Darkseid vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
Darkseid as depicted within the last three years.

How many wins can the Silver Surfer take?

george '06
Darkseid wins, 7-8/10

occultdestroyer
Darkseid

kevdude
He takes most if not all

guy222
DS

quanchi112
Ds takes 6 out of ten.

CPT Space Bomb
Darkseid should win, but since Superman has bested him several times, Surfer can take a few (but neither he or Superman should ever take any)

Bouboumaster
DS 7 or 8/10

Batman-Prime
DS easy 10/10

MightyEInherjar
As of recent, I guess Darkseid 7/10.

I suppose if all his experiences are taken into account, then he no excuse losing to the Silver Surfer.

The Great Galen
SS doesn't have the jobber aura that Supes does, if they two were to fight I don't see SS taking any to be perfectly honest. DS might job to supes but SS has lost to carnage and Black Panther so.....it cuts both ways.

rotiart
DS 9/10. Surfer may take one by some sheer luck... but thats about it... btw.. the luck is leading DS to Galactus.

Air Legend
So the most popular consensus is that Surfer can take 3 wins out of 10?

I always wondered why SS and his plethora of powerful abilities is limited to a 'high herald' level. Can someone with vast knowledge about this topic please answer this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
SS doesn't have the jobber aura that Supes does, if they two were to fight I don't see SS taking any to be perfectly honest. DS might job to supes but SS has lost to carnage and Black Panther so.....it cuts both ways. I dont think Black Panther beat him I think he just held him at bay.

When did the Surfer lose to Carnage?

TricksterPriest
Anti-life. Nuff said.

fangirl101
DS Wins. Surfer isn't a physical character like Superman is. If he goes the way of energy manipulation, he'll find that DS rarely falls to any kind of energy powers unleashed at him.

Ambient
Lets discussed this shall we..

List the ways DS might defeat Surfer.. if your able to post a scan would be of help and i will post ways of how Surfer could counter it with a scan.. when i come back..lol

batdude123
How presumptuous of you. smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ambient

List the ways DS might defeat Surfer.. if your able to post a scan would be of help and i will post ways of how Surfer could counter it with a scan.. when i come back..lol

Sends the omega beams back in time and kills norrin rad.

Air Legend

That would be nice. Hopefully it won't be just nvr and trick posting so I can actually learn a few things.

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
I always wondered why SS and his plethora of powerful abilities is limited to a 'high herald' level. Perhaps because Surfer's mind is still mortal - and it would be hard for any mortal mind to comprehend/tap the seemingly endless well of power he has access to?

Could this self imposed 'safeguard' be why Galactus empowers regular mortals, instead of simply creating them?

george '06
So the most popular consensus is that Surfer can take 3 wins out of 10?
I always wondered why SS and his plethora of powerful abilities is limited to a 'high herald' level. Can someone with vast knowledge about this topic please answer this?

maybe he hes limited to high herald level because hes a herald, one of the higher ones in fact, but he still takes the occasional galactus/new herald administered ass kickin

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
Perhaps because Surfer's mind is still mortal - and it would be hard for any mortal mind to comprehend/tap the seemingly endless well of power he has access to?

Could this self imposed 'safeguard' be why Galactus empowers regular mortals, instead of simply creating them?
That's very plausible, but what about cosmic awareness? Shouldn't that help him grasp the powers he's endowed with?

And if you don't mind, how many wins can SS take against Darkseid, and just how exactly does Darkseid beat SS?

Batman-Prime
OE or OB are enough. Ds 10/10

spite?

He already oneshotted SS (cheapshotted), noncanonical buty anyway.

Ouallada
That's very plausible, but what about cosmic awareness? Shouldn't that help him grasp the powers he's endowed with?

And if you don't mind, how many wins can SS take against Darkseid, and just how exactly does Darkseid beat SS?

If I may, I think it is very possible as well that SS' mortal mind causes him to make decisions that are considered irrational for his role. CA should definitely allow SS to understand his powers to a high enough degree to use them, but from a writer's point of view, it is simply much easier to create conflict stemming from a human core. Of course, with SS' human nature comes its inherent weaknesses, as seen in his overly pacifist nature, being unwilling to make difficult choices but mathematically logical choices (e.g. kill one to save a thousand) and his inability to function properly as a herald, but with human nature also comes the potential for the "hogan comeback".

As for why SS is still high herald, I guess there are two main reasons. The first is his refusal to go all-out against powerful enemies. The second is simply that while SS may be extremely versatile, versatility counts for nothing if it cannot trump what a less-versatile trans being excels at. SS can't beat Thanos because the majority of his powers are nerfed by the latter's eternal nature and durability, and the fact that only one party can seriously hurt the other. Other trans beings have much greater power output, like DS, and so on and so forth. Using an analogy, a kickboxer would almost always do better being able to execute a single kick perfectly than being able to perform all kinds of strikes to a merely average level. Of course, certain beings above SS are simply almost as versatile but with a proportionately higher power output etc. Oh, and for story purposes, SS is a hero, which means that he HAS to upset the status quo that villains create, which means that the impetus is always on him to take his enemies of of the equation, which may not allow him to perform optimally, when taking his nature into consideration.

The question on why G empowers mortals to be his heralds instead of simply creating them is extremely interesting though. My take is that G, for all his innate power, doesn't understand mortal natures well enough to create a suitable herald. The Tyrant failure and the possible need for companionship may also figure.

Ambient
Originally posted by batdude123
How presumptuous of you. smile
Maybe smile ..

Call it what you like, Im just as curious as Air legends and this be good research for drawing a comic fan base im planning to make..

How would Darkseid beat KMC Surfer?
Originally posted by fangirl101
Sends the omega beams back in time and kills norrin rad.
So how exactly would DS get all the information needed to find Norrin in the past to kill him? Does he have cosmic awareness of some sort?
Originally posted by Galan007
You got a point there or perhaps its easier to endow one than creating from scratch also creating did not bode him well in the past..

Air Legend
Originally posted by Ouallada
If I may, I think it is very possible as well that SS' mortal mind causes him to make decisions that are considered irrational for his role. CA should definitely allow SS to understand his powers to a high enough degree to use them, but from a writer's point of view, it is simply much easier to create conflict stemming from a human core. Of course, with SS' human nature comes its inherent weaknesses, as seen in his overly pacifist nature, being unwilling to make difficult choices but mathematically logical choices (e.g. kill one to save a thousand) and his inability to function properly as a herald, but with human nature also comes the potential for the "hogan comeback".

Yea, I agree that practicality plays a significant role.
As for why SS is still high herald, I guess there are two main reasons. The first is his refusal to go all-out against powerful enemies. The second is simply that while SS may be extremely versatile, versatility counts for nothing if it cannot trump what a less-versatile trans being excels at. SS can't beat Thanos because the majority of his powers are nerfed by the latter's eternal nature and durability, and the fact that only one party can seriously hurt the other. Other trans beings have much greater power output, like DS, and so on and so forth. Using an analogy, a kickboxer would almost always do better being able to execute a single kick perfectly than being able to perform all kinds of strikes to a merely average level. Of course, certain beings above SS are simply almost as versatile but with a proportionately higher power output etc. Oh, and for story purposes, SS is a hero, which means that he HAS to upset the status quo that villains create, which means that the impetus is always on him to take his enemies of of the equation, which may not allow him to perform optimally, when taking his nature into consideration.
In response to your first reason, has the Silver Surfer ever gone all out in a story? If yes, what abilities/powers did he display?

In response to your second reason, very good points. However, I think it's reasonable that SS, with all his capabilities, can create more problems to higher beings such as Thanos. I'm pretty sure SS with CA can think of a way to harness enough energy to hurt Thanos to an effective degree, instead of getting knocked out in four or so punches.
The question on why G empowers mortals to be his heralds instead of simply creating them is extremely interesting though. My take is that G, for all his innate power, doesn't understand mortal natures well enough to create a suitable herald. The Tyrant failure and the possible need for companionship may also figure.
Yea, Tyrant definitely comes to mind.

psycho gundam

How many wins can the Silver Surfer take? more victories than superman could....whatever number that is.

TricksterPriest
Maybe smile ..

So how exactly would DS get all the information needed to find Norrin in the past to kill him? Does he have cosmic awareness of some sort?

He's already done this kind of feat a few times. Most notably, when he sent Kanto back in time, and then brought him back with his powers right after Kanto won a sword duel.

And he has temporal awareness enough to know about his future self and that the timeline has been disrupted.

Ambient
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's already done this kind of feat a few times. Most notably, when he sent Kanto back in time, and then brought him back with his powers right after Kanto won a sword duel.
The Kanto and Slo-bo time manipulation feat wouldn't work, DS sent them to a destination of his own choosing.

Surfer himself is capable of a similar feat by manipulating pure chronal energies, could bfr anyone using this abilities..
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_129_04.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_129_05.jpg
Scan above was done by his clone that he made so i dont see why the real one cant do it..

That would just make it near impossible to screw with him via time manipulation..

My question still unanswered..

Ouallada

In response to your first reason, has the Silver Surfer ever gone all out in a story? If yes, what abilities/powers did he display?

In response to your second reason, very good points. However, I think it's reasonable that SS, with all his capabilities, can create more problems to higher beings such as Thanos. I'm pretty sure SS with CA can think of a way to harness enough energy to hurt Thanos to an effective degree, instead of getting knocked out in four or so punches.

One could argue that SS is basically not holding back after his annihilation "upgrade", so any fights including the second Ravenous one and after would be him going all out. He has gone all out against Tyrant, Morg and superskrull before. His powers were basically the same, simply with added juice, and perhaps a willingness to maim/kill his opponent. He has shown some creative powers against superskrull, but nothing that he has not shown before. He wasn't really a match for Tyrant nor Morg, so I will leave those two alone.

I agree that SS should be doing better against Thanos, especially post annihilation, but Thanos is still a tough ***** to put down, and lacks weaknesses save Drax, whose ability I doubt SS can replicate. I really don't think it's a shame to not be able to hurt Thanos, to be honest. As for that incident in which Thanos beat SS to death, it was a little bit of a cheapshot from Thanos, though.

