Do Alligators Laugh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
ok, i was on the cnn site and saw the headline:

talk about a hook. so of course i clicked the link and it took me to this article:

http://www.local6.com/news/16650883/detail.html

is this possible?

Robtard
I'd have to consult with Freud, but I doubt the reptile mind is capable of humour. The cop was probably just being a total butthurt pussy that the gator showed him up.

Devil King
Perhaps the dumbass cops should have left it alone. See, this is why Steve Irwin did nothing for animals, other than pin them up and inspire armchair cowboys to think they can take on an 8 foot alligator. These things are hugely powerful and the guy attacking it had no idea what he was doing. I mean, these cops tend to have enormous egos as it is and I think they shot the thing because it pwnd them. And it serves them right. I wish it had ripped the guy's leg off. It wasn't hurting anyone and it seems everyone in the area knew it was there. It's a wild animal; running up and jumping on it isn't going to make it rethink it's ways. I'd have laughed at the moron, too.

lord xyz
Nah, they're too primitve.

red g jacks
he shot it in the head? damn. gator should've went in for the kill instead of taking his time to gloat.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Schecter
ok, i was on the cnn site and saw the headline:

talk about a hook. so of course i clicked the link and it took me to this article:

http://www.local6.com/news/16650883/detail.html

is this possible?

see, i'm gonna say the cops made that shit up. It sounds like something the cops from, Superbad, would say.

Although, if it is true i'll feel a whole lot better when wearing my alligator skin belt.

i'm lying, i don't own an alligator skin anything sad

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by red g jacks
he shot it in the head? damn. gator should've went in for the kill instead of taking his time to gloat.

laughing out loud

KidRock
Never bring a gator to a gun fight!

(gets boo'd out of thread)

Sadako of Girth
lol laughing out loud

Yeah those cops do seem to have been crying crocodile tears there....

Shelbert Lemon
That cop is an idot for shooting the gator.
Gators cant laugh. They have no vocal cords however they can hiss, grunt, cough, growl and bellow.

Selphie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
That cop is an idot for shooting the gator.
Gators cant laugh. They have no vocal cords however they can hiss, grunt, cough, growl and bellow.

Mmm I dunno, haven't you seen them open their mouths, and go ah-ah-ah-ah?

Symmetric Chaos
I doubt alligators have the mental equipment needed to laugh.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Selphie
Mmm I dunno, haven't you seen them open their mouths, and go ah-ah-ah-ah? Yea.
Here's a pretty good link with some info in it towards the bottom on how they communicate.

Here.

allofyousuckkk
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/afazzini/owned_baby.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I doubt alligators have the mental equipment needed to laugh.

Oh look who's being all high and mighty now and putting down the reptiles as inferiors.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh look who's being all high and mighty now and putting down the reptiles as inferiors.

The mammalian race will reign supreme!

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The mammalian race will reign supreme!

Not according to Deano.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Devil King
Perhaps the dumbass cops should have left it alone. See, this is why Steve Irwin did nothing for animals, other than pin them up and inspire armchair cowboys to think they can take on an 8 foot alligator. These things are hugely powerful and the guy attacking it had no idea what he was doing. I mean, these cops tend to have enormous egos as it is and I think they shot the thing because it pwnd them. And it serves them right. I wish it had ripped the guy's leg off. It wasn't hurting anyone and it seems everyone in the area knew it was there. It's a wild animal; running up and jumping on it isn't going to make it rethink it's ways. I'd have laughed at the moron, too.

Yeah, I agree. He had it coming. He should have waited for animal rescue to arrive. F**king amateurs.

Symmetric Chaos
Not according to Deano.

Walked right into that one.

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yeah, I agree. He had it coming. He should have waited for animal rescue to arrive. F**king amateurs.

While I agree, his pants probably tied his uniform together.

Devil King

Good insight Deb...

Robtard
Good insight Deb...

"Over the line!"

(It was a Big Lebowski joke, as is the one above)

Devil King
"Over the line!"

(It was a Big Lebowski joke, as is the one above)

Oh. I've not seen it.

Robtard
Oh. I've not seen it.

You ****ing heathen. Rent it immediately.

Devil King
You ****ing heathen. Rent it immediately.

Well, why don't you get a few more members to use the movie for Avatars and signatures and then I won't have to rent it. I can just scroll down the responses really fast and watch the whole damn movie!

Robtard
Well, why don't you get a few more members to use the movie for Avatars and signatures and then I won't have to rent it. I can just scroll down the responses really fast and watch the whole damn movie!

PM me your address, I'll burn and email you a copy, it is a must see/have. You're not somebody until you've seen The Big Lebowski.

Devil King
PM me your address, I'll burn and email you a copy, it is a must see/have. You're not somebody until you've seen The Big Lebowski.

Are you saying RJ is someone?

Robtard
Are you saying RJ is someone?

Just by that technicality.

=Tired Hiker=

It was a great f**cking pair of pants, dude.

=Tired Hiker=
Oh. I've not seen it.

"Fuuuuuuucking ameteurs."

The above is a quote from the movie as well, DK.

Devil King
Well, I guess it's official. I do not exist.

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I guess it's official. I do not exist. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.