Make Your Own Super-Villian or Super-Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC's Superboy
read the title

KMC's Superboy
Name: Daniel Wallace

Code Name: Tela

Equipment: Dual Broad Swords

Physical Appearance : totally bald on his head a black goatee and pale skin and a scare on his chest

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 200lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born in New York both parents were killed when he was 1 year old. He learned about his powers when he was 9 and ran away at the age of 10. When he was 11 he killed 20 people. and was put into a "Mutant Control Camp & the Mutant Death Camp." But recently escaped. That is all that is known about him.

Place of Origin: New York City, New York, USA, Earth

Special Abilities: Teleportion, Telekinesis, Telekenetic Teleportion, Flight and he is amaster swords men

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has no feelings besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murderer and with zero empathy

Toku King
I made ass-loads, but I'm trying to publish them, so I'll wait until they're copyrighted.

KMC's Superboy
i write story also

Scoobless
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
i write story also

Your English good grammar is.

smile

~The Wickerman~
Name: Daniel Wallace

Code Name: Tela

Equipment: Dual Broad Swords

Physical Appearance : totally bald on his head a black goatee and pale skin and a scare on his chest

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 200lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born in New York both parents were killed when he was 1 year old. He learned about his powers when he was 9 and ran away at the age of 10. When he was 11 he killed 20 people. and was put into a "Mutant Control Camp & the Mutant Death Camp." But recently escaped. That is all that is known about him.

Place of Origin: New York City, New York, USA, Earth

Special Abilities: Teleportion, Telekinesis, Telekenetic Teleportion, Flight and he is amaster swords men

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has no feelings besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murderer and with zero empathy

seriously, no intent to bash but:

"his parents died when he was young"
"totally bald with black goattee and scar"
"no feelings besides hate and anger"

seems kinda like pretty low originality sad

Martian_mind
i write story also

Originally posted by Scoobless

smile

laughing out loud

llagrok
The Mary Sueness, it's killing me!

geshien
i would like to share my story but, i'm with Toku on this one.

better to err on the side of caution.

but, i can share the character details without any harm on my conscience.

Moniker: Avatar

Alias: Donald ("Donnie"wink James Drakken

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3 (can alter)

Weight: 260 (can alter)

Hair Color: Black/Brown

Eyes: Brown

Descent: Korean/American (Scottish)

Details: looks like a slightly Asian Johnny Depp with long hair, wears black and silvery Asgardian armor, has a black and green symbiote similar in appearance to that of "Lasher"

Skills: expert at h2h combat, proficient at wielding any weapon known to man, superb marksmen, has eidetic memory, can draw and cook rather well, and plays piano. big grin

Abilities: teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyant abilities, healing factor, super speed, strength, durability, agility, and stamina, has flight, energy beams from eyes, can survive indefinitely in the void of space, can sense all aspects of godliness, can sense the presence of others nearby, power to equal any god, energy absorption (which he can redirect), can absorb the souls of the vanquished thus adding their power to his own.

Equipment: symbiote (lobotomized), Kree ray gun, duel Uru swords, Amulet of Power, Ivory Idol of Ikonn

sounds ridiculous but my story explains things rather well.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Scoobless

smile That be funny joke, yes?

geshien
Originally posted by geshien
power to equal any god

edit: power equal to the gods...

zbucsz
Name: Runt

Height: 6'5

Weight: 260

Hair Color: Rednose color

Eyes: white

Descent: pitbull

Details: Looks like a pitbull but standing on its hind legs"

Skills: does not feel pain,h2h combat, lockjaw, very strong smell power/tracking , climb walls, never gives up/fight too the death, cap like healing, has the power of luck at all times

BAckstory: i was thinking he was a runt of a litter and was born into dog fighting he kept winning against bears,tigers,lions. And someway along the lines he gets the power of luck meaning he gets lucky all the time like hes bout to get shot and the shooter falls and lands on a mine or something

illadelph12
Name: Malcolm Xander Seguro

Code Name: Godhead

Equipment: None

Physical Appearance : Variable as Godhead, human form resembles a young Don Cheadle.

