Laurel And Hardy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I am a great fan of these two they never fail to make me laugh. Its also great that all the episodes are avilable in good print aprat fro the lost episodes another fine mess big grin

Ayusha
I'm also of their fan. laughing

reggaeuplifts
Laurel and Hardy are awesome! Their particular brand of comedy has endured very well even after all this time.

Rob

vintageSW77
My nephews who are pretty young both find them funny.
You only have to watch Katy Brand etc to realise that they had something that many comics never will.

m.ramius
Absolute comic pioneers.

That their work is and can still be funny after 80 years is a testament to their genius.

Their work is as fresh and new each time I hear or see it. No vulgarity (which is funny if done well), no "OMG THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S RANDOM" mindlessness...just timeless slapstick humor. Again, you can watch this stuff now and it still resonates. Can't say that about stuff like Family Guy or the current cesspool that is called Saturday Night Live. None of that garbage will make any sense in 10 years, never mind nearly a century.

Though, their work with 20th Century Fox wasn't as good as all the stuff they did with MGM.

gabbyga

The_usher
I'm a big fan of Laurel and Hardy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.