Punisher vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Mega
Punisher gets 1 hour of prep and Deathstroke does not get any. Basically Slade will have all of this gear but Punisher has his location and must bring Slade in alive.

Can he do it?

george '06
Deathstroke
he's like punisher + meta fighting skills+some degree of superstregnth+ superfast thinking & reflexes+ a sword

Soljer
Remove all of Slade's gear and this would be a marginally better fight.

As is, Wilson walks it.

srankmissingnin
With prep Punisher likely takes the majority.

And Frank > Slade in h2h skill.

Endrict Nuul
DS 9/10

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

laughing.

Don Mega

And Frank > Slade in h2h skill. I agree.

Punisher>Slade in skill.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing.

Slade is a third rate fighter. His wife was better than him and so was Wintergreen. It's the reason that dispite being physically superior to every street he fights, they still manage to give him a fight.

Soljer
Slade is a third rate fighter.

laughing.

srankmissingnin
laughing.

So... I take it you can't think of a counter arguement, that proves me wrong?

laughing

Soljer
So... I take it you can't think of a counter arguement, that proves me wrong?

laughing

You should know better than most that I don't bother 'debating' here. I'm on KMC to pass the time. If I wanted to debate, I'd do it about an issue which was much more meaningful to me than who would win in a fight between two comic characters.

srankmissingnin
You should know better than most that I don't bother 'debating' here. I'm on KMC to pass the time. If I wanted to debate, I'd do it about an issue which was much more meaningful to me than who would win in a fight between two comic characters.

I know but I can't let you mock my post with you're accursed lauging smilie face! I have my honor to think about. stick out tongue

Soljer
I know but I can't let you mock my post with you're accursed lauging smilie face! I have my honor to think about. stick out tongue
In that case, lemme get back on track:
laughing.

And laughing to make up for my last post not having one. stick out tongue.

srankmissingnin
In that case, lemme get back on track:
laughing.

And laughing to make up for my last post not having one. stick out tongue.

Curse you! mad

Endrict Nuul
So Soljer is just here to troll?

Deathstroke
What kind of prep is Pun gonna come up with in an hour to take out DS?

Soljer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Giving an opinion isn't trolling. erm. Chatting with friends isn't trolling.

CaptainStoic
I have to agree with Soljer, Deathstroke has the speed and the power the beat the hell out of Frank, in a physical fight Slade Wilson would dominate Frank Castle, he was able to beat Batman senseless, telling him how he has trained to kill, while in turn showing that batman only trained to incapacitate.

Well written comparing the two is nearly like comparing an 18 speed bicycle to an Ford Mustang. Slade has too many high feats, putting him in a class with Spiderman.

Let me clarify my last statement before this gets out of hand. Spiderman has been a stumbling block to the Fantastic Four and the X-Men. Slade has been one to the JLA, see the correlation?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I have to agree with Soljer, Deathstroke has the speed and the power the beat the hell out of Frank, in a physical fight Slade Wilson would dominate Frank Castle, he was able to beat Batman senseless, telling him how he has trained to kill, while in turn showing that batman only trained to incapacitate.

You might be blowing things out of proportion Btaman gave DS a really good fight.

Well written comparing the two is nearly like comparing an 18 speed bicycle to an Ford Mustang. Slade has too many high feats, putting him in a class with Spiderman.

Let me clarify my last statement before this gets out of hand. Spiderman has been a stumbling block to the Fantastic Four and the X-Men. Slade has been one to the JLA, see the correlation?

Well Frank has completely owned Spiderman with prep. It won't be easy but he could do it. Alot of people seem to compare DS to Cap, Frank has evaded a suprise attack from Captain Americ and could have possibly shot him, that was without prep.

Also Frank now has access to hi-tech equipment.

CaptainStoic
Did you see the beating Captain America gave Frank? Deathstroke would kill him while Cap took it easy on him, by only breaking his face.

Batman really didn't give Slade a decent fight, the way I saw it, Slade completly dominated him in that fight. If you think otherwise, just think on this, Slade wasn't stunned in the least by Batmans attempts to fight back he just took the fight to him and put him out.

A curbstomp??? Slade could have killed Batman.