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 189 lbs (As Malcolm), Variable (as Godhead)

History: Born in Bahia, Brazil to a teenage mother and unknown father (who his mother says was an American Tourist who claimed to be a Sports Star). During his adolescence he experiences severe mental trauma, hearing voices in his head, having markings appear and disappear from his body, speaking in various languages both human and extraterrestrial, inability to sleep due to hearing the prayers of the people in his village, and reliving the memories of numerous lives in various locations on Earth and beyond. At the age of 7 his mother takes him to a local Catholic Church to have the Bishop see if anything can be done to help her troubled young son. He and his Mother are taken to a secluded facility in Colombia and held in captivity for nearly a decade by the Church. The clergymen abuse the boy and keep him chained in an underground chamber within a large Temple complex, performing various forms of excorcisms and religious rites on him, including crucifixions and flogging. His mother is also held, beaten and sexually abused daily by Vatican Law Enforcement and Clergy, praying each night for God to save her or end her life of torment. Her son hears all of her prayers each night and one night prays to God for help in saving himself and his mother. As he does, he goes into a trance and has a vision. He hears the various voices in his head coming from a void of blackness, conversing in various languages over the details of his predicament, and then he hears a Chinese voice asking him why he does not act. A light then begins to dispel the void and he finds himself surrounded by the Gods of hundreds of pantheons standing before him, stretching forth their hands to him. As he extends his hand to them all of their knowledge and experiences flood his mind and he comes to the realization of what he is. He is the Godhead, the avatar of the Gods on the mortal plane. He becomes conscious in his cell, looking at his hands glowing with brilliant light. His cell is engulfed in blue flames, and a sinister smile comes across his face. His mind is filled with the sounds of Gjallar, Heimdall's horn, blaring loudly, the loud clammer of chariots charging, and then the voice of Set comes from his mouth, shouting: "Those that have blasphemied against us shall face our wrath".

Place of Origin: Bahia, Brazil, Earth

Special Abilities: He is able to embody the abilities and likeness of any diety from any Pantheon, either individually or as an amalgamation, so his abilities are essentially limitless, though limited by his own creativity. The various Gods he embodies can take command of his body in times of great turmoul, which is dangerous in the fact that one of the evil Gods can take control in a moment of weakness (as Set did in his escape from the facility). He has a form of omniscience, being able to hear the prayers and desires of all sentient beings, as well as having episodes of clairvoyance. As a child these episoded caused him severe insomnia and mental trauma, coupled with the years of abuse at the hands of the Church.

Personality and Attitude: His base personality is that of a detached young man, solemn and brooding. His years of abuse and hearing the cries for help and prayers of his abused mother, as well as the prayers of all of the people in his impoverished village, have left him seemingly insane and anti-social. The Gods have tried to console him and teach him to control his ability, and the meaning of his existence, which hasn't truly helped the matter due to his coming to realize that he is also the avatar of all of the Dark Gods; therefore capable of both bringing acts of great compassion or of great evil to the world. He appears to suffer from severe multiple personality disorder at times, often speaking to the Gods out loud rather than in his own head, causing those around him to become uncomfortable in his presence. Over time, with the help of Skuld of the Norns and Saraswati, the Hindu God of Knowledge, he learns how to asert his own persona to the forefront and commune with the Gods, speaking with them on the purpose of life, and channelling their abilities at will to help the world; yet knowing that one day he'll be their ultimate weapon of final destruction, going from world to world bringing about the end of days.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Toku King
I made ass-loads, but I'm trying to publish them, so I'll wait until they're copyrighted.

awesome dude,

so do I

am gonna wait a while before I start attempting to publish them thoughstick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
i made loads as well...but i keep mine at bay for now.

ScarletSpeed
yes we do don't we Neo awesome

D_A_R_E
Code Name: Dare

Secret Idenity: Deneve Shiloh (no one knows this 'cept her)

Eye Color: Blue

Hair: Short Red

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 110 lbs

Powers: telepathic, flight, strange power that derives from her unknown heritage, telekinesis, etc

Costume: Red cloak like Raven's.. that's all that's really solid right now. Everything else is TBD..

