The Hulk a possibility?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie_Griffin
I'm creating this thread because I'm looking into becoming a scientist and having a similar body of work as Bruce Banner, except I'm not going for something superhuman, just a way to try and cure small diseases, make humans be able to heal from injuries, etc.

But still, if someone were to go into the exact body of work as Banner in hopes of creating the Hulk, what are the chances that something like that could happen? What are things going against it?

Btw, for those who don't know, one thing that is certainly against this happening is gamma radiation. It can give you cancer or even kill you.

KidRock
You have a greater chance of frying someone with radiation and going to prison then creating the hulk..just sayin'

Stewie_Griffin
I'm not saying creating something just like the Hulk, per se, but something similar. You certainly wouldn't become as big as him.

Toku King
I'm the Hulk.

Robtard
Stewie_Griffin,

Pull your head out.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Stewie_Griffin,

Pull your head out.

I'm missin' it, man. Why does he need to pull his head out? Yes, I'm serious...this is going right over my head.

Toku King
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm missin' it, man. Why does he need to pull his head out? Yes, I'm serious...this is going right over my head.

He means 'Pull your head out of your butt'.

Robtard

He wants to create something similar to the Hulk, just smaller. So what he needs to pull out is his head, that happens to be lodged up his ass. Once he does this, he'll be able to think clearly.

Stewie_Griffin
I never said I wanted to create something like the Hulk, I said what are some possible things that could make it happen. And even if I wanted to, what's not logical about it? In today's world, as far as science and everything else is concerned, anything's possible.

Robtard
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
I never said I wanted to create something like the Hulk, I said what are some possible things that could make it happen. And even if I wanted to, what's not logical about it? In today's world, as far as science and everything else is concerned, anything's possible.

You said "something similar" to the Hulk; just smaller.

What's not logical about creating a human who turns into (or is) a near invulnerable creature with unlimited strength? Pull your head out, Stewie.

Do get into science and research, set your goals just a tad lower though, like ridding cancer.

dadudemon
He wants to create something similar to the Hulk, just smaller. So what he needs to pull out is his head, that happens to be lodged up his ass. Once he does this, he'll be able to think clearly.

My bad. I apologize for wasting your time. I thought that's what you meant originally but I wasn't for sure. I didn't think that's what you really meant because we will eventually be able to produce something similar to the Hulk. (Not nearly as stong, of course.)

However, we probably WILL be able to create humans that are 7ft tall and weigh 500 or more pounds with no significant adverse affects. I not sure that we'll ever do that...but we should have that within our power to do so. His head isn't that far up his ass. At 14 years old, an interest like this can be healthy. 20 years from now, he may invent a gene-manipulating drug that stops you and I from being weak, middle aged men.

Come on, there's bound to be someone who will EVENTUALLY use gene doping or genetic manipulations to an extent that they resemble the Hulk...but not necessarily green. I think that's what this young man was getting at.

Toku King

Go ahead. Induce yourself with gamma radiation. Most likely you'll turn big and green when angry and fight superheroes, other gamma made monsters, and a guy with a giant brain.

Stewie_Griffin
You said "something similar" to the Hulk; just smaller.

What's not logical about creating a human who turns into (or is) a near invulnerable creature with unlimited strength? Pull your head out, Stewie.

Do get into science and research, set your goals just a tad lower though, like ridding cancer.

Lol, I never said we'd be invincible with unlimited strength. I said something similar, not exactly the same. My head isn't up my ass. I'm focused on enhanced stamina, strength, endurance, healing, etc. Not trying to make humans become stronger as they get madder or be able to leap a thousand miles in one leap. If I can do what I'm setting out to do, we'll be a better race, not Supermen or...Hulkmen. laughing out loud

Toku King
Lol, I never said we'd be invincible with unlimited strength. I said something similar, not exactly the same. My head isn't up my ass. I'm focused on enhanced stamina, strength, endurance, healing, etc. Not trying to make humans become stronger as they get madder or be able to leap a thousand miles in one leap. If I can do what I'm setting out to do, we'll be a better race, not Supermen or...Hulkmen. laughing out loud

This
http://www.janeshouse.com/josht/newjosh.jpg
http://sajablogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/061705_pm_seecharran_1.jpg

is not this.
http://www.rogers-md.net/v/wallpapers/heroes.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by Toku King
This
http://www.janeshouse.com/josht/newjosh.jpg
http://sajablogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/061705_pm_seecharran_1.jpg

is not this.
http://www.rogers-md.net/v/wallpapers/heroes.jpg

Thor has no balls. no expression

Toku King
Thor has no balls. no expression

He's so secure of his manliness that he doesn't need balls.

