US Fears of 'Teen Pregnancy' Pact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chithappens
US Fears of Teen Pregnancy Pact

This sounds really stupid and maybe rare, but I am surprised it got much press because this happens A LOT.

Really, a lot of the people I know, regardless of ethnic background, grandparents had kids before they reached age 18.

Sometimes I'm not sure what the fuss is about. Talk to these damn kids.

=Tired Hiker=
Poor little sluts.

Selphie
Originally posted by chithappens

This sounds really stupid and maybe rare, but I am surprised it got much press because this happens A LOT.

Really, a lot of the people I know, regardless of ethnic background, grandparents had kids before they reached age 18.

Well, those were different times for our grandparents, because work and education was obviously different.

I don't understand why these teenagers are choosing to have children. Most think their babies will love them the way their parents never did. Well...... hahaha, doesn't work that way.

Toku King
Pedos all over are shouting "Score!" right now.

BackFire
Score!

ragesRemorse
these girls probably can't hold down a C average without sucking on some man muscle, yet they are going to plan out their conception periods in synchronization? Or...,maybe, they are just planning to use sluut magic for that one. either way, who gives a care, this sort of thing has been accepted since the early 90's. It's the 21st century, people just need to get with the program and start supporting these little ho's dreams instead of trying to shatter them. I mean damn, schools do have Day cares now. We may as well put them to use.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by chithappens

I'm a teacher and I'll be the first to tell you the average 16 year old has no business having or raising a child. Sure, there are exceptions, but most of the time, these girls don't have what it takes to do it alone and no-one should raise a child alone for that matter. It tickles me that these girls have to wait 5 years to legally drink a beer, but can attempt to take on life's most important job at age 16. I wish the best of luck to these mothers. I hope they give these babies everything they need. I'm 23 years old and I'm struggling enough as it is. I'm not having a kid until I'm making enough money to live comfortably and I have a house of my own to raise them in. It doesn't guarantee my kids won't be retards/screw ups but their chances will definitely be better.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It's the 21st century,

So...this century got it right where the rest had it wrong when it comes to underage pregnancy? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.