Family: Kathryn Shiloh (adopted mother), Louis Shiloh (adopted father), Annika Shiloh (adopted sister), Drake Watson (brother)

Background: Deneve and Drake were abandoned at an orphanage when they were estimated to be about only 1 or 2 days old. There was only a small note with them that read:
"These are my children. They're names are Deneve and Drake. Please take care of them." The orphanage did take the twins in.

It was not long after that however that the old man who ran the orphanage realized Deneve and Drake were not normal children. After taking the twins inside and into the light the old man discovered that both had strange markings, fangs, pointy ears, and small feathered wings.

Deneve's markings were sprawled across the right side of her face, her left ribs, her stomach, right arm, legs, a portion of her collar bone, and her back. Her wings were jet black and had steams of read flowing through them. The old man also discovered a silver chain around her neck with an engraved crystal peice at the end.

Over time Drake and Deneve discovered that they had strange, but marvelous powers. Drake eventually became reluctant to use his powers and finally decided not to use them at all. Deneve was just the opposite and experimented with her powers as much as she could. Eventually discovering she could slip her wings in and out of our demension at will.

When the twins were 7 years old a woman by the name of Hannah Watson adopted Drake. Deneve had been at the zoo with another group of children at the time. When she returned Drake was gone. Deneve was heart broken.

Two years later Kathryn and Louis Shiloh adopted Deneve. They welcomed her into their home and even provided her with a younger sister; Annika the Shiloh's real daughter.

Kathryn and Louis were scienctists that worked at Star Labs. They trained Denevein the art of self defense and how to use an array of weapons. Her favorite was the sword. They also helped her learn how to use her vast powers. Deneve's training was very intense and her sister Annika also endured the same training.

Deneve and her new found family constantly moved around. Deneve never liked school so she constantly caused trouble, mostly by scaring students and teachers with her real appearance. But when they moved to San Fansisco Deneve decided to disguise herself as human for once and found she actually liked her new school. On her way there she stopped a mugging and she found she like that feeling. She also discovered that her brother Drake goes to her new school!

~ Yes I know she still needs some work. I've already got a few ideas to stick into her background and I'm working on costume designs. I'm also rewriting this little thing here in much greater detail and furthering her story.

Grinning Goku
Name: Dreambreaker

Secret Identity: Morris Walker

Eyes: Brown

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 178 pounds

Alignment: Good.

Powers: None. Highly Gifted level intelligence, very skilled hand to hand fighter, marksman and acrobat.

Equipment: Gun with four standard 9mm bullets used to injure opponents with low level durability and four 'special' bullets that contain a powerful hallucinogen of his own creation. This hallucinogen has been potent enough to put down an adult bull elephant for 14-18 hours. It can render a normal human comatose for up to a week or can be lethal if they don't receive medical attention. After a person or animal is hit with a 'special' bullet, they can either enter a world of pleasure or one filled with pain, torture and misery.

Costume: Helmet made out of a titanium alloy with a visor made out of bullet resistant glass. Suit lined with a Kevlar epidermis and a lightweight titanium alloy dermis. Gloves with sheaths in the fingertips that contain stainless steel needles which collectively equal one 'special' bullet just in case he loses his pistol or is forced into a physical confrontation. Also the whole costume is a very dark shade of gray.

Background:
Morris was born into a relatively normal African American family. He had a loving father and mother, two younger brothers and an older sister. His father was a Marine who began training the Walker siblings at age five. Morris clearly had more of knack for martial arts and acrobatics than his siblings, and began receiving further training at local MMA dojo.

His mother was an exceptionally bright pharmaceutical technician and of course, this piqued his curiosity. At age 12, Morris was an accomplished fighter and wished to join Earth's Superhero Conglomerate, an establishment consisting of genetically and technologically super-powered individuals. He was too young of course, but by age 16 he'd graduated high school and was one of the best fighters in the Midwestern region.

