Iron Man: Legacy Of Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Anyone else checked out this 4-part comic series ?

just got Part 1 today myself so far i've liked it.

Juntai
Most stories with Doom are worth checking out.

Galan007
It's been okay. Nothing too great though.

Scoobless
Read the first 3 parts ... it's not bad.

manjaro
in a weird way it kind of almost inspires one to read the actual adventures they had in king arthur's time....i was gonna buy it but the hard cover was a litle out of my reach

Endless Mike
I like it so far

tjcoady
Fun. Good Doom/Iron Man characterization. I always like when those two interact. You get the impression that Doom kinda enjoys kicking it with Iron Man versus battling Reed and the Fantastic Four. That one issue of Mighty Avengers when they're stuck in time with the Sentry was actually a lot of fun to read, 'cause of that.

Anyways, solid writing, decent art, nothing spectacular, but a good comic nonetheless.

Kazenji
Got Part 2 yesterday, Yea its a good read this series

Thinking of getting the first story they did with these two now, "IRON MAN VS. DOCTOR DOOM: DOOMQUEST"

BruceSkywalker
I've read a few issues. Pretty good

Kazenji
Finally got parts 4 and 5 and i've read them i thought it was a good series

if i had to give it a rating it would be a 8.5/10

Scythe
Haven't checked this out, what is the premise?

Endless Mike
Iron Man is decomissioning one of his old armors, but finds some memory recordings in there of an encounter with Doctor Doom he doesn't remember, then they show a flashback to it, where Doom tricks Iron Man into going to Mephisto's realm as part of a plot for Doom to get Excalibur - well any more and the spoilers would ruin it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.