Daredevil1
Even when Slade was hindered/handicapped IIRC against Bronze Tiger. Slade still held his own. To say he's a c-list fighter just because of his stats isn't accurate IMO. I was told he even showed some ninja training.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You might be blowing things out of proportion Btaman gave DS a really good fight.
Alot of people seem to compare DS to Cap

You are right Batman did indeed gave DS a good fight. So good in fact that Slade was hurt bad. As immediately after the Batman fight he had a lot of trouble with a average person, indicating Slade was hurt bad from the Batman fight.

On the comparison to DS and Cap. They have remarkable similar feats as both have been stated to have the strength of 10 and similar statements of having there mind enhanced. Both do amazing against superhumans and meta's alike and win a lot. Both have been stated to entering "super"levels via adrenaline/will. As finally well both are military experimental Super-Soldiers and tactical geniuses.

Phantom Zone
Did you see the beating Captain America gave Frank? Deathstroke would kill him while Cap took it easy on him, by only breaking his face.

Er Frank let Cap beat him.

Batman really didn't give Slade a decent fight, the way I saw it, Slade completly dominated him in that fight. If you think otherwise, just think on this, Slade wasn't stunned in the least by Batmans attempts to fight back he just took the fight to him and put him out.

A curbstomp??? Slade could have killed Batman.

WRONG!

geshien
DS 8/10

occultdestroyer
Why the heck is Capt. America still mentioned here?
The guys dead. He got killed by a cheapshot sniper.
And Batman can evade a sniper bullet.
So comparing the two is foolish.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Cap was wearing strength dampeners. no expression

DestinyGuy678

A curbstomp??? Slade could have killed Batman. If this is the beating he got in civil war....didnt punisher say he wouldnt fight back against captain america because he respected him so much

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
If this is the beating he got in civil war....didnt punisher say he wouldnt fight back against captain america because he respected him so much

Yup.

comicfan11
Slade is an established team wrecker.
He plays for much higher stakes (usually with good results) than Frank and he has the advantage in all categories (strength, intelligence, skill).
Frank's only advantage is one hour of prep but this isn't enough to take down someone like DS.
DS 9/10

starlock
Deathstroke for the win

Wont be a cake walk,but DS wins the majority

Daredevil1
Originally posted by starlock
Deathstroke for the win

Wont be a cake walk,but DS wins the majority thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Cap was wearing strength dampeners and jumped towards the bullet to save a cop.

I declare you the master of context.

cmack
slade wins a very solid 8/10

srankmissingnin

You are being purposely misleading. Slade has been a "stumbling block" to the JLA because of prep time, and that has no baring on his abilities in a straight fight. Without prep time to aid him Slade is no great shakes. Eddie Friers has stalemated him, Deadshot has stalemated him twice, Azrael has stalemated him, Batman has managed to beat him, even Nightwing has come out ontop twice.

george '06
that doesn't change that deathsroke is physically better in every way
and has better tech
punisher cant touch DS

godking

And Frank > Slade in h2h skill. Frank is not outprepping DS.

Slade Wilson is what Frank would have been with the supersoldier serum.

Frank can handle guys stronger then him because he can outprep alot of them .

Slade is not one of the people that Frank can outprep.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by godking
Frank is not outprepping DS.

Slade is not one of the people that Frank can outprep. ]

Oh of course not. You are totally right, but this is one sided prep for Frank. Slade doesn't get any.

godking
]

Oh of course not. You are totally right, but this is one sided prep for Frank. Slade doesn't get any. still a 50-50 fight with one sided prep for frank

Phantom Zone
Frank is not outprepping DS.

Slade is not one of the people that Frank can outprep.

Actually he might since his prep skills are on par with Captain Americas.

llagrok
Actually he might since his prep skills are on par with Captain Americas.

What prep feats does Captain America have?

Anything that would let him take on The Flash, Kyle Rayner, Green Arrow and Zatanna at once?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by llagrok
What prep feats does Captain America have?

Anything that would let him take on The Flash, Kyle Rayner, Green Arrow and Zatanna at once?

Ok let me rephrase that his tactical skills are on par with Caps. no expression

llagrok
I see.

What prep feats do Frank and/or Captain America have?

Phantom Zone
I see.

What prep feats do Frank and/or Captain America have?

Well as we know Cap is one of the best tacticians on Marvel Earth, one example is that Cap managed to escape from Skrull handcuffs that were designed to restrain shapeshifters. If you changed to energy, liquid or solid it would adapt. Cap figured how to get out of it without any powers.

This is what Cap said about Franks prep skills.

