Michael Myers vs James Gordon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Michael Myers (the original John Carpenter's Halloween movie) vs James Gordon (the sequel The Dark Knight movie)

On Halloween night, Jim Gordon is investigating a murder in Downtown Gotham. The victim was cut multiple times before having his head squeezed open. Gordon knew he would have to investigate this crime by himself, because Batman had been away helping the JLA for weeks in another country. Gordon collected the evidence from the crime scene and called it a night.

When he returned home he was surprised to find that his daughter Barbara wasn't there. Then he heard a knock at his front door. Jim opened the door but seen no one there. He thought it must have been the wind. While on his way back to the front room he heard another knock, this time it was even louder.

Jim: "Alright if someones there they better have a good reason for knocking at this hour, I'm the commissioner of police damn it!"

Jim answered the door once again. This time he seen Barbara sitting in her wheel chair facing the street. He slowly approached her and asked her if she was OK. Barbara did not respond. Jim went to wheel her in the house but noticed that she was limp. "Barbara!" ,he yelled. He turned the chair around and seen that her throat had been cut. Jim screamed, "NOOOOO!". He ran into the house and called the police then grabbed his revolver and ran back outside. "Come out here you son of a *****! Try to cut my throat!" Just then he seen Michael Myers come out from the shadows wielding a kitchen knife. "Who are you?!", Gordon demanded. Myers didn't respond. He walked towards Gordon and showed no fear of the hand gun. Gordon shot Myers with little affect. The surprised Gordon grabbed another hand gun from under his dead daughters wheel chair. "You're gonna pay for doing this to Barbara! Ill make sure of it". Gordon knew that his weapons would not kill Myers only slow him down.

Can Jim Gordon survive Michael Myers long enough for backup to arrive? or will Commissioner Gordon join his daughter on Myers list of victims this Halloween?

Placidity
Unfortunately, I think Gordon will perish.

Btw, are you just practicing story-writing?

Betterman
Originally posted by Placidity Btw, are you just practicing story-writing?
Yes.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Betterman
Yes.

You could do that here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/

Michael Myers anyways.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm having trouble here with Barbara getting her throat cut. How is MM going to infiltrate Oracle's home? Any breaks and the entire TT along with Nightwing, Robin, Selina, and etc...would just come to the rescue.

Also, James Gordon of The Dark Knight? I'm sorry, but Barbara hasn't even introduce yet...much less put in a wheel chair....

dontgetit

And to add more...MM in Gotham? Big friggin deal...just another slasher on the loose...nothing new for Jimmy.

Bardock42
Yeah, still Michael Myers kills Gordon in a one on one.

Darth Martin
Jim Gordon in the comics might be able to take Myers out but from the movie..........I don't think so. If this is Rob Zombie's Myers this is overkill in Michael's favor.

gobstakid777
mikey wins

BruceSkywalker
I didn't realize James Gordon had any fighting prowess in Batman Begins or The Dark Knight, I think I will re watch them..

as for this... James Gordon dies horribly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.