale do that? The voice is pefect

Röland
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Why should Bale do that? The voice is pefect
I agree.

About the clip though, I really don't care if it is, but it seemed to me that this is probably the very end of the movie. Thoughts?

Wolverine2006
I loved the clip, doesnt show too much but what else would you expect they've been extremely secretive about this film, the only way you'll get to see a good look at him is by watching the movie.

Myth

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Gannon
He said "Half" at the end. Not "nah."

Awesome clip!

You're right... To me, it sounded like he said "nah"... Now I actually have one complaint about this clip... He said "half" too fast and anti-dramatically stick out tongue

His lines should have been...

"Hello"

"Nah"

*goes black*

"Only half"

Neo Darkhalen
I saw a pic of his face before...and on the subject lines i thought he said

" Dent i thought you were dead"
"nah"

turns out he did say half.

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by Bat Dude

Amen! yes

Toku King
The page is blank.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Toku King
The page is blank.

Highlight the page and it says, "hEro toDAy goNe toMorRoW hEro toDAy goNe toMorRoW hEro toDAy goNe toMorRoW " over and over again so the clip was removed

Phantom Zone
He said half? Sounded like nah. I kinda get the impression from his voice that theres going to be a difference between this 2face and the comic version.

In the comic he is mostly manical. I kinda get the impression that in the movie hes going to sound calm and serene like Harvey and then switch into maniacal 2face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.