The Hulk vs King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
fight takes place in New York City, military have been given orders to take out both monsters.

who takes the majority win?

dadudemon
Hulk...but a landslide.

Reasons.....

Hulk is waaay more durable and Stronger....Hulk also uses more intelligence than KK.

ScarletSpeed
thought so laughing out loud

Toku King
Which Hulk?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Toku King
Which Hulk?

The gray Hulk. shifty

Rogue Jedi
there is a GRAY hulk? MAN....I gotta read comics more. haermm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

lol

it was kind of an inside joke between Toku and I. He was smacked down for his suggestion of using the gray hulk in a movie story he wrote...

Selphie
Hulk would rip him in two.....

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Hulk was originally grey, actually.

-AC

Robtard
I watched a special on the Hulk years back, Stan Lee said he/they decided to go with green because the color tone of grey was inconsistant in the comics in the early days. Not much thought was put into it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

it was kind of an inside joke between Toku and I. He was smacked down for his suggestion of using the gray hulk in a movie story he wrote...

I don't think that was the reason why he got "smacked down".

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I watched a special on the Hulk years back, Stan Lee said he/they decided to go with green because the color tone of grey was inconsistant in the comics in the early days. Not much thought was put into it.

He was talking about a different gray hulk. You're dating yourself, man. LOL (Still, I don't think you're old enough to remember the first comic where hulk was gray.)

"The Gray Hulk/Joe Fixit - The first transformation for Bruce Banner, triggered by the rise and fall of the moon. He reemerged in the late eighties, under the alias of Joe Fixit penned by Peter David. This Hulk has the lowest base strength level while functionally calm, with his strength increasing significantly with his anger but at a rate slower than the Savage Hulk. He is also the physically smallest of all the primary Hulk incarnations. Although this transformation is the weakest, it is notable that this Hulk is more intelligent than the Savage Hulk, and craftier than Banner. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_versions_of_Hulk

Man of Christ
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
fight takes place in New York City, military have been given orders to take out both monsters.

who takes the majority win?
The ASPCA ought to arrest you for cruelty towards animals lol

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
He was talking about a different gray hulk. You're dating yourself, man. LOL (Still, I don't think you're old enough to remember the first comic where hulk was gray.)

"The Gray Hulk/Joe Fixit - The first transformation for Bruce Banner, triggered by the rise and fall of the moon. He reemerged in the late eighties, under the alias of Joe Fixit penned by Peter David. This Hulk has the lowest base strength level while functionally calm, with his strength increasing significantly with his anger but at a rate slower than the Savage Hulk. He is also the physically smallest of all the primary Hulk incarnations. Although this transformation is the weakest, it is notable that this Hulk is more intelligent than the Savage Hulk, and craftier than Banner. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_versions_of_Hulk

I think AC, who Robtard replied to, was not talking about that incarnation.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think AC, who Robtard replied to, was not talking about that incarnation.

I promise, AC's post was not up when I replied. I've noticed this a lot. People who post further away sometimes don't have posts show up for me...it's kind of weird. I've seen it happen in the OTF a lot...because peoople post there a lot more. I'll make a post. It refreshes and my post will be the next post...I then exit the thread and go back in sometime later, and there will be a post, now, before my post when it wasn't there before.

I don't know why Robtard was able to see AC's post before mine...but on my screen, it was my post, then Robtard's post and then mine.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hulk was originally grey, actually.

-AC That seems kinda......dull.

gobstakid777
limitless strentgh,massive durability,healing factor
vs
monkey who got shot down like kane in menace
i'm pretty sure hulk takes it

Davis Bloome
The Hulk would destroy King Kong anytime. There's nothing Kong would be able to do to hurt the Hulk, or even stop him. Sure, King Kong is strong as hell, but how much is that going to help him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.