Which did you like better, Iron Man or HULK? ==Poll==

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
HULK was very serious and much heavier than Iron Man. I enjoyed HULK, but I thought Iron Man was far more entertaining. The casting, the humor, the effects etc. in Iron Man I thought were perfect. HULK lacked some of that, but still a good romp. My vote goes to Iron Man.

SpaceMonkey
I say Iron-Man, but barely. Both movies were outstanding and the best comic book movies so far.

MildPossession
I've yet to see either!! Plus I am waiting for the longer cut of The Incredible Hulk on dvd when released, more to Norton's liking apparently.

BruceSkywalker
Seen both, liked both, but at this very moment Iron Man is by far the best comic book movie adaptation right now. When The Dark Knight comes out I will be changing my mind.

Toku King
Neither. I loved them both for different reasons.

ragesRemorse
Iron man, just because it wasnt marketed and promoted off of another comic book movies success.

I mean really, doesnt it piss you off when they say, EVERY BIT AS GOOD IRON MAN. That is so fuking condescending.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Iron man, just because it wasnt marketed and promoted off of another comic book movies success.

I mean really, doesnt it piss you off when they say, EVERY BIT AS GOOD IRON MAN. That is so fuking condescending. Yeah, especially since Iron Man was way better.

Mairuzu
Iron Man had more humor, made it somewhat better

but the action in Hulk was more appealing to me

I like them the same

TDK will blow them both out of the water anyways 131

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

I mean really, doesnt it piss you off when they say, EVERY BIT AS GOOD IRON MAN. That is so fuking condescending. No, it didn't annoy me. I didn't agree that it was AS good, but it wasn't too far behind. Really, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
No it won't. Nothing is going to "Blow" Iron Man out of the water, as it was probably the best Super Hero Comic Movie of all time.
It has a chance to be better, but really, Iron Man elevated the bar so high it would be hard for anything to top it.

Alpha Centauri
Why have people factually already decided how good The Dark Knight is despite it not being out?

-AC

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why have people factually already decided how good The Dark Knight is despite it not being out?

Probably because Batman Begins was so good (arguably better than Iron Man) and that Heath's Joker has many people pumped up. I don't think their intent is for us to take their statements as factual, even if they are presented that way. People just say that when they're excited about something ie, "This movie IS going to be so much better than that one" etc.

Alpha Centauri
This is only going to lead to many people to say it's amazing even if it's not, however likely that it is.

People need to actually wait to form their opinions until they've seen the damn movies.

-AC

ScarletSpeed
they are equal in my eyes,

I have seen them both twice now, and loved them both equally for different reasons.

Selphie
First thought, was automatically Iron Man.

But when I think about the actual movies together, Iron Man was exciting, but it's not like I could identify with that jerk Stark. And when I think of the Incredible Hulk, you can sympathize with Banner, your actual feelings get involved with the movie, unlike Iron Man.

Both were action packed, but Hulk leaves a bit more with you after the movie is over.

So now that I've thought it over, I'm going with Incredible Hulk.

ScarletSpeed
Tony Stark is not a jerk no expressionlaughing out loud

Selphie
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Tony Stark is not a jerk no expressionlaughing out loud

Ah, I should have clarified that.

I really like Stark, he's a funny guy, but he's also a rich, dry kinda guy. Of course a bit pompous, but I guess since he can make you laugh, he's not that bad.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
HULK was very serious and much heavier than Iron Man. I enjoyed HULK, but I thought Iron Man was far more entertaining. The casting, the humor, the effects etc. in Iron Man I thought were perfect. HULK lacked some of that, but still a good romp. My vote goes to Iron Man.

Yeah The Incredible Hulk was far much better than that god awful first Hulk movie,I enjoyed it a lot but I got to go with Ironman for the reasons you listed.

Toku King
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah The Incredible Hulk was far much better than that god awful first Hulk movie

I can't believe this, but I totally agree with you.

Impediment
Iron Man was awesome. Downey. Jr. nailed the role perfectly.

My only gripe is that the final fight scene was kinda lacking.

I have yet to see the Hulk movie.

Impediment
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah The Incredible Hulk was far much better than that god awful first Hulk movie,I enjoyed it a lot but I got to go with Ironman for the reasons you listed.

Honestly, The Hulk wasn't all that bad, in my opinion. The action was solid, and the acting was rather good. Except for Nick Nolte's overacting in the final scene with Bruce chained to the chair.

The only real mistake was how Lee edited the movie to look like a comic book. Big mistake.

Mr Parker
well im glad you liked it okay.With this new film,I can finally forget that horrible movie.I was surprised I liked The Incredible Hulk as much as i did cause to me,Bill Bixby is the one and only Dr Banner,there is no other.Same way chris reeve to me is the one and only superman.Bixby is my favorite actor of all time in BOTH tv and in film so I wasnt expecting much either time around, thats why i was surprised I liked this one this time around.I'll always like the original tv movie broadcast of The Incredible Hulk the best-even better than Ironman simply because of Bixby.Neither actor that has played the part has been able to make you sympathise for the character the way Bixby made you do.

It was great to see them playing homeage to Bixby by showing scenes from that other tv show he was in-The Courtship Of Eddies Father.they show a brief clip of it in the movie.its a shame Bixby had to die at such a young of only in his mid 50's,he was a great actor.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Iron Man had more humor, made it somewhat better

but the action in Hulk was more appealing to me

I like them the same
.... 131

Couldn't have said it better

I really can't decide which One I liked the most...

... but somehow I think I'm going with Iron Man just cuz of Robert Downey Jr. He nailed the part just perfectly... I loved seeing him in The Incredible Hulk...

but T.I. Hulk had much better action sequences...

bakerboy
Not crazy about both of them , i liked both but they arent in my favourite movies list. I would say that i liked iron man a little more.

tom_servo
Iron Man. Simply for the fact that I haven't seen Hulk yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.