hm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blax_Hydralisk
I cut my thumb with an army knife last night (haermm) and I don't have any band-aids so I soaked a piece of a paper towel in alcohol and taped it around the cut with some electrical tape lying around the house and went to sleep.

I woke up this morning and took off the ghetto band-aid and the cuts fine and the thumb itself is generally fine (except for being all proony but that's gone away), but my thumb nail hurts like hell. It's fine by itself but whenever anything rubs against it or touches it or puts any pressure on it at all it hurts like hell.

Any explainations for this?

Ax3l
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

You're a pussy.

The Pict
I cut my thumb with an army knife last night (haermm) and I don't have any band-aids so I soaked a piece of a paper towel in alcohol and taped it around the cut with some electrical tape lying around the house and went to sleep.

I woke up this morning and took off the ghetto band-aid and the cuts fine and the thumb itself is generally fine (except for being all proony but that's gone away), but my thumb nail hurts like hell. It's fine by itself but whenever anything rubs against it or touches it or puts any pressure on it at all it hurts like hell.

None whatsoever

Selphie
Just give it some time, it might just be sore from the healing process

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Ax3l
You're a pussy. \

Do I look like a cat to you? haermm

Ax3l
\

Nah.

ScarletSpeed
\

Do I look like a cat to you? haermm
jumping around from tree to tree, all nimbly bimbly.

~Wålshy~
its cause your black

Selphie
DING DING DING, Walshy's got it

Kelly_Bean

This is why children should never have access to knives.

awesome

Mairuzu
I cut my thumb deep when i was young

i really wanted to open that supersoaker

Lara
maybe you've caught a nerve in your thumb that runs to you nail bed either that or it could be bruising. it'll be ok just keep it clean and dry and it should be ok but either way it will hurt for a while. big grin

gefallen_engel
that had to hurt pretty bad

Scythe
You okay?

Blax_Hydralisk
*shrug*

I'm cool. It feels better. I cut myself again though. 131

Learning how to throw them.

Sol Valentine
Did you bleed ketchup? haermm

McLovin
He bleeds like a mexican't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.