Ambient
One could argue that SS is basically not holding back after his annihilation "upgrade", so any fights including the second Ravenous one and after would be him going all out. He has gone all out against Tyrant, Morg and superskrull before. His powers were basically the same, simply with added juice, and perhaps a willingness to maim/kill his opponent. He has shown some creative powers against superskrull, but nothing that he has not shown before. He wasn't really a match for Tyrant nor Morg, so I will leave those two alone.

Check out recent issue of Nova, the Black Panther incident; what Surfer said to Storm and going back to Ravenous; what reason is there for him to let Ravenous lived? To me this is clear, he still holds back..

Tyrant yeah but Morg he was a match; First encounter he was taken by surprise but the second he could have killed him if he so choose..

I think the upgrade gave him a better durability, added juice, higher capacity to manipulate exotic energy... Just my 2 cents..

Ouallada
Check out recent issue of Nova, the Black Panther incident; what Surfer said to Storm and going back to Ravenous; what reason is there for him to let Ravenous lived? To me this is clear, he still holds back..

Tyrant yeah but Morg he was a match; First encounter he was taken by surprise but the second he could have killed him if he so choose..

I think the upgrade gave him a better durability, added juice, higher capacity to manipulate exotic energy... Just my 2 cents..

In my opinion, SS was going all out against Nova. It was simply out of character for him to wordlessly dismantle an opponent. Maybe all out is a little too extreme in that case as Nova is still a person that SS knows to be a hero, but I think it's pretty obvious that he wasn't his usual self there. As for the BP hammerlock, I completely disregard that incident :P

As for why he let Ravenous live, its the same reason why he let superskrull live, even though there were plenty of ways (and a stated on-panel reason as well) in which SS could have killed him. It simply isn't in his character to kill an enemy by willing choice.

I was actually referring to the WOL Morg, after Nova was killed.

I agree with your assessment of his upgraded abilities when bloodlusted.

Ambient
In my opinion, SS was going all out against Nova. It was simply out of character for him to wordlessly dismantle an opponent. Maybe all out is a little too extreme in that case as Nova is still a person that SS knows to be a hero, but I think it's pretty obvious that he wasn't his usual self there. As for the BP hammerlock, I completely disregard that incident :
Surfer intention was to get Nova out of Galactus immediate range of perception, big G does not want his heralds to fraternitized with lower life form resulting in Surfers muteness, by no means he was going all out in that issue..

I was referring to Surfer conversation with Storm/Thing prior to the arm bar incident; he does not wish to harm them..

All this point out to holding back..

What i think is when G upgraded Surfer he also took out the remorse part if he does decide to kill, no quilt but Im not convince that his bloodlusted everytime he goes into a fight unlike what you think.. Just my 2 cents smile ..

Make sense for him not to go all out unless otherwise ordered by G..

That was Morg without PC just WOL.. Even then Surfer was holdin back concluded by his reaction and statement to Terrax after killing Morg..

Surfer 2nd fight with him; Morg had pc and Wol as it stayed with him, way before Tyrant nearly suck him dry till his death shown in 1st annihilation limited series and the bio..

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=morgsx1.jpg
This makes me think that Surfer fought a more Powerfull Morg in they're rematch.. Surfer>>>>Morg.. power of speculation..lol

My 2 cents..

Ouallada
Surfer intention was to get Nova out of Galactus immediate range of perception, big G does not want his heralds to fraternitized with lower life form resulting in Surfers muteness, by no means he was going all out in that issue..

I was referring to Surfer conversation with Storm/Thing prior to the arm bar incident; he does not wish to harm them..

All this point out to holding back..

What i think is when G upgraded Surfer he also took out the remorse part if he does decide to kill, no quilt but Im not convince that his bloodlusted everytime he goes into a fight unlike what you think.. Just my 2 cents smile ..

Make sense for him not to go all out unless otherwise ordered by G..

I can agree with the fact that he was not trying to kill Nova, but the same can be said of the superskrull fight, in which SS was clearly bloodlusted. Both of those fights have parallels in that aspect. Perhaps the post annihilation examples aren't true instances of him going all out, but they are far enough from the way he is typically portrayed to assume that he was far less pacifist than usual. I suggested those to the poster who asked for instances of a bloodlusted SS because of that very reason.

Which brings me to the next point, that SS never was, isn't and will probably never be a killer. If he failed to kill ravenous when the reason was surely pertinent enough, I think that it is fair to believe that whatever G did in annihilation, it certainly didn't alter SS' ethos. It may have altered his approach and made him more willing to dish out more damage in faster manners, but it certainly has shown no signs of making him a character that is suddenly willing to kill. I think that this was reflected well enough by his dismantling of nova being offset by him choosing to help shield the space ships -- he may be willing to put his enemies down faster, but he certainly still values all life.

I'm not sure if bloodlusted is the correct way to describe SS in his fights (it probably isn't), but I think it is obvious enough that he certainly holds back less. It's more of a halfway thing.

ultimatethor
Darkseid 7/10. Now in answer to the why SS is still high herald level question, I think it is due his mindset which reduces his output. Give him a few years of training under a watcher and he might move to the next level

llagrok
Darkseid 10/10

Ambient
I can agree with the fact that he was not trying to kill Nova, but the same can be said of the superskrull fight, in which SS was clearly bloodlusted. Both of those fights have parallels in that aspect. Perhaps the post annihilation examples aren't true instances of him going all out, but they are far enough from the way he is typically portrayed to assume that he was far less pacifist than usual. I suggested those to the poster who asked for instances of a bloodlusted SS because of that very reason.
Again I'd have to disagree. The SSkrull fight Surfer was of deranged mind; illogical, irrational on a suicidal rampage. This i think would be the only time we see Surfer homicidal/bloodlusted totally diff. from the norm. ie. The Nova fight..

I think Surfer well and always be a pacifist (to value life; it cant be less or more) that is the core of his character.. What i think I've seen differ in post annihilation Surfer is that he is far more removed from his emotion, nothing really new this have been explored in past storyline before...
I'm not sure if bloodlusted is the correct way to describe SS in his fights (it probably isn't), but I think it is obvious enough that he certainly holds back less. It's more of a halfway thing.
Been following Surfer for a while, still haven't seen current to be out of his usuall char.. Future development, maybe a limited series exploring this part of him should allow us confirmation but for now to each his own..

We are really going off topic here big grin ..
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Darkseid 7/10. Now in answer to the why SS is still high herald level question, I think it is due his mindset which reduces his output. Give him a few years of training under a watcher and he might move to the next level
Well there is something about him that Galactus dread..
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssabsorb2vo5.jpg
Maybe when he realised his potential he can break the high herald level..lol

llagrok
Surfer has broken High herald, so has Thor and Superman and especially Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner. Most high heralds have potential and occasional feats above regular herald level.

His average isn't above Darkseid though.

horrorwolf
I don't think Surfer's powerset or typical fighting style matches up well vs Darkseid. Norrin could probably take a few though.

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
Surfer has broken High herald

No he hasn't, whatever feats Surfer pulls out are, by definition, Herald level (high or otherwise) ... simply because that's what he is.

erm

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
No he hasn't, whatever feats Surfer pulls out are, by definition, Herald level (high or otherwise) ... simply because that's what he is.

erm

lol......

well said.

Ouallada
Again I'd have to disagree. The SSkrull fight Surfer was of deranged mind; illogical, irrational on a suicidal rampage. This i think would be the only time we see Surfer homicidal/bloodlusted totally diff. from the norm. ie. The Nova fight..

I think the only real point of contention here is whether or not SS has behaved as per normal post annihilation. From what I've seen, your take is that the only difference is his lack of guilt (which really hasn't been shown to any large enough degree yet) and his lack of emotion. I can't say for sure if he does not potentially feel guilt over killing another (I don't really count T&A as everyday examples of this), but I reckon that his lacking emotion is actually a very strong indication that he is behaving outside his norm. Even if G had indicated that beings of their status should not deign to communicate with lower beings, SS has never shied from disobeying his master before, and his usual initial conversations (e.g. warning his opponents about what the PC can do, make some claims about his power) indicate that he is fighting on a progressive curve, IMO. In his current state, SS simply skips the concave portion of the curve. That's my take on it.

I think Surfer well and always be a pacifist (to value life; it cant be less or more) that is the core of his character.. What i think I've seen differ in post annihilation Surfer is that he is far more removed from his emotion, nothing really new this have been explored in past storyline before...

Yeah, I reckon that he will always be a pacifist, which means that it is actually difficult to qualitatively say when he has been bloodlusted, because he is blatantly unwilling to take a life under most circumstances. Also, while SS has behaved similarly in the past, it is very possible that he was written to be upgraded. Matching Thanos' power, manipulating the crunch etc are all pretty high end feats and it may not be a coincidence that they come after his upgrade. I recall seeing an interview stating this. I will see if i can find it.

Been following Surfer for a while, still haven't seen current to be out of his usuall char.. Future development, maybe a limited series exploring this part of him should allow us confirmation but for now to each his own..

We are really going off topic here big grin ..

Yeah, I guess we would have much more to discuss as his character is explored to greater depth in the future.

Back on topic now. smile

Erik-Lensherr
Silver Surfer.

Ambient
Yeah, I guess we would have much more to discuss as his character is explored to greater depth in the future.

Back on topic now. smile
Agree.. It would be nice if we get another mini..

Back on topic..

I quess its a stalemate then..

I mean Surfer wouldn't stand a chance against Darkseid yet im not seing how DS could take Surfer.. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Agree.. It would be nice if we get another mini..

Back on topic..

I quess its a stalemate then..

I mean Surfer wouldn't stand a chance against Darkseid yet im not seing how DS could take Surfer.. smile He pwned the shit out of the negro version of Firestorm.

Ambient
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
He pwned the shit out of the negro version of Firestorm.
You mean when he pulled the Proof out of the matrix? Yeah he did..
I dont see how that would work against Surfer.. Take out the PC, many have tried and all failed.. I think only G can do it and even in the GOTG G couldn't remove Surfer's PC, that however was of diff. timeline..

fangirl101
He pwned the shit out of the negro version of Firestorm.

Dear. I haven't heard Negro in ages. I"m sure his knees haven't grown in quitea while.

fangirl101
I dont see how that would work against Surfer.. Take out the PC, many have tried and all failed.. I think only G can do it and even in the GOTG G couldn't remove Surfer's PC, that however was of diff. timeline..

