dos doomsday vs immortal hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
fight in NY

no bfr

who wins?

CaptainStoic
Doomsday would eventually win. Hercules would only be able to delay the inevitable. Doomsday would continue to evolve until he had the tools to kill even the Immortal Hercules.

Goliath from the Masters of Evil got the drop on Hercules and nearly crushed his skull, while using Hercules as a rag doll. So if Goliath could beat Hercules nearly to death, I would hate to see what Doomsday would do to him.

Mindset
DOS evovled mid fight?

I sure don't remember that.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mindset
DOS evovled mid fight?

I sure don't remember that.

As Superman and Maxima took on Doomsday Superman stated that Doomsday was getting both faster and stronger the longer they continued to fight.

Mindset
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
As Superman and Maxima took on Doomsday Superman stated that Doomsday was getting both faster and stronger the longer they continued to fight.

That doesn't mean he was evolving a la H/P DD.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mindset
That doesn't mean he was evolving a la H/P DD.

Do you recall when both Superman and Maxima took Doomsday on together? Superman clearly states that Doomsday was getting stronger. I was under the assumtion that he was evolving, even if it were on a small scale.

So if he was getting stronger by the second, what exactly do you think it means? Are you saying that Doomsday wasn't getting stronger, and that Superman was being worn out or... I mean what are you saying?

Knowsbleed33
I haven't read the DoS TPB in ages. In that particular era both Supes and Doomsday were probably right around the 90-100 ton range. I'll give this to Herc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.