my guy vs Pro. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC's Superboy
Name: Daniel Wallace

Code Name: Tela

Equipment: Dual Broad Swords

Physical Appearance : totally bald on his head a black goatee and pale skin and a scare on his chest

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 200lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born in New York both parents were killed when he was 1 year old. He learned about his powers when he was 9 and ran away at the age of 10. When he was 11 he killed 20 people. and was put into a "Mutant Control Camp & the Mutant Death Camp." But recently escaped. That is all that is known about him.

Place of Origin: New York City, New York, USA, Earth

Special Abilities: Teleportation, Telekinetic Teleportation, Telekinesis, Flight and he is a master swords men

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has no feelings besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murderer and with zero empathy.
Vs
Pro. X

llagrok
Your guy doesn't have telepathy, how is he supposed to beat Charles?

I'm also curious as to how Daniel "Mary Sue" Wallace made it to 3, if he was orphaned at 1.

KMC's Superboy
A. when i said Telekinesis i also meant Telepathy
B. he weant to a orpanage
C. why did you say Mary Sue

llagrok
Is it strong enough to stop Professor X?

KMC's Superboy
i think so

llagrok
Well then he would win....

guy222
my guy wins

KMC's Superboy
call him TELA

rotiart
Prof X Wins. Why?
1. Feats. Professor X has feats putting him at about the highest caliber of Telepathy. The kind that can shut down Magneto and strip his mind. To shut down.. god.. what was that acolytes name... um... it began with an A... arghh I can't remember... but xavier beat him down like nothing in a telepathic fight. Fights pure telepathic beings like the shadow king...

2. Your guy has no feats... without feats, in a comic, he's as valid as a non-canon comic... meaning... no validity.

3. You didn't even set a powerscale for him.. example.

A "superskrull" with the swordsmanship of the swordsman, telekinesis of justice, teleportation of Zero, telepathy of Emma Frost...

something like that.

KMC's Superboy
sure that is his power lvls

Darth Macabre
Paul Bunyon wins.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
why did you say Mary Sue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_sue

If he only knows hate and anger can he be a psychopath? Also, how can he use his skills effectively if he's always angry? Unless you're aiming to make a Wolverine with telekinesis and telepathy.

KMC's Superboy
kinda like him but more he just seems to focus on anger and hate

psycho gundam
Originally posted by rotiart
Prof X Wins. Why?
1. Feats. Professor X has feats putting him at about the highest caliber of Telepathy. The kind that can shut down Magneto and strip his mind. To shut down.. god.. what was that acolytes name... um... it began with an A... arghh I can't remember... but xavier beat him down like nothing in a telepathic fight. Fights pure telepathic beings like the shadow king...

2. Your guy has no feats... without feats, in a comic, he's as valid as a non-canon comic... meaning... no validity.

3. You didn't even set a powerscale for him.. example.

A "superskrull" with the swordsmanship of the swordsman, telekinesis of justice, teleportation of Zero, telepathy of Emma Frost...

something like that. exodus, and you are completely right.

there is no contrary evidence to disprove that once "tela" teleports into range of beheading charles, he won't get mind wiped due to charles reaction to defend himself the only way he can.

KMC's Superboy
bump

Doctor-Alvis
No thanks.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_sue

I always liked Wesley Crusher.

no expression

KMC's Superboy
bump

Endless Mike
I'm pretty sure that original characters aren't allowed here, unless you're doing an amalgam thing

george '06
i dont see why this has kept up debate,
the superboy guy said his guys tp is stronger than Prof. x's, that alone should let him win, when you add that he can walk and has aall the other stuff, id almost call this spite for Prf. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.