WWH/Champion of the Universe/Sentry vs. Thanos/Darkseid/ KC Superman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Champion has the Power Gem.

No BFR.

H2H only.

KC Superman or Sentry cannot fly and must remain on the ground.

Which team wins?

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

psycho gundam
i know nobody else (apparently marvel included) agrees with me but
the champion should be unbeatable in hand to hand combat.

he has experience, skills, power, and durability sufficient enough to solo all these guys with a smile on his face.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the champion should be unbeatable in hand to hand combat, skills, power, and durability sufficient enough to solo all these guys with a smile on his face.

I agree with this but his showings just took away from all of that. A well written champion should be able to overcome almost all of them together without that much of a problem.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the champion should be unbeatable in hand to hand combat.

he has experience, skills, power, and durability sufficient enough to solo all these guys with a smile on his face. Tell that to She-Hulk. giggle00

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
Tell that to She-Hulk. giggle00 thats why i find his treatment unfortunate.

guy222
Marvel has made Tryco a jobber

I know this isn't continuity, but its funny as ****. He makes Juggy submit then the Hulk uses Kung Fu to defeat Tryco

cmack
team 2 by very far

Knowsbleed33
Team 2 easy. Any member could solo.

carnage52
team 2 in a stomp.

horrorwolf
Awesome Physical Matchup!

But due to overall combined intelligence and experience of Team 2....they would have the advantage.

Champion with the Powergem is plain insane - and SHOULD be all he would ever need to solo team 2, but I think he would likely fail to best utilize it here and actually become a liability. Team 2 has far better tactical experience as a team. Good luck getting teamwork out of WWH and Sentry. lol

WWH would likely be either KO'ed or BFR'd by Thanos and DarkSied in a 2 on 1 before WWH can get out of their league in power - While Superman keeps Sentry busy.

Thanos, DS and KC Supes have the edge here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.