Slade vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Slade get his promethium stick, along with his other tech that he normally carry around with him.

Marvelknight
Spiderman.

guy222
spidey

Juk3n
Web-Swing!

Maximum Spider!

geshien
Spider-man 6/10

Metalmanx
Spidey 7/10.

Juntai
Slade.

Entity
Slade makes Peter cry for Norman back!

Phantom Zone
Slade. How the hell is Spideman getting 7/10....nevermind.

comicfan11
DS for the majority.
He has his gear also so he should be able to win against Spidey.

starlock
Spiderman for the win

Very tuff fight, i just think it will be spidey for the majority

carver9
I give the majority to ds.

Soljer
With Slade's powerstaff, he definitely take this.

Erik-Lensherr
Deathstroke.

carnage52
ds has taken down much more powerfull oponents fools got some slick joober feats to his name.

Eon Blue
Deathstroke will win.

BruceSkywalker
Parker

::TNA_TITAN::
Slade is an expert at close combat and a master of tactics. He has a healing factor and is Immortal. Slade is definitly winning this.

Pyron_Knight
Spiderman. DS is still not even getting a firm majority over Captain America, let alone Pete.

SuperiorTech
Slade

iceman24567
Doesn't Slade have a lot of gas grenades or something plus he is pretty fast and agile he could slap Peter up.

Daredevil1
Spiderman for the majority.

Spiderman's physical stats are superior to Slade. Plus the webbing and pre cog.

Arahan
Slade makes a plan

first: he shots down aunt may

second: he offers peter a cure to heal her wound

third: peter agrees and becomes the ***** of Slade

just a possible scenario. in the end slade wins.

golem370
Spider-Man is going to wrap him up in webbing and toss in the East River tied to a Buick Park Avenue

namorsubby
spidey is gonna have to get deadly serious about this match to emerge victorious.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Arahan
Slade makes a plan

first: he shots down aunt may

second: he offers peter a cure to heal her wound

third: peter agrees and becomes the ***** of Slade

just a possible scenario. in the end slade wins.
That one shitty rip off plan, be creative. :I
Originally posted by namorsubby
spidey is gonna have to get deadly serious about this match to emerge victorious.
This is one vs one hero/villain match. Spiderman takes the majority

namorsubby
i say slade, ultimately.................unless spidey cuts the crap and start fighting like slade just slapped his dear aunt may upside the head.

Aries_04
I just don't see how Spiderman can avoid Slades staff. If Slade is fast enough to tag Flash with it, he can definately tag Spiderman. And he blows up helicopters with that thing.

Wild Shadow
spiderman ftw 7/10 he nearly goes all out... gets serious.

marwash22
Spidey, ftw.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Aries_04
I just don't see how Spiderman can avoid Slades staff. If Slade is fast enough to tag Flash with it, he can definately tag Spiderman. And he blows up helicopters with that thing.

Are you claiming that Slade has Flash level speed?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you claiming that Slade has Flash level speed?

no. but he's fast

Juk3n
no. but he's fast

as fast as who?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Juk3n
as fast as who? He has speed in the right places like agility.

Slade wins.

marwash22
agility trumps spidey-sense?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
agility trumps spidey-sense? No.But it makes spidey play by slades rules as opposed to the brick type people he usually fights.

srankmissingnin
Spidy takes the high majority. Slade needs prep or he gets taken down hard.

marwash22
shocker, doc Oc, Venom, Carnage, Vulture, Electro, Goblin, Hydroman, Kraven, etc... he's bested them all and on occasion, multiples at a single time.

Let's not paint Spidey to be Superman.

Omega Vision
Spider-Man, though DS could take a few wins, maybe even a majority if Spidey's CIS acts up.

Wild Shadow
goblin is an aerial fighter with the glider, missiles, grenades detail knowledge of the spider even attacks him in groups with sinister six.. venom is a superior version of spidey and spidey still maneuvers around him and engages him even without a SS.. slade is nothing special that spidey hasnt faced and beaten.

also not saying spidey should be able to beat venom in a forum fight just saying he has great evasive agility without a SS..

Juk3n
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He has speed in the right places like agility.

What does that matter when the person you're facing trumps you in both those catagories.

Lets recap. Spidey is Faster, 10xstronger, more agile and has precog, webbing (which Slade can't break) and probably a bft durability advantage. But slade wins thumb up

Warlord

Spidey is Faster, 10xstronger, more agile and has precog, webbing (which Slade can't break) and probably a bft durability advantage.
just asking, those are valid against Cap too. Who do you you think would win Rogers or Pete?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Warlord
just asking, those are valid against Cap too. Who do you you think would win Rogers or Pete?