He wandered aimlessly for a few months before enrolling in a local university. At this university he met Arnold Johnson a superhuman with super strength and speed. Johnson was a budding martial artist but still relied too much on his brute strength and speed to win a battle.

Johnson challenged Walker to a match and Morris beat him quite handily. Johnson who was also known for his temper was incensed and Morris' arrogance didn't help matters. About a week later while Morris was in his dorm room asleep, Johnson tore through the wall and kicked Walker in his sides breaking four of his ribs.

Luckily, his roommate Jamaal Davis with the powers of flight and durability rushed at Johnson and contained him long enough for Walker to render him unconscious with one of his concoctions. Johnson was expelled from the school and of course blamed Walker and Davis for everything. One year later, as Morris was out with his girlfriend, he was attacked by Arnold and another friend with the power to absorb heat, capable of effectively freezing a normal human being solid.

This friend froze Walker's girlfriend, Latoya solid and smashed her face in (literally). Morris was furious and viciously attack Davis and managed to tear both his eyes out. Morris then cracked the windpipe of Miller Boggs (The Freeze guy) and ran off with Latoya to get help. She died and this caused Morris to harbor intense hatred towards those with super abilities that used them to bully humans. He cut Jamaal off and left school to better prepare himself to deal with the likes of Davis and Boggs.

He resurfaced nearly 5 years later at the age of 22 years and 5 months and joined the S.C. In this time, his fighting prowess and agility greatly increased. He also created the hallucinogen in this time and was nearly killed when he did so. He still doesn't care much for super-powered types who would use their natural powers to wreak havoc on the generally weaker but more intelligent human race.

Whew! That's all for now.

jimmydepee
Name :Geoff Morrison
Code Name:Redwing
Equipment:Has Like a Bat Cave so he could on him so like whatever he wants
Height:Tall
Hero or villain :Hero
History:Watch his father die in front of his own eyes at aged 4.Killed his own mother at 6 lived with several foster homes until aged of 16 where he joined the army where he met his mentor the first superhero of America. But his mentor went insane so with his newly found power he killed him. Now he walks alone
Personalty:Hard Ass to the extreme but dose show compassion not a team guy but has been known to work with others.has been also known for killing villains.Very Intellagent best in school since he was little finished school at 15.
Powersmesseduper Strength (over 100 tons) ,durability, Super Speed (Jay Garrick speed) Telekinesis (stronger than super boy) Flight and a power to know someones move before they do it (comes on and off though)
and little bit of ming control

DigiMark007
Name: Pi
Superpower: Can recite the digits of Pi to 5 million decimals. Can also project invisible eyebeams that do nothing.
Plot: The awesomeness would revolve around watching writers try to come up with ways for this guy to keep saving the day, armed only with the digits of Pi.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Name: Pi
Superpower: Can recite the digits of Pi to 5 million decimals. Can also project invisible eyebeams that do nothing.
Plot: The awesomeness would revolve around watching writers try to come up with ways for this guy to keep saving the day, armed only with the digits of Pi.

That = win

laughing out loud

Placidity
The Incredible Scorpion-Man

Name: Teddy Pan

Background: As an infant, Teddy was abandoned in the jungle during a war when his parents escaped. Because Teddy was such a cry baby, his parents feared that his loud cries would alert enemy soldiers. They had no choice but to leave him. Teddy grew up with scorpions and formed a close bond with them. Mystical powers were granted to him by the Elder Scorpions.

Powers:
Ability to communicate with scorpions.
Can also secrete a very poisonous toxin from his bumhole

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Placidity
The Incredible Scorpion-Man

Name: Teddy Pan

Background: As an infant, Teddy was abandoned in the jungle during a war when his parents escaped. Because Teddy was such a cry baby, his parents feared that his loud cries would alert enemy soldiers. They had no choice but to leave him. Teddy grew up with scorpions and formed a close bond with them. Mystical powers were granted to him by the Elder Scorpions.

Powers:
Ability to communicate with scorpions.
Can also secrete a very poisonous toxin from his bumhole

I get the impression that you're not taking this seriously enough. The Internet is serious business.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.