Abomination TPB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
Are there any Hulk TPBs consisted of Abomination stories?

llagrok
Why don't you check in Comic book questions big grin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by llagrok

Toku King
Originally posted by llagrok

1) Don't know what that is.
2) Why can't you just tell me?

manjaro
yes and no....unfortunately there were never alot of arcs that were dedicated to the abomination. they were either straight up oneshots or one errant story in an arc that dealt w/bigger issues. however...TIH #50-54 TPB entitled "abominable" dealt with a smashing showdown between the two where emil looks bigger and badder than he's ever been...footprints actually going BOOM when he walks...here we see a fully banner controlled hulk(zen hulk to some fan boys), kudos to the movie for showing those meditation sessions btw, facing down emil after he destroyed a significant portion of a desert town. it reveals emil's wife as being a double agent, it slightly reveals betty has having super powers, and also her being mr. blue(kudos for to the movie by adding that btw) it definitely reveals that hulk is the strongest one there is......and thats all im gonna say about that

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Toku King
1) Don't know what that is.
It's kind of buried.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/misc/comicbookquestions.jpg

GGS
There probably will be now after the movie even though the dudes dead. Probably collect his old and throw a few new ones into a TPB to cash in.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It's kind of buried.

He can borrow my shovel.

Badabing
It's kind of buried.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/misc/comicbookquestions.jpg laughing out loud

Faceman
It's kind of buried.

That's a great advertisement for Team Authority.. big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Faceman
That's a great advertisement for Team Authority.. big grin

Indeed.....thats right all come to Team Sanct. uhuh

Doctor-Alvis
What are you guys talking about?

Symmetric Chaos
Clever. You deleted the original and uploaded the edit under the same name I take it?

Doctor-Alvis
I did not use the photobucket edit tools to scribble my name on the picture then save it.

Toku King
Originally posted by manjaro
yes and no....unfortunately there were never alot of arcs that were dedicated to the abomination. they were either straight up oneshots or one errant story in an arc that dealt w/bigger issues. however...TIH #50-54 TPB entitled "abominable" dealt with a smashing showdown between the two where emil looks bigger and badder than he's ever been...footprints actually going BOOM when he walks...here we see a fully banner controlled hulk(zen hulk to some fan boys), kudos to the movie for showing those meditation sessions btw, facing down emil after he destroyed a significant portion of a desert town. it reveals emil's wife as being a double agent, it slightly reveals betty has having super powers, and also her being mr. blue(kudos for to the movie by adding that btw) it definitely reveals that hulk is the strongest one there is......and thats all im gonna say about that

Sweet! Thanks!

Toku King
Originally posted by GGS
There probably will be now after the movie even though the dudes dead. Probably collect his old and throw a few new ones into a TPB to cash in.

They didn't do it with Iron Monger like everyone expected, though.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Toku King
They didn't do it with Iron Monger like everyone expected, though.

Who are you talking about when you mean "everyone" ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.