Stewie_Griffin
Toku, if you're going to post garbage, don't post at all. A Mod can be in here pretty quickly. Keep it on-topic or get lost.

dadudemon
He's so secure of his manliness that he doesn't need balls.

laughing laughing laughing

True true...If I could lift Mjolnir without balls, I still would be manly as all get out.

Toku King
Toku, if you're going to post garbage, don't post at all. A Mod can be in here pretty quickly. Keep it on-topic or get lost.

Says the man randomly insulting me in other threads.

Seriously, shut up. You've been reading too many comics, and you most likely know nothing about science. You're not making a character made in the 60s by a guy who doesn't know the first thing about radiation.

Stewie_Griffin
Shut up, eh? Reported.

Now, you are obviously the one who knows nothing. If you did, you wouldn't troll these forums and go around spamming by posting useless garbage. Even though I was joking I turned out to be right, someone misplaced your damn brain.

Toku King
Shut up, eh? Reported.

Oh please. You were the one constantly bashing me on every single thread, you hypocrite.

Toku King
Now, you are obviously the one who knows nothing.

Case closed. Stop trolling.

dadudemon
HOLY SHIT!

THERE"S PISS.....EVEEEERRYWHERE!

Stewie_Griffin
Stop trolling? You came into my thread! And I never even bashed you, it was meant as a joke that you couldn't take because you're a big baby. The only reason you're even participating in this thread is because I created it and now you're spamming.

It's simple, if you don't want to discuss what the topic was made for, leave. It's not hard to understand at all.

Toku King
HOLY SHIT!

THERE"S PISS.....EVEEEERRYWHERE!

OMGZ!

Toku King
Stop trolling? You came into my thread! And I never even bashed you, it was meant as a joke that you couldn't take because you're a big baby. The only reason you're even participating in this thread is because I created it and now you're spamming.

You're trolling on your own thread right now. Good job.

Robtard

You'll bring about the end of humankind, remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augments_%28Star_Trek%29

Like I said, focus on something smaller, like ridding cancer.

Toku King
You'll bring about the end of humankind, remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I'd love it if he solved cancer, but I for some reason doubt it.

Stewie_Griffin
You're trolling on your own thread right now. Good job.

You don't even know what trolling is. laughing Just shut up, you're dumber than a doorknob. Goodbye, troll.

Again, laughing

Toku King
You don't even know what trolling is. laughing Just shut up, you're dumber than a doorknob. Goodbye, troll.

Again, laughing

You're trolling.

Stewie_Griffin

Like I said, I'm going to work on something that can help enhance the abilities human's already have.

Toku King
Like I said, I'm going to work on something that can help enhance the abilities human's already have.

Ok, then. Explain to me how.

Stewie_Griffin
You're trolling.

Wait, wait, so that pic you posted was relevant? Boy, please, you've posted a hell of a lot of irrelevant crap on these forums. I can just tell you're not too bright at all. You phail for sure and I'm done with you.

You make me laugh. laughing out loud

Toku King
Wait, wait, so that pic you posted was relevant? Boy, please, you've posted a hell of a lot of irrelevant crap on these forums. I can just tell you're not too bright at all. You phail for sure and I'm done with you.

You make me laugh. laughing out loud

I never said I was trolling. I said you were trolling. You're trolling right now. So really, I just proved my point by your own arrogance.
I can just tell you're not too bright at all.

Stewie_Griffin
Ok, then. Explain to me how.

How the hell am I supposed to tell you something on how I'll do it when I haven't had time to properly study everything? Man, you just keep proving me right every step of the way.

Toku King
How the hell am I supposed to tell you something on how I'll do it when I haven't had time to properly study everything? Man, you just keep proving me right every step of the way.

So you're going to cure cancer when you don't even know what the hell to begin with?
Are you really that stupid, or is this a joke?

Stewie_Griffin
I never said I was trolling. I said you were trolling. You're trolling right now. So really, I just proved my point by your own arrogance.
I can just tell you're not too bright at all.

