PR Beyonder vs. Current SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
This isn't spite. I have a group of friends that are more into DC and they talk about Superboy Prime like he's Uber cosmic level. One saying he could beat Beyonder before the retcon. I don't follow SBP much, so I have no clue.

Who wins and how quickly?

Mindset
No, this is spite and your friends are idiots.

psycho gundam
sbp can't really win....all he will manage to do is make the beyonder exited that a being is resisting his power longer than usual, then he toys with him.

guy222
Good friend, Post Retcon Beyonder wins

IMO, Prime isn't Skyfather lvl

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sbp can't really win....all he will manage to do is make the beyonder exited that a being is resisting his power longer than usual, then he toys with him.

It wont be any kind of fight, I don't Beyonder would even notice him. This is the guy who was smacking around Celestials.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by guy222
Good friend, Post Retcon Beyonder wins

IMO, Prime isn't Skyfather lvl doesn't even matter, only owen reese the molecule man could stop him.

reese had half of the beyonder's powers due to the accident in the lab reese was working in, only he had the might to step to him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
It wont be any kind of fight, I don't Beyonder would even notice him. This is the guy who was smacking around Celestials. yeah but you know, pre-crisis kryptonians can like "do anything"... wink

Knowsbleed33
Thanks for the confirmation guys. You wouldn't believe the amount of nonsense I've been hearing. SBP>>>Galactus

Rorschach
Beyond would wreck him, easily.

guy222
Pre Retcon Beyonder...its not even fair

Beyonder was also humbled by Kubik

Knowsbleed, I hear funnier stories than that

Terryc250
Spite thread, PR Beyonder with a snap would turn SBP's entire universe into a turd.

Priest
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondervscelestials3su0.jpg

Batman-Prime
The Beyonder dies an horrible death.

bag

starlock
PR beyonder for the easy win

Galan007
Prime retcons this punk...... again. none

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime retcons this punk...... again. none

laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Pre Retcon Beyonder...its not even fair

Beyonder was also humbled by Kubik

Knowsbleed, I hear funnier stories than that

Did you hear the one about Paul, Trick and the stripper? laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
This isn't spite. I have a group of friends that are more into DC and they talk about Superboy Prime like he's Uber cosmic level. One saying he could beat Beyonder before the retcon. I don't follow SBP much, so I have no clue.

Who wins and how quickly? Spite. I recommend finding new friends right away.

The Illuminati
No, this is spite and your friends are idiots.

yes

celestialdemon
Yeah, your friends definitely don't know what they are talking about. Pre-retcon Beyonder would wipe out SBP without lifting a finger.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by quanchi112
Spite. I recommend finding new friends right away.

DC Homers. What can I say?

Dark-Jaxx
He would likely acknowledge SMP as he is more powerful than the typical mortals Beyonder has met, but he would not beat Beyonder. No way in hell.

BUSTER1
Pre retcon Beyonder vs SMP is a bad joke. Before the retcon Beyonder could erase people from existence, with nobody remembering them, with a thought. Jonah Jameson would stand more chance against a fully powered Galactus

zeel
It wont be any kind of fight, I don't Beyonder would even notice him. This is the guy who was smacking around Celestials.

Yep and the skyfathers includeing zeus odin several others along with zuras the other eternals and thor couldnt do jack to the celestials.

Beyonder and the celestials are so far above SBP it isnt funny.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
Yep and the skyfathers includeing zeus odin several others along with zuras the other eternals and thor couldnt do jack to the celestials.

Beyonder and the celestials are so far above SBP it isnt funny. Oh this fight thread is kinda funny.

Its spite to the utmost level of spite.

Knowsbleed33
You think this is bad. Try the Marvel boards. There's a guy over there who's convinced SBP>>>>>Galactus, Thanos, Skyfathers, pretty much everyone. He'll go on for pages about how Superman 1M is above everyone in the MU combined.

Pyron_Knight
Beyonder turns him into a hobbit.

Astner
Would it by any chance happen that your friend is nvrbeenwthagrl?

Knowsbleed33
There are alot more DC homers than you could imagine.

MSP
isn't someone going to but he sneeze.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.