What ever he did with a wave of his hand would probably sufficient enough to take down most top tiers. Especially since he did it to Mr. Miracle, Firestorm and Orion. And he oculd probably just pull surfer's human host out of the pc shell.

carnage52

List the ways DS might defeat Surfer.. if your able to post a scan would be of help and i will post ways of how Surfer could counter it with a scan.. when i come back..lol by skull****ing him.

Hazsekswthurmom
Dear. I haven't heard Negro in ages. I"m sure his knees haven't grown in quitea while. laughing

TricksterPriest

Jesus christ man........What the f**k?, do you have any idea the high end reality manip required to be able to do that? I've never seen anyone split Firestorm like that, and people have tried.

Dark-Jaxx
Well Darkseid could physically beat the shit out of SS...I'm too lazy to come up with a better way.

Air Legend
I mean Surfer wouldn't stand a chance against Darkseid yet im not seing how DS could take Surfer.. smile
Exactly. From what I've read out of the responses so far, it seems that Darkseid's name is giving him the win. So far nobody has provided an adequate response proving Darkseid would be the victor.

Batman-Prime
Exactly. From what I've read out of the responses so far, it seems that Darkseid's name is giving him the win. So far nobody has provided an adequate response proving Darkseid would be the victor.

OE

the OB would be enough though

fangirl101
A hand wave pwns Surfer. Mind Rape. Depowering Surfer into a human being. He does it to Gods, why not a herald? OEing the surfer into nothing.

llagrok
I don't think he'll be mind raping the surfer.

quanchi112
A hand wave pwns Surfer. Mind Rape. Depowering Surfer into a human being. He does it to Gods, why not a herald? OEing the surfer into nothing. No. He handwaved inferior beings in one story. He late fought Orion and got owned and physically dominated.

When has he mindraped? He cant depower the Surfer,I mean he cant do it to Superman so why could he do it to the Surfer?

quanchi112
Exactly. From what I've read out of the responses so far, it seems that Darkseid's name is giving him the win. So far nobody has provided an adequate response proving Darkseid would be the victor. The way I see Ds pulling out the victory is through his fists. Most on here give Darkseid the win because they like him and that is evident from their reasoning imo.

I feel the reason that Darkseid wins this is because of his physicality. Both can blast each other away but Ds has the trump card there as well in the omega effect. The omega effect can hurt the Surfer more than the Surfer can hurt him with the power cosmic imo.

Ds is no Superman when it comes to strength but Surfer isnt either, Darkseid has both the edge in energy blasting which most comic book fights show and the edge in a brawl. The Surfer really has no advantage imo.

Dont get me wrong he doesnt rape the Surfer but he does pull out the victory imo.

Air Legend
A hand wave pwns Surfer. Mind Rape. Depowering Surfer into a human being. He does it to Gods, why not a herald? OEing the surfer into nothing.
Some things never change.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=465082&pagenumber=2

Everyone look at the 3rd post down

fangirl101
I don't think he'll be mind raping the surfer.

And you dont' think this because? Surfe has resisted other skyfather beings before?

Eel O'Brian
And you dont' think this because? Surfe has resisted other skyfather beings before? Why does "Skyfather" mean anything?

Should we assume that Darkseid is as competent a martial artist as, say, Gamora or Karate Kid? After all, they'd be up against a skyfather's skills.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Why does "Skyfather" mean anything?

Should we assume that Darkseid is as competent a martial artist as, say, Gamora or Karate Kid? After all, they'd be up against a skyfather's skills.

DS is one of the best Fighters in the DCU. And he's a skyfather on top of that.

Eel O'Brian
DS is one of the best Fighters in the DCU. And he's a skyfather on top of that.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
<-Point.<-

Your head.

Woosh sounds.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=480407&pagenumber=2

Air Legend
Some things will never change. no

Everyone look at the 3rd post down on that thread.

Eel O'Brian
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=480407&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
<-Point.<-

Your head.

Woosh sounds.

quanchi112
Some things never change.

Everyone look at the 3rd post down laughing out loud It is so obvious its rather amusing.

quanchi112
And you dont' think this because? Surfe has resisted other skyfather beings before? Skyfathers dont get their asses handed to them by top tiers. They also dont bleed from batkicks. They also dont get their heart torn out by top tiers.

DS is one of the best Fighters in the DCU. And he's a skyfather on top of that. Speculation. Ds isnt even close to being one of the best fighters in the dcu. What evidence do yu have that supports this?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
They also dont bleed from batkicks Nope, they explode. DS is a high level abstract. durkseid

Seriously though, come on, that was PIS.

In the PC days, DS was a skyfather, not anymore though sadly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nope, they explode. DS is a high level abstract. Darkseidur

Seriously though, come on, that was PIS.

In the PC days, DS was a skyfather, not anymore though sadly. He used to be written a lot more powerful but nowadays he is a top tier and an equal of Superman.

His showings in the past ten years are nowhere near skyfather level.

Dark-Jaxx
He used to be written a lot more powerful but nowadays he is a top tier and an equal of Superman.

His showings in the past ten years are nowhere near skyfather level. I know. no expression

I was agreeing with you.

quanchi112
I know. no expression

I was agreeing with you. Thats fine.

Hazsekswthurmom
Skyfathers dont get their asses handed to them by top tiers. They also dont bleed from batkicks. They also dont get their heart torn out by top tiers.And heralds don't get their asses kicked by Dracula, or be staggered by Black Panther.

And transcendents don't get their hearts torn out by Kratos rip offs, turned to stone by ghost and beaten by Squirrel Girl. smile

Trying to pass off low showings as if their a characters norm is easy, see how I did it? smile

quanchi112
And heralds don't get their asses kicked by Dracula, or be staggered by Black Panther.

And transcendents don't get their hearts torn out by Kratos rip offs, turned to stone by ghost and beaten by Squirrel Girl. smile

Trying to pass off low showings as if their a characters norm is easy, see how I did it? smile Do you know the circumtances to which the Surfer engaged Dracula? I never read the Black Panther thing but it sounds like Firelord pis.

Drax was created specifically to kill Thanos and this was explained over and over. Thanos had his back turned. Context. Thanos was at his weakest then and was shocked that Warlock came back. Context.

Sgirl isnt canon but it happened off panel anyways. Context.

Darkseid's showings are the norm not just some low showings. he is a top tier. Supes beat him now Orion did. They just physically dominated him on panel. smile

fangirl101
Do you know the circumtances to which the Surfer engaged Dracula? I never read the Black Panther thing but it sounds like Firelord pis.

Drax was created specifically to kill Thanos and this was explained over and over. Thanos had his back turned. Context. Thanos was at his weakest then and was shocked that Warlock came back. Context.

Darkseid's showings are the norm not just some low showings. he is a top tier. Supes beat him now Orion did. They just physically dominated him on panel. smile

What the hell? Orion was destined to kill DS by the source's own prophecy. you know the guy, who created them? Orion was CREATED to kill DS. Superman is a top tier? The same guy who was pounding on the Infinity man who was already trans tier who was amped to skyfather levels so that he could kill all of the new Gods? GET REAL. Superman beat DS ONE Time.

quanchi112
What the hell? Orion was destined to kill DS by the source's own prophecy. you know the guy, who created them? Orion was CREATED to kill DS. Superman is a top tier? The same guy who was pounding on the Infinity man who was already trans tier who was amped to skyfather levels so that he could kill all of the new Gods? GET REAL. Superman beat DS ONE Time. Orion did it. He fought him before and didnt kill him. Orion physically kano'd his heart.

Orion wasnt created to kill Ds. Darkseid is his father so you feel Ds fathered him to kill Ds at some point? This doesnt make any sense at all.

Supes beat Ds three times.

Supes didnt phase the Iman and was easily dealt with. Context.

fangirl101
Orion did it. He fought him before and didnt kill him. Orion physically kano'd his heart.

Orion wasnt created to kill Ds. Darkseid is his father so you feel Ds fathered him to kill Ds at some point? This doesnt make any sense at all.

Supes beat Ds three times.

Supes didnt phase the Iman and was easily dealt with. Context.

Context is a *****. Drax fought Thanos several times and didn't kill him. You see how easy that was. Drax physicaly Kano'd his heart.

Drax wasn't created to Kill Thanos. If he was, why hadn't he did it before? You see how easy and TROLLISH that is to do?

Superman Beat DS one, in apoc now. Any other time was due to outside influence and does NOT COUNT according to forum rules.

Air Legend
Context is a *****. Drax fought Thanos several times and didn't kill him. You see how easy that was. Drax physicaly Kano'd his heart.

Drax wasn't created to Kill Thanos. If he was, why hadn't he did it before? You see how easy and TROLLISH that is to do?

Superman Beat DS one, in apoc now. Any other time was due to outside influence and does NOT COUNT according to forum rules.
You get pwned by everyone on this forum. Quanchi makes/made you look utterly ridiculous. Nobody respects you and you're a liar.

Badabing
Skyfathers dont get their asses handed to them by top tiers. They also dont bleed from batkicks. They also dont get their heart torn out by top tiers.
They also don't get stabbed by low level metas. Stop using extremely low end feats. It's nothing but glorified trolling and I've told you about this.
Some things will never change. no

Everyone look at the 3rd post down on that thread.
You get pwned by everyone on this forum. Quanchi makes/made you look utterly ridiculous. Nobody respects you and you're a liar. Stop with the name calling and innuendo please.

Hazsekswthurmom
Do you know the circumtances to which the Surfer engaged Dracula? I never read the Black Panther thing but it sounds like Firelord pis.

Darkseid's showings are the norm not just some low showings. he is a top tier. Supes beat him now Orion did. They just physically dominated him on panel. smile Your excuses suck harder than a Vietnamese prostitute. smile

Lulz at Thanos being transmuted because he was shocked.crylaugh.

Being killed by a weak ass Drax who was Thanos's silver bulllet, is worst than Darkseid being killed by a Orion.....which was prophecy of the f#cking Source....not only that, but it's been shown that Ds let Orion kill him...which is what always happens whenever Orion defeats him. smile

Lol, at the Squirrel Girl incident. The Watcher said himself that she defeated him. F#ck, it doesn't matter how she won, aslong as it was on her lonesome, it was a low showing none the less....to add insult to injury, he had a power up. laughing

Here's a list of Darkseid's feats.

