uh oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Wålshy~
my parents are going to a dinner thing but i need them to gimme a lift to the cinema to watch that prom night film, and so i might have to get public transport aweshock

Lara
and why is that such a problem?

chillybanana
OMG Walshy will die no expression

kodak
go see old prom night, not this new fail

~Wålshy~
the bus station is in town and i cant be bothered to walk a whole 15 minutes ermm

i could get a lift with eliza mmm

chillybanana
yes ask Eliza yes

Lara
you could give your heart a good work out in that 15mins. I used to have to walk half an hour to the nearest train station every week day to get to college and it was up hill! never did me any harm big grin

kodak
srsly Welsh kid, do not see that crap remake!

~Wålshy~
yeah it did, it made you go grey, remember?

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by kodak
srsly Welsh kid, do not see that crap remake! it looks scary-ish srug

kodak
no it doesnt.
you need to see the first one before you can see the remake.

~Wålshy~
is it in the cinema?

kodak
well.. it was made in 1980.... im guna say its no.

~Wålshy~
Critical reception
Prom Night was not screened in advance, and was heavily panned by critics. The review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes reported that 8% of critics gave the film positive reviews, based on 52 reviews. On Metacritic, the film has an average score of 17 out of 100, based on 12 reviews. The movie received an average score of 28.0% from 20 film critics according to Movie Tab.

ermm

but i might go anyway just to see the posseh awesome

ermm

or i could stay here on KMC mmm

Selphie
I saw that movie. It is crap-ola!

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Selphie
I saw that movie. It is crap-ola! do you think i should see it? is threre any nude women in it?

Selphie

kodak

~Wålshy~
i think imma stay hy

Selphie
gewd, gewd

~Wålshy~
fun is over rated anyway

Selphie
Nah, crappy teen movies are overrated

Slay

~Wålshy~
you mean there was a time when i wasnt a dumb ****? awehuhs

Piggle Humsy

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yay!! hy you can send me some more nudes of you hy

The Grey Fox
Firefox 3.0 sucks, it's all glitchy and looks sucky

Piggle Humsy

The Grey Fox
I've got it, haven't had any glitches yet..

mmm Mine crashed about 5 minutes after opening it ermm and the layout sucks too, it looks to futuristic and crap. And my god, it takes up a lot of processing power! 101,000 k? thats unpossible.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Mine crashed about 5 minutes after opening it ermm and the layout sucks too, it looks to futuristic and crap. And my god, it takes up a lot of processing power! 101,000 k? thats unpossible.

Mine hasn't crashed at all.. I've had no problems.. must just be you no expression

The Grey Fox
Mine hasn't crashed at all.. I've had no problems.. must just be you no expression uhuh as usual. biscuits

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
uhuh as usual. biscuits

pointandlaugh

The Grey Fox
pointandlaugh uhuh

Piggle Humsy

Lara

Piggle Humsy
Welshy! this woman said she'd take your virginity if you want! eek!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh263/nijae01/creepy_faces_05.jpg

~Wålshy~
you freak shock

~Wålshy~
I am the guy who usually keeps opinions to himself, but I just got back from this movie, and felt I had to express my opinions. Let me start by saying that I am a HUGE horror fan. But what makes a horror movie? I sure like to see even a tiny bit of a good script and character development. I know they often lack in horror movies, but Prom Night looked like it didn't even put forth ANY effort in that department. Next, we all love suspense. That on the edge of your seat suspense with unpredictable surprises. Yeah, Prom Night had none of that! Of course, we like a terrifying killer. Prom Night have that? Nope, it has a pretty boy with a cute lil' knife. And when all else fails...at least horror has its guilty pleasure to make it enjoyable like gore gore gore, and the occasional nude scene! Yeah, well when you have a horror movie rated PG-13 like Prom Night, they leave that stuff out too. So with all of these elements missing, I ask....does this still count as a horror movie? Nope. I'd call it more of a comedy. People in my theater were laughing more at this then they were when I saw "Semi-Pro" that was supposed to actually be a comedy (which also sucked, but thats another story!). I think I am just going to have to give up on new horror. All the good horror movies of the good ol' days have been remade into garbage so movie studios can make money. The people I went to see it with didn't even know this was a remake! Which made me mad! I wonder what will happen when there's no more movies to remake??? Where will horror go next???

i got that from Imbd or whatever

and i got a txt from lloyd saying to bring ID, imma wait until im 10 minutes late and tell him im not coming.

Piggle Humsy

~Wålshy~
why don't you just tell him about that review and not to waste his time? no expression this one time he made me go ot the cinema at 7pm and then while i was there i got a txt saying their not coming. uhuh

so then for revenge i tried spiltting up him and his gf for a laugh/not-laugh kinda thing, and then he broke up with her last month after two years and now hes telling me he wishes that i did actually break them up sooner. awehuhs

and so this is like a mini-revenge...added to the other revenge....and cause im a **** awehuhs

Piggle Humsy

~Wålshy~
why would i deserve it? angel

Piggle Humsy

~Wålshy~
because you're an assh*le. no expression **** you, you crack whore! uhuh

Piggle Humsy

Lara
now now guys! dont make me drag a mod in here *wags finger*

~Wålshy~
i just txted lloyd saying 'na cba'

then he txted back saying 'ok your loss'

and i just found a riff from live and let die and now im looking up the rest of the song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.