I see what you're getting at, and i'll clarify my stance.

Batman
Deathstroke
Steve Rogers
Shang-Chi
Daredevil
Elektra
Bullseye
Any Green Arrow
Black Panther
Red Skull
Nightwing
Cassy
Shiva
Prometheus
Taskmaster
Mister X
Midnighter
etc etc

Anyone considered on the level of the people above, NONE of them are beating Spider-man for a majority on a forum battle. Thats NO high street/low superhuman not in possesion of a mutant/special offensive ability is beating spiderman. Ofcourse there are exceptions..but Deathstroke isnt one of them.

Warlord
just to clarify also, I wasn't trying to bait or anything. actually I agree with 90% of your posts in these threads. Just wondering about your opinion.

The exception you mention above could be Iron Fist. any others?
I too agree Slade is not by the way

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, no street-leveler can take him down 1-on-1.

DS has his promethium staff and all of his gadgets though.

This is going to be a messy fight. But yeah, Spidey wins this.

Silent Master
no. but he's fast

How fast?

Actually, name two or more people who you feel are close to Slade's speed level.

Lord Feron
Parker

Juk3n
just to clarify also, I wasn't trying to bait or anything. actually I agree with 90% of your posts in these threads. Just wondering about your opinion.

The exception you mention above could be Iron Fist. any others?
I too agree Slade is not by the way

Ironfist is one such example, Wolverine would be another, and Deadpool would be another because of his HF and suicidal tendancies ^^. I didnt think you were trying to bait, i just said that to give everyone who posts after that a firm grasp on my view. No worries.

Mr. Rhythmic
Spider-Man 7/10. Deathstroke's dangerous, but Spider-Man's, well, Spider-Man. He's much faster, stronger, and while he isn't as skilled at hand to hand combat, Spidey's quick wit and skills with his individual abilities makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Wild Shadow
the only reason spidey has had trouble is b/c one he is cap massive jobbing aura..

but also cap has studied parker in detail, cap is enhanced plus parker worships the guy where he would drop trou for him.. massive CIS effecting parker.

not the same problem when facing DS plus cap has added protection of the shield.

a psycho parker or Cap disguised as taskmaster and parker would light him up if marvel allowed it.

Omega Vision

Batman
Deathstroke
Steve Rogers
Shang-Chi
Daredevil
Elektra
Bullseye
Any Green Arrow
Black Panther
Red Skull
Nightwing
Cassy
Shiva
Prometheus
Taskmaster
Mister X
Midnighter
etc etc

Anyone considered on the level of the people above, NONE of them are beating Spider-man for a majority on a forum battle. Thats NO high street/low superhuman not in possesion of a mutant/special offensive ability is beating spiderman. Ofcourse there are exceptions..but Deathstroke isnt one of them.
Midnighter would definitely beat Spidey for a majority. His tactical computer and enhancements make it so that if he can theoretically beat an opponent he WILL beat that opponent. Spidey simply isn't powerful enough to beat Midnighter for the majority.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cap is enhanced
Just curious but how do you see this as being a reason why Cap would do better than Slade?

BUSTER1

Without PIS Pete kicks Steve's arse. He takes Slade too.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Midnighter would definitely beat Spidey for a majority. His tactical computer and enhancements make it so that if he can theoretically beat an opponent he WILL beat that opponent. Spidey simply isn't powerful enough to beat Midnighter for the majority.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Base level Hawksmoore is a match for Midnighter, and base level Hawksmoore is pretty much Spiderman.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Just curious but how do you see this as being a reason why Cap would do better than Slade? that wasnt my reason. i was pointing out why spidey has trouble with the jobber aura king

BattleMage

Batman
Deathstroke
Steve Rogers
Shang-Chi
Daredevil
Elektra
Bullseye
Any Green Arrow
Black Panther
Red Skull
Nightwing
Cassy
Shiva
Prometheus
Taskmaster
Mister X
Midnighter
etc etc

Anyone considered on the level of the people above, NONE of them are beating Spider-man for a majority on a forum battle. Thats NO high street/low superhuman not in possesion of a mutant/special offensive ability is beating spiderman. Ofcourse there are exceptions..but Deathstroke isnt one of them. Cap.Panther or Slade can win 1on 1 but today i give it to spidey 7-8/10 smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.