wm thor vs king hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

who wins?

guy222
Is this WWH, friend

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
Is this WWH, friend
yes it is pal

TricksterPriest
Honestly, I'd give it to Hulk. This version of Thor is stupid and he's playing Hulk's game.

guy222
WWH. my friend

Love that sig

Endrict Nuul
WM has the power gem right?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
WM has the power gem right?

yes he has

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
yes he has

Why wasn't this "upgrade" stipulated when the thread was made? All the same it is not clear as to how well Thor in rage mode would actually be able to use the Power Gem any better than Drax did when he was in dummy mode.

Drax fought Professor Hulk, and wasn't able to knock him out. King Hulk is more powerful than Professor Hulk was in all ways. All the same this fight leans in favor of Thor in terms of technicality.

Nihilist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Why wasn't this "upgrade" stipulated when the thread was made? All the same it is not clear as to how well Thor in rage mode would actually be able to use the Power Gem any better than Drax did when he was in dummy mode.

Drax fought Professor Hulk, and wasn't able to knock him out. King Hulk is more powerful than Professor Hulk was in all ways. All the same this fight leans in favor of Thor in terms of technicality.

this upgrade was stipulated,wm thor was thor w/ power gem.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
this upgrade was stipulated,wm thor was thor w/ power gem.

Well he has been in warrior madness while not having the gem before. All the same he would win this fight if it were written properly, at least more times than not.

I am referrencing to the time that he fought Professor Hulk in the Arctic, they seemed pretty evenly matched, although I thought the Professor was winning slightly.

Bouboumaster
WM Thor without the PG lost to Hulk.

WM Thor with the PG fought Thanos in a standstill. He wtfpwn any versions of the Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.