A team of Vrook and vandar versus count dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
sabers
force
all out

truejedi
We have to say Dooku. We have absolutely no idea how powerful vanda and vrook are. We have no feats, no canon references to strength, no in-universe references to strength, no enemies defeated... i could go on No powerful opponents that they fought evenly with. (as all length of duel and such are game-play mechanics) how could the team win? Any possible argument can be met with: prove they can do that.

A Dose Of Vraya
I know next to nothing about vrook, except that he seemed to be a master of force heal, and I know absolutely nothing about vandar. I really can't answer the question.

Tangible God
Well let's use common sense. If we know next to nothing about Vrook and Vandar, than obviously they're amazingly skilled: Vrook must match Bane, and Vandar must match Yoda (duh!).

And as Yoda and Bane together could easily defeat Dooku, Vrook and Vandar must too.

Lt. Valerian
You can't make threads of this sort. They are virtually unknown, we've never even seen Vandar fight...

truejedi
Atris could take em both...

ThoraxeRMG
Dooku, very easily.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well let's use common sense. If we know next to nothing about Vrook and Vandar, than obviously they're amazingly skilled: Vrook must match Bane, and Vandar must match Yoda (duh!).

And as Yoda and Bane together could easily defeat Dooku, Vrook and Vandar must too. well, using that logic of course they would win! laughing out loud

Master Crimzon
Tangible God, is, of course, correct. Since nothing is known about them- and they were Ancient (!) Jedi- it's obivious that their power greatly exceeds any of the puny Jedi Masters of the PT. Also, Vandar was of the same species as Yoda- but unlike Yoda, he speaks with correct basic. Ergo, he's more powerful than Yoda.

Dooku gets stomped.

Now, on a more serious note- who the hell voted for the team? -_-

Tangible God
Lol, I did. But that's only because I'm one of the few enlightened around here who realizes that if someone is a complete mystery, then they're clearly gods.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Tangible God, is, of course, correct. Since nothing is known about them- and they were Ancient (!) Jedi- it's obivious that their power greatly exceeds any of the puny Jedi Masters of the PT. Also, Vandar was of the same species as Yoda- but unlike Yoda, he speaks with correct basic. Ergo, he's more powerful than Yoda.

Dooku gets stomped.

Now, on a more serious note- who the hell voted for the team? -_- Guilty awecoot

master monkey
I hate vrook and he suks at battle anyway and i never seen vandar fight so sadly dooku wins

master monkey
Originally posted by truejedi: Atris could take em both...

i disagree the exile owns atris eaisly plus atris couldn't own a young apperentence so atcually she could own vrook cuz he sukZZZZZZ

Captain REX
Um, why the hatred for Vrook? As far as I know, he hasn't done anything. Ever.

Master Crimzon
He was an a$$.

Darth Exodus
He was like the Davik Kang of the Jedi, youy didn't really know much about him, but you still know that he's a a$$hat. Oh, plus he's really rude to Revan, therefore he should be repeatedly molested by a rancor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.