Franks so good at prep that Cap decides to go with Franks plan instead of his own. Note how the plan does not just involve beating people up but infiiltration and stealing information.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4607/image012cwoo0.th.jpg

llagrok
Well as we know Cap is one of the best tacticians on Marvel Earth, one example is that Cap managed to escape from Skrull handcuffs that were designed to restrain shapeshifters. If you changed to energy, liquid or solid it would adapt. Cap figured how to get out of it without any powers.

This is what Cap said about Franks prep skills.

Just out of curiosity, how did Cap escape the handcuffs and how is that related to tactics? Is Yorick from Y The Last Man a great tactician too?

And how does this factor in to prep? He gets to prepare for the battle, he's not going in somewhere to get Deathstroke.

Phantom Zone
Just out of curiosity, how did Cap escape the handcuffs and how is that related to tactics? Is Yorick from Y The Last Man a great tactician too?

And how does this factor in to prep? He gets to prepare for the battle, he's not going in somewhere to get Deathstroke.

Ok I think you're trolling now. thumb down

llagrok
Couldn't answer the questions?

How does being able to break out of handcuffs make you a good tactician, or good at prep?

Badabing
How would you both like a 3 day time out?

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
How would you both like a 3 day time out?

How would you like a Norwegian 5 finger sandwich?

Badabing
How would you like a Norwegian 5 finger sandwich? Your arms remind me of dental floss. crackers

Anyway, I forgot the durelly in my previous post.

llagrok
Your arms remind me of dental floss. crackers

Anyway, I forgot the durelly in my previous post.

Seriously, Phantom Zone is trying to insult me and stuff. I'm just asking a question .

Deathstroke
*ahem*

Originally posted by Deathstroke
What kind of prep is Pun gonna come up with in an hour to take out DS?

no expression

Soljer
*ahem*

no expression

Not a god damned thing.

Deathstroke
Not a god damned thing.

Just checking.

srankmissingnin
Punisher kidnapped the Hulk then set him lose on Daredevil, Spider-man and Wolverine by giving him a note that said "You are the Hulk. You like to smash." XD

Seriously though, both the times Slade went up against Deadshot it was a stalemate or double ko. Even with out prep Frank has a decent enough chance of winning (not the majority but 2 or 3/10); Slade doesn't heal fast enough to take a full clip of machine gun fire to chest with out going down for the 10 count. With prep he brings some bigger guns, or he lures Slade into a battlefield he has preped.

Deathstroke
Punisher kidnapped the Hulk then set him lose on Daredevil, Spider-man and Wolverine by giving him a note that said "You are the Hulk. You like to smash." XD
And he did this with only an hour of prep?
Actually he does.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladedurable4xa.jpg

So he's going to prep the whole battlefield in an hour?

srankmissingnin
And he did this with only an hour of prep?
Actually he does.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladedurable4xa.jpg

So he's going to prep the whole battlefield in an hour?

No, but people wanted some examples of Punisher's prep... it was all I could think of.

Doesn't look Slade's armor got penetrated by those rounds. Anyway, I know he has been dropped by gun fire several times (and stuff not as powerful), so it is conflicted evidance... I choose to use the one that suits my case big grin

He could set some traps up or lay down some land mines. Once he tricked Spider-man and got the best of him with a room full of mines IIRC.

llagrok
In a room?

They won't be fighting in a room and Deathstroke has actual long range options as well.

Deathstroke
I choose to use the one that suits my case big grin
Fair enough....

...curse you!!!

srankmissingnin
In a room?

They won't be fighting in a room and Deathstroke has actual long range options as well.

It is supposed to be a scenario match... just the scenario wasn't laid out very well. It could take place in a room for all we know... Frank is going after Slade so it isn't a standard arena match.

llagrok
It normally takes place in an arena unless specified, and I think that if Frank gets prep he gets to prepare for the battle. I don't think he necessarily gets the first shot.

srankmissingnin
It normally takes place in an arena unless specified, and I think that if Frank gets prep he gets to prepare for the battle. I don't think he necessarily gets the first shot.

It says that Frank is given Slade's location. Frank is gunning for Slade, and Slade has no idea. The only way Slade gets the first shot off is if Frank royally ****s up and somehow gives away his location.

Phantom Zone
Couldn't answer the questions?

How does being able to break out of handcuffs make you a good tactician, or good at prep?

