X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xery
It was a windy day, caused by manipulations of the weather from Storm. A fellow X-men, myself Molecularous was in the battle field against the goverment. A year earlier they battled to make us take a drug to strip awa out mutant abilities. I was caught in the cross fire and lived miserbly for a year. Until one day I woke up and yawned and accidentally broke the window. My abilities came back. I turned on the tv and chaos was caused, tv reporters were commenting about mutants getting their abilities back...

Anyways, cults formed, myself I joined Magneto. We recruited 1000s of mutants all over the world for the day that would arrive that is now!

As I was on the battle field, the goverment guns were indeed made of plastic, but they did not know my talent. I hit a high octave with my screen and smashed all their weapons to smivereens. Magneto looked at me with a dashing smile. His relative as strong as him. Magneto lifted all the goverment army warriors by manipulating the iron in their blood cells. A ability he recently was able to control and launched them into the sea.

With a battle coming to an end, something terrible happened. An X-Men called FireBreeze, a cat 5 mutant. With the ability to manipulate anything opaque, which was indeed most things around him. A big threat to us, he manipulated a tank and transformed it into a pike, he launched it into the back of Magneto. Magneto fell to the floor and blood poored out of him. I looked at firebreeze with distgust, I have never seen a X-Men kill one another, only the story of Phoenix killing Xavier. That was it, I flipped. I screamed louder than I have before, killing everyone in a 20 yard radius of me. Including Firebreeze. He combusted so fast a tornado flame arrised from the ashes from his body.

I manipulated it with my ability and flew off into the distance. I then opened a school in the name of magneto's death to teach other mutants to defend themselves. Thus becoming the arch enemie of X-Men...

Our aim is to kill anyone to gets in our way and at the same time cause havoc for the x-men.

Join us and help us in our time of need:
http:// mutantextreme.prob oards81.co m

K-Dog
And I, Shinto, a mutant with the ability to secret deadly fart gas and "shinto", came into your school and stunk the place up, killing all your crummy friends. Happy Dance

Ordained
what is this supposed to be?

K-Dog
I don't know exactly, but I was probably kinda rude to xery who put up a pretty neat script actually. But while I'm at it, I need 4 more guys to join me.....we will be the "Flautulent Five." evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.