He one shotted the powerful Earth angel
Killed H/p Doomsday with the Omega beams
Depowered Secret
Restored Mary Marvels Black Mary powers
Amped Granny Goodness to levels beyond an entire Greek pantheon
Embarassed Eclipso
One shotted Hank Henshaw
Provided 1/5 of the power needed to destroy a universe
Pwned the crap out Infinity man twice
Created Stayne
One shotted Lobo
One Shotted Agogg whom stomps on Orion and Lightray
Pwned the Legion of superheroes
Provided 1/2 the power needed to break through the source wall
One shotted Wonder Woman with a back hand
Amped Kalibak beyond Orion's strength levels
Created a Reality or Dimension of some kind(this was just an avatar)
One shotted Orion, Firestorm, and Mister Miracle
Powered Mantis who defeated pre-crisis Dr. Fate, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern
Is beyond Spectre's ability to kill
Powered a statue that had more power than Apokolips uses in a year(and Apokolips has planet busting weaponry)
Creates a construct on earth while stuck in another dimension
One shots pc Mordru
One shots pc Validus and powers him(who happens to be the strongest character ever made)
One shots a pc Controller
Mind raped 3 billion Kryptonians
One shotted pc Monel
One shotted pc Superboy and Supergirl
Hardens time around the powerful Godwave Ares.
Powers Brimstone
recreates the pc Parasite from a universe
Manipulates several beings through out the Dcu, via playing with chess pieces(he's done this twice btw)

Low showings.
Gets beaten By Superman
Gets Beaten by Superman in a pure slugfest
Is beaten by Orion(which wasn't even a low showing)
Gets beaten by a sun amped Supes(which isn't a low showing)
Gets a Batkick

See how many low showings he has compared to his highs? They don't even make up one third of his overall performance. To claim that he's weak based off a few measly bad showings, is utterly ridiculous on your behalf. smile Every f#cking character made has low showings, some even that makes Ds at lowest, look like Superman written by Jeph Loeb. laughing

Ambient
What ever he did with a wave of his hand would probably sufficient enough to take down most top tiers. Especially since he did it to Mr. Miracle, Firestorm and Orion. And he oculd probably just pull surfer's human host out of the pc shell.
Mr. Miracle and Firestorm <<<<<<< Surfer durability.. Orion on the other hand is high qne we've seen Orion survive anything DS throws at him.

Here's some Surfer durability..
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-033.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-034.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-035.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni1cz2.jpg

http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=champ2gq5.jpg

Im thinking Orion <<<<<< Surfer..
Jesus christ man........What the f**k?, do you have any idea the high end reality manip required to be able to do that? I've never seen anyone split Firestorm like that, and people have tried.
Here Surfer shook off a Universal level reality manipulation...
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9021/ssfightsoffrealcntrljd2.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssreal1pz5.jpg

There has been at least 2 instant Firestorm matrix been manipulated prior to the DS feat and one included a design nuclear bomb..
Well Darkseid could physically beat the shit out of SS...I'm too lazy to come up with a better way.
Yet he cant beat the s@#$ out of Superman, Orion.. etc, etc..
lets not forget surfers speed and reflex..

The OB as powerfull as it is, Surfer has been hit by energy beam as powerfull or even more so than that..

Null-wave
http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssabsorbnulljp3.jpg
Surfer survived this wave.. i figure this is close to OE, the erasing from reality portion of it..
Well he swayed the Goddess control of him, she >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid... then there was the Moondragon feat.. I dont think DS could easily Mindrape Surfer..

When was it mentioned that Orion was created to kill DS? Ive never come across this..

gotta go for now..

fangirl101
Mr. Miracle and Firestorm <<<<<<< Surfer durability.. Orion on the other hand is high qne we've seen Orion survive anything DS throws at him.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-033.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-034.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-035.jpg

There has been at least 2 instant Firestorm matrix been manipulated prior to the DS feat and one included a design nuclear bomb..

The OB as powerfull as it is, Surfer has been hit by energy beam as powerfull or even more so than that..

Null-wave
Surfer survived this wave.. i figure this is close to OE, the erasing from reality portion of it..

Well he swayed the Goddess control of him, she >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid... then there was the Moondragon feat.. I dont think DS could easily Mindrape Surfer..

When was it mentioned that Orion was created to kill DS? Ive never come across this..

gotta go for now..

At this whole thing. Moondragon sucks. She gets pwned more than The Rhino. She's the telepathic rhino.

The rest of the post was pretty much bias. No need to address. Just too much to cover.

darthgoober
At this whole thing. Moondragon sucks. She gets pwned more than The Rhino. She's the telepathic rhino.

The rest of the post was pretty much bias. No need to address. Just too much to cover.
no expression

Ambient

erm

I just want to make sure where in the right page here. Im referring to Moondragon who in Annihilation hold at bay telepathicly all Annihilus hords in the main flag ship, mind control a whole planet, the Avengers, battled all the totality of the Dragon of the Moon, TP read Korvac. All this feats was before gaining a soul gem..

Bias? eer

Juntai
erm

I just want to make sure where in the right page here. Im referring to Moondragon who in Annihilation hold at bay telepathicly all Annihilus hords in the main flag ship, mind control a whole planet, the Avengers, battled all the totality of the Dragon of the Moon, TP read Korvac. All this feats was before gaining a soul gem..

Bias? eer I wouldn't go as far as fangirl did about it, but Moondragon has proven time and again that advanced minds are difficult at best for her... Strange has resisted her, Thor, Surfer, Thanos, Moondragon was defeated by a mindstorm in Avengers 138, couldn't read High Evolutionary's mind and was in fact shut out, just to name a few. Darkseid however, has shown no such limitations that I can recall, however it could be argued that it's a fairly rare ability for him to use it, though, he's used it several times.

Batman-Prime

Bias? eer

I guess fangirl means those statements from you.

"Mr. Miracle and Firestorm <<<<<<< Surfer durability.. "

could be bias smile

"Im thinking Orion <<<<<< Surfer.. "

A lot of >>>>, smells like bias

"The OB as powerfull as it is, Surfer has been hit by energy beam as powerfull or even more so than that.."

Hm, not sure if you don't confuse OB with OE.

"i figure this is close to OE, the erasing from reality portion of it.."

no expression

Well he swayed the Goddess control of him, she >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid...

this definetly qualifies as bias wink

Dark-Jaxx
lets not forget surfers speed and reflex.. And Superman and Orion are physically above Surfer so I don't see your point.

Ambient
Originally posted by Juntai
I wouldn't go as far as fangirl did about it, but Moondragon has proven time and again that advanced minds are difficult at best for her... Strange has resisted her, Thor, Surfer, Thanos, Moondragon was defeated by a mindstorm in Avengers 138, couldn't read High Evolutionary's mind and was in fact shut out, just to name a few.
This heroes mentioned above have, yes advance minds but more importantly have a very high psi resistance shown in there own respected series..
, however it could be argued that it's a fairly rare ability for him to use it, though, he's used it several times.
Yes i agree Kryptonian minds are hard to manipulate but there are others who have manipulated it. Not just DS.. In no way makes him without limits in TP department.

If i remember correctly i think DS took control of Supergirl in Superman/Batman series.. So yeah...
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
"Im thinking Orion <<<<<< Surfer.. "

A lot of >>>>, smells like bias

My bad.. I meant to say that i think Surfer is higher in the durability than Orion..

I like >>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<< .. I all big grin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Well he swayed the Goddess control of him, she >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid...

this definetly qualifies as bias wink
Ummm NO.. Thats just how i see it.. Goddess w/ dozen cosmic cube >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i think above DS..
And Superman and Orion are physically above Surfer so I don't see your point.
Sorry you dont see it..

They might be above physical strength (Superman) but physical durability i dont think so... specially w/ PC to back it up..

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilord2eb3.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsmardukto9.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsmarduk1ij4.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsmarduk2cr4.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsmarduk3hu0.jpg
to have not died after you've been reduced to atom and the first scan above shows his able too recorporate.. I think that is higher than Supes/Orion (durability/recuperative abiities)..

Juntai
This heroes mentioned above have, yes advance minds but more importantly have a very high psi resistance shown in there own respected series..

Yes i agree Kryptonian minds are hard to manipulate but there are others who have manipulated it. Not just DS.. In no way makes him without limits in TP department.

If i remember correctly i think DS took control of Supergirl in Superman/Batman series.. So yeah...
I never claimed Darkseid's TP is limitless, only that's not shown the same limits or inhibited by advanced minds or powerful characters, such as Moondragon has consistantly shown to be.

I mentioned the Supergirl bit in my post, as an example of Darkseid dominating an advanced mind. I'm not sure where you're going with a subsequent reference.

TricksterPriest
Given that Darkseid overpowered and defeated his GDS self, before he started crushing pantheons across the DCU, he's proven more powerful and thus capable of the same feats.

ultimatethor
And Superman and Orion are physically above Surfer so I don't see your point.

no way they are durability wise

psycho gundam
i wonder if the silver surfer is immune to darkseid's omega powers since he is a product of, and connected to galactus... shifty

Ambient
I never claimed Darkseid's TP is limitless, only that's not shown the same limits or inhibited by advanced minds or powerful characters, such as Moondragon has consistantly shown to be.

I mentioned the Supergirl bit in my post, as an example of Darkseid dominating an advanced mind. I'm not sure where you're going with a subsequent reference.
Right. I misunderstood it (in haste reading and typing), work and all..lol

Well i dont think its the advance mind per say but rather the mental defenses that befalls her.. As for your example. Surfer, Thor, Strange, Thanos, High Evo all possess great mental defenses and training to combat such manipulation..

Say give example of DS controlling someone of say high mental defenses and advance mind..

TricksterPriest

Null-wave

gotta go for now..

"Mr. Miracle and Firestorm <<<<<<< Surfer durability.. Orion on the other hand is high qne we've seen Orion survive anything DS throws at him."

You're low-balling Firestorm. Surfer would have a hell of a time beating and could possibly lose a majority, depending on how the fight goes.

"
lets not forget surfers speed and reflex.."

Superman would murder Surfer in a fistfight........no expression Surfer has never displayed the close combat speed of either of those 2. Travel speed, yes, but not the precision combat speed. Let's not even pretend Surfer has a chance in a fistfight, anybody who can lay out Superman will wreck Surfer.