Did I post a scan of Punisher breaking out of handcuffs? No I posted scans of Cap talking about Franks tactical skills, to then ignore that and talk about handcuffs means you must be trolling.

llagrok
Did I post a scan of Punisher breaking out of handcuffs? No I posted scans of Cap talking about Franks tactical skills, to then ignore that and talk about handcuffs means you must be trolling.

Not at all.

You tried to use breaking out of handcuffs as a tactical/prep feat.

I also asked how these "breaking and entering" tactics would help him plan an assault on someone. Is Deathstroke hiding somewhere?

Phantom Zone
Not at all.

You tried to use breaking out of handcuffs as a tactical/prep feat.

I also asked how these "breaking and entering" tactics would help him plan an assault on someone. Is Deathstroke hiding somewhere?

Irrelevant, stop trolling.

llagrok
We're trying to gauge Punisher's prep skills here....

Juntai
Slade wins.

Phantom Zone
We're trying to gauge Punisher's prep skills here....

Yes and I posted a scan that involved prep skills.

Soljer
Irrelevant, stop trolling.

He isn't trolling.

He's asking you a question that exposes your ignorance. A question that you are, quite visibly, retreating from.

llagrok
Yes and I posted a scan that involved prep skills.

And being capable of entering a building unnoticed is a very nice feat and I'm sure it requires plenty of tactical skill. Unfortunately it doesn't do much to help him against Deathstroke.

And praise from Captain America is all well and nice but Capt doesn't have that many prep feats himself. He's great when it comes to making plans for the avengers, I'm sure, but once again, this doesn't factor in much in a battle like this.

Phantom Zone
And being capable of entering a building unnoticed is a very nice feat and I'm sure it requires plenty of tactical skill. Unfortunately it doesn't do much to help him against Deathstroke.

And praise from Captain America is all well and nice but Capt doesn't have that many prep feats himself. He's great when it comes to making plans for the avengers, I'm sure, but once again, this doesn't factor in much in a battle like this.

Please use some common sense. Im pretty sure if you made an effort that you could see the relevance of the scan. I don't believe you are that stupid therefore you are trolling.

Daredevil1
For preparation, since someone is asking for prep feats for Cap/Pun.

I've seen Frank use variety of weapons like guns, machine guns, gernades, knives, acid.

I've seen him use a ring IIRC a devil ring or something that he used against Rhino as he used a huge gun on the rhino as well.

To another time I've seen him use prep by using a plane and a huge nuke bomb that wiped out a lot of criminal on a island IIRC. It made a huge explosion. A mushroom cloud at that.

By just his mere words alone he acquired prep-assistance for the most massive rebellion ever against Korvac in the time loops. IIRC it was even on a galactic scale. Each time Korvac rebooted.

For other type of prep I've seen Cap use all types of "shield equipment from gas masks, to flying suits, to avenger water/flying equipment. He even got himself when the SSS was failing him a Ironman level type suit.

To later a jacket with full of tricks he prepared with for protection when the SSS was failing him.

godking
Actually he might since his prep skills are on par with Captain Americas. Frank cannot outprep DS

DS = Punisher enhanced nothing Frank can show him what he has'nt seen before.

Badabing
PZ, please stop with the name calling. Answer the questions or ignore the posts.

Endrict Nuul
PZ, please stop with the name calling. Answer the questions or ignore the posts.

Otay there banana brain!!!!!

Happy Dance

Marvelknight

lmfao

Marvelknight
Slade is a team wrecker with prep, How is Punisher in the same league. I don't see Frank taking any victories here imo.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Marvelknight
lmfao

I've been waiting close to five years for someone on KMC to prove me wrong on this. I use evidence from Slade's history to support my claim... and no one who disputes it has any thing to offer up in rebuttal other than a snarky comment or smilie face. Slade is a second rate hand to hand combatant. Fact. It is the reason that despite being superhuman across the board streets still get in there and mix it up with him.

llagrok
Please use some common sense. Im pretty sure if you made an effort that you could see the relevance of the scan. I don't believe you are that stupid therefore you are trolling.

You put way too much will into your interpretations.

Your only "prep" feat for Punisher is an incident where he and some other guys infiltrated a place? Hooookaay...

