Better Bond: Roger Moore vs Pierce Brosnan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
1. Who would win H2H?
2. Who's the better womanizer?
3. Who's the better dresser?
4. In a warehouse with both given PPK's who would come out alive?

In questions #1 and #4 this them in their physical prime during Bond cinema which would be "Live and Let Die" for Moore and "Goldeneye" for Brosnan. For the others you can use all their other movies.

Devil King
I was never a fan of James bond, but I really liked Golden Eye. So, I'll go with Brosnan simple for the sake of who I think was the better bond.

I'm not really up for deciding who would win in a fight, since they're both playing the same character.

Rogue Jedi
I grew up watching Moore, so I wanna say him, but lets get real, Brosnan is Brosnan.

SelinaAndBruce
Brosnan is my favorite Bond personally.

BruceSkywalker
I have seen every Bond film. Including George Lazenby as Bond. I'd have to say Brosnan easy.

Darth Martin
On all accounts?

Rogue Jedi
I'll catch hell for this, but I thought Dalton made a good Bond. haermm

ragesRemorse
I prefer Brosnan, but i dont think he was given good material other than Goldeneye. I dont like a recognizable face for bond period. They shouldn't sign the same actor to play bond for anymore than two movie's.

I say Moore was ultimately a better bond than Brosnan

Devil King
That post kind of doesn't make sense. Which do you like more?
you prefer one, but the other was better?

They were both in the same boat, though. People knew Moore from the Saint and people knew Brosnan from Remington Steele.

When I was a kid, I always thought Brosnan was Bond because I was too young to differentiate between the two, while totally realizing Steele and Bond were the same character, in essence.

ragesRemorse
i think Brosnan could have been the better Bond had he been given good material to work with. I think he will always be known as the Bond that played with CGI and got caught up in stories to ridiculous, even by bond standard's.

Darth Martin
Hence, Die Another Day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.