Telling you to stop posting if you're not going to be on-topic isn't trolling, everyone knows that. Like I said, if you're going to post pics and crap that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, don't post at all. You're just wasting other people's time.

MightyEInherjar
You know, progressive studies have been done with starfish to the point where we've identified exactly what genes are needed for massive regeneration...we just have no idea who to translate that over to a human being. You could always expand upon that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
You know, progressive studies have been done with starfish to the point where we've identified exactly what genes are needed for massive regeneration...we just have no idea who to translate that over to a human being. You could always expand upon that.

Dude...I think I just realized something.....

The image on the right is supposed to be Mjolnir...right?

Toku King
Telling you to stop posting if you're not going to be on-topic isn't trolling, everyone knows that. Like I said, if you're going to post pics and crap that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, don't post at all. You're just wasting other people's time.

Stop trolling.

And by the way, you never replied to the Superhuman thing. Guess you're the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to intellect.

Toku King

He probably thinks of star fish as cosmically powered space creatures.

Stewie_Griffin
So you're going to cure cancer when you don't even know what the hell to begin with?
Are you really that stupid, or is this a joke?

Can you even read? I never said a damn thing about curing cancer. Btw, there's no way for me to properly access how I'm going to do anything at this point because I need to study everything. It's not about stupidity, I said I have a goal and I intend to reach that goal over the years. I'm tired of this petty squabble because it's wasting my time. If you're not able to understand that I can't tell you something because I, along with millions of other people don't know, then that's your problem. Are scientists stupid when they don't get an experiment right? Even when they know more than us? No. It just means they have insufficient data. Get your head out of the clouds, man, this is something I just started focusing on again about a week ago.

Toku King
Can you even read? I never said a damn thing about curing cancer. Btw, there's no way for me to properly access how I'm going to do anything at this point because I need to study everything. It's not about stupidity, I said I have a goal and I intend to reach that goal over the years. I'm tired of this petty squabble because it's wasting my time. If you're not able to understand that I can't tell you something because I, along with millions of other people don't know, then that's your problem. Are scientists stupid when they don't get an experiment right? Even when they know more than us? No. It just means they have insufficient data. Get your head out of the clouds, man, this is something I just started focusing on again about a week ago.

You know who's dying while you're sitting here trolling to me? People with cancer.

Stewie_Griffin
He probably thinks of star fish as cosmically powered space creatures.

This is why I seriously believe you aren't intelligent. Everytime someone makes a suggestion or makes an intelligent comment, you're the first person to joke around or say something stupid. This is exactly what I mean by spamming. Don't post if you're not going to add to the conversation.

Stewie_Griffin
You know who's dying while you're sitting here trolling to me? People with cancer.

I honestly think you should be banned because even when I've opted to stop the squabble, you want to continue it.

Toku King
This is why I seriously believe you aren't intelligent. Everytime someone makes a suggestion or makes an intelligent comment, you're the first person to joke around or say something stupid. This is exactly what I mean by spamming. Don't post if you're not going to add to the conversation.

You realize I'm not going to read a quarter page of troll speak, right? It seem's you're the stupid one for spending so much time on this. Heck, I only read one sentence of this quote, since you're words are as meaningful to me as the zit on an asian hooker's butt.

Now go cure cancer or something.

Toku King
I honestly think you should be banned because even when I've opted to stop the squabble, you want to continue it.

You should be banned for bashing, baiting, spam, and overall trolling in practically every thread I post in.

Stewie_Griffin
Every thread you post in? Show me where I have done all of that. I never truly bashed you anywhere but here. I guess you just like the idea of arguing is all.

Toku King
Every thread you post in? Show me where I have done all of that. I never truly bashed you anywhere but here. I guess you just like the idea of arguing is all.

This
Superhuman
Incredible Hulk
IH vs. Iron Man
Anything in Movie Forum recently, actually.

Toku King
You know what? Instead of making a Hulk, you should learn how to become Cancer Man!

Stewie_Griffin

I read somewhere that young children are able to actually regenerate the tip of their fingers if it's cut off but I don't truly believe it. Have you heard of anything like this?

Toku King
I read somewhere that young children are able to actually regenerate the tip of their fingers if it's cut off but I don't truly believe it. Have you heard of anything like this?

What kind of tip? Like skin tip?

