Jenny and Co. vs. Dark Phoenix and Co. vs. Takion and Co.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Jenny Quantum
Majestic
The Doctor

vs.

Dark Phoenix,
Silver Surfer (Current)
Classic Dr. Strange

vs.

Takion
Firestorm
Dr. Fate (K.N.)

psycho gundam
dude dark phoenix, you might want to alter that one.

ummm.. the doctor is a huge threat but classic steven strange or fate can handle him. imo

guy222
DP FTW

Xplosive
Everyone mentioned would lose combined gainst Dark Phoenix.

Terryc250
... Why is Dark Phoenix here? She incinerates all 8 of them instantly.

Endrict Nuul
DP alone wins with ease...if not her than Doctor's team.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Xplosive
Everyone mentioned would lose combined gainst Dark Phoenix.

She's not more powerful than Ares with the Godwave. not even close. Takion had the power to push that back. Id' say he could give her a run and she couldn't do much about it. Dark phoenix did have some limitations.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
She's not more powerful than Ares with the Godwave. not even close. Takion had the power to push that back. Id' say he could give her a run and she couldn't do much about it. Dark phoenix did have some limitations. Takion momentarily slowed the GW's progress, an act which literally killed him. Don't hype him up more than what's necessary.

Anyhow, team 2 for the easy win.

starlock
I am going with team 2 Dark phoenix & co

But i am looking at team one and i see the potential for some interesting battles, i would not say they get beat easy

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
Takion momentarily slowed the GW's progress, an act which literally killed him. Don't hype him up more than what's necessary.

Anyhow, team 2 for the easy win.

And who else has "Killed" takion but the actual power of the source? Dont' forget Takion was simulatenously protecting some heroes and opening portals thru all of that power so that the heroes could attack.

fangirl101
Originally posted by starlock
I am going with team 2 Dark phoenix & co

But i am looking at team one and i see the potential for some interesting battles, i would not say they get beat easy I wouldn't say Team three does either. no one on team one could put Takion down easily on a one on one. DF is the only one I see who could do it after a long fight. But then you have Dr. Fate, the good one, who is a beast as well. Firestorm could pwn majestic if he wanted.

Galan007
And who else has "Killed" takion but the actual power of the source? Dont' forget Takion was simulatenously protecting some heroes and opening portals thru all of that power so that the heroes could attack. I made the above comment because you tried to act as though Takion slowed the GW, and that's that. Reminding everyone that such an act killed him, is a good little tid-bit to know. smile

fangirl101
I made the above comment because you tried to act as though Takion slowed the GW, and that's that. Reminding everyone that such an act killed him, is a good little tid-bit to know. smile

The act killed him because it was the power of the source itself he was fighting against. Remember that when the source itself was healed, so was he. They are bound.

Galan007
The act killed him because it was the power of the source itself he was fighting against. Remember that when the source itself was healed, so was he. They are bound. I know what the GW is. I just thought your hyping of that feat without telling us the ramifications was humerous.

Anyhow, as far as feats go Takion is a Surfer level being, at best.

Xplosive
She's not more powerful than Ares with the Godwave. not even close. Takion had the power to push that back. Id' say he could give her a run and she couldn't do much about it. Dark phoenix did have some limitations.

Although it didn't happen in 616 Universe, Dark Phoenix consumed whole What If Universe and once destroyed it in a single outburst of power.

Would be DP capable that in 616? Of course and of course, 616 is the main, so of course it won't happen there. But it's pretty clear that DP can destroy a universe in a single outburst of power (so, easily). So saying not even close is ridiculous. DP destroys them all easily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007 I know what the GW is. I just thought your hyping of that feat without telling us the ramifications was humerous.Anyhow, as far as feats go Takion is a Surfer level being, at best. Surfer level being? So surfer can beat Cm, FLASH AND A GL at the same time without trying? or control a black hole so precise that it only affects a localized area? DC's own database and who's who has him listed as nearly omnipotent. go figure surfer level beings get such treatment in the DCU.

Galan007
Surfer level being? So surfer can beat Cm, FLASH AND A GL at the same time without trying? or control a black hole so precise that it only affects a localized area? None of that is > Surfer level, imo.

DC's own database and who's who has him listed as nearly omnipotent. go figure surfer level beings get such treatment in the DCU. Don't care what he's listed as. Just care what he's actually done. smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ummm.. the doctor is a huge threat but classic steven strange or fate can handle him. imo

A lot would depend on prep. I'm of the mind that Doctor would win in a no-prep scenario, since his magic reacts to his thoughts at a far quicker rate than the spells of the others. But with prep things become far muddier.

No arguments here though. Team 2 because of Pheonix. This is a gigantic battle though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
DP FTW Agreed.

None of that is > Surfer level, imo.

Don't care what he's listed as. Just care what he's actually done. smile I agree with you again. twice in two days. Lookey lookey.

llagrok
What did Dark Phoenix go? Besides swallowing that sun.

Mr Master

Although it didn't happen in 616 Universe,
Dark Phoenix consumed whole What If Universe
and once destroyed it in a single outburst of power.
Jean grey was consumed as well, the Force itself survived though.

Would be DP capable that in 616? Of course and of course,
616 is the main, so of course it won't happen there.
Would DP be capable of that in 616? No, and no again.

616 contains the power of the infinite Multiverse,
that's not some silly "What if" reality friend.

616 being the prime reality is a cop out excuse,
others have erased and re-created not only 616 but the prime Multiverse entire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.