Deathstroke
I've been waiting close to five years for someone on KMC to prove me wrong on this. I use evidence from Slade's history to support my claim... and no one who disputes it has any thing to offer up in rebuttal other than a snarky comment or smilie face. Slade is a second rate hand to hand combatant. Fact. It is the reason that despite being superhuman across the board streets still get in there and mix it up with him.
I've been waiting close to five years for you to use something other than Deathstroke's low end feats in debates so I guess it evens out. Also, if you don't like what the people at KMC have to say about it why don't you post this battle over at Herochat or CBR or even Spinsulin and see what the people there think?

Just a thought.

llagrok
The people at Herochat are batshit insane....

Deathstroke
The people at Herochat are batshit insane....
Yeah I know. I just lurk there sometimes for some humor. And Spinsulin was created by some of the craziest egomaniacal posters from Herochat so I don't even go there.

TricksterPriest
You are being purposely misleading. Slade has been a "stumbling block" to the JLA because of prep time, and that has no baring on his abilities in a straight fight. Without prep time to aid him Slade is no great shakes. Eddie Friers has stalemated him, Deadshot has stalemated him twice, Azrael has stalemated him, Batman has managed to beat him, even Nightwing has come out ontop twice.

Azrael? How is that a low showing? Azrael is grossly superhuman. And he was stalemating Slade with pure speed and strength, not skill.

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reflexes3al2.jpg

2nd, Calibax was draining Slade.
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feat7ckv7.jpg
http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feat7dnf1.jpg

TricksterPriest
Yeah I know. I just lurk there sometimes for some humor. And Spinsulin was created by some of the craziest egomaniacal posters from Herochat so I don't even go there.

With the exceptions of a few guys like Astro..........., Herochat scares me. fear

srankmissingnin
I've been waiting close to five years for you to use something other than Deathstroke's low end feats in debates so I guess it evens out. Also, if you don't like what the people at KMC have to say about it why don't you post this battle over at Herochat or CBR or even Spinsulin and see what the people there think?

Just a thought.

confused

I like what people have to say... they just don't have anything to say on this matter other than laughing. Reading comprehension FTW? I miss longpig sad

Deathstroke

Reading comprehension FTW? I miss longpig

*inserts snarky comment and smilie*
Maybe you need to read and comprehend that the majority of the people in this thread don't agree with you. wink

...and we all miss Longpig

Phantom Zone

Ok i'll ignore him.

Frank cannot outprep DS

DS = Punisher enhanced nothing Frank can show him what he has'nt seen before.

You're just giving him the benefit of the doubt. The fight that DS had with Batman did not involve any prep and Batman gave him one hell of a fight. Im pretty sure that Punisher can make himself more lethal than Batman in an hour.

If Daredevil needed to hire Shang Chi, Black Widow, Moon Knight and Dagger to take down Punisher im pretty sure hes skillful enough to use prep to beat DS.

llagrok
"If Daredevil needed to hire Shang Chi, Black Widow, Moon Knight and Dagger to take down Punisher im pretty sure hes skillful enough to use prep to beat DS."

I wonder how this factors in with prep big grin

But I guess Alfheim is too cool to answer questions.

Phantom Zone
"If Daredevil needed to hire Shang Chi, Black Widow, Moon Knight and Dagger to take down Punisher im pretty sure hes skillful enough to use prep to beat DS."

I wonder how this factors in with prep big grin

But I guess Alfheim is too cool to answer questions.

What the hell. Its shows how resourceful the Punisher is. DD didnt get those guys because Frank has cosmic powers or class 100 strength but because his resourcefulness makes him hard to catch. That resourecfulness can be used in prep. no expression

Also with the other example I gave its not just Punsiher simply breaking into a place it involved taking people out as well. We can see one place was a SHIELD facility so it would have been difficult to break into.

Erik-Lensherr
I'd like to see some confirmed hand to hand training Frank recived. smile

And don't bring me shit like "He did very good against Daredevil he must be skilled !!111"

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

And don't bring me shit like "He did very good against Daredevil he must be skilled !!111"

I see what you're trying to do. Stop it. If you want to see what training hes done go look in the respect thread and thats not even all of it.

Since Frank does not have enhancements and hes done well against DD using his training that is a measure of how good his H2H skills are obvoulsy. Saying that I can't use DD as evidence is illogical.

Don Mega
So has anybody proved Slade is better than Frank at h2h?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Don Mega
So has anybody proved Slade is better than Frank at h2h?

Well his enhancements would make him better.

Erik-Lensherr
I see what you're trying to do. Stop it. If you want to see what training hes done go look in the respect thread and thats not even all of it.