Stewie_Griffin
The little portion of the top finger but I forget which finger they said. Still, it's kinda hard to believe.

Toku King
The little portion of the top finger but I forget which finger they said. Still, it's kinda hard to believe.

I still don't know what you mean there.

Stewie_Griffin
Well, I can't explain it the way I'd like to but if I find it, I'll quote it and post it.

Getting back to the original topic, I do think that something like the Hulk could be made. I'm not talkin' green skin and all that, just us being able to increase our body width and height in some way as well as heal quicker and be more immune to disease.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm against teens. They're generally annoying and often stupid. Yes. It's relevant.

MightyEInherjar

I have heard of that actually, but the thing is when I heard about it, it was be debated on whether or not it was true, and pressing to see any hard, scientific studies on the case. So in truth, I've heard about it, but I have no idea if that's true or not.

Stewie_Griffin
Interesting. I know the site gets a lot of flak, but it was on Wikipedia. They seem to be pretty accurate with most of their data.

Alpha Centauri
Of course it's not possible.

-AC

Stewie_Griffin
Mighty, how far ahead is that starfish project?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm creating this thread because I'm looking into becoming a scientist and having a similar body of work as Bruce Banner, except I'm not going for something superhuman, just a way to try and cure small diseases, make humans be able to heal from injuries, etc.

But still, if someone were to go into the exact body of work as Banner in hopes of creating the Hulk, what are the chances that something like that could happen? What are things going against it?

Btw, for those who don't know, one thing that is certainly against this happening is gamma radiation. It can give you cancer or even kill you.

What are you? A retard?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
What are you? A retard?

No, of course not, would he want to become a scientist if he was? DUH!!!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, of course not, would he want to become a scientist if he was? DUH!!!

Oh, yeah...I seeeeeeee. In that case, fool me once, shame on..... shame on you. Fool me....... you can't get fooled again....something, something, something.

Bardock42
Oh, yeah...I seeeeeeee. In that case, fool me once, shame on..... shame on you. Fool me....... you can't get fooled again....something, something, something.

eKgPY1adc0A

?

lord xyz
And they still voted for him...

Toku King
Originally posted by lord xyz
And they still voted for him...

We picked the lesser evil. Our options sucked either way.

Bardock42
We picked the lesser evil. Our options sucked either way. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Schecter
this thread is reaching the critical mass of fail which could perhaps cause a chain reaction and collapse the internet.

jalek moye
I have heard of that actually, but the thing is when I heard about it, it was be debated on whether or not it was true, and pressing to see any hard, scientific studies on the case. So in truth, I've heard about it, but I have no idea if that's true or not.
its true lots of people have done it not just young children. The tip of your finger will regenrate after a while if you can keep from being nothing but a scabbed stump.

Schecter
no sources/references needed here.
if you read it on the movie forum, it must be true.

dadudemon
Every time someone makes a suggestion or makes an intelligent comment, you're the first person to joke around or say something stupid.

NOPE!!!!

That's me... embarrasment

Bardock42
NOPE!!!!

That's me... embarrasment

You are disqualified due to saying stupid things regardless of circumstances.

dadudemon
You are disqualified due to saying stupid things regardless of circumstances.

Reported. doped

Bardock42

dadudemon

Bardock42
(auto quote)[/quickquote

I figured.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Schecter
this thread is reaching the critical mass of fail which could perhaps cause a chain reaction and collapse the internet.

Perfect.

Seriously though, how can people create threads like this with a straight face? I mean, if Bardock created this, then fine, but all that "I'm looking into becoming a scientist" stuff? Come on! Wind it in, will ya?

Stewie_Griffin
Everyone around here knows you're not too smart at all so I immediately disregard anything you say. You're probably one of those people who lives at home with his parents and tries to act cool on internet forums.

Bardock42
Everyone around here knows you're not too smart at all so I immediately disregard anything you say. You're probably one of those people who lives at home with his parents and tries to act cool on internet forums.

The "probably" in your second sentence makes me think that you might not actually have the information to state what you did state in your first.

Stewie_Griffin
I really don't care.

Bardock42
I'm sure. I'm probably on your "When I'm Hulk, I'm gonna kill..." list now.

Stewie_Griffin
No, you're cool.

Bardock42
No, you're cool.

