Jade Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
I had played Kotor 1 all the way back when they were released, then bought mass effect. I always knew Bioware were good. I have never played Neverwinter nights or Baldurs Gate but I thought I'd buy Jade Empire. I have a Ps3 and 360 but I thought I'd have a go at this game and I must say it's amazing. It ages well, great game.

ragesRemorse
I agree, i also thought it was great. I don't know why this game gets spoken about as the black sheep of Biowares' family.

chithappens
The Asians?

Seriously though, the game was solid but it got super easy once you got certain powers. That was my only beef.

@st
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I agree, i also thought it was great. I don't know why this game gets spoken about as the black sheep of Biowares' family.

I never finished it, it just couldnt suck me in like KotOR or Mass Effect. Ive actually been itching to play those two, ive never had the urge to play Jade Empire again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.