"The OB as powerfull as it is, Surfer has been hit by energy beam as powerfull or even more so than that.."

The OB killed H/P Doomsday briefly. Nuff said.

Null wave? Stop wasting my time. That shit is not comparable to the OE. the OE has hurt Spectre, helped break Imperiex Prime's armor, helped bring down AM, and pwned trans levelers like Infinity Man and Validus. Not to mention it's a power direct from The Source.

Goddess, was frankly, not nearly as impressive as she claimed to be. and dude, that's 30 cosmic cubes, not her own power. Darkseid does 90-95% of this shit under his own power.

"
When was it mentioned that Orion was created to kill DS? Ive never come across this.."

Prophecy of the Source. It's basically ordained by god.

quanchi112
Your excuses suck harder than a Vietnamese prostitute. smile

Lulz at Thanos being transmuted because he was shocked.crylaugh.

Being killed by a weak ass Drax who was Thanos's silver bulllet, is worst than Darkseid being killed by a Orion.....which was prophecy of the f#cking Source....not only that, but it's been shown that Ds let Orion kill him...which is what always happens whenever Orion defeats him. smile

Lol, at the Squirrel Girl incident. The Watcher said himself that she defeated him. F#ck, it doesn't matter how she won, aslong as it was on her lonesome, it was a low showing none the less....to add insult to injury, he had a power up. laughing

Here's a list of Darkseid's feats.

He one shotted the powerful Earth angel
Killed H/p Doomsday with the Omega beams
Depowered Secret
Restored Mary Marvels Black Mary powers
Amped Granny Goodness to levels beyond an entire Greek pantheon
Embarassed Eclipso
One shotted Hank Henshaw
Provided 1/5 of the power needed to destroy a universe
Pwned the crap out Infinity man twice
Created Stayne
One shotted Lobo
One Shotted Agogg whom stomps on Orion and Lightray
Pwned the Legion of superheroes
Provided 1/2 the power needed to break through the source wall
One shotted Wonder Woman with a back hand
Amped Kalibak beyond Orion's strength levels
Created a Reality or Dimension of some kind(this was just an avatar)
One shotted Orion, Firestorm, and Mister Miracle
Powered Mantis who defeated pre-crisis Dr. Fate, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern
Is beyond Spectre's ability to kill
Powered a statue that had more power than Apokolips uses in a year(and Apokolips has planet busting weaponry)
Creates a construct on earth while stuck in another dimension
One shots pc Mordru
One shots pc Validus and powers him(who happens to be the strongest character ever made)
One shots a pc Controller
Mind raped 3 billion Kryptonians
One shotted pc Monel
One shotted pc Superboy and Supergirl
Hardens time around the powerful Godwave Ares.
Powers Brimstone
recreates the pc Parasite from a universe
Manipulates several beings through out the Dcu, via playing with chess pieces(he's done this twice btw)

Low showings.
Gets beaten By Superman
Gets Beaten by Superman in a pure slugfest
Is beaten by Orion(which wasn't even a low showing)
Gets beaten by a sun amped Supes(which isn't a low showing)
Gets a Batkick

See how many low showings he has compared to his highs? They don't even make up one third of his overall performance. To claim that he's weak based off a few measly bad showings, is utterly ridiculous on your behalf. smile Every f#cking character made has low showings, some even that makes Ds at lowest, look like Superman written by Jeph Loeb. laughing Wouldnt you be shocked if the very character you killed came back in ghost form to kill you? Anyways it was Thanos at his weakest so its irrelevant to say the least.

Ds already let Orion killed him. The prophecy was fulfilled. So you cant use that excuse unless the prpohecy was that Orion kills Darkseid twice. smile

Drax was given special anti Thanos powers while Orion didnt have special abilities vs Darkseid. His powers never were altered specifically to take Darkseid out. They were in a fair fight as well. Drax killed Thanos while his back was turned. Ds looked bad while Thanos didnt. Huge difference in the manner in which these characters died.

When has it been shown that Ds let Orion kill him? Scan? I havent read final crisis 2 and if its maybe its there but if it isnt you are speculating.

Sgirl is undefeated and when something happens off panel we dont the context of the battle. Dont you get that? Plus its been shown by the very same writer. that wrote sgirl and she hulk that clones can fool anyone. Never happened to the real Thanos and has never been referenced since.

Ds never killed Doomsday with his omega beams. He was buried underneath rubble which makes sense as he has never resurrected immediately after death.

Yeah he found Mary Marvels powers and gave them back to her. He didnt create them. Context. He needed her to carry out his plans. He still failed.

laughing out loud

Scans to show Granny Goodness beating the entire greek pantheon? She didnt look to powerful in countdown.

1/5 of power to defeat the ale. What a shared feat that is.

Did he oneshot Lobo in this universe or was it an alternate reality?

When did he pwn the legion of superheroes? If its gds its not canon to current Ds.

Eclipso was created by Ds so him beating someone he helped create isnt that big of a deal at all.

Id like to see the WW scan.

You are naming a fre precrisis feats but he obviously isnt that powerful anymore and was depowered by the writers along with everyone else.

When he oneshotted those three are you sure he wasnt using the ale or something?

Spectre can kill him but the Source brings him back. Darkseid cant take oneshot. This cant protect him in forum battles. Plus it has to do with the Source not with Darkseid's own abilities.

I keep hearing gds feats which arent canon to current Seid.

He knew which time to act to freeze Ares. Thats it. Ares beat him to the godwave and the rest of them all stopped him together. Context.

In countdown he manipulated a lot of beings but in the end he died and couldnt get his hands on the power of the new gods. He failed in the end bigtime.

You mixed in precrisis and gds feats which obviously arent what classic Seid was at during the time before his death at the hands of Orion.

Losses-Apokolips now
Hunter and Prey
Raker dominating him
Countdown 3
Countdown 2
Superman/Batman when he fled from Superman
Superman/Batman source wall

All were out in the past ten years. Darkseid at classic levels was a top tier.

Ambient
You're low-balling Firestorm.
Not really, all im sayin is that firestorm is not as durable as Surfer..

Surfer is capable of blitzing..
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0010ct3.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0011pd5.jpg
Nova couldn't see him comming and attacking..

Surfer assesses the situation before he fight, he is smart enough not to go toe to toe when he sees DS.. Besides he seldom go h2h..

I know its not comparable to OE. The part of OE im comparing Null-wave is the portion that erases being out of reality, which is what the null-wave in marvel is..

More like it tickled spectre...lol
Dont get me wrong it is powerfull but Surfer has also been hit by energy projection of that magnitude.. case in point..
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elder3zj1.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilord3vk4.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsmarduk1ij4.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilord2eb3.jpg
All this from skyfather level beings.. I think.lol

Her own power augmented by 30 cosmic cube.. It goes to show you that was quite an impressive feat for Surfer to sway of her control..

Hazsekswthurmom
Wouldnt you be shocked if the very character you killed came back in ghost form to kill you? Anyways it was Thanos at his weakest so its irrelevant to say the least.Lulz, Darkseid was shocked when Doomsday attacked him from behind.

See how easy it is to make a cop out argument

Idiot, Darkseid is already alive again. smile And seeing how the f#cking Source prophecized his defeat since day one, that showing was no different then the Drax incedent....Orion was born to defeat Ds, yet he has struggled with beings that Darkseid can one shot...put 2 and 2 together and figure it out for yourself.

It is believed that Ds allowed himself to be killed in order to be reborn......I don't have a scan of it, but seeing how Darkseid is alive again after meeting his supposed fate, it should tell you that something is wrong.

Sg has only fought Dr. Doom, Deadpool, Modok and some other chump...Thanos was the only cosmic being to get his ass beaten by her....and prove that it was off panel.

Typical, more reaching.....H/p Dd could evolve rapidly....and the confidenetial bio proves that Dd was killed by Ds.

Another stupid excuse, from Mr. Thanosisgod....he gave them back, via restoring them with a fragment of her energy. smile

laughing out loud

Go to the goddamn Darkseid respect thread and find out for yourself....you keep asking for scans of his feats, yet you try to demean him without knowing of his showings....

And it destroyed the universe they were in it...also, Darkseid was the most powerful being that gave power, out of anyone else he shared the feat with.....1/5 of a universe is millions of galaxies btw.

Your playing dumb....this feat has been brought up countless times and you've even acknowledged it before. And yes it happened in the normal universe....by asking questions like that, it tells me your trying hard to make an excuse, in order to evade the main point.

Both Gds and Foundations....I don't say some dumb shit like, "Ds looked like a fool in foundations". He had all of them beaten, until they had to go back in time stop them....plus the older weaker Ds, easily imprisoned them. smile

Didn't you try to downplay the creation feat, because he only mined the diamond containing her? If so, your being a hypocrite.....Do you even know how powerful Eclipso is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/JLA14pg13.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/JLA14pg14.jpg

Says the guy whose known to disregard evidance in favor of wanking his favorite his characters...and pc stuff is canon again.

Stop playing dumb, you know he had no power ups. laughing

So...the fact that the Spectre can't kill says alot about his power and presence
Here we go with this retarded shit again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, what Ds did was adapt to the situation, and he still pulled through in the end.
Failed? Darkseid wanted Orion to kill him....he's done this twice in the past....allow himself to be killed in order to achieve a certain goal....Plus, Darkseid is already back.

Lulz, ignore as much shit as you want, be asinine.....but rather you like it or not, Darkseid has rarely been shown to operate at full power....Yeah you, can use his pitiful low showings to dispute this ideal....but they don't come close to topping his higher showings. smile

Bullshit showing that contradicts other showings.
Doomsday, given the oppurtunity could wreck damn near anyone....
He wasn't trying to kill Raker....
He got what he wanted and it would've been idiotic of him, to stay and fight Superman.
Sun amp Superman would did that....and he survived entropy blast..
Based off what? Biased claims and poorly concieved interpretations?

quanchi112
Lulz, Darkseid was shocked when Doomsday attacked him from behind.

See how easy it is to make a cop out argument

Idiot, Darkseid is already alive again. smile And seeing how the f#cking Source prophecized his defeat since day one, that showing was no different then the Drax incedent....Orion was born to defeat Ds, yet he has struggled with beings that Darkseid can one shot...put 2 and 2 together and figure it out for yourself.