Aww, that's sweet, it was a joke anyways, I liked the idea of such a list.

DigiMark007

Wait. You're a scientist, and you consider this a legitimate inquiry?!

The profession weeps, my friend, it weeps.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wait. You're a scientist, and you consider this a legitimate inquiry?!

The profession weeps, my friend, it weeps.

He did say he wanted to become one in the future. Still funny.

Though, the guy that wrote science of superheroes, did give a Hulkish superhero a possible rating.

dadudemon
He did say he wanted to become one in the future. Still funny.

Though, the guy that wrote science of superheroes, did give a Hulkish superhero a possible rating.

I'm sure I could find this...but do you have a link for that writing? That'd probably be a good read.

Bardock42
I'm sure I could find this...but do you have a link for that writing? That'd probably be a good read.

Well, it's a book: http://www.amazon.com/Science-Superheroes-Lois-H-Gresh/dp/0471468827/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214080316&sr=8-1

I don't know if they have it on the net.

Also, it's alright, don't expect anything super awesome.

Stewie_Griffin
Wait, wait, how is me wanting to be a scientist....funny?

Bardock42
Wait, wait, how is me wanting to be a scientist....funny?

Not the scientist bit. But the possibility of becoming a Hulk like monster. Since that is major Sci Fi.

Stewie_Griffin
Again, I'm not saying we can become like the Hulk, just bigger, stronger, healthier, etc.

Bardock42
Again, I'm not saying we can become like the Hulk, just bigger, stronger, healthier, etc.
Yeah, and we likely will.

Stewie_Griffin
That's what I'm trying to go for, nothing exactly like the Hulk or anything.

dadudemon
Well, it's a book: http://www.amazon.com/Science-Superheroes-Lois-H-Gresh/dp/0471468827/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214080316&sr=8-1

I don't know if they have it on the net.

Also, it's alright, don't expect anything super awesome.

Thanks. I'll check it out at the library. (Not literally, I'll read it there...)

Also, Bardock, this little guy is only 14. He hasn't even gotten a chance to take an anatomy and physiology class. In most highschools, students are required to have completed other classes before they can take higher courses like that class. ..so I don't think he'll know more for a couple of years unless he studies on his own time at the ...library..or internet.

Who knows, once he gets into the nitty gritty of it, he may not like it.

What he is proposing is perfectly plausible. There are myostatin inhibiting pharmaceuticals in human trials already.

They also unlocked some weird gene or mechanism that would allow people to tan without actually getting UV rays. It just turns your skin darker with your own melanin. Who knows, maybe in the future, some quack will figure a way to make melanin a different color...like green. That is less likely, but still.

We could end up with a hulk who is also green. LOL

Stewie_Griffin
I think I'll still like it after I start reading up on it. I'm going to start studying it tonight.

Robtard
I think I'll still like it after I start reading up on it. I'm going to start studying it tonight.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But you have promises to keep, and miles to go before you sleep. So stock up on Dr Pepper, Pocket Pizzas and Peeps.

dadudemon
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But you have promises to keep, and miles to go before you sleep. So stock up on Dr Pepper, Pocket Pizzas and Peeps.

Robert Frost....? Sort of? I don't remember that last part...lol, I feel like a newb...a google would probably net me my answer...

just......too....lazy....to.....goo....gle.

Toku King
I really don't care.

You know who cares? People with cancer.

Stewie_Griffin
Robert Frost....? Sort of? I don't remember that last part...lol, I feel like a newb...a google would probably net me my answer...

just......too....lazy....to.....goo....gle.

Do you know any good websites I could check out? Wikipedia has good info, but on certain things they don't have enough info.

dadudemon
Do you know any good websites I could check out? Wikipedia has good info, but on certain things they don't have enough info.

I really like Jose Antonio Ph.D. He writes for Muscular Development. Jose Antonio wrote a nice paper on hyperplasia back in the 90s. There's still people who don't think hyperplasia exists...but it should be long since debunked and their just idiots holding onto antiquated ideas.

I've already sent you a link to a nice website...they have tons of great info. Many different Medical journals can be found in university libraries.

Wikipedia is great with the medical information. The exception would be when a controversial topic is covered but even then, people present opposing ideals which makes it more objective than just a single study you'd read an abstract on or something.