I have.

Are a few styles being mentioned supposed to be impressive ? Every respectable fighter knows a few.

Since Frank does not have enhancements and hes done well against DD using his training that is a measure of how good his H2H skills are obvoulsy. Saying that I can't use DD as evidence is illogical.

How do most of his fights against Daredevil prove that Frank is skilled in hand 2 hand combat ? It is pretty much obvious to everybody that Frank isn't on the same level of skill with most skilled fighters in the comics, but his damage-taking capabilities and sheer brutality allows him to hold his own against most of them.

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvspunisher6116mz5.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvspunisher6120kb9.jpg

'No more style. No more tehnique. Just ugly. Just me. Welcome to my world'

I haven't even brought the heavy artilery, since at this point, we're still discussing Punisher's level of skill which up until now isn't that impressive.

llagrok
Rest assured, Deathstroke's bones aren't as easily broken as Daredevil's.

Phantom Zone
I have.

Are a few styles being mentioned supposed to be impressive ? Every respectable fighter knows a few.

Well first of all he mentioned three and hes knows more styles than that. I just dont have the other scans.

How do most of his fights against Daredevil prove that Frank is skilled in hand 2 hand combat ? It is pretty much obvious to everybody that Frank isn't on the same level of skill with most skilled fighters in the comics, but his damage-taking capabilities and sheer brutality allows him to hold his own against most of them.

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvspunisher6116mz5.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvspunisher6120kb9.jpg

'No more style. No more tehnique. Just ugly. Just me. Welcome to my world'

I haven't even brought the heavy artilery, since at this point, we're still discussing Punisher's level of skill which up until now isn't that impressive.

1. He still used technique to dislocate DDs arm.
2. Go back and look at the other fights in the respect thread, instead of just picking one fight.

Rest assured, Deathstroke's bones aren't as easily broken as Daredevil's.

He gets 1hrs prep.

llagrok
How will an hour of prep make deathstroke's bones any weaker?

Phantom Zone
How will an hour of prep make deathstroke's bones any weaker?

Is this guy for real???? lmfao

Erik-Lensherr
First of all what ? I already said that there are a 'few' styles being mentioned, how is the fact that there are 3 of them or more mentioned relevant ? Quit this 'dodging the argument' bullshit.

I repeat. Are a few styles being mentioned supposed to be impressive ? Every respectable fighter knows a few.

Woah, dislocating an arm. Damn, that is some awsome top-tier martial artist tehnique.

I looked at pretty much all of them. And quit dodging the point. Again.

Phantom Zone
First of all what ? I already said that there are a 'few' styles being mentioned, how is the fact that there are 3 of them mentioned relevant ? Quit this 'dodging the argument' bullshit.

I repeat. Are a few styles being mentioned supposed to be impressive ? Every respectable fighter knows a few

Already stated that he knows more if I find the scans i'll post them. Anyway in his other fights with DD hes shown skill, not my problem if you can't be bothered to find them.

Woah, dislocating an arm. Damn, that is some awsome top-tier martial artist tehnique.

If you can't figure out the significance of this then its not my problem.

I looked at pretty much all of them. And quit dodging the point. Again.

Then you obvoulsy dont want to see the feats then. Im not going to go and get scans you can find yourself.

Erik-Lensherr
I got you off ignore because I read the respect thread and actually gave you the oportunity to debate but f*ck, this is useless, so back you go.

Whatever.

Point is that even if Slade didn't have the superior physicall stats, he'd still completly destroy Frank in h2h combat due to being vastly more skilled.

srankmissingnin

I'm just about to head back out but off the top of my head, pick up the Punisher Annual that Moonkight guest appeared in. One of the stories is Punisher talking about how he trains and displaying some of the martial arts he knows, he names 4 or 5 different styles.

Darth Martin
DS>>>>Punisher

Punisher one-sided prep>DS

Philosophía
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

shifty

Phantom Zone
Actually im giving this to Pun hes got even better equipment to prep with now.

snoopdogg
Another good fight. Didn't these two fight in Marvel vs DC?

JakeTheBank
Deathstroke

snoopdogg
I think Punisher has a much better chance now seeing some of his feats that Deadline posted in his new thread.

Omega Vision
Deathstroke. Superior physical stats, superior or equivalent h/h skills, and his healing factor give him the comfortable win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.