It is believed that Ds allowed himself to be killed in order to be reborn......I don't have a scan of it, but seeing how Darkseid is alive again after meeting his supposed fate, it should tell you that something is wrong.

Sg has only fought Dr. Doom, Deadpool, Modok and some other chump...Thanos was the only cosmic being to get his ass beaten by her....and prove that it was off panel.

Typical, more reaching.....H/p Dd could evolve rapidly....and the confidenetial bio proves that Dd was killed by Ds.

Another stupid excuse, from Mr. Thanosisgod....he gave them back, via restoring them with a fragment of her energy. smile

laughing out loud

Go to the goddamn Darkseid respect thread and find out for yourself....you keep asking for scans of his feats, yet you try to demean him without knowing of his showings....

And it destroyed the universe they were in it...also, Darkseid was the most powerful being that gave power, out of anyone else he shared the feat with.....1/5 of a universe is millions of galaxies btw.

Your playing dumb....this feat has been brought up countless times and you've even acknowledged it before. And yes it happened in the normal universe....by asking questions like that, it tells me your trying hard to make an excuse, in order to evade the main point.

Both Gds and Foundations....I don't say some dumb shit like, "Ds looked like a fool in foundations". He had all of them beaten, until they had to go back in time stop them....plus the older weaker Ds, easily imprisoned them. smile

Didn't you try to downplay the creation feat, because he only mined the diamond containing her? If so, your being a hypocrite.....Do you even know how powerful Eclipso is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/JLA14pg13.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/JLA14pg14.jpg

Says the guy whose known to disregard evidance in favor of wanking his favorite his characters...and pc stuff is canon again.

Stop playing dumb, you know he had no power ups. laughing

So...the fact that the Spectre can't kill says alot about his power and presence
Here we go with this retarded shit again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, what Ds did was adapt to the situation, and he still pulled through in the end.
Failed? Darkseid wanted Orion to kill him....he's done this twice in the past....allow himself to be killed in order to achieve a certain goal....Plus, Darkseid is already back.

Lulz, ignore as much shit as you want, be asinine.....but rather you like it or not, Darkseid has rarely been shown to operate at full power....Yeah you, can use his pitiful low showings to dispute this ideal....but they don't come close to topping his higher showings. smile

Bullshit showing that contradicts other showings.
Doomsday, given the oppurtunity could wreck damn near anyone....
He wasn't trying to kill Raker....
He got what he wanted and it would've been idiotic of him, to stay and fight Superman.
Sun amp Superman would did that....and he survived entropy blast..
Based off what? Biased claims and poorly concieved interpretations? Darkseid clearly made an error in judgment. He assume he killed Doomsday which he clearly did not. Thanos killed Warlock. See he succeeded where Darkseid failed. Nothing new here so he was shocked to see his ghost there to stop him. Irrelevant as Thanos was at his weakest then and has been upgraded bigtime since then.

I know Darkseid is alive again. BUT YOU ARE CLAIMING HE LET ORION BEAT HIM WHEN THEIR SIMPLY IS NO PROOF TO THAT WHATSOEVER. YOU ARE SPECULATING. BASELESS CLAIM AND MERE GUESSWORK.

The prophecy was his son would kill him did it ever state Orion or did it say a son would kill him? Orion already killed darkseid anyways so even if it stated it was Orion it was already accomplished. It seems I knew more about these new gods than yourself.

In arguments if you want to prove something bring a scan. I dont say visit the respect thread its laziness to the utmost on your part. If you want to prove something prove it.

The fifth world is here friend and it seems many of the new gods will be back. We have already seen Metron. So dont make up things in order to benefit Ds. Metron is alive as well. Quit speculating.

I dont have to prove it to you. I am not scanning this offpanel loss which isnt canon. It didnt happen on panel. Clearly you have no clue about what actually happened and are going on what you hear on this forum.

No it doesnt prove anything at all. It proves he came back and after each death it touched on what he accomplished each event.
Quit speculating and find me another time when Doomsday resurrected immediately. As you said put two and two together friend.

1/5 of power means he contributed 1/5 of the power. Shared feat nothing more. His omega's cant even take out Doomsday yet you think they can take out galaxies,prove it.

I believe the Lobo feat was an alternate reality. Ill ask km though and find out for sure. I bet you didnt read it either. People usually list alternate reality feats for Ds I am used to it.

In foundations Darkseid beat an older weaker version of himself who was killed by one shot of Orions gun. Ds had losh on his side and then used the older gds allies to keep them at bay. He never did anything on his own. You do know older gds Darkseid pulled out all kinds of characters and used them as his own personal guard so to speak. He was never alone. Please read foundations as you are getting the context of what happened wrong.

Ds was trying to defeat Raker. Where do you get he wasnt. Explain yourself this just makes it apparent that you didnt read it at all.

Again in countdown Ds gave mary marvel her power back that she abandoned. Thats it.

Ds had an advantage over Eclipso thats it. Thats the only reason he beat her the way he did.

In the Firestorm series he was and had partial possession of the ale. He had it for some time and I believe he used it in this story.

The Spectre not being able to kill him says a lot not about his power but about the role that he has to play according to the Source. Again he was oneshotted and Captain Marvel has survived more from a more powerful Spectre in dov.

smile

Again precrisis stuff is canon but it isnt an actual representation of Darkseid's power at classic levels. Unless you think Superman nowadays is more powerful than when he was at pcrisis levels.

Darkseid adapted to the situation yes but he needed the help of others to defeat Ares who was in a position that Darkseid himself wanted to be in. Shared feat my friend.

Sunamped Superman never survived entropy blasts. Sundipped Superman did. There is a huge difference. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Darkseid clearly made an error in judgment. He assume he killed Doomsday which he clearly did not. Thanos killed Warlock. See he succeeded where Darkseid failed. Nothing new here so he was shocked to see his ghost there to stop him. Irrelevant as Thanos was at his weakest then and has been upgraded bigtime since then. Upgraded Thanos has no feats what so ever to his credit....oh waits heee dun pwnsz teh mA1ker!!!!!! Get that shit out of here, if someone made a similar statement regarding a character you put down, you hop down their throats for doing so. Rather than being a pretentious ass, you should consider practicing your own beliefs, before enforcing them on others.

My theory which is shared by Mungi and others is more plausible and logical than the crap your spewing. YOUR ARE CLAIMING DARKSEID IS A TOP TIER BECAUSE HE FELL A FATE PROPHECIZED BY THE AN OMNIPOTENT ENTITY!

Wow, typing in caps really brings out the tard in you. smile

It was specifically stated that Orion would kill him. And Orion has killed Darkseid two times in the past. smile

Lulz...
Hypocrite...

I didn't make up shit, I saw Mungi comment on it and I take his words for high value. To not see how suspecious that event was, tell me how closed minded and unaware you are.

Lulz..... Hypocrite......

H/p Dd could evolve rapidly and a Guardian of the universe failed to even harm him, after giving up his life. Even if you were right about Dd's healing factor, you fail to acknowledge how damn powerful of a feat it is, to knock him out like that.....

Plus the confedential bio helps support my ideal, rather than yours. smile

Lame ass, bullshit abc logic. I don't how you can criticize my statements and theories, with the twisted ass logic your using. I'd love to see Dr. Fate and group composed of top tiers and transcendents, repeat such a feat. That feat heavily emphasizes on Darkseid's skyfather esque power.

It happened in Lobo's greatest hits, which is most definitely canon.....nice attempt at a red herring though.thumb up

Correction: Darkseid channeled his power through the astro harness, killing old Ds....even after old Ds was beaten, he was still able to imprison most of the Losh. And he powered up the characters he took out of the other timelines....the advice that should be given here, is for you to go learn how to read.....you misinterpret everything you get your hands on and expect people to be fooled by your crap.

He needed Raker on Apokolips to invoke hope in hearts of lowlies, only to tear down their self esteem....it's apparent you didn't read it all. smile

Yes, because Mary Marvel's power source is akin to an item, that can simply be dropped and left behind.....Darkseid just so happened to be generous enough, to pick it up and give back to her. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unless you can prove that Darkseid some how found her Bm powers from else where, I'm going to go with the more logical explanation that he recreated her power source. smile

crylaugh
That's the best you can come up with? Well dur on you then, because obviously he had an advantage over her....he was more powerful.

Hazsekswthurmom
He didn't gain the Ale until Dotng and even then, it barely changed his powerset. From what I've seen, the Ale only gave him control of shadow demons and resistance to Mister Miracles full control of it....nothing more....like Thanos's supposed power up, his abilities hardly changed.

Do you not realize that the only people that the only people Spectre is inable to kill, are mostly high to low end abstracts? I doubt that even a top tier or transcendent of universal importance, would be able to survive an attack like that. To claim that a feat like that doesn't require a high degree of power in the equation, shows a complete lack of common sense on your behalf. And you've been corrected so many damn times on Dov, that by now you should be banned for your level of idiocy.thumb down

smile

To be honest with you, Supes has been doing some stupenous shit lately. He gave a source powered Infinity man troubles....no expression It wouldn't suprise in the least if Superman and other characters are returning to pc levels.

Lol, ever since you came here you've been trying to play that off as a low showing. laughing He took advantage of his resources and at the end it was Ares who was made a fool. Plus your evading the main point....Darkseid trapped a universally powered being. That's atleast a high level skyfather feat, on par with Odin's feats.

Their basically the same thing numb skull.....and no one knows the true extent of Sun amped Superman's power level. Him being able to best Darkseid and make boomtubes is a testament to his power.

-K-M-
I sure am mentioned a lot in this thread

fangirl101
Originally posted by -K-M-
I sure am mentioned a lot in this thread

Fame. The price you pay. Change your name.

Starscream M
I sure am mentioned a lot in this thread twice, to be exact.

-K-M-
I already changed my name ie. King_Mungi

Originally posted by Starscream M
twice, to be exact.

Actually it was more then that

Starscream M
I already changed my name ie. King_Mungi

Actually it was more then that 'mungi' only came up twice

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
'mungi' only came up twice

They called me "KM", which is also my name.

quanchi112
I sure am mentioned a lot in this thread Quick question I ll respond to starking's posts later in its entirety.

Was the Lobo punch to Darkseid's face an alternate reality feat?

Starscream M
They called me "KM", which is also my name. dood I know that. I guess I figured they just called you 'mungi' since that was the first thing I saw.