Dude...just study. That's it. Study study study study. Read everything you can. After you're done playing video games, spend thirty minutes studying chemistry or 30 minutes memorizing the muscle names.

Stewie_Griffin
Will do, I'll get on it tonight when it's a little quieter & I can read without being disturbed.

dadudemon
Will do, I'll get on it tonight when it's a little quieter & I can read without being disturbed.

Great, while get on the studying tonight, I get on your mom.

ragesRemorse

there is nothing that could make the concept of the Hulk a remote possibility. There are rage induing drugs, im sure, as well as extreme muscle relaxants which dull pain receptors. Taking these drugs are as close as you will get to becoming the Hulk.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

It's ma life an' ma dream, yee-ha!

In other news, I'm sorry if I've antagonized you...I wouldn't want to get you angry for obvious reasons (Hulk, smash, etc.).

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
there is nothing that could make the concept of the Hulk a remote possibility. There are rage induing drugs, im sure, as well as extreme muscle relaxants which dull pain receptors. Taking these drugs are as close as you will get to becoming the Hulk.

I get the feeling that even after this post I'll have to explain it again. I'm not going for creating the Hulk, I want humans to be able to naturally make bigger muscles. Now adays, a good 90% of bodybuilders are using steroids as well as other people who aren't even athletes. While I want to make it where we can create bigger muscles naturally, I want to have humans be able to endure more, heal quicker, etc. Again, the Hulk would mainly be impossible because of what he can endure and the fact that his body isn't built like a human's with the muscles being so large. The closest humans will get to being the Hulk at this stage would be painting themselves green and working out until they're ripped and huge. Even though I think something like the Hulk could happen, it won't happen in this lifetime or any time soon.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
So, you want to create something that makes humans become stronger naturally?

Go to your room. You've got some thinking to do, young man.

(I put the italics in their to give you a head start on working out where your retardation lies. Welcome.)

Robtard
I get the feeling that even after this post I'll have to explain it again. I'm not going for creating the Hulk, I want humans to be able to naturally make bigger muscles. Now adays, a good 90% of bodybuilders are using steroids as well as other people who aren't even athletes. While I want to make it where we can create bigger muscles naturally, I want to have humans be able to endure more, heal quicker, etc. Again, the Hulk would mainly be impossible because of what he can endure and the fact that his body isn't built like a human's with the muscles being so large. The closest humans will get to being the Hulk at this stage would be painting themselves green and working out until they're ripped and huge. Even though I think something like the Hulk could happen, it won't happen in this lifetime or any time soon.

How exactly will this be "natural", if you're going to have to be dealing with some sort of hormonal and/or genetic manipulation?

Devil King

Good, because no one here thinks you're a scientist.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
How exactly will this be "natural", if you're going to have to be dealing with some sort of hormonal and/or genetic manipulation?

Shhh! Don't tell him! Let him go on an amazing journey of self-discovery...

Stewie_Griffin
Obviously I meant so that it'll become natural later on. Seriously, why are people continuing to say I don't sound like a scientist? I'm not a scientist, it's a profession I'm trying to take up. In all honesty, I don't view Krunk'd as being too intelligent to speak on anything. Sure, I've made a lot of mistakes or comments in this thread that were wrong as far as science is concerned, but I'm learning, so I'm glad that I've said some wrong things.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Dear Stewie,

Yes, your sense of 'science' is akin to a retarded dog's sense of walking up stairs, but your main failing is the fact that you can't even comprehend the meaning of the words you use. I've noticed that you're not adverse to reading, so perhaps you could start here.

In the mean time, take heed from what an old dude with a beard said to me last night: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Lot's of love,

Daddy krunk'd

Stewie_Griffin
Oh, cool, I'm retarded! Wait, did I really get the label or is it some kind of trick...? Because I really want the label.

If I got it, then Happy Dance

Thanks, Krunk, for your words of kindness.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, cool, I'm retarded! Wait, did I really get the label or is it some kind of trick...? Because I really want the label.

If I got it, then Happy Dance

Thanks, Krunk, for your words of kindness.

You're welcome, kid. See...ol' Daddy K ain't that bad after all.

On a personal note, I'd just like to say that helping kids read good and do other stuff good too is something that brings me great joy. If my posts on this forum can help a kid like Stewie here, then there's hope for the rest of you. Seriously, if more people in the world were like me, then the world would be a far happier and content place. Live the dream!

PS. That 'adverse' thing was intentional. Anyone notice?

Stewie_Griffin
That's right! Live the dream and be unintelligent! Be a nobody!

Blax_Hydralisk
helping kids read good and do other stuff good too

Pick me up, before you go go...313

Stewie_Griffin
131 Let's all follow Krunk so the world can destroy itself as it falls into darkness.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
That's right! Live the dream and be unintelligent! Be a nobody!

Sing it, Stewie! Embrace the journey of self-realisation! Woo!

131 Let's all follow Krunk so the world can destroy itself as it falls into darkness.

Oh, Stewie...Hold on now. Your acceptance of your own retardation was a personal journey just for you. Other people have different paths to follow; we need smart people to help balance out your ilk.

Stewie_Griffin
In all seriousness though, if you want to believe I'm "retarded" go ahead. The fact of the matter is, there is a hell of a big percentage of smart retarded people so I'd be glad to be one of them. Only a small percentage are seen as being incapable of learning and performing tasks as everyday humans do. So, really, by trying to prove my "retardation", you in fact, proved how ignorant you yourself are.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
In all seriousness though, if you want to believe I'm "retarded" go ahead. The fact of the matter is, there is a hell of a big percentage of smart retarded people so I'd be glad to be one of them. Only a small percentage are seen as being incapable of learning and performing tasks as everyday humans do. So, really, by trying to prove my "retardation", you in fact, proved how ignorant you yourself are.

That's fantastic. Tell me more about these 'smart retarded people', little one...

Stewie_Griffin
If you want to hear about them, start watching the news or go on Youtube.

ragesRemorse

norganic nanobytes or cybornetics maybe?

Robtard

Just some advice from an older (not necessarily smarter) person, I wouldn't brag about being the 'smartest retard.'

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If you want to hear about them, start watching the news or go on Youtube.

YouTube, eh? Perfect.

Stewie_Griffin
Not sure, I'll have to research both. I'm doing some reading now on things like physical activity & muscles. I'm not too knowledgable on those two, remorse.

Btw, Robtard, I'm not bragging about anything, just showing Krunk how flawed his logic is. He's not the brighest person ya know.

Robtard

Btw, Robtard, I'm not bragging about anything, just showing Krunk how flawed his logic is. He's not the brighest person ya know.

You said you'd be glad to be a smart retard, think about that for a second.

Stewie_Griffin
If I were and I was lucky enough to be someone who is smart despite having the disease, yeah, I'd be glad. But since I'm not, then I don't have to really think about a damn thing.

laughing out loud

Robtard
If I were and I was lucky enough to be someone who is smart despite having the disease, yeah, I'd be glad. But since I'm not, then I don't have to really think about a damn thing.

laughing out loud

Retardation isn't a disease. If you happen to suffer from the defect, you are by definition, not a smart person. Get it now?

Stewie_Griffin
Never said it was a disease, and again, you're wrong. Get it now?

Robtard
Never said it was a disease, and again, you're wrong. Get it now?

Actually, you did:Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin

Also, I'm not wrong, see the link I supplied to the definition. You're essentially arguing against the accepted definition of the word.

You're also proving Krunk's assessment correct with your antics.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

laughing out loud

Stewie, you were doing so well, and now this. Daddy is disappointed. You told me you had come to accept that you are a retard! Were you lying to me, Stewie? Were you lying to me? Don't do that, you naughty boy. Go to your room, and think about what you've done.

Stewie_Griffin
*shifty eyes* I wasn't lying.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

He did that in his very first post.

Stewie_Griffin
Actually, you did:

Also, I'm not wrong, see the link I supplied to the definition. You're essentially arguing against the accepted definition of the word.

No, Krunk isn't correct, you're just riding his jock too hard to notice he's wrong. laughing

Robtard
No, Krunk isn't correct, you're just riding his jock too hard to notice he's wrong. laughing

Nice, you change the argument. We weren't talking about Krunk when you accused me of being wrong while lying about not saying something you not only did say, but said recently. Good moves.

Anyhow, retardation isn't a disease and if you suffer from it, you're by definition, not a smart person.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
A retard suffering from a paternal Oedipal complex:

Stewie_Griffin
Krunk's back to using words he doesn't even understand.

Now, with retardation, there are different forms of it in which some are worse than others. Depending on how bad it actually is, it can hinder the person's ability to learn. One form of retardation is autisim (sp?). I know of it because my cousin has it but unlike msot people with it, he's not too smart at all but it's mainly due to his mother being a ****ed up ass parent. Anyway, there was a boy with the exact same disease, and he was captain of the basketball team for a couple/few years. They put him in to actually play and he scored 20 points in four minutes and from what I remember, he didn't msis a single shot. Plus, when he spoke, he spoke very intelligently. There are different forms of it and as I said, it depends on which type of retardation it is & how much it hinders your learning capabilities.

dadudemon
Dudes, if someone is genetically altered or genetically bred...then it would be "natural". Sure, the process by which the body was altered as not natural...but once the body starts doing it NATURALLY on its own, its natural. Maybe he meant "native" or "homeostatic"....????

Other than that...it ain't natural.

If all of us were genetically engineered, then it wouldn't be natural?

I think it was inimalist who said that it is natural regardless of the perspective because our brains are natural so its natural when we do the fancy things foreign to nature.

Robtard
Austism isn't a disease either.

Austism is also different from your classical "mental retardation", an autistic can be very competent in one aspect and completely inept in another.

Stewie_Griffin
When did I say autism was a disease? I never said it was & I know I was wrong for saying retardation is a disease because there's a difference. But, you need to pay attention to what's posted.

Robtard
When did I say autism was a disease? I never said it was & I know I was wrong for saying retardation is a disease because there's a difference. But, you need to pay attention to what's posted.

WTF? That is twice now you've said something and then almost immediately say you didn't say it, are you retarded or just being a retard on purpose?

Now, with retardation, there are different forms of it in which some are worse than others. Depending on how bad it actually is, it can hinder the person's ability to learn. One form of retardation is autisim (sp?). I know of it because my cousin has it but unlike msot people with it, he's not too smart at all but it's mainly due to his mother being a ****ed up ass parent. Anyway, there was a boy with the exact same disease, and he was captain of the basketball team for a couple/few years. They put him in to actually play and he scored 20 points in four minutes and from what I remember, he didn't msis a single shot. Plus, when he spoke, he spoke very intelligently. There are different forms of it and as I said, it depends on which type of retardation it is & how much it hinders your learning capabilities.

You really need to pay attention to what you post.

Stewie_Griffin
It's called a typo.

dadudemon
It's called a typo.

I'm lost. I don't get how it was a "typo".

Stewie_Griffin
I was multi-tasking and not paying attention to some of the stuff I wrote. I skimmd through it but I missed the disease part. If I had noticed it, I'd have taken it out.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Stewie, dear child, I think it is irrevocably clear that you are a retard. Your original post was retarded, and everything you have said since then has only confirmed this fact.

A life of science and discovery isn't going to be the path you take, instead think of something along the lines of convenience store clerk or garbage collector. Admittedly those jobs are a little beyond you at present, but I always think you should be positive and have a dream. You go, kid!

Alpha Centauri
He just says lots of stuff, waits for everyone to tell him which parts are dumb, then says he didn't mean those parts.

Quite sly.

-AC

FoxMeister
haermm Sly...

Bardock42
Originally posted by FoxMeister
haermm Sly...

Hehehe...that's Stallone's nickname...hehehe

Stewie_Griffin
Alpha, in case you can't read, which you can't, I even said I was wrong for saying it was a disease the first time, so it was indeed a typo. Don't you have a life....nevermind. Stupiid question. laughing out loud

dadudemon
Alpha, in case you can't read, which you can't, I even said I was wrong for saying it was a disease the first time, so it was indeed a typo. Don't you have a life....nevermind. Stupiid question. laughing out loud

Little dude, there's no reason to be a jerk. You should be a lot nicer. I know they are not being the nicest of people either, but you shouldn't "stoop to their level".

Also, you're going to get banned quick fast and in a hurry with the way you are going.

Bardock42
And it wasn't a typo. Just a general mistake. A typo is a mistake that happens due to fast or bad typing like if you had spelt it "disese" instead.

xmarksthespot
Even being 14, this is a rather naive mindset...

And science for the sake of increased musculature, without pertinence to muscular disorders, is incredibly puerile.

Not to discourage you from the profession, but doing something for the wrong, and in this case outlandish, reasons tends to not bode well.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>