Jason Bourne vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This is Bourne played by Matt Damon and Batman played by Christian Bale.

Bourne is in street clothes and Wayne is in the Batsuit(but has no weapons). They are both unarmed! They are fighting in an apartment setting similar to where Bourne fought Desh in "Ultimatum". Batman WILL kill. Bloodlust is opn for both but they aren't going berserker rage they are both trying to kill each other H2H.

Who takes it?

Impediment
Batman. Easily.

WrathfulDwarf
Bourne.

Because Batman is TEH GAYZ.

Man of Christ
Matt damon knows all the pressure points, batman seems to just punch in the face and kick in the stomach, that wont help him atall against jason

Bardock42
Well, probably Batman. Haven't seen that much yet though.

Combat_Guru
Jason Bourne's a much better h2h fighter, Batman has his suit.

Hell of a fight I'll say that much.

celestialdemon
Nice fight. I think Bourne might be a better fighting in enclosed spaces like this.

ragesRemorse
If this were comic batman, Bourne wouldn't have a fooking chance. Movie Batman, Bourne has a slight chance. Batman has the suit and was also trained by the WORLDS best assassins. I think Bourne would survive for a a few moments, but you just dont fook with a dude who dresses himself up in military rigs outfitted to resemble a giant bat.

Devil King
Originally posted by Impediment
Batman. Easily.

Man of Christ
Batman fights to disable and mostly disables his opponents then throws them in jail. bourne is an executioner, and batman gets taken out

Placidity
Bourne. Bale Batman is nothing compared to Batman in the Comics.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Bourne.

Because Batman is TEH GAYZ. laughing

BruceSkywalker
Batman easy

Darth Martin
It's hard to dertermine this because let's face it, the fight scenes in Batman Begins were crap. (Let's hope TDK does better). But when Batman took out all of those armed thugs(12 meybe) that showed tru skill. Don't think the pressure points will work on the suit.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It's hard to dertermine this because let's face it, the fight scenes in Batman Begins were crap. (Let's hope TDK does better). But when Batman took out all of those armed thugs(12 meybe) that showed tru skill. Don't think the pressure points will work on the suit.

I wouldn't say they were crap, they just were different and it is harder to determine. Also, he didn't really show much of his fighting ability yet.

Robtard
Isn't it obvious that Batman in the movies is essentially Batman in the comics. He takes out scores of ninjas and armed thugs. In the upcoming movie, I am willing to bet he does simialr or even greater fight feats. While Bourne is a bad-ass in his own right, he is no Batman.

Darth Martin
Batman has improved alot in The Dark Knight. His new suit will give him speed and it will help him defeat Bourne.

Robtard
The suit is irrelevant, he would hand Bourne his blonde-hair covered ass without the suit or with it.

Bourne = highly trained combatant/government assassin.
Batman = best combatant on the planet.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
Batman = best combatant on the planet. Source/Proof?

Are you reffering to Comic Batman or Movie Batman?

Rogue Jedi
Wouldnt this be more fair if it were Jason Bourne versus Bruce Wayne in street clothes?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wouldnt this be more fair if it were Jason Bourne versus Bruce Wayne in street clothes? Well I was under the impression that Bourne is slightly better than Wayne H2H so I gave Wayne the Batsuit to make it more even, but I'm not sure. It seems Batman has improved his skill in time btw "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight". If everyone feels they are both equal I could change it to street clothes for the both.

Rogue Jedi
I feel that giving Batman his armor goes too far in evening the odds.

Scythe
Bruce Wayne or Batman can take this. Seriously. When one has trained in many different arts, pressure points won't even be important, Bourne won't even get a chance to use them.

Darth Martin
I feel that giving Batman his armor goes too far in evening the odds. Remind you this is w/o weapons. Just suit.

Rogue Jedi
Remind you this is w/o weapons. Just suit. I know, but body shots wont do much damage against the Batsuit, will they?

ragesRemorse
I know, but body shots wont do much damage against the Batsuit, will they?

Dude, Batman was slammed into a concrete pillar while hanging onto a van that was traveling at least 20mph. Right after that, He decided to jump a few stories onto the same van that had to have been traveling even faster. A few scenes later, Batman leaped off the top of a skyscraper to catch his Ex ho, they both went through a free fall through most of the drop which was only slowed slightly when batman was able to slightly unfold one of his wings. They then landed ontop of a car with batman on the bottom.

Yeah, I dont think melee attacks are going to do shit to the batsuit.

Rogue Jedi
That was a rhetorical question yes

ragesRemorse
Not no more, sir

Rogue Jedi
Bale's Bruce Wayne, I think, would give Bourne a good fight.

Robtard
Source/Proof?

Are you reffering to Comic Batman or Movie Batman?

It's obvious that movie Batman is like comic Batman, if you're not willing to see that, then his feats of taking out scores and scores of highly trained ninja along with Raj Al Ghul, single-handily no less, should be a testament to his ability to kick ass in a fight.

Robtard
Well I was under the impression that Bourne is slightly better than Wayne H2H so I gave Wayne the Batsuit to make it more even, but I'm not sure. It seems Batman has improved his skill in time btw "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight". If everyone feels they are both equal I could change it to street clothes for the both.

What gave you the impression that Bourne was better at hand-to-hand when Batman pulled greater feats?

Röland
Neither of them win.

Swagger runs in with a prison shank and stabs each of them through the eye.

Rogue Jedi

Bardock42

Rogue Jedi

shiv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.