-K-M-
Was the Lobo punch to Darkseid's face an alternate reality feat?

Yeah I'm positive it's canon, as basically it's a trade of Lobo stories and they didn't mention (far as I can remember) it being an alternate reality.

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic_novels/?gn=1417

quanchi112
Thanos was upgraded after the end. Thanos pwning the Maker a being with infinite energy suffices. Moving on.

Darkseid already had been killed at the hands of Orion. The prophecy never stated Orion would kill him twice. So you cant fall back on the prophecy as it had already been met.

Your insults make me giggle.

When was it stated that Orion would kill Darkseid. I want a scan. It said a son would kill him it never specifically said Orion but he already killed him once so the prophecy was already met. smile

Darkseid timed it right. It had nothing to do with him using his power. It all had to do with the proper timing and when he could be held the moment before elevation. I have put the scan up many times the least you can do is read it next time I put it up.

Again Darkseid is nowhere near abstract level so your reasoning is very flawed. His role had not yet been fulfilled and thus the Source brought him back. It HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DARKSEID HIMSELF. stick out tongue

HP Doomsday smoked Darkseid in a few panels. It shows his durability isnt that great at all as he couldnt even counter any of his physical attacks whatsoever. smile

Sundipped Superman was vastly more powerful than a sunamped Superman. Did you see what Sundipped Superman did as opposed to sunamped? And you think they are the same thing. laughing out loud

Superman is nowhere near precrisis level. Prime is there and Superman is way off.

Raker had Darkseid on the ropes when the green lanterns and Darkseid was at war. Then the Guardians showed up and called a truce and left raker behind. It was after this that Darkseid wouldnt kill him but not before as he didnt not the Guardians were going to show up and call a truce. Read it next time please for your sake.

In foundations Ds screwed up and almost ended reality. The losh saved the day and Ds used Orion to end older weaker Ds who hadnt even absorbed any powerful beings yet. Ill put the scans up to pwn you on Mary Marvel here. Please read more it would help your case.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown4p09.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown4p10.jpg

Here are the scans friend.Context.

Hazsekswthurmom
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown4p09.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown4p10.jpg

Here are the scans friend.Context. And where do you think he got that power from? roll eyes (sarcastic) Reasoning my friend.

quanchi112
And where do you think he got that power from? roll eyes (sarcastic) Reasoning my friend. She left it on apokolips. It was stated on the comic book page. Where did it say that Darkseid recreated her power? Where do you get this from? She forfeited her power and Darkseid returned it and its explained right in the comic.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i wonder if the silver surfer is immune to darkseid's omega powers since he is a product of, and connected to galactus... shifty

fangirl101
She left it on apokolips. It was stated on the comic book page. Where did it say that Darkseid recreated her power? Where do you get this from? She forfeited her power and Darkseid returned it and its explained right in the comic.

Um, No. The power is DS. It's from Eclipso, and DS pwns Eclipso. The power she had the first round was given back to black adam.

llagrok
Um, No. The power is DS. It's from Eclipso, and DS pwns Eclipso. The power she had the first round was given back to black adam.

Quanchi thinks that DS just randomly stumbled over the power.

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok Quanchi thinks that DS just randomly stumbled over the power. Funny thing is, DS didn't asborb the power for himself. Why not? Because he doesn't need it. kinda lets you know where his power was at that point.

Hazsekswthurmom
Thanos was upgraded after the end. Thanos pwning the Maker a being with infinite energy suffices. Moving on. Gtfo, the Maker had zero feats. Your the same clown that's always asking for feats and evidence, yet you can't back up any of your jacked up claims.

How dumb are you? Orion has killed Darkseid before, but it turned out to be a trick of his. From the looks of it, the prophecy may have not been fully fulfield

Grow the f#ck up, you have shared laughs with your little butt buddies after they bashed a poster you disagree with. The only reason you don't bash yourself, is you're trying to cover your ass. If you bashed and made annoying post simotaneously,your ass would've been gone from here along time ago.

Wtf are you trying to prove? It's been stated by Jack Kirby himself that Orion would defeat him....this is irrelevent anyways, it doesn't help your case in any manner.

How retarded, Ares wasn't physically vulnerable. Darkseid was merely using a figure of speech, he didn't mean he was weakened or anything....

It didn't say he was an abstract, I was saying that the only characters that Spectre can't kill are usually abstract. Most of the time when someone is that important, there often immensely powerful. I'd love to see a transcendent be restored by the Source, after the Spectre killed them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HP Doomsday smoked Darkseid in a few panels. It shows his durability isnt that great at all as he couldnt even counter any of his physical attacks whatsoever. smile

You can't even back up this claim. laughing There is no proof shown to Sun amped Supes and Sd Supes to have a power gap.

Prime is beyond pc levels and if you've actually been following Superman, you'd see that he's been doing some outrageous shit as of lately. Nice retort, ignore my point and restate yourself. thumb up

Hey dumbass? He didn't kill him earlier on their first encounter, giving the hint that Darkseid wanted him from the beginning. I guess Darkseid just decided he wanted Raker, when the Guardians arrived. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Older Darkseid was most definitely inferior to his younger self. Again, you just repeating the same shit over again and your barely countering my argument. He channeled his power through the astro harness, which you've failed to acknowledge.

And your so delusional. The only person you'll ever be able to pwn is your own damn self. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Forgot about this one

H/p Doomsday would smoke damn near anyone physically.......

Hazsekswthurmom
She left it on apokolips. It was stated on the comic book page. Where did it say that Darkseid recreated her power? Where do you get this from? She forfeited her power and Darkseid returned it and its explained right in the comic. So your implying that she just dropped a source of power, on Apokolips. roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
So your implying that she just dropped a source of power, on Apokolips. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Oh no, I dropped all my power"

Sounds awfully familiar, reminds of a comic where Thanos was humiliated by the NYPD:

Hazsekswthurmom

Sounds awfully familiar, reminds of a comic where Thanos was humiliated by the NYPD: Lulz, I guess in the world of comics you can just drop your abilities on the ground. Say...I wonder if I can make that into a prison rape joke......mhmm

quanchi112
So your implying that she just dropped a source of power, on Apokolips. roll eyes (sarcastic) She rid herself of her power. Black Adam gave it to her while she cast out it as it was corrupting her.

What proof do you have that Darkseid recreated this?

quanchi112

Sounds awfully familiar, reminds of a comic where Thanos was humiliated by the NYPD: Not canon.

Hazsekswthurmom
She rid herself of her power. Black Adam gave it to her while she cast out it as it was corrupting her.

What proof do you have that Darkseid recreated this? Your wording in the second sentence, was god awful....and I know what happened. What proof do you have, that Darkseid just found it lying around. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Um, No. The power is DS. It's from Eclipso, and DS pwns Eclipso. The power she had the first round was given back to black adam. Again prove it wasnt the power she herself rejected. Ds said you left something on apokolips he didnt say I recreated the power you gave up.

Quanchi thinks that DS just randomly stumbled over the power. Uhm Darkseid clearly states she left something behind. Its his very words from the scan I provided friend.

Funny thing is, DS didn't asborb the power for himself. Why not? Because he doesn't need it. kinda lets you know where his power was at that point. He needed her as an ally. He was out for the new gods power he stored in jimmy olsen.

His plans fail apart and Orion called off all the help as they werent needed as Orion could an did pwn Darkseid himself.

Forgot about this one

H/p Doomsday would smoke damn near anyone physically....... Not in two panels. Darkseid couldnt even land a counterpunch in. Shows how weak his durability was and is. He is no skyfather. He is a top tier friend.

Your wording in the second sentence, was god awful....and I know what happened. What proof do you have, that Darkseid just found it lying around. roll eyes (sarcastic) His words said she left something behind. What do those words mean to you?

So if I leave something behind and if my friend returns it did he recreate what I left or did he just simply return what I left. Read the scan next time.

-K-M-
When he said "left something behind" he could have meant the power he promised her for being a servant of his. Even Eclipso was sure she could learn from DS. So she didn't reach her "potential" as she left, but I don't see why she would leave a portion of her power on Apokolips, that really doesn't make sense

It's kinda vague what the true meaning is though

quanchi112
Feats for the Maker and these two scans show what she is capable of.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-12.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-20-1.jpg

She is a reality warper friend.

quanchi112
When he said "left something behind" he could have meant the power he promised her for being a servant of his. Even Eclipso was sure she could learn from DS. So she didn't reach her "potential" as she left, but I don't see why she would leave a portion of her power on Apokolips, that really doesn't make sense

It's kinda vague what the true meaning is though Well you are free to interpet it any way you feel. But there is no evidence imo that he recreated her lost power.

quanchi112
I just posted two scans showing how powerful the Maker is and what she is capable of.

Darkseid already killed Orion. The prophecy was already fulfilled. Bottom line. Chill with the insults friend.

Again you still bash while I still debate respectfully thats all. Just stick to comics please.

I am trying to prove that it was never stated in a comic that Orion was meant to kill ds. Just a son. Research more next time please. Plus Orion ha dalready killed Ds and the prpphecy of ason killing Ds had already been fulfilled.

There was a moment Ares would be vulnerable. That was the key moment to strike. It ha dto do with the timing not Darkseid''s powers friend.

Again Ds is not abstract level imo he is a top tier. Ds was saved by the Source is all.

I agree that hp Doomsday showed that Darkseid's durability isnt that great at all and showed he couldnt even counter any of these attacks.

Sundipped Superman in owaw was suriving entropy blasts. He was a badass and much more powerful than merely being amped by the sun. This is common sense imo.

Which stuff exactly has current Superman done that shows he is at precrsis levels? Dont be vague give examples friend.

Again quit with the insults. Its not needed it just shows you take this stuff too personal and its against forum rules.

Raker was spared in the beginning because Ds wanted to send them a message. Later they went to war and Ds had no answer for this gl. He was spanked and had no counter.

Prove Ds used his own power through the astro harness? Anyways he used someone else to pwn a weaker Seid. How is that impressive anyways?

Hazsekswthurmom
Feats for the Maker and these two scans show what she is capable of.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-12.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-20-1.jpg

She is a reality warper friend. Omg, hyperbole!!!!! I guess this means Sentry can stalemate Galactus. wacko

Hazsekswthurmom
Well you are free to interpet it any way you feel. But there is no evidence imo that he recreated her lost power. So then he picked it up on Apokolips. Great deductive skills. smile

CaptainStoic
Darkseid vs Silver Surfer

How many wins can the Silver Surfer take?

If the Silver Surfer is capable of performing the way that he did or "appeared" to do in the Exiles, he would be a very big threat to Darkseid.

quanchi112
Omg, hyperbole!!!!! I guess this means Sentry can stalemate Galactus. wacko She neutralized billions of them at once. She is a reality warper. I proved she is powerful indeed and what she is capable of.

I always back up my case while it seems you tend to ignore evidence any which way you can.

quanchi112
So then he picked it up on Apokolips. Great deductive skills. smile The evidence supports me friend.

Nowhere in the comic does darkseid say take this power I created for yourself. smile Read it again please.

The Great Galen
LMAO, why Quan why.

Hazsekswthurmom
I just posted two scans showing how powerful the Maker is and what she is capable of. And thus far, they have proven nothing. smile

Stop ignoring what I said....Orion has killed Darkseid before, yet you haven't acknowledged it ever since I brought it up.

Sorry "friend", but until you show me that your not just full of shit I'm going to call you on your bs, no matter how harsh my criticisms are.

What the hell does this have to do with anything? In fact, what is ir supposed to prove? It's obvious that you can't read stories properly.....every goddamn Dc bio made will even state that Orion is destined to kill Darkseid...talk about red herring....

You really need to learn how to read. You take certain statements to have literal meanings, when in fact that's not what the speaker is trying to convey.

Quan, I challenge you...can you actually counter my points, rather than refraise yourself?

How do you come to such moronic conclusions? Dd was damn near unstoppable in that story. A Guardian of the universe killed himself trying to take him down. Of course Dd was able knock him out, he even attacked him from behind with his back turned.....I can't think of any brick short of pc Superman, Validus, and Omega, that could physically dominate H/p Dd.

[ You still can't prove how powerful a Sun amped Supes is compared to a Sun dipped Supes....so can you kindly Stfu?

Injured a soul fire powered Darkseid, made the Im backed by the Source struggle with him. smile
Oh the irony....disregarding pis and using it to support your claims, is against the rules as well....difference between you and me? I don't insult everyone I disagree with, you use pis bullshit in everyone of your arguments.

Ok, so going by your claims your stating that Darkseid decided to keep Raker as a prisoner, around the time he was attacked by a shovel and interrupted by the Guardians. roll eyes (sarcastic) It was pretty damn obvious that darkseid had plans for Raker, from the very beginning.

The astro harness works by channeling your power through it. That's how Orion uses the astro force, he projects it via the Ah. Darkseid doesn't possesse the astro force.....

And I wasn't the one bent out of shape over this feat, your the butt munch that brought it up.......at first, I only stated that Ds defeated the Losh...

Hazsekswthurmom
The evidence supports me friend.

Nowhere in the comic does darkseid say take this power I created for yourself. smile Read it again please. Ok then, come up with better, logical explanation to how he got her powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
LMAO, why Quan why. What are you referring to exactly?

Ok then, come up with better, logical explanation to how he got her powers. Again mine makes sense. While yours doesnt at all imo. erm

quanchi112
I showed you a feat of hers. She shut down a system by shutting down billions simultaneously. I have already provided a scan of the comic stating she has infinite powers. There was also another scan stating how she could set the universe to contract up itself. She is a relaity warper with infinite power. I rest my case.

Ill acknowledge what you stated when you quit bringing up prophecies that have already been met.

Bash all you want friend it doesnt affect me in the slightest.

The prophecy was stated that a son would kill Darkseid. Prove me wrong otherwise concede.

erm

Again with the Ares scan Darkseid acted at the right time. Otherwise he could have froze him at any time and the godwave was inconsequential. No its obvious he had a limited time to act to stop Ares because he even stated that if he didnt act then Ares would be to powerful to stop. Read the scans please.

Acknowledge what I state then. You make some random baseless statement about abstract level beings while ds isnt abstract level. It never made even the slightest bit of sense at all. Ds was oneshotted to death and came back because of the source not through his own power.

erm

In that story DD pwned a weaker Superman with a pathetic motherbox. Superman is much more powerful nowadays and he still can be beaten by far less than Doomsday. Geez him stomping Darkseid is something Superman has done. erm I am not talking about dominating Doomsday I am talking about being able to counter his attacks at least once. I mean how pathetic of Darkseid not even to be able to counter anything.

Sundipped Supermans feats trump anything sunamped Supes has done on panel. If you have anything that trumps surviving entropy blasts please submit it otherwise hush friend.

Again I use comic book evidence while you tend to ignore all kinds of stories and events and only focus on those stories that favor your character. You pick and choose imo.

Raker had him beat in combat during the war. After the war Darkseid kept Raker alive to destroy morale on Apokolips. He was no longer a threat to someone who controls a planet with vast armies. He was only a gl. erm

Your point makes no sense that Ds would let raker trounce him on the battlefield. Its ridiculous to say the least.

Again Darkseid used Orion to help him kill a much weaker Darkseid from the future. Thats the bottom line. he couldnt even do it on his own. erm

TricksterPriest
You mother****ing.....you argued that entropy was weak and that it didn't mean shit when people did sundipped supes threads. mad

So we can give Thanos props for prep but not Darkseid?

Your lowballing of doomsday is lulz-worthy. Nobody under SMP has a chance against him in a slugfest.

Raker is a non-issue, stop beating a dead horse. Darkseid himself confirmed on-panel to Raker that he planned out the entire thing. And he kept him alive to REVIVE MORALE, not destroy it. You didn't read the freaking story, did you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The prophecy says both will die in the firepits of Apokolips. I can't find the damn scan, it's probably in the old DS respect thread.

Man, that wasn't the real Orion. It was a dark doppelganger created from the real one. GDS 'seid drew him to the future and made him into his servant. Not to mention he channeled his power into the Astro Harness. Darkseid proved that he was equal to his older self when he effortlessly pwned the legion.

quanchi112
You mother****ing.....you argued that entropy was weak and that it didn't mean shit when people did sundipped supes threads. mad

So we can give Thanos props for prep but not Darkseid?

Your lowballing of doomsday is lulz-worthy. Nobody under SMP has a chance against him in a slugfest.

Raker is a non-issue, stop beating a dead horse. Darkseid himself confirmed on-panel to Raker that he planned out the entire thing. And he kept him alive to REVIVE MORALE, not destroy it. You didn't read the freaking story, did you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The prophecy says both will die in the firepits of Apokolips. I can't find the damn scan, it's probably in the old DS respect thread.

Man, that wasn't the real Orion. It was a dark doppelganger created from the real one. GDS 'seid drew him to the future and made him into his servant. Not to mention he channeled his power into the Astro Harness. Darkseid proved that he was equal to his older self when he effortlessly pwned the legion. Entropy blasts are more powerful than anything sunamped Supes is the point friend.

When has Darkseid succeeded at something so I can give him credit for this? See the point is this. Take the ig for example. Thanos acquired the gems and later lost the power after he defeated everyone who opposed him. Darkseid wanted the new gods power but never fully acquired it. He was defeated before he reached his goal. I know the bad guy has to lose sometime but at least accomplish what you set out to do. He had his plans foiled by just basically Superman and then Orion with regards to the new gods powers.

I am not lowballing Doomsday I am calling out what happened. He beat on a weaker Superman and beat Darkseid within a few panels. He didnt beat anyone really impressive in that arc imo.

Ds was referring to after the war when he could have him killed not during the war. Context friend.

Ds wants to keep morale down and let everyone know he runs things. he hates hope and such. Geez do you think he wants morale up on apokolips if you do you really need to read more gods imo.

Find the scan where it specifically says Orion otherwise concede.

I know it wasnt the real Orion which makes it even sadder. That Ds could be destroyed with oneshot. But he was weaker anyways and it just shows tha the current Seid imo needed a doppleganger Orion to beat a much weaker Seid. How is that impressive?

I have a few scans coming here. The first ones show Ds needed the Legion to battle old Ds and his crew. He needed them.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Legion29-11-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Legion29-12-1.jpg

Told you so that HE NEEDED THEM AT FIRST.

quanchi112
No where is what happens immediately afterwards when the older Ds was killed. Ds never pwns legion he demands they take him with them as he is left to die and has no clue how to save himself. Trick Ds never pwns Legion in this story at all. You are flat out twisting things and it has no basis whatsoever.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Legion30-06-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Legion30-07-1.jpg

The last scan shows says it all. Ds pwned himself in the end and the Legion had to go back thru time to save him.

fangirl101
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Legion29-11-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Legion29-12-1.jpg

Told you so that HE NEEDED THEM AT FIRST.

Um, no. He is forcing them to fight for him. Like he does everyone. LMAO that you can't tell that.

fangirl101
Entropy blasts are more powerful than anything sunamped Supes is the point friend.

When has Darkseid succeeded at something so I can give him credit for this? See the point is this. Take the ig for example. Thanos acquired the gems and later lost the power after he defeated everyone who opposed him. Darkseid wanted the new gods power but never fully acquired it. He was defeated before he reached his goal. I know the bad guy has to lose sometime but at least accomplish what you set out to do. He had his plans foiled by just basically Superman and then Orion with regards to the new gods powers.

I am not lowballing Doomsday I am calling out what happened. He beat on a weaker Superman and beat Darkseid within a few panels. He didnt beat anyone really impressive in that arc imo.

Ds was referring to after the war when he could have him killed not during the war. Context friend.

Ds wants to keep morale down and let everyone know he runs things. he hates hope and such. Geez do you think he wants morale up on apokolips if you do you really need to read more gods imo.

Find the scan where it specifically says Orion otherwise concede.

I know it wasnt the real Orion which makes it even sadder. That Ds could be destroyed with oneshot. But he was weaker anyways and it just shows tha the current Seid imo needed a doppleganger Orion to beat a much weaker Seid. How is that impressive?

I have a few scans coming here. The first ones show Ds needed the Legion to battle old Ds and his crew. He needed them.

You should be banned from all threads involving DC characters and Thanos and DS.

Raoul
i'm shutting this, its degenerated into nothing but personal attacks